vampire sightings

page: 28
17
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvania92
 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You and Darknessfalls and whoever can say they're vampires as much you guys want, but until you prove it, the only people who will take it as fact are people who want to believe in it (I probably worded that wrong but I think you understand what I'm getting at here)




posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
reply to post by sylvania92
 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You and Darknessfalls and whoever can say they're vampires as much you guys want, but until you prove it, the only people who will take it as fact are people who want to believe in it (I probably worded that wrong but I think you understand what I'm getting at here)


How can we prove to you? What do you want?.... we can show a film with us moving fast but new techo can make this, so u will not beleave that. we can send a pic of us bitting someone, but where is the prove in that!!!

how can we prove it to you?, when there is so much new nectno out there and movies that no one truely beleaves any more.

sorry i could never spell and still can not to this day!!



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya_eldritch

How can we prove to you? What do you want?.... we can show a film with us moving fast but new techo can make this, so u will not beleave that. we can send a pic of us bitting someone, but where is the prove in that!!!

how can we prove it to you?, when there is so much new nectno out there and movies that no one truely beleaves any more.

sorry i could never spell and still can not to this day!!
You could get someone with some expertise in CGI effects or something along those lines to come in here and analyze the film. It's not rocket science.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by technical difficulties]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya_eldritch


How can we prove to you? What do you want?.... we can show a film with us moving fast but new techo can make this, so u will not beleave that. we can send a pic of us bitting someone, but where is the prove in that!!!

how can we prove it to you?, when there is so much new nectno out there and movies that no one truely beleaves any more.

sorry i could never spell and still can not to this day!!




WOW.... really...you guys are vampires huh?
Cool.

Can you film yourselves moving fast, I'd like to see it.
And perhaps biting someone... that'd be cool.


Oh man... i can't wait.





posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties
 


never sead i was one, and i never will say. But my question is how can it be proved when there is so much nectno out there that you cant false thing all the time



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya_eldritch
reply to post by technical difficulties
 


never sead i was one, and i never will say. But my question is how can it be proved when there is so much nectno out there that you cant false thing all the time


What? You pretty much implied that you were a vampire in this previous post:


Originally posted by maya_eldritch

How can we prove to you? What do you want?.... we can show a film with us moving fast but new techo can make this, so u will not beleave that. we can send a pic of us bitting someone, but where is the prove in that!!!

how can we prove it to you?, when there is so much new nectno out there and movies that no one truely beleaves any more.

sorry i could never spell and still can not to this day!!


[edit on 24-11-2009 by technical difficulties]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maya_eldritch
 


sory just looked of me other post. alot of wrong chouce (can't spell) words.
i am not a vampire, but i do know those who are and understand them. a true vamp will never be on here....



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by maya_eldritch


How can we prove to you? What do you want?.... we can show a film with us moving fast but new techo can make this, so u will not beleave that. we can send a pic of us bitting someone, but where is the prove in that!!!

how can we prove it to you?, when there is so much new nectno out there and movies that no one truely beleaves any more.

sorry i could never spell and still can not to this day!!





WOW.... really...you guys are vampires huh?
Cool.

Can you film yourselves moving fast, I'd like to see it.
And perhaps biting someone... that'd be cool.


Oh man... i can't wait.




no sweetie im not a vamp, but i wish i was, He will not do it



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello,
so after while this thread has picked up again and a few more people claim to know a real vampire or date one, perhaps?
It is so twilight, but well, if people get kicks out of it, let them be .
Somebody has pointed out that vampires wouldn't post anything on the web, why would they anyway, just to entertain us ?
I know I said that before, but if they existed we would've known.
So if somebody has any plausible vampire sightings or encounters and wants to prove us wrong, just type them up.
This is suppose to be a reasonable discussion, not a role paying site or other vampire book obsessed web page.



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by itroz
Hello,
so after while this thread has picked up again and a few more people claim to know a real vampire or date one, perhaps?
It is so twilight, but well, if people get kicks out of it, let them be .
Somebody has pointed out that vampires wouldn't post anything on the web, why would they anyway, just to entertain us ?
I know I said that before, but if they existed we would've known.
So if somebody has any plausible vampire sightings or encounters and wants to prove us wrong, just type them up.
This is suppose to be a reasonable discussion, not a role paying site or other vampire book obsessed web page.


existing can mean lots of thing, but in this understanding and seeing is beleaving....and all that. you've got to be there to know.

i also siad that true vamps will not come on here. I do not ever role play. I do like my vamp books though
and I am even trying to write my own book now.

twilight is a good book, but the film is realy bad. lol soz had to add that!!

EDIT to add:

Stephenie Meyer "Eclipse" is the best so far, but i have not read the last book yet




[edit on 24-11-2009 by maya_eldritch]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by maya_eldritch]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maya_eldritch
 



Originally posted by maya_eldritch


no sweetie im not a vamp, but i wish i was, He will not do it



That's a shame huh?
Bloody selfish vampire....

They should share the wealth


[edit on 24/11/09 by blupblup]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by maya_eldritch
 



Originally posted by maya_eldritch


no sweetie im not a vamp, but i wish i was, He will not do it



That's a shame huh?
Bloody selfish vampire....

They should share the wealth


[edit on 24/11/09 by blupblup]


its not the wealth sweetheat it alot more.... how to explain?.. have you ever been in love with someone and you want to walk away, but you dont won't to.... you want to stand by, you want to see, feel, hear everything.

But you are lost becuase you feel they do not hear or understand.

soz i can only give my feelings!....



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Near Flint, Michigan along Flint River sighted Succubus or Siren type entity after it attempted to lure me in into floodwaters with beautiful entrancing song in unrecognized language. Greyish color, female, winged, human proportions, perched on rock staring right at me from about 20 yards. Disappeared after momentarily squinting my eyes in disbelief.



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya_eldritch

its not the wealth sweetheat it alot more.... how to explain?.. have you ever been in love with someone and you want to walk away, but you dont won't to.... you want to stand by, you want to see, feel, hear everything.

But you are lost becuase you feel they do not hear or understand.

soz i can only give my feelings!....




When i say "Share the wealth" i don't mean in monetary terms.
It's just an expression... like saying don't keep it all to yourself.

And yes.. i know what you mean about the not wanting to walk away thing.
You want to be there and involved and not miss anything.

Don't apologise either... nothing wrong with feelings.



[edit on 24/11/09 by blupblup]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2compelled
Near Flint, Michigan along Flint River sighted Succubus or Siren type entity after it attempted to lure me in into floodwaters with beautiful entrancing song in unrecognized language. Greyish color, female, winged, human proportions, perched on rock staring right at me from about 20 yards. Disappeared after momentarily squinting my eyes in disbelief.


HUN? !!



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


NOTHING WROMG WITH FEELING!! thank you i needed that

EDIT:

drank lots of wine,so im a lot tipsy now

[edit on 24-11-2009 by maya_eldritch]



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It's stupid people pretending to be vampires on here, why would you, for all you know being a vampire sucks,i mean i love everything to do with vampires, i went to highgate cemetetery in london a few weeks back, its real beautifull. but instead of acting, why dont you just stop being pathetic and get on with whatever it was your doing before twilight came out, i mean i love vamp books and all that but jeez dont get too ,O.T.T



posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by maya_eldritch
 



Originally posted by maya_eldritch


no sweetie im not a vamp, but i wish i was, He will not do it



That's a shame huh?
Bloody selfish vampire....

They should share the wealth


[edit on 24/11/09 by blupblup]


DAMN STRAIGHT



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hi,
Me too I'm new here ;o)
So far I have never met a true vampyre, but I am making currently some researches in history after having read the story of someone who calls himself 'Agememnon' on www.frightscape.com (the site is not being updated since 2004). It could be that this story is based on the truth or that it is just a lie. I am there to find that out and will let you then know about what I found out. Also, if you would like to help me with that vampyre research, I would be more than pleased, due to that I live in Europe and Agememnon on the east coast of the USA.
So here below are the things I know (from his story):
Agememnon is just his nickname. He does not reveal his true name or location. Therefore I am trying to find that out.
His father's family was amongst the first english settlers and came to PA in 1644. Agememnon was born in 1705 in Philadelphia (PA). He was turned into a vampyre by someone called 'Leanna' in 1722. His father's name was Thomas. That one died apparently in 1719. Agememnon was the oldest of 4 siblings and did visit Penn Charter School until the death of his father in 1719, and then he worked for a company called 'Fincher and Flower' at the Philadelphia docks. The company had a contract with Rittenhouse paper mill. Agememnon was turned into vampyre near Little Dock Creek between Pine Street and 2nd street.
Let me know what you think of all this...is it based on the truth or not?
Also, how Agememnon describes vampyres, is not really fun. They don't seem to be 'fun' when it comes to get their meal. They are condemned to live in darkness, they go out in the night and hunt humans and I can imagine that for someone who was once human, he surely does not like it. They are fast, they can jump high (it seems like flying) and if humanity would know the truth they would be afraid. Most of the people would, according to Agememnon, flee in fear. Real vampyres can of course hide the best amongst gothic people, that is an information he provides.
Well, on you to read and to tell what you think of this.
Thank you in advance for your help...
Scarlett
)



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura
 


well, I've seen a couple people with fangs, I think one of them actually thinks he was a vampire; had a posse with him when he bared his fangs to me during a dark rainy middle of the day...then he had a good laugh with his buddies, I just didn't react, it just might encourage him; you know, crazy people


seriously, I think vampires are a myth that rose out of the fact of bloodsucking aliens; ever heard of exsanguinated cattle mutilations?


vampires, gods/goddesses, fairies, elves, gnomes, duendes...all myths arising from factual alien encounters





new topics
top topics
 
17
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join