It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 66
<< 63  64  65   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Still waiting here, as much as I want to deny it to myself I often feel I shouldn't make long term plans for my life because things are about to change drastically. Lately I've been feeling uneasy and unfomfortable about upcoming events, I don't think it's going to be pleasant. Not that I'm afraid or anything, it's really the anticipation and the thought of others suffering that disturbs me.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
this is crazy, i can believe it too
do you think it will go mainstream?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny777
Still waiting here, as much as I want to deny it to myself I often feel I shouldn't make long term plans for my life because things are about to change drastically. Lately I've been feeling uneasy and unfomfortable about upcoming events, I don't think it's going to be pleasant. Not that I'm afraid or anything, it's really the anticipation and the thought of others suffering that disturbs me.

exactly that is what is most disturbing about it really

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
TBH I don't notice the 11:11 anymore. I don't see it anymore. Don't know what that means if anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Been waiting all my life.
Hopefully it's not just waiting to die

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Just wanted to share a video i saw recently about the Mars One mission.

www.youtube.com...

At around the 5 minute mark, Anastasia clearly explains what each of us on this thread feels. Looks like the waiting game is over for her and she has finally found a purpose in life

edit on 3-12-2014 by Stargazer28 because: Video link error

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
TBH I don't notice the 11:11 anymore. I don't see it anymore. Don't know what that means if anything.

It'll come back to you.
It comes and goes with me, its not constant 11:11 all the time.

For me when it does happen it will be for a few days maybe a whole week

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It'll happen next Wed, Dec 10th.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This feeling of impending waiting and doom just around the corner, and everything imminently leading to "something," all dissipated for me frankly once I started meditating, working out heavily regularly, losing weight, overcoming my depression and nihilism, and accepting that life is short and finite, and that I must accept each day as it comes, one at a time, promised nothing tomorrow.

There are still things which mystify and fascinate me, things I will in all likelihood never be able to explain about my life or certain events in it. And I will continue to ponder those things. However I must live in the now and try to experience some modicum of happiness in my life if and while I can. What will be, will be.

I hope those waiting find whatever it is they're waiting for and that it brings them peace and fulfillment in their journey through life.

Peace.
edit on 12/10/2014 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
This feeling of impending waiting and doom just around the corner, and everything imminently leading to "something," all dissipated for me frankly once I started meditating, working out heavily regularly, losing weight, overcoming my depression and nihilism, and accepting that life is short and finite, and that I must accept each day as it comes, one at a time, promised nothing tomorrow.

There are still things which mystify and fascinate me, things I will in all likelihood never be able to explain about my life or certain events in it. And I will continue to ponder those things. However I must live in the now and try to experience some modicum of happiness in my life if and while I can. What will be, will be.

I hope those waiting find whatever it is they're waiting for and that it brings them peace and fulfillment in their journey through life.

Peace.

Kudos for the positive outlook and taking the intiative to do something towards that goal. We can't take life too seriously, we don't come out of it alive.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Joel 2:28-30
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

top topics

<< 63  64  65   >>

join