It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I thought id just mention an interesting observation i have to do with this thread, although bear in mind that i have only read to the end of page 33., and my observational skills may be poor, but its look like theres not been any posts at all removed by a mod for being off topic or rude, i just found that unusual and interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

yeah, I think I hinted at it before, but me too. I thought I would be there at the end. Absolutely psychologists would have a field day with this kind of thinking. But I have to join you out on that plank.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I humbly suggest reading some of the works of John Curtis Gowan. He was actually a pretty big name in the educational psychology field. What you have been stating has a lot of correlation between what he wrote and may therefore may be of interest to you. His son, John A. hosts a few of his father's works on his website.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Are you talking about transhumanism?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm not being downloaded into and iPad.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
??? no. It would be addition to our dna. Added proteins can create psychic, healing, speed, and de-aging genes. No one said anything about being a cyborg. Tho there will be an interesting mesh of the two worlds of viruses and nano-robotics. We will not loose touch of our infectious nature, I assure you that.

But beyond this, Do you honestly think other beings have not realized this is how life is created and evolves? Of course they do. So you better hope we have some sort of big brother protecting us because as is. Humans are the perfect bio-weapon from which you could span man man types of mutations far and wide along the niche universe of possibility.

The truth of the matter is, there are relics, Pyramids religions and movies and such that all glorify Orion. That being said It is known as the starting point of creation for humans. Take into account all of this. You can research the parallels and differ your own oppinions. The truth is that Everything is telling the same story in different languages with minor alterations. The story structure is simple. God created an angle. His name was lucifer. You could assume Orion created the Pleiades by biblical terms as well as reading it from multiple religious texts, without taking it to complete face value. Its all the same story.

Lucifer is jelly of humans. Comes down here and temps us, The Pleiades is constellation is also known as the Rattle snake as it looks like a rattlesnake. It is has been known as the serpent with wings or the dragon as well. To put this all into perspective. Lucifer did something here then enticed a war.

So some giberish about god creating hell and banishing him there. Well that could very well be what happened to the Pleiades planet as the rattle snakes tail is a bright red planet. If you are following all this. Some event happened that triggered a war between the 2 species. And since we warship Orion you can bet that it was the Pleiades who caused the destruction of Atlantis, as there are picture depicting them taking people. The human like beings with big black eyes. That they will return here again and they have and are here. Not the entire fleet tho its on its way. There are factions intercepting the war inbetween but are lesser beings to the dragons of destruction and the dark gods of life. So what is going on is everyone is being caught off guard by a cosmic prophecy. Along these lines, after finding Atlantis we can assume the cities below exist. And the stories of man hiding below exist. So in consequence. These doors must be opened to all once again. Or there will be not incarnations on this planet, just those reborn in hell. the rattle snakes tail.

edit on 27-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I feel you may being subjected to memory slides or you of are the other polarity I first took you for.

The Orion civilization was one of the very few that evolved into a state of technology advancement while still being in the state of intense spiritual conflict. Aeons of time passed while the drama continued....

Re-incarnationally speaking the same souls incarnated time and again, switching sides, trying to find a way to bring the whole struggle into balance. Within Orion history there has always been underground resistance. Throughout the ages its strength ebbed and flowed like the pulses of their red giant Betelgeuse. Usually they would be discovered by the "negative" disbanded and punished. Any time they built up some momentum, it radiated too loudly and they were found.

As the philosophy of the resistance solidified, it became apparent that they needed to squelch the radiation of their ideas. They decided instead to symbolically absorb. They allowed people to come to THEM. They became like a black hole which was unable to be seen, but the force and momentum of their energy was as powerful as a silent wind. Their organization was thus called "The Black League". The symbol of their struggle became the black dragon. A new aspect of the drama began to unfold.

...Within the souls of these repressed people existed a great desperation. They knew the extent of the Orion Empire's control. The Empire had devised ways to control astral bodies; death was no longer freedom. Many individuals studied with heretic teachers to learn the ancient knowledge of dimensional consciousness travel. Few were successful, but those who were found a way out of the Orion system forever.

Through focused concentration and disengagement from the Orion mass-conscious belief systems, a small percentage of individuals were able to leave their bodies (die) and successfully target or home in on beings who had escaped or were reincarnated on Earth from Orion. Once these beings were targeted, the Orion entity was able to create a window through which he/she could travel. When he/she came through that window and incarnated on Earth, that being became "lost" in the Earth mass consciousness. This was a safety mechanism; if they did not know their own identity, they could not be pursued by the Orion Empire. The escapees then entered Earth's re-incarnational cycle and most likely continued to play out the Orion drama unconsciously within their soul patterns. At times they could have been immediately pursued through the window by Orion Empire reps. Often these Empire reps. became "caught" in Earth's mass consciousness as well and had to enter the re-incarnational cycle; when they incarnated they carried their old Orion desire for control with them.

Lyssa Royal

I apologize about the big quotes but please bear with me.

edit on 27-2-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Cont.

Earth has manifested the Orion drama in an attempt to balance polarity throughout humankind's history. The fall of ATLANTIS, the ROMAN EMPIRE, and the ongoing religious wars are all examples of memory patterns from Orion that are emerging to be cleared. Throughout all of these dramas the human race has survived and has kept total oppression at bay. Humanity continues to play out the same dynamic: victims, perpetrators, and resistance.

However this time light is beginning to spread and even the resistance is beginning to learn early on that one can't fight fire with fire. The contemporary Orion civilization existing in the same time continuum as present-day Earth has already healed the conflict. Because Earth is still playing out Orion's PAST in an attempt to balance it for itself, the primary contact humanity receives from Orion has been judged to be negative.

The Men in Black phenomenon as well as some manifestations of the Illuminati structure are playing out the past Orion need for control. The Men in Black (MIBS) have several origins. Some are human incarnations from Orion and/or negatively oriented Sirius energy; others are actual past Orions who have traveled "forward " in time to present day Earth.

...They perceive Earth as a THREAT. From their point of view, as humanity awakens and liberates itself it magnetizes the oppressed Orion beings to seek freedom here. They want to keep these windows of opportunity closed for the victims of Orion, keep Earth un-empowered, and stay in total control. The MIBS are only one manifestation of this idea; generally it is played out on Earth in a much more subtle way.

Those individuals who carry the oppressive patterns from Orion act from their soul memory and are not necessarily. conscious of their desire for absolute control. In researching the 20th Century MIB encounters, one comes across the ironic behavior of these beings - they function at a very autonomous level and seem to never claim for themselves the power that they so single mindedly attempt to wrest from humans. They may suggest that the MIB is only a pawn in perhaps an even more bizarre struggled. The Orion drama is not an experiment done to someone by someone else.

All those who choose to be part of the Earth Transmutation do so through their Free Will. This transmutation/Integration will affect the entire galactic family created through the Dimensional Infusion. This would initiate the beginning processes of the Integration back through the Prism of Lyra. The integrated polarities can thus be termed the "Orion Light. "

....The crucial stage is occurring presently upon the Earth - the mass reawakening of millions of souls to a greater spiritual purpose. This awakening occurs naturally and begins to accelerate a widening of the gap between the positive and negative poles (as seen presently within society). The accentuation of this gap serves to polarize and highlight the choices society may take - making it clear that choices MUST be made at this point in time.

Humanity does not have the ugliness and pain of a tormented past to the extent that the Orions had. As Earth reawakens, all the tools become visible for humanity to claim responsibility for the Whole and the Self.

There are numerous references to Native cultures carrying oral traditions stating that their ancestors came from the stars, in particular the Pleiades and the belt stars of Orion. These dramas have been playing out for a long time.
edit on 27-2-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It is not only that but our way of thinking. People barely seem to think for themselves anymore. I sometimes wonder if their so called opinion is really theirs or if it is all they hear and think about.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerbychoice

I'm definitely an over analyzer, LOL. Thank you so much for the compliment!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I've always felt "special" too ever since I can remember. Thinking I'm going to experience something that nobody else has. Well, I'm special alright; I'm being tortured by Super Natural/Demons/Evil Beings or whatever you want to call them. They control my feelings; make me feel depressed, excited, in love, etc.. they put my in pain. I never thought for a second that what I was waiting for was evil. I think I took the wrong path in life. I did take a wrong turn and now I am somewhere I feel like I don't belong. I'm 38 years old living in AL, have no friends, used to be an addict and am withdrawn from everything especially since this started a year and 1/2 ago.

I started a thread in the intro category so if your interested in hearing my story, its titled "I am being torture by Super Natural/Demons/Aliens or whatever you want to call them." If your interested, please read it.

I guess I am the perfect target to torture; being alone all the time, not going anywhere, addiction. From what I've read on different forums was they feed off of your energy and suffering. I swear to all of you this is true so please don't leave negative replies.

And oh, also about the "me taking the wrong path" etc.. My advice to everyone is follow your instinct because I didn't and look at where I am, miserable. I used to be outgoing had tons of friends, lived in MD/DC, and went out all the time. Well I thought my destiny was to move to Vegas and become an Event Planner because that's what I was doing at the time but instead I stayed in MD, got back together with my boyfriend and moved to AL. BIG MISTAKE. When we got back together I had this weird feeling that I was doing the wrong thing like going against Gods wishes and the path that he laid out for me. It was a really weary feeling. I guess that was my gut telling me "your doing the wrong thing" but I did it anyway. So don't ever ignore a gut feeling or instinct. I'm a God fearing woman now. I don't understand why he's not helping me. I pray and pray and nothing gets any better. It's weird how everyone stated their age and we're all between like 38 and 42. Well hopefully this won't happen to you. See I just floated through life and let life carry me wherever. I was a free spirit for a long time with no cares in the world but also no connection with God either. I'm not saying that's why this is happening to me. When I ask them they say because U are U. They lie all the time. They've said I am the only one they've done this to but then a different person will say that I'm not. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicon3

Absolutely LOVE your "new" Rosie The Riveter avatar! Anyway...I'm WAY old and have had a sense of "waiting" for something for ever so many years. It's a feeling I've had everywhere I've lived (old military brat). In some places it was stronger than others for some reason. I've learned to live with it and let it be a warm spot when I allow myself to think about, and analyze it. For some reason I cannot stand silence though. It drives me nuts!!! I always have to have the TV on or hook my poor ears up to "my" music and blast away. I don't suppose anyone else out there has this problem? I'd love some sort of analysis of this state of being. Denial????

i am just the opposite. cant stand noise! when my wife and children go out i love to bathe in the absolute silence that follows. my nearest neighbour is 100m away and forest starts at my backdoor. its not because i am aged coz i loved silence most of my life. its exquisite.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Interesting thanks for the quotes. Yes im aware of the struggle that happened there in Orion, but the struggle has been going on for quite some time as we are both aware. But the signaling of the galactic alignment was a key seal being broken. The being i saw was a being from Orion just as described as above. Who ever wrote about Orion Obviously has some knowledge to what they look like otherwise the black reference would have not been there.

But for what ever reason we are dragged into this war because the conflict going on over there between the Pleiades and Orion. Its funny because the story of the decepticons and megatron is kinda like what happened over there. But i understand a lot of feuds have been settled since. And the beings of Orion themselves being seeders are creating more stars and planets for life I imagine as stated above they probably have lush forests amongst the hidden technology, Which would explain their love of nature and appearing as animals for a general respect of god. But Everything said we have both said is speculation on things that exist. It just can be interpreted in more then one ways depending on the knowledge of the viewer and their moral stance on reality. And its absolutely true the conflict carried over here. But it could of been for the reason iv stated or so forth. Reguardless the evidence of the paper trail of Orion and the Pleiades is here. That's how come we have wonderful people like the person who wrote that artical you quoted is giving her deciphered version of what she thinks the truth is. Nay but it don't make reading it inbetween the lines any less true. As stated. Its all in the perspective of the view but thanks for the link. The blackness was a strong indicator that i did in fact come in contact with beings from Orion.

edit on 28-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I also have dreams about x-girlfriends but isn't this just from 'memories'? The part of your Brain which keeps all those memories?? Temporal Lobe, I believe....

I do often dream about people I've never met or seen.... I believe these images are of people I will meet in the future... what I should have done is write descriptions of these people (If I remember) so that at the point in the Future when I see them or meet them, I can say 'wow.... I dreamt about you 5 or 6 years ago or however long it was'

What if the person in my dream is also having a dream where they see or meet me at exactly the same time? Would this be described as Lucid dreaming too?

In fact, I'm going to start doing that when it happens.... at least I will try to as usually I only think about it for a few seconds, then go back to sleep! Will be difficult though as I don't recall ever being able to see their face!
edit on 28-2-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
reply to post by thedoctorswife

yeah, I think I hinted at it before, but me too. I thought I would be there at the end. Absolutely psychologists would have a field day with this kind of thinking. But I have to join you out on that plank.

Nice not to be alone at last init?

Has anyone posted a video of The Jacksons, Can you feel it?? yet, il be suprised if it hasnt been.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I also have dreams about x-girlfriends but isn't this just from 'memories'? The part of your Brain which keeps all those memories?? Temporal Lobe, I believe....

I do often dream about people I've never met or seen.... I believe these images are of people I will meet in the future... what I should have done is write descriptions of these people (If I remember) so that at the point in the Future when I see them or meet them, I can say 'wow.... I dreamt about you 5 or 6 years ago or however long it was'

What if the person in my dream is also having a dream where they see or meet me at exactly the same time? Would this be described as Lucid dreaming too?

In fact, I'm going to start doing that when it happens.... at least I will try to as usually I only think about it for a few seconds, then go back to sleep!
edit on 28-2-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

Soul shatter. A soul is a pool of collected memories and emotions converged into one entity with an ultimate personality based on its wisdom.

What im saying is, Because of the emotional connection of Ex's and because of the lingering influential memories she has a part of you as you have parts of her within each others eyes. Does that make sense? There can be a strong psychic connection once the establish memory is there you can summon it up. Chances are more frequently than not the other person will feel you thinking about them because of sifting through that memory will trigger the strings of memories souls and time to tug at her memory to lace it more vividly.

Demons are beings who refuse to reincarnate. A pool of collected venom, under the guise of one being. Just as the body has an anatomy down to a single cell. The soul does as well. And many people have not really expressed this or understand it vividly. It is these pools of memories that stems everything together. From fragments in dna of past reincarnations to present dna printed memories from dramatic emotional events etched forever in, A tapestry of their life.

And so we find that demons do exist, And they will want to syphon you of all your fragments. The best tools is to present you with some of their own fragments of fear they absorbed. They plant them into your brains and take fragments of some happy memories. Suddenly it becomes harder to remember them.. why? Because there is so much negative energy out there its hardly rare. But happy memories. If any greedy soul could steal something from you it would be that.

And the more evil you do, the more of these evil fragments you sow on yourself. Making you more closely sharded to negativity. At this point all your memories are free game. As people tend to not want to look back. People with horrible memories, some of them are probably under constant assault for all kind memories and happy thoughts. You do something good for them and suddenly its gone slipped from their mind? Slipped.. more like devoured. Anyways. Its an evil and molevolent way to gain spiritual power for the next incarnation. But the spiritual world is a battle field. When you die you gotta follow your passed and collect the fragments of your life. Your life flashes before your eyes and if the places where your fragments remain are destroyed or the people are dead. You pretty much HAVE to turn into a malevolent spirit. Or neutral anyways, These spirits are the ones that contact mediums and such. Telling them esoteric information wither its true or not. Just as long as they can syphon fragments from you.

All sprits who make contact syphon fragments. And the more you pay attention to them, the more fragments you give them the more they materialize and become * real* to you. Because you are developing memories with them which they are a cracked glass. Its just pours and seeps out. That's why you see ghosts as translucent like that. Its not till a spirit comes to a total realization *collection of fragments* can they come shoooting back into life. If a spirit knows the drill already. well it can be a fast process but some ancient spirits are lost because of no descending heirs, consumed by passed horrors *replying fragments over and over* and such. Many variables. but all the same struggle for Complete *oneness* with all.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessengerBird
All we need to do is practice clearing the mind and remove the clutter from our consciousness, then we will surely hear, feel, taste, touch, and ring in tune with the chime of our calling.

There is nothing you need to wait for or anticipate, except your own awakening which is what you, and only you can initiate.

I'm just going to quote myself, to remind all of you that what we have been waiting for is inside of us already, and it is our responsibility to open ourselves up to that message and take heed. =)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

smyleegrl You have just written a description of my life to a tee . A long with a lifetime feeling of not belonging here many ufo & paranormal experiences that just seemed to happen at certain times of my life & with other witnesses so it could not be explained away as anything but real . I have been more worried lately that the time draws near & it's something we are not looking forward to .

Sorry I've not read but the OP so I don't know how the following pages flow or people feel , I'll try to get into them soon .
John

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

I'm definitely an over analyzer, LOL. Thank you so much for the compliment!

And so we learn more about the world by learning about ourselves, see you around and remember Per Ardua Ad Astra and Per Aspera Ad Astra sometimes go hand in hand with our endeavors

Good Things

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yes, we truly do.

I believe "Per Ardua Ad Astra" and "Per Aspera Ad Astra" apply to all of our lives to some degree and that as long as we keep our eyes on the stars, we'll make it through the worst of thorns and up the steepest of slopes to the heavens.

See you around.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join