The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 44
187
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The first of March would be a good time for something amazing to happen. Its a Friday in at least 1/2 the world, it is a new month, a new dawn, etc.

I vote something happens the beginning of March. That's where my energy wills it.




posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster
 


I'm unclear on what you perceived to have already happened. Can you elaborate on this?



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm sure most of us have been following the ongoing story of how our planet & solar system is passing through the "galactic plane" which is supposed to blast us with an energy that raises the vibration of everything. I think that's pretty much what I'm looking for, keeping alert for evidence that this is happening.

In addition, this event might be a threat to the powers-that-be and their control, so I'm also looking for things that they will do in order to keep their power and negate those effects. I suspect that chem trails fall into this category.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Surprise! Yet another "do you feel it?" thread.
I've lost count of how many of these threads I've seen posted here over the years. Guarenteed to get stars and flags on ATS. Pretty much like every other thread about 'feeling something', whether it's 'energies' or the old 'something is going to happen'-bit. Cracks me up, really. I'll bet anything if you asked people 50 years ago, 100 years ago, a 1000 years ago, if they 'felt something was going to happen', there would be much nodding of heads.
edit on 27-2-2013 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
the ptbs love it when you spend endless hours debating what is already a fait accompli

the best case scenario would be everyone shutting down their pcs and going out into their communities to see how they could plug in to help.. Yet, I seriously doubt folks are gonna realize this till it's too late



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
Surprise! Yet another "do you feel it?" thread.
I've lost count of how many of these threads I've seen posted here over the years. Guarenteed to get stars and flags on ATS. Pretty much like every other thread about 'feeling something', whether it's 'energies' or the old 'something is going to happen'-bit. Cracks me up, really. I'll bet anything if you asked people 50 years ago, 100 years ago, a 1000 years ago, if they 'felt something was going to happen', there would be much nodding of heads.
edit on 27-2-2013 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)


And yet, in your eagerness to to post how "ridiculous" this thread is....you contribute. Thus the thread lives longer and garners more attention.

Funny how these things work.....



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
reply to post by NorEaster
 


I'm unclear on what you perceived to have already happened. Can you elaborate on this?


The true substructure of reality has been determined, and humanity's place within the existential whole has finally been established. It's pretty big stuff as far as transformations are concerned. It'll probably take several decades to make its way to the center of 1st world cultural discourse, and there it will be aggressively challenged, as you'd expect. But, the full realization - and necessary detailed depiction - has finally become part of the intellectual composition that is attributed to Earth's Homo Sapiens human race. The seal has been broken on this thing, and there's no sealing it back up again. Soon, ignorance concerning the true nature of reality will be a choice that one is free to embrace. It won't be something that's imposed by circumstance upon our version of the human race.
edit on 2/27/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl
 
Did I state I wanted the thread to end? Nope, I sure didn't. I was merely pointing out this is easily explanable as social anxiety, something they felt 2000 years ago, and something we still feel today. Do a search on ATS... dozens of these threads have already been written, many, many times. Don't worry though. You'll get lots of stars and flags, even if just by putting my opinion down (oh look, you already did). I'm the evil skeptic afterall, and I shouldn't be taken seriously, of course.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I feel empty, like something is missing. Not God or religion, not bored, I have tried all sorts of things to "fill" this void. Religion, Arts and Crafts, Hobbies, Exercise regiment, Food (lots of food), schooling, my job, relationships. but nothing helps. I still feel empty and waiting for something or someone to fill hole. Hopefully it wont be Aliens bent on distruction or an Antichrist leading me astray. LOL just kidding.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl
 


Thanks for the thread. It answered a question that i have been asking myself for 40 years. I even made a thread about it but got no real answer. I can now move on and live my life knowing why i am the way i am. The test you had us take gave me my answer.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by odd1out
 


Sooo, what if I lose my nuts? Is that a problem? Maybe the winter won't be so bad if I move to Hawaii, there I can have coconuts! I always knew squirls had it more together than me



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I may have found what you have been feeling. I counted from the date Thoth came from Africa to Meso-America (3113 b.c.) to now (2013) . The number I got blew me away. It totaled 5,126 years. This is the exact lenth of the Olmec/Mayan long Count calender. We had it wrong. It was never about 2012. The true date is 2013. The number 13 holds much more signifigance than 12. Jesus+12 diciples, Ophiuchus as 13th sign of the zodiac etc...



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
reply to post by smyleegrl
 
Did I state I wanted the thread to end? Nope, I sure didn't. I was merely pointing out this is easily explanable as social anxiety, something they felt 2000 years ago, and something we still feel today. Do a search on ATS... dozens of these threads have already been written, many, many times. Don't worry though. You'll get lots of stars and flags, even if just by putting my opinion down (oh look, you already did). I'm the evil skeptic afterall, and I shouldn't be taken seriously, of course.



Nope, you're entitled to your opinion and you absolutely have the right to express it.

Perhaps you could do so in a less.....negative way? Playing nice has benefits.

And stars/flags don't matter to me.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Because of this thread I have applied to help blind people
with their computers and tech as a volunteer.

Thank you



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galadriel
reply to post by EarthCitizen23
 


EarthCitizen23 –
I wanted to respond to your earliest post – but wanted to go back and ponder it a bit before responding.

I am a raving fan of Joseph Campbell’s work. Follow your Bliss….and the reason we don’t is Fear. Whenever I have “removed” the blanket of Fear, I see my Blissful path and I follow it easily and effortlessly…and it’s as if I am in alignment with everything around me. The farther along that path, the more Fear seems a distant bad dream and “doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.”

It’s almost like riding the wave and being one with it. The power, the fierceness, the beauty of the ocean of life. And then, somehow, some way, Fear calls one back into its arms. And then you aren’t riding the wave, you are struggling in it, struggling to “survive” – to not drown, to not go under. And what happens? You fall. Fall all the way back into Fear.

This “knowing” (NOT waiting) maybe is feeling the wave coming – and wavering between being fearless and excited about riding it, and fearful and anxious about being overwhelmed by it.
Just wanted to acknowledge your post and subsequent posts. You are a friend in Time!


Hello Again Galadriel, thanks for the wonderful reply. I don't think I could have said it better about Falling back into fear. Sounds like both of us know this, and realize we still can fall back just as anyone into fear. It is a struggle to 'survive' and not drown.
The Heavy weight of those whom don't care about the planet, the greed of bankers and our corrupt political systems that rule humanity is crushing at the moment. I believe it is especially hard for those who are Awaken to to the situation, and seems to single them/us out for more struggle and hardship,, seemingly to keep us busy in the system they want to keep in place.
I have always said to Extract oneself,, but I KNOW How hard and difficult it is,, as I experience the wrath of Greedy Banks who Only see me as a NUMBER,, not a human.
It is hard to live compassionately in todays world, when one is against the Powers that Be, and knowing they do NOT have our best interest at heart,, just our pocketbooks.

Even as much as I believe it is possible to ''jump '' timelines to alternate realities, I have found that the Darkness reigns heavy over the Closest ones that are alternative,, and finding the 'love' is very difficult.

But it is possible, and I continue to live Intentionally and Compassionate to my fellow humans/animals and plant life, along with the Earth itself. When I am IN THE FLOW,, I can see it so much more clearly ,, our WONDERFUL future that is Waiting for us,, but today,, sadly,, I only see the Greed and Fear eating away at those I know are grounded in LOVE and Compassion.
Definitely the war that wages is about this,, Love and Fear,, so I know my only choice is to Not Allow Fear to grasp hold of me,, and I must Beam LOVE and Compassion,,,,, even unto the Greedy, and EVIL ones who would destroy us all for Profit and Power.

Thanks again, so nice to hear back from you, my friend in Time.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


WOW,, that is so Awesome Rigel4,,,
Knowing that this group of like minds has inspired one of our own to do even MORE,,,
Makes me ashamed,,, and now I know, I also,, must BE THE CHANGE I WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD

Thanks for reminding me.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kaidec
 



I have e been having really weird dreams and most have people from my teens in them, dead or alive.


Strange you bring that up, kaidec. Same here, it's been a couple of years now. Dead relatives, dead friends, lost friends, all mixed up together like nothing ever happened to them. The dreams are so real it's crazy.

I've discussed this with my sister and she's the same. Never had those types of dreams in my life before, ever, neither did she. But now, it's like it never stops.

No clue on the meaning though.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
The true substructure of reality has been determined, and humanity's place within the existential whole has finally been established. It's pretty big stuff as far as transformations are concerned. It'll probably take several decades to make its way to the center of 1st world cultural discourse, and there it will be aggressively challenged, as you'd expect. But, the full realization - and necessary detailed depiction - has finally become part of the intellectual composition that is attributed to Earth's Homo Sapiens human race. The seal has been broken on this thing, and there's no sealing it back up again. Soon, ignorance concerning the true nature of reality will be a choice that one is free to embrace. It won't be something that's imposed by circumstance upon our version of the human race.
edit on 2/27/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)


Just to be clear on what you seem to be saying--are you referencing what you would call a paradigm shift? I have a reason for asking this so do answer carefully please. Thank you.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by kaidec
 



I have e been having really weird dreams and most have people from my teens in them, dead or alive.


Strange you bring that up, kaidec. Same here, it's been a couple of years now. Dead relatives, dead friends, lost friends, all mixed up together like nothing ever happened to them. The dreams are so real it's crazy.

I've discussed this with my sister and she's the same. Never had those types of dreams in my life before, ever, neither did she. But now, it's like it never stops.

No clue on the meaning though.


You're not alone. I dream about people from my past, including lost ones, all the time.

I'm a lucid dreamer and can normally control my dreams; I also prefer to dream about crazy fun things, like flying an elephant or what have you. It helps me know I'm dreaming, right?.

But these dreams with my past friends and family, I can't control. They are extremely realistic and vivid, so much so that when I waken, I'm often disoriented for a minute or two.

I tend to talk in my sleep, as well....and lately my husband says I've been talking to my dead cat, Amadeus. He's often in the dreams as well.

Another interesting facet.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Because of this thread I have applied to help blind people
with their computers and tech as a volunteer.

Thank you


Humbled.

Well done, my friend. I'd applaud you if I could.





new topics
top topics
 
187
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

log in

join