It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenedstarchild

Are you a starseed too?!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenedstarchild

We are Rigel4....... Greetings

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
We are reaching the point where we all are realizing we are no longer in control of our world.

It's like being on a rollercoaster, we're stuck at the top of the hill, looking down at the drop we know is coming, but we can't do anything to stop it.

The only thing you ever control is yourself. IF the ptbs have you in the fight or flight mode, then you are aletting them win. You cannot change others but you can change the way you deal with life and others

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mortalhelix

HI
Thanks and likewise it is a great pleasure to be acquainted with your self!
I'm typing on an android touchscreen phone, so my replies may be slow. Also I get rather irritated having to type out a whole new message when my So called "Smart Phone" takes on a life of its own and decides to be a real pal and delete All what I wrote.

I'm headed for bed soon, more weird dreams and bewildering conundrums await me on the other side of reality!
I suppose every day life is a lot like our dreamscapes, except where reality is concerned we are prisoners to our own minds and bodies..
Cheers mate
Night and Namaste

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm meant for something...but I don't know what.
And something is coming...but I don't know when.

At first reading all this really hurt, but now it is starting to amaze me.
All these people together...
thinking the same thing, but thinking they were alone...

Granted, I AM still worried that this 'waiting' (and not doing) we feel is hindering our development, but I'm glad I kept going because one of my very, very favorite things is to get a special glimpse of 'People' from a collective vantage-point.

Also, I'm O neg, and and Idealist INFP.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I have also always felt like I was meant to do something but I have no idea what...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Someone made the "Close Encounters" analogy earlier; I can't think of a better way to put it. We are all Roy Neary tearing our hair out, seeing glimpses of things that make us say "This means something!" He was an absolute wreck until he suddenly ripped the top off his mountain model and saw it. Even then he didn't know what it was until he saw the real thing on TV. Only then did he know how to act upon it. Only then did he finally know what he had to do, or where he had to go rather. We have not had that epiphany yet, so we're still hunting for the meaning to it. And only then will we have any clue about how to act. In fact, like Roy, we won't be able to stop ourselves from acting. Everyone's going to think us quite mad (if they don't already). But until then, the only thing we can do is wait for the epiphany that tells us how to spring into action. Y'see?

Very well said. This does help to describe the feeling.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have the same feeling as many people here except I'm only 22 and I have this feeling like I'm here waiting for something to happen like a big change. A buddy of mine asked me once if I felt like I was here to follow a certain path like faith and I never really thought much of it. I really don't believe in faith as I'm not very religious but I do find it weird how there's many people out there and we all have this same feeling like we are waiting for something to happen but we just don't know what.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

EarthCitizen23 –
I wanted to respond to your earliest post – but wanted to go back and ponder it a bit before responding.

I am a raving fan of Joseph Campbell’s work. Follow your Bliss….and the reason we don’t is Fear. Whenever I have “removed” the blanket of Fear, I see my Blissful path and I follow it easily and effortlessly…and it’s as if I am in alignment with everything around me. The farther along that path, the more Fear seems a distant bad dream and “doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.”

It’s almost like riding the wave and being one with it. The power, the fierceness, the beauty of the ocean of life. And then, somehow, some way, Fear calls one back into its arms. And then you aren’t riding the wave, you are struggling in it, struggling to “survive” – to not drown, to not go under. And what happens? You fall. Fall all the way back into Fear.

This “knowing” (NOT waiting) maybe is feeling the wave coming – and wavering between being fearless and excited about riding it, and fearful and anxious about being overwhelmed by it.
Just wanted to acknowledge your post and subsequent posts. You are a friend in Time!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

when i was a kid, I waited for 13, when I was 13 I waited for 18, when I was 18 I waited for 21.. At 36, nope, I am not waiting for nothing.. When we were kids we thought wr e were special, the world was our oyster etc.. Yet the older you get the easier it is to understand...

Instead of waiting for better you better start acting...

That is my advice, and the geniuses should be listening...

edit on 26-2-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Bic,

I feel where you are coming from. And I have to agree that many people put their live on hold because of possible major upcoming events, or let fear consume them because they think the end of the world is coming.

Life should not just atrophy because we think something big is going to happen, but that still doesn't negate the feeling that something large is pending.

My feeling is it is something positive and transforming, but my life does not stop because of this feeling, it actually enhances my life for the better.

Peace,

RT

P.S. Bic I have had the feeling that you are going to buy me a round of beers in the near future, but that won't stop me from buying a 12 pack now and making a toast to you.

edit on 26-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm not waiting for anything, but I am curious about you people who are.

When I examine those changes that completely upended the status quo - throughout what history we are aware of - the one constant is that the perception that people had of themselves and their place within the world changed, and that this was what changed everything in the world.

• The emergence of population centers changed the original human genome and spawned the evolutionary changes that we see represented by the A Blood Type. That was an enormous change.
  • Monotheism - The emergence of the perceived relationship between each human being and an invisible omnipotent being....the invention of "holy". Humans perceiving themselves as individually noticed by a supreme being. Enormous ramifications.
  • The invention of "total war" by the Greeks. The intentional dehumanization of enemies changed the self perception of the average human.
  • The invention of the concept of the "soul" by the Greeks. Now the human being could perceive itself as NOT being of this world, but just a visitor.
  • Democracy as a viable government structure - one man - one vote. Revolutionary view of each man, affecting each man's view of himself.
  • The emergence of the scientific method, and the materialization of reality. For better or worse, definitely a revolution in how human beings saw themselves and their world.
  • The democratization of information access and the capacity to freely self express across the entire planet. This Internet thingy has transformed the self image of 1st world young people in ways that they'll never be able to fully appreciate. We older folks can only sit back and be amazed at the difference this has made in their sense of self relative to our own.

This Big Thing, if something is imminent, and if what's past is prologue, will have to be a transformation in how the average human being perceives itself relative to its own world. But, to top what's already become commonplace, this transformation will have to be overwhelmingly foundational. No cataclysm, or visitor from outer space, or political upheaval is going to be capable of initiating, and carrying through, a transformation with the capacity to revolutionize the modern perception of self at the primordial level. This will have to be informational, but that information's impact will have to be devastating to the status of literally every established or traditional wisdom structure that exists right now.

Nothing else will accomplish a true transformation, given the extreme range of definitions of reality that exist today. Hell, every single week someone pops up on this board announcing something "earth-shattering", only to have the thread limp off the front page after a few days, at best. Every other week someone, somewhere, blows something up or kills something sacred or violates the fundamental nature of humanity in a new and novel manner. Heck, the Pope is quitting at the end of this week. That's not even worth a whole week's worth of front page anymore.

What's really transformational will probably walk right up to you, introduce itself to you, and bore the sh*t out of you as you keep your eyes peeled for...who knows. It's not as if it's even possible to startle anyone for more than a few minutes anymore.

Like I said, I'm not waiting. I know what's changed. And it was completely unexpected. Never in a million years has anyone even imagined such a thing. Never in 3.5 billions years. At least, not on this planet.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

This Big Thing, if something is imminent, and if what's past is prologue, will have to be a transformation in how the average human being perceives itself relative to its own world. But, to top what's already become commonplace, this transformation will have to be overwhelmingly foundational. No cataclysm, or visitor from outer space, or political upheaval is going to be capable of initiating, and carrying through, a transformation with the capacity to revolutionize the modern perception of self at the primordial level. This will have to be informational, but that information's impact will have to be devastating to the status of literally every established or traditional wisdom structure that exists right now.

The average human being is programmed to seek its place within our dysfunctional society lead by corrupt leaders, manipulated through fear and illusion. Elements of distraction, division and entertainment externalize the awareness of those being while stifling creativity, intuition and inner awareness.

Informational stimulation will have a limited effect as its filtered, assimilated or rejected through the mental channels that have been developed within the being. The mind and energetic field is corrupted and fragmented by the time the individual has developed into adulthood. The overlay of so much useless crap works fine if you are trying to create a dumbed down populace that stands little chance of stepping into their true power.

Most Terrans have not developed the internal guidance and will to live as consciously empowered beings. They are taught to value that which is outside of them like material wealth or things that reward their ego. The spell that has been cast upon humanity has been very effective. Information alone is not sufficient to reach that inner spark of the heart.

edit on 27-2-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Waiting game..Hmm..Its funny because all native tribes like Kogi,Hopi,Mayan,etc is also waiting right now..They waiting for Mother Earth..

Male cycle already end and now the female cycle already began..The window when Mother Earth will take her action is between Now to late 2016..We dont know what will happen..So just wait and continue your boring daily routine for now..

P/S : Psst..I heard something will happen between Now until June this year..So just wait and see..Wee..Peace Out..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
yes, like everyone i have waited for something, and yet got nothing, doing the same stuff and getting the same results????. I have just moved to the Riviera Maya and stuff is changing, don't ever forget to: ^DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT^ Cheers!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by karen61560

First of all....hello everyone!! And thanks OP for such a fabulous thread!

Now....just my thoughts...as I too have felt this 'waiting' as long as I can remember....
To give a different perspective....and to answer Karen (quoted above)....
Does ANYONE here wonder....if we are waiting for everyone else to catch up?
To reach the 'awareness' level that we all seem to be experiencing?
jacygirl

If someone ever takes the time to sum up this thread, separating the wheat from chaff,
your stating that it feels like, "we are waiting for everyone else to catch up" has to be included.
It truly is one of the not clearly expressed under currents of many of the quality posts.
thank-you

Res Ipsa.....I would just like to thank you very much for your kind words, and for acknowledging my message. I was quite surprised to see that my message received some stars....but no one else commented on the content.
Not saying that I am correct lol....just a different perspective to consider.
Still really enjoying this thread.
jacygirl

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
i want to be added to the list of the waiting people !

been waiting my all life for something i can't even put a name on. It intuitively feels related to the meaning of life, some kind of revelation, it is also a feeling of ineluctability, something that makes you feel kind of "important" but not in the usual egotistic way, because it has to be revealed to YOU in person, and that would make no sense if it is not seen by your own eyes. But what the hell is it ?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Oh, thank you so much for this thread. I know know I am either not crazy or I am crazy, chestnuts not alone.
I feel as all of you do. Here lately I have e been having really weird dreams and most have people from my teens in them, dead or alive. I have never wanted to grow up and not because of age or dying. Because my heart and soul are both very much young. I am so tired of waiting! The one thing I hate most, waiting! I will be 43 in Aug. I found the second thread to this one first so, so I will go answer those questions!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

Originally posted by NorEaster

The average human being is programmed to seek its place within our dysfunctional society lead by corrupt leaders, manipulated through fear and illusion. Elements of distraction, division and entertainment externalize the awareness of those being while stifling creativity, intuition and inner awareness.

Informational stimulation will have a limited effect as its filtered, assimilated or rejected through the mental channels that have been developed within the being. The mind and energetic field is corrupted and fragmented by the time the individual has developed into adulthood. The overlay of so much useless crap works fine if you are trying to create a dumbed down populace that stands little chance of stepping into their true power.

Most Terrans have not developed the internal guidance and will to live as consciously empowered beings. They are taught to value that which is outside of them like material wealth or things that reward their ego. The spell that has been cast upon humanity has been very effective. Information alone is not sufficient to reach that inner spark of the heart.

edit on 27-2-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

I agree with all of this, and it's more than likely that none of the posters on this thread will ever actually experience the specifics of the enormous change that's occurred, but the truth is that it's already occurred.

The human race (this version that is the result of Earth's Homo Sapiens' brain and its capacity for reasoned intellect) is a holon in its own sense of singular wholeness, with each of us Homo Sapiens brains a full contributing holon. All it takes is for one such holon to fully understand the revolutionary realization that's taken place, for that full realization to change the entire whole that is this planet's version of the human race. This is the nature of internal context, and how it establishes and preserves the identity of the whole.

In our case, the life span of each Homo Sapiens hominid creates a specific version of human being that we'll each eventually become, and reality itself - at the level where all various versions of human being are delineated, each from the other - only acknowledges each version as an indivisible whole. The contributive unitary holons are not acknowledged. And this is critical to realize, since this is where human transformation is ultimately acknowledged relative to all other large scale transformations that define the whole of reality as the relative collective that it is. Maybe an analogy will help?

In your own material body, you have cancer cells - we all do - and yet, they are kept in check by your body's immune system. Sort of like how you describe the "powers that be" keeping us all marching in lockstep. If your immune system becomes compromised, those cancer cells will rapidly multiply (like dissidents with their "destructive" revolutionary notions) and seriously challenge the stability of the established system. Treatment involves attacking those dissident cells with chemo and radiation shock troops, but sometimes the dissidents win, and the established system itself collapses. It doesn't happen often in societies, and it can only happen once - ever- within a person's body.

And yet, those cells - just like those dissident (and in some case, accurate) notions - do exist and persist, and do add to the full definition of the body as a whole. And even if they never succeed in taking the entire system down, they do exist and persist and they do affect the identity of the whole itself.

The change happened. And you folks noticed its approach in your own way. I guess we'll just have to see what comes of it.

edit on 2/27/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessSerena
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I have also always felt like I was meant to do something but I have no idea what...

I would say that our generation are needed right now to speak up and stop what is becoming '1984' before our eyes! The young are too young to say anything (especially those younger than 10)... imagine what it will be like in 10 years time for them....

I feel that we are constantly spied on already and sometimes believe we are living in some kind of Prison Planet.... 10 years from now??? What do you think?

Its ok, if you live away from City areas but in the Cities.... constant Paranoia and this isn't me but everyone in their jobs out there have to have ID's... logging in Cards... in all buildings there are Cameras watching your/our every move aswell as Security Guards watching everything..... we are constantly being watched and in some cases listened to or spied on without our knowledge, people have been brainwashed into believing everyone else is a bad person and are out to get you... for example if you walk down the street wearing a hooded top, you will be looked at by some as a guy who is going to mug someone or steal from a shop (due to media reports and so forth) when in fact you were just taking a walk and could be the guy who stops a mugging or attack of some type taking place! so.... in 10 years time what do you think???
edit on 27-2-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join