vampire sightings

page: 32
17
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by moonlight_luna
 


My only question is, why would a predator make friends with it's primary food source? I do know of some farmers who name their cattle, and vegetarians who identify with animals to the point where they won't eat them, but I don't believe that these sort of predators have very many options as to their source of sustenance. Making friends with the food would make life way too hard on the heart.




posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'll be going to New Orleans very soon. I will let you all know what i find/experience if anything. Cant wait to check it out, i only live like 2 hours from there and i never go, but now im curious.



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicodeme
Yeah that account is almost exactly like Let the Right One In. It's a Swedish book published a few years ago that was turned into a movie last year. I just watched it recently, actually.


***SPOILER ALERT***
If you haven't read the book or seen the movie and don't want to be spoiled, don't read below.
*******************

It concerns a young boy, 12 years old, who lives a pretty solitary life with his mother in an apartment complex in Sweden. His "friends" from school seem to enjoy torturing and bullying him whenever they get a chance, but he never fights back.

A young girl moves in next door, and they meet. They become friends and pretty close. We know that she's a vampire who's living with an older non-vampire man. In the book he's a pedophile where he gets blood (murders people) for her in exchange to do...things to her. In the movie, he plays a much smaller role and later gets caught trying to kill someone and dies.

She then has to feed herself, and the boy, named Oscar, finds out she's a vampire. He cares too much for her and wants to remain boyfriend/girlfriend with her. Oscar even prevents Eli's (the vampire) own murder from an enraged husband of a wife she had tried to kill but was stopped by the husband.

She tells him to stand up for himself against his bullies, and he does. He smacks one of the kids in the ear with a large pole when they tried to toss him into an icy lake.

Eli must leave the apartment because she fears the police might find her after the large string of murders in the area. Oscar seems devastated that she's left.

Later, the kid who was smacked in the head's older brother wants revenge, so they corner Oscar when he's in a swimming pool and tell him he must stay underwater for 3 whole minutes, or they'll slice his face.

As the camera's panned on Oscar holding his breath underwater with the kid's hand holding him down, we see some body parts start to enter the water. A head sinks to the bottom. Oscar surfaces and finds Eli had killed all the boys. Then the film ends.



it is similar, I can't deny that. But honest to god Ive never seen the movie or read the book. It does seem interesting, I must admit. Is there any way to get a hold of the author?



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonlight_luna

Originally posted by Nicodeme
Yeah that account is almost exactly like Let the Right One In. It's a Swedish book published a few years ago that was turned into a movie last year. I just watched it recently, actually.


***SPOILER ALERT***
If you haven't read the book or seen the movie and don't want to be spoiled, don't read below.
*******************

It concerns a young boy, 12 years old, who lives a pretty solitary life with his mother in an apartment complex in Sweden. His "friends" from school seem to enjoy torturing and bullying him whenever they get a chance, but he never fights back.

A young girl moves in next door, and they meet. They become friends and pretty close. We know that she's a vampire who's living with an older non-vampire man. In the book he's a pedophile where he gets blood (murders people) for her in exchange to do...things to her. In the movie, he plays a much smaller role and later gets caught trying to kill someone and dies.

She then has to feed herself, and the boy, named Oscar, finds out she's a vampire. He cares too much for her and wants to remain boyfriend/girlfriend with her. Oscar even prevents Eli's (the vampire) own murder from an enraged husband of a wife she had tried to kill but was stopped by the husband.

She tells him to stand up for himself against his bullies, and he does. He smacks one of the kids in the ear with a large pole when they tried to toss him into an icy lake.

Eli must leave the apartment because she fears the police might find her after the large string of murders in the area. Oscar seems devastated that she's left.

Later, the kid who was smacked in the head's older brother wants revenge, so they corner Oscar when he's in a swimming pool and tell him he must stay underwater for 3 whole minutes, or they'll slice his face.

As the camera's panned on Oscar holding his breath underwater with the kid's hand holding him down, we see some body parts start to enter the water. A head sinks to the bottom. Oscar surfaces and finds Eli had killed all the boys. Then the film ends.



it is similar, I can't deny that. But honest to god Ive never seen the movie or read the book. It does seem interesting, I must admit. Is there any way to get a hold of the author?


I seen that movie....was realy good ! id watch that again for sure.
maybe the person that thought up the story had a simular experience with a vampire and made the novel? such as you are going to do? never know ?



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have no idea how you could contact the author, but his name is John Ajvide Lindqvist. Based on his picture, he looks like a pretty kooky guy. He was a magician and comedian before he became an author.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicodeme
I have no idea how you could contact the author, but his name is John Ajvide Lindqvist. Based on his picture, he looks like a pretty kooky guy. He was a magician and comedian before he became an author.

en.wikipedia.org...


he does look kooky. No offence to him, but not sure if I'd like to talk with him. But I might still try and contact him anyway, to see if it was fiction or not. y'know?



posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i know id like to hear if it was for fact or fiction??



posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi umm i believe that vampires COULD exist, but I'm not saying they do. Anyway it DOESN'T MATTER! This thread is for SIGHTINGS not for posers OR 'real' vamps to say OMG I'm A VAMPIRE! It is for sightings and if you do not want to use it as such then heres a thought... MAKE A NEW THREAD!!!!! because no one wants to here about who's a vampire or not. We get on here to see what real 'vampire sightings' people are experiencing! okay?



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anna101
 


www.fvza.org...

it was and is a real federal agency.. that says vampires r real

under the link is a video thats a news report that talks with the head of the agency and the person who made the website... he talks about making a memorial for the men and women who died fighting the vampires. the goverment agrees(and dont denial they dont exsist) they also talk about a training site where they trained the agents in the agency in new mexico and etc. in the website ull see they call the vampire thing, a virus.. and so they call the virus: the hvv virus. otherwise known as the Human Vampric virus..

www.youtube.com...

the youtube (news) link to prove it is above...

the webiste talks about their inventigating and encounters... and etc. also proves that warewolf and zombie myths r also a diesease(virus) inwhich they have soposity handled with. i myself was a skeptic at first.. i did think it was odd.. and proved the website was a real federal website in someway and so looked it up on wkipedia(its not so helpful but gave me more hope) so i thrived through and found the video u see above(the news report about saying VAMPIRES R REAL)

if u will see with the knowledge ull gain with the website and as proof the website and etc real u can take a look on the video and look it up if it helps on wkipedia as well.. but vampires r real... theres no myth in that.



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wasool
 


www.fvza.org...

the link about the agency

www.fvza.org...

above is the link about dr. hugo.. the man who was around when the agency first started...



posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I haven't seen any vampires, personally, but I understand there are various openly operating societies (only the inner practices being a secret) claiming to recruit people with an affinity for vampirism, & that a great deal of attention is paid a phenomenon known as “energy vampirism”

the Temple of Set, connected to mind control (psychological warfare division of US military), being only one example. not the whole temple, but a branch of it - publically claiming being a vampire means not drinking blood.



posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You mean Vampires that live on blood? And once you been bitten you turn into a vampire as well? I think that its highly unlikely, sounds similar to Zombies if you ask me.



posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasool
reply to post by anna101
 


www.fvza.org...

it was and is a real federal agency.. that says vampires r real

under the link is a video thats a news report that talks with the head of the agency and the person who made the website... he talks about making a memorial for the men and women who died fighting the vampires. the goverment agrees(and dont denial they dont exsist) they also talk about a training site where they trained the agents in the agency in new mexico and etc. in the website ull see they call the vampire thing, a virus.. and so they call the virus: the hvv virus. otherwise known as the Human Vampric virus..

www.youtube.com...

the youtube (news) link to prove it is above...

the webiste talks about their inventigating and encounters... and etc. also proves that warewolf and zombie myths r also a diesease(virus) inwhich they have soposity handled with. i myself was a skeptic at first.. i did think it was odd.. and proved the website was a real federal website in someway and so looked it up on wkipedia(its not so helpful but gave me more hope) so i thrived through and found the video u see above(the news report about saying VAMPIRES R REAL)

if u will see with the knowledge ull gain with the website and as proof the website and etc real u can take a look on the video and look it up if it helps on wkipedia as well.. but vampires r real... theres no myth in that.


You seriously think this is a real organization? If you look on their forums they say its fake. There was an article on "The Onion". My lord must a disclaimer be put on everything? Oh wait they did. On the front page of the site.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by DrJay1975]



posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There's a very good link on vampires here. It tells the differnet kinds and about there phyical features and how the process works to change and stuff like that. Its pretty cool you people that are intresed should check it out. www.haemavore.com...



posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by moonlight_luna
 


i find this very story fascinating and i really trully believe you. and updates on it? have you seen her again ?



posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i 100% believe in vampires , no doubt. lets keep this thread alive! any more experiences ?



posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975
 


www.youtube.com...

this news report proves the website is real and that the agency is real to. the government in the news report is making a memorial for the 4000 men and women and so forth who died fighting the undead. vampires and zombies population. if u dont beleive the website is real then look at the news report i found on youtube. i dis beleive the website for the same reason but seeing this news report, and hearing the person who made the website in honor of this real agency and is now help make a memorial near the training base for fighting in the agency with the governemnt pretty much says alot, and that the website and vampires r real: which will i have said before is called the HVV virus. just look at the youtube link above this massive speech. and youll see and be sort of upset about being wrong.. which i will say 100% u will be.



posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
srigenetics.com...

The Santa Rosa Institute in new mexico talks about the mussuem that will be dedicated to the people of the agency in the link above... it will have the uniforms and etc. from 1950 and so on. this and the video i sent before should prove the website and the agency is real and that once and for all the vampire myth is not a myth but a real virus of somekind...



posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Reality is we don't know. With those new bones being found of 3 foot high humans, not a pigmy race, but a minature race, we don't know what roamed the earth before historical times. Dinasaurs lived, maybe even dragons too. Vampires? Why not. What i want to know is that the teeth, those big ones that stick out. I had them and my sister had them and we are romanian gypsy descent, did they for vampires, have holes in them like snakes, to suck blood, or only just to pierce the skin?? Odd question I know but......

00PS

DUDE! if hobbits existed i guess anything is possible.. that opens the possiblity for vamps to exist... ghosts.. gnomes, fayries... a honest politician.. AWESOME! there's still hope for us!



posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Vampyre sightings, there are lots but not many humans do not know what they have seen, they dismiss it as "some weirdo with an accent or strange habits" and while I must say that 'text book vampires' are not real that does not rule out their existence. I could explain what a real vampyre is, but I believe the question asked was "have you seen a vampyre?" Yes, I have seen vampyres. While they were not 'text book vampires' they were vampires none the less. I am not allowed to tell you where abouts, nor would I if I could. But the one thing I can tell you, the one piece of advice that must be heard, is know what you want. If you don't know what you want then... let it alone.





new topics
top topics
 
17
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join