It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
omg i love this stuff, i have to put in concider these story may be true cause i went through somthing very horrifying back i the day .

and trust me , people wouldnt believe me , so i know what you guys are feeling as you tell your story feeling like know one will believe you either.

so you have my attention , ill listen!

ill post my experiences here in a few i gotta find it copy past it so i dont have to type it all over again.

ok... brb on that.

CHERRY

if you wanna talk my msn address is [email protected]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i know this is off topic...this is a experience id like to share , this is all VERY true and im not making this up at all.

this is what happen to me one night at home.

I have seen an alien , i know this will sound crazy but i know what i saw i was awake and im not at all insane .....

i was laying in bed i just had my little girl she was few weeks old and i was laying in bed my baby was beside me in her little bed i set up so it easy for me to feed take care of her waking up ever 2,3 hours so ...anyways i was laying there just closing my eyes she was supose to wake up soon so i was resting
i felt a presents in the room i opened my eyes , the alien was standing beside me , he was tall , oh and i was awake through this....no doubt . andways he was very tall like six feet giver take light tan color skin huge black eyes large head two slits for nostrils and a small slit for a mouth it was staring at me no expresion i dont think it can have one just the way the face looked i dunno..but i was so terrified i wanted to get up scream i could not , i couldnt even move my arms were stuck on my sides of me...i was trying to scream but i was holding my breath like , my husband sleeping beside me did wake up at all ...
i was sooooooo freaking scared and all of a sudden he was gone i got my body back i was able to move i yelled at my man he woke up he had no clue about anything ....that is my true story ...i was away , no doubt i know what i seen and i know they are real!!!! THEY ARE REAL!!! people ,i never believe in them tell that night. if anyone knows what kind of alien was in my room that night , if it was bad or just there just to see look at me abserve .... mind my spelling im still shakin up on all this , every time i walk about it my nerves get bad...i dont sleep well anymore im scard that they it will come back...i dont sleep with the lights off....and i get so scard i cry some nights.....the feeling of not being able to scream and move , its like i had no control of myself i couldnt get away. thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow I would be scared to Cherry, but do you have any other stories to share>?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cherry

Cherry it's likely you were only hallucinating. It sometimes happens to me too (no, really I'm not BSing this time I swear). It has happened to me twice. The first time I saw a man with curly red hair and old faction clothes siting in a chair smiling at me. The second time was only a few months ago, this time I saw a man in a wheelchair with nails sticking out of his body wearing a gas mask wheel himself backwards thew my wall. Since both of these hallucination happened after I just woke up I amuse that they have something to do with me sleeping. The not being able to move is called sleep paralysis It happens to me too, but more frequently than the hallucinations. Also how long was the alien there?

Also what act? I'm not acting. And the guy behind me is ugly anyway, so ha!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by newmama506

Let me guess, you saw twilight 2.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
lol ok ok i was winking at you and i didnt have anything in my eye lol

jk...lol

anywho , im positive i was not dreaming

i know it was not a dream, iv hear about your sleep disorders but this is truly real.

and
back at ya!!!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by cherry]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lol i like the twilight series of books they were amazing , the movies give no credit

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
TO newmama506

The door was broken off at the hinges and your questioning if you should be worried? Hummm, looks like there might be a bigger problem , if the door was fine, and then after that at some point you checked it and for no reason apparent to you, you checked it and its broken off the hinges, in my opinion (you) at this point should be alarmed enough to realize that theres alot thats NOT RIGHT at this point and if i were you i would move out while i had a chance to. Helllloooooo, somethings most not right with this, your child, come on, get moving girl, now , i would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cherry

I didn't say it was a dream, I said it was a hallucination. I believe that you were awake the whole time. I'm just saying the alien is just a figment of your imagination and you have nothing to be sacred of, and of coarse it felt real, your mind perceives it to be real. I thought what I saw was real at the moment too, but right after I knew what really happened. It probably happened to you too because of the change in your sleep patterns.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
could be possible i suppose , but , yes i says but lol i feel it was real.....

i hope you are right that its not real....

i dont want to go throught that again that for sure, just the thought of seeing it again i might have a hart attack lol

so talk to me vampire man!!!!

hmmmm i did put my msn address on here if ya wanna chatt some time...
i like making new friends

add me

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've known a real vampire, but he didn't suck your blood, he sucked your energy. This vamp was called Beau and it was well known in my Dad's (my Dad didn't like this man AT ALL, he wasn't even allowed in our house) circle of friends that he was a psychic vampire. I've known people to have panic attacks and hyper-ventilate and been left totally 'drained' in his presence because of what he does.

A psychic vampire is one step above an emotional vampire because it is aware of what it's doing www.sixwise.com...

*Off topic*
I personally believe those all folk-tales are examples of defective personality types. I know that the medical profession insist that there is no connection between the Moon and lunacy, but the etymology of the word lunacy is interesting, especially when you consider what effect the Moon has on Werewolves.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
awwww where did you go???

this thread needs a pick up......

anybody els have any good stories to tell....love ta hear em!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This happened to me a couple of years ago but everyday when i walked to school i would feel like i was being followed. shortly after i felt like being followed the next night i would have a strange dream of a man cutting my finger open and letting the blood pour into a glass. he would smile and say "Don't be afraid it will be over soon." and i'd wake up in a sweat. The next morning i noticed my finger had a cut on it. i told my cousin and he said i was crazy. if you have any info on my experience please let me know. i'd appericate it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
that is a creepy story.....

I cant help ya with that one.

but i must say thinks for sharing.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by cherry]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cherry

thanks i guess i still don't know what the dream is all about i wish someone would help me!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhits
Let me tell you someting ....
1- If the evil exist, the biggest scam it can do it's making people beliving his not existing (I don't think I need to tell you why ....)
2. Vampired are an evil thing

Because of this the evil is not showing to the people, because if it's showing knowadays and surprising on some video cams ... it can get really deep in problems... and all the people get scared , become religiously, and this is not what the evil want. Maiby that it was showing to the people in the past... but knowadays ABSOLUTY NO ... the same thing is with vampires
Did you saw an vampire of your own?
Maiby they where people who where going in the night in the forest, and saw evils and vampires and so on ... but that was at less 100-200 years ago... when evils ould play with the people ... because they had no proff
-Knowadays it's inaf to see an evil , and hack ... lie detector, TV , news....
and if 1000 people see an evil , lie dector, tv news , SATAN will get down

Redhits... man you are great, i didnt understand 1 things but i think you great trying to express yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i need help interpreting a dream i had a couple years ago. Someone please help

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
somtimes dreams realy have no meaning ! not say all dont have a meaning but some are just dreams thats it.

if i were to take all dreams for a meaning , id be a happy girl , i get real sexual dreams ehehehe with johnny depp lol so what should i be thinking? is there a reason??? lol hahaha i know that answer lmao

im jus joking around lol

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I saw this and it made me think of something that happened awhile back...I'm not sure if it actually qualified as a "sighting" so please bare with me.
This has happened to me once both at school and church. The First time it happened to me I was at church, following this guy I know because I wanted to talk to him and say "Hello" when all of asudden he just vanishes. My Friend thinks he just walked away real fast or something like that, but I was a secound behind him so if he did something like that I would have known. The same thing basically happened at school...saw a guy wanted to talk to him he turned a corner and vanished, I was only a secound behind him as well.
The reason I'm not sure if this is a vampire sighting is because even though Vampires move real fast from what I heard it could have been a number of other things...anyway tell me what you think.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I believe in vampires to a level most of you might not be able to understand. My freshman year in highschool, I became friends with a girl at a local hangout for teens. It's like a club. She caught my eye simply because she was merely standing in the corner, alone, with redish brown eyes staring at nothing in particular. I thought the eyes were just contacts at first. I'm very good at meeting new people, expecially the ones who are considered loners. I single them out actually. Singling her out, though, had a major impact on my life. I walked up to her and put on my bubbly personality. I asked her name (which I will not state. sorry.) and if she wanted to come meet my friends. She declined politely but I wouldn't leave her alone. I commented on the music, and soon she did too. I noticed that she was extremely well mannered for a teenager, expecially one her age(or at least what I thought her age was). We met at the hangout every weekend. She spent the night at my house, we never slept, but I got tired, and dozed off sometimes. She, however, never did. Nor did I see her take out what i thought to be contacts. She became my bestfriend, and she became extremely protective of me. When I was walking home from school late one night (where i never saw her, she said she was homeschooled) someone held a gun to my head. I never knew what he had wanted because my friend came out of nowhere and broke both of his legs and his right hand, the one holding the gun. I began to freak a little. The stories of why she was there and how she did it didn't make any sense to me. Nothing added up. I begged her to tell me the truth, but she'd always get this cloudy look in her eyes.
That summer, she was spending the night at my house, and something clicked in my head. "____, this is going to sound crazy, but your a vampire, aren't you?" Her head snapped up and she stared at me, fear and shock expressed in her eyes. I felt like I was staring into a mirror, because that must have been the look in my eyes as well, because her face immediately softend. She nodded once, gave me the first hug of our friendship, allowing me to feel how cold she was. She explained to me that she had to leave the next day, that it was too risky for her to stay. Not that she didn't trust me, but that her parents would be frightened again (I supposed someone figured it out before) and demand they leave immediatly. Curiosity got the best of me and I begged to go with her. I didn't want to lose her. She smiled, the soft, knowing kind, and refused that I'd ever take part in a life such as hers. But that she'd see me again someday...

It's been four years since then...and a few months ago I woke up in my appartment, got ready for work like normal, and as I walked to my refrigerator to get a soda, I found a letter with my name on it, opened it, and read.

"Beloved friend,

I miss you dearly. Not a day, or night, goes by to where I do not think of you. When I arrived here last night, I found you sleeping so peacefully that I just could not wake you. I will return, however, to see you again soon.

______."

I haven't seen or heard from her since that letter, so short and simple.

This is my account. Believe me, or not.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join