It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oh, and if you didn't catch it from my story, I don't believe her to be evil. She was one of the most gentle people, or beings, that I have ever met. So I know for a fact, some are good.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonlight_luna
I believe in vampires to a level most of you might not be able to understand. My freshman year in highschool, I became friends with a girl at a local hangout for teens. It's like a club. She caught my eye simply because she was merely standing in the corner, alone, with redish brown eyes staring at nothing in particular. I thought the eyes were just contacts at first. I'm very good at meeting new people, expecially the ones who are considered loners. I single them out actually. Singling her out, though, had a major impact on my life. I walked up to her and put on my bubbly personality. I asked her name (which I will not state. sorry.) and if she wanted to come meet my friends. She declined politely but I wouldn't leave her alone. I commented on the music, and soon she did too. I noticed that she was extremely well mannered for a teenager, expecially one her age(or at least what I thought her age was). We met at the hangout every weekend. She spent the night at my house, we never slept, but I got tired, and dozed off sometimes. She, however, never did. Nor did I see her take out what i thought to be contacts. She became my bestfriend, and she became extremely protective of me. When I was walking home from school late one night (where i never saw her, she said she was homeschooled) someone held a gun to my head. I never knew what he had wanted because my friend came out of nowhere and broke both of his legs and his right hand, the one holding the gun. I began to freak a little. The stories of why she was there and how she did it didn't make any sense to me. Nothing added up. I begged her to tell me the truth, but she'd always get this cloudy look in her eyes.
That summer, she was spending the night at my house, and something clicked in my head. "____, this is going to sound crazy, but your a vampire, aren't you?" Her head snapped up and she stared at me, fear and shock expressed in her eyes. I felt like I was staring into a mirror, because that must have been the look in my eyes as well, because her face immediately softend. She nodded once, gave me the first hug of our friendship, allowing me to feel how cold she was. She explained to me that she had to leave the next day, that it was too risky for her to stay. Not that she didn't trust me, but that her parents would be frightened again (I supposed someone figured it out before) and demand they leave immediatly. Curiosity got the best of me and I begged to go with her. I didn't want to lose her. She smiled, the soft, knowing kind, and refused that I'd ever take part in a life such as hers. But that she'd see me again someday...

It's been four years since then...and a few months ago I woke up in my appartment, got ready for work like normal, and as I walked to my refrigerator to get a soda, I found a letter with my name on it, opened it, and read.

"Beloved friend,

I miss you dearly. Not a day, or night, goes by to where I do not think of you. When I arrived here last night, I found you sleeping so peacefully that I just could not wake you. I will return, however, to see you again soon.

______."

I haven't seen or heard from her since that letter, so short and simple.

This is my account. Believe me, or not.

I LOVE THAT STORY! thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh, and if you didn't catch it from my story, I don't believe her to be evil. She was one of the most gentle people, or beings, that I have ever met. So I know for a fact, some are good.

i agree with ya, just like there are good people and bad, just like good vampires and bad right.

i totaly know what you mean !

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by moonlight_luna

wow and wow. Awesome story. I had a dream a few nights ago but thats about it. It was really vived , seemed so real but just a dream. Who knows if it was a sign for something to come or what. I would tell about it but it seems to be just a dream for now do unless anything in real life comes from it i guess i wont bore anyone with it. Really like your story, im sure you miss her, i've heard that vampire to human relationships are stronger bonded than human to human relationships. Hope you hear from her soon. Naf

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thanks. I'll be sure to tell you guys if she comes back...hopefully it will be soon, because I do miss her very much. =/

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if she is a vampire ! wow....

and yes i for one like to hear more about this friend of yours

when i young back when i was like 6 years old i use to have my nose in books all the time, reading everything and anything on vampires , from novels to comics history oh gosh you name it i read it lol

i wasnt your typical little girl out side playing with my little pony and hop scotch lol

but....till this day i will always find this mythical creature to be absolute amazment. hehe

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have an honest question to ask of you that read of my encounter with my friend... Should I write a book about it? Of course, I wouldn't write based on a true story, or anything, because I don't want to be laughed out of existance, but either way, should I?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I have an honest question to ask of you that read of my encounter with my friend... Should I write a book about it? Of course, I wouldn't write based on a true story, or anything, because I don't want to be laughed out of existance, but either way, should I?

Yes do iiiiiitt!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cherry

Well, if I can write this book, (with some changes, of course) then you'll know about mostly everything that's happened between us..

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cherry

Not questioning your integrity in any way but thats tory sounds remarkable like a scene from "Let the RIght One In".

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Well, if I can write this book, (with some changes, of course) then you'll know about mostly everything that's happened between us..

HELL ya , write a story !

and love to read it somtime!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i want a fee copy lol

Please!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was banned again. (I'm starting to think I'm not welcome here.)

But, anyway KiraDarkness my best guess is that you somehow cut your finger in your sleep and somehow affected your dreaming. I once rolled of my bed and had a dream I was falling.

As for you moonlight_luna, be careful telling your "true" stories you might get banned like I was.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by R Ewe Blind 3
I was banned again. (I'm starting to think I'm not welcome here.)

But, anyway KiraDarkness my best guess is that you somehow cut your finger in your sleep and somehow affected your dreaming. I once rolled of my bed and had a dream I was falling.

As for you moonlight_luna, be careful telling your "true" stories you might get banned like I was.

Behave , you bad vampire lol
hehehe

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
one time i was hanging off a cliff and when i woke up i was half hanging over my bed...

and im serious it happen!

and then my vampire buddie you know who you are came and saved me from falling to my death ...lol

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminotreal
reply to post by cherry

Not questioning your integrity in any way but thats tory sounds remarkable like a scene from "Let the RIght One In".

Honestly, I have no idea what "Let the Right One In" is..? If it's a book or a movie I'd like to read/see it. O_O;

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

i want a fee copy lol

Please!

I'll post it on here when it's done, if you'd like. But getting books published is really hard. So I'm not so sure if I'd be able to do so. =/

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by R Ewe Blind 3

well if that's the case then I don't want to be on this website. If they're going to deny what I know (btw thanks for the quotes) then I'll take it elsewhere. But I know what happened to me and I know it was true. I'm not saying she was an actual vampire, but the redish-brown eyes and that strength make me believe so. And that I never saw her sleep or anything. She could have been just a "nut" who was very convincing, but I believe her. And if this website will ban me for what I believe, then I don't care.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
hehe i like to read it for sure , im looking forward to read it when you post it here .....

some people are just closed minded , i just like to joke about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yeah that account is almost exactly like Let the Right One In. It's a Swedish book published a few years ago that was turned into a movie last year. I just watched it recently, actually.

***SPOILER ALERT***
If you haven't read the book or seen the movie and don't want to be spoiled, don't read below.

It concerns a young boy, 12 years old, who lives a pretty solitary life with his mother in an apartment complex in Sweden. His "friends" from school seem to enjoy torturing and bullying him whenever they get a chance, but he never fights back.

A young girl moves in next door, and they meet. They become friends and pretty close. We know that she's a vampire who's living with an older non-vampire man. In the book he's a pedophile where he gets blood (murders people) for her in exchange to do...things to her. In the movie, he plays a much smaller role and later gets caught trying to kill someone and dies.

She then has to feed herself, and the boy, named Oscar, finds out she's a vampire. He cares too much for her and wants to remain boyfriend/girlfriend with her. Oscar even prevents Eli's (the vampire) own murder from an enraged husband of a wife she had tried to kill but was stopped by the husband.

She tells him to stand up for himself against his bullies, and he does. He smacks one of the kids in the ear with a large pole when they tried to toss him into an icy lake.

Eli must leave the apartment because she fears the police might find her after the large string of murders in the area. Oscar seems devastated that she's left.

Later, the kid who was smacked in the head's older brother wants revenge, so they corner Oscar when he's in a swimming pool and tell him he must stay underwater for 3 whole minutes, or they'll slice his face.

As the camera's panned on Oscar holding his breath underwater with the kid's hand holding him down, we see some body parts start to enter the water. A head sinks to the bottom. Oscar surfaces and finds Eli had killed all the boys. Then the film ends.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join