It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
I don't care if you are bs-ing or not......this is much more interesting to read than all the doom and gloom threads....

If there is anything you personally want to share with us to enlighten us as to maybe some of the myths and if they are true or not that would be appreciated...

Thanks for posting this...

Yes, there is something I would like to personally share. It's basically the vampire origin legend. It was told to me by a much older vampire. It dates back around 3000 BC some were in Europe. it was passed down orally through generations, so I'm not sure how true this really is, but then again vampire generations are much longer than yours.

A long time ago there was barbaric warrior tribe that followed a cult religion in which they worshiped a powerful demon. Their leader asked the demon for supernatural power and eternal youth, and his wish was granted and the only thing he needed to sustain him self was the blood of his enemies, and those who drank from him would become like him. Then he turned his Friends and best solders into vampires, and they started to destroy and pillage other villages and tribes. Until they came upon a village where there lived a man who worshiped the one true god and he prayed out for the horror to be undone, and then god cursed all vampires to hide in the shadows forever by blessing the sun to burn us away.

There leader was tricked form the beginning vampires may not age, but man kind is doomed to die out one day. When they do vampires will have no blood to drink and we will all starve to death, and since are bodies and souls are as one when we die the soul dies with the body, unlike normal people whose soul goes on after death.

And to all those have something to say about my grammar. Being a vampire does not make me perfect and incapable of errors, and the rules of grammar have changed very much since my time, also I've never really done that much writing in the first place.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I haven't seen an actual vampire. I don't got the luck. *sigh* However I can tell you one thing. I know it sounds crazy but I think I'm kinda like a premature half vampire or something. Ever since I became a teenager I started having blood lusts out of nowhere. I would suddenly want to cut someone or bash someone's head in. My emotions explode sometimes and I get cranky. My eyes changed from black to brown. I have abilities like beyond human hearing. I can sense vibrations. I sometimes feel ghosts and stuff like that. I'm getting real strong. Also, I get weird dreams where I'm slaying zombies, vampires, and all those stuff.

So I really think I'm some kind of premature half vampire or something. I don't even think I'm human. Seeing as how I sometimes see things at the corner of my eyes. It's freaky and fun at the same time. *shivers*

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimurakaIchigo
I haven't seen an actual vampire. I don't got the luck. *sigh* However I can tell you one thing. I know it sounds crazy but I think I'm kinda like a premature half vampire or something. Ever since I became a teenager I started having blood lusts out of nowhere. I would suddenly want to cut someone or bash someone's head in. My emotions explode sometimes and I get cranky. My eyes changed from black to brown. I have abilities like beyond human hearing. I can sense vibrations. I sometimes feel ghosts and stuff like that. I'm getting real strong. Also, I get weird dreams where I'm slaying zombies, vampires, and all those stuff.

So I really think I'm some kind of premature half vampire or something. I don't even think I'm human. Seeing as how I sometimes see things at the corner of my eyes. It's freaky and fun at the same time. *shivers*

Hmmm maybe a bit of Bi Polar mixed in with some drugs would do the trick. :3

Or watching too much Bleach. XD

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Shrukin89]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

lol, I'm only 14 so I won't be doing any drugs and I don't watch Bleach anymore. I've been living with these conditions for two years almost. So I'm pretty sure it's got to do with paranormal stuff.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HimurakaIchigo
I haven't seen an actual vampire. I don't got the luck. *sigh* However I can tell you one thing. I know it sounds crazy

And it does.

but I think I'm kinda like a premature half vampire or something. Ever since I became a teenager I started having blood lusts out of nowhere. I would suddenly want to cut someone or bash someone's head in. My emotions explode sometimes and I get cranky.

That's because you're a teenager, and you're gitting hormonal. It happens to everyone your age.

My eyes changed from black to brown.

Lots of peoples eyes change color, mine changed form blue to green, it's quite common.

I have abilities like beyond human hearing.

Wow, you have good hearing, every one your age does because the ear drum wares down over time.

I can sense vibrations.

It's called an inner ear.

I sometimes feel ghosts and stuff like that.

Oh, don't gimme that crap. You think you can feel ghost. Stop watching Ghost Hunters!

I'm getting real strong.

That all part of growing up(keep eating your veggies).

Also, I get weird dreams where I'm slaying zombies, vampires, and all those stuff.

Because you've see way too many horror films.

Lots of people "see" stuff out of the corner of there eyes.

So, basicly you're just a normal average everyday person. Well, besides the fact you're delusional.

Useing the same logic you use this is what I came up with. Since on Ghost Hunters a ghost leaves cold spots, and the inside of the refrigerator is cold. That must mean... my refrigerator is full of ghosts! Oh no, there's a poral to the other side in my yogurt!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HimurakaIchigo

It is my personal opinion that none of those symptoms are reminiscent of vampirism. However, they may be a mix of hormonal changes and extrasensory perception. Both are quite common.

I suppose that it is normal for people to worry (or hope) that they are "different."

Take it from me, this is a bad thing to associate with. It can be dangerous, especially for a minor. There are some people in this world who take human vampirism very seriously, not on a paranormal level, but on an unhealthy and dangerous level.

If you are concerned, please see a doctor. I do not believe that if vampires existed that they would be roaming around on ATS.

There is a difference between blood and energy lust and vampirism. At least, I think that there is.

Please, though, let us try and keep this conversation civil. It does seem easy to laugh and say "Oh, kids, watching these fad-ish vampire shows and reading Twilight and they come here and find a community that they think will encourage them." First of all, this is not a community for people who think that they are vampires. We don't exclude, but that is not our purpose. There are other places for that, just a Google search away.

But I know that this was around before Twilight. Perhaps we can put the blame on Dracula, but I don't know. Maybe this is a primal association and we don't fully understand it. I'm starting to think it's a little serious that people walk around thinking and feeling this. I'm not saying that they are making it up, I believe that think it is true, and it seems unhealthy to me. Maybe it is a manifestation of depression or some similar condition (feeling different, feeling a need for something from other people, having an association to the night, feeling like they change...).

I'm just starting to worry a bit. It's not like people are walking around thinking that they are mermaids and claiming to have flippers. This is a bit more serious. There is an entire subculture that engages in activities related to vampirism. Now, I think some of these are fun and cool and yes I do them sometimes. But when you have a 14 year old pop in and say "Hey... I really think this is where I belong..." it can get dangerous.

People drink blood because they think that they are vampires. I'm not saying it's wrong to drink blood in a consensual, mutual, safe, happy, no one gets hurt, everyone understands the risks sort of environment. I'm saying it's wrong to think that you are inhuman and a mythical being.

But that might just be me. And my opinion changes often. This is today's opinion.

[edit on 10/21/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Everyone has a very good point. And Raven, I agree that these types of things are dangerous for pre-teens and teens. They could explore areas that are potentially dangerous and harmful and lose their common sense (as with anything teens are curious about). It's gotten to the point where that Twilight actor, forget his name, says little girls are coming up to him, begging for him to bite them. For some people it's hard to draw the line between fiction and reality.

As I have said before, I do believe there is something out there. I think there is a lot of unexplained sightings and personal experiences. I believe our world is filled with mystery that science even cannot explain. I also feel people have certain gifts and abilities others don't. This doesn't make them less human and some myth creature, some are just born with it. If you're a fan of ancient folklore, you often read a lot about magic and creatures, super-human abilities. I honestly have felt that these "myths" always held some fiber of truths as nebulous as some appeared to be in our era. Perhaps humans were capable of doing these "magics" or whatever you might call them, and over hundreds of thousands of years, we lost these abilities as we evolved, conformed and grew in new environments. As soon as science and technology took over, no need of these abilities. But some residual abilities remained in certain bloodlines where it was most strong. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, just a thought. A lot is lost over time, or changed. As you see how rapidly animals evolve and change to suit their new environments, why not people with certain aspects? Like how people are starting to be born with no wisdom teeth of appendix (not everyone but an rapid increase), we needed those at one time but not now. Shows how quickly we change. And we are getting taller from less than 200 years ago. Hence why tiny doorways in those old buildings.

It is normal to have eye color change, or to feel immense energy so I think you'll be fine to the 14 year old. My eyes change to gold all the time. If you feel like you want to hurt people, please talk to someone. That is quite dangerous.

I know it's hard to keep an open mind, I always do and thoughtfully consider what people post or share. I've already had a lot of strange things happen to me I cannot explain, hence why I'm more so open than most. BUT, as someone did mention, you must take what people claim to be or say with a grain of salt. I had a friend who was a very good role player as well and tricked me into believing him. I started to lose friendships over it and it caused some problems. He later admitted to me he was lying and it was sad attempt to make me his girlfriend. I honestly do not believe anyone on here is a real vampire and I'm sorry. I don't see the real deal wasting their time on a thread when there are trillions of threads like these on the internet. I just smell bogus. And if there are vampires out there it will be such a tiny number. All it's doing is feeding gullible people false information or people who are truly seeking truths lies.

I've read some interesting sighting stories in a few threads, thank you for sharing. To the people STILL posing as vampires, please go back to your role playing forums. This thread is for sightings and or the topic of vampires, not Great Elder Lord Voltrex III to share his ways of burning in the sun and his 988 year old life. It's what skeptics WANT to see to further prove their points. It's ruining the progress of the real deal. I just stopped coming to this thread because it was starting up again then saw new hope in some posts.

To the people afraid of posting their experiences please don't be shy. I know a lot of times people won't share due to fear of friends and family thinking they are utterly mad and need meds. Some people do have physiological issues yes, and they can't help this. But there are those who truly felt/saw something and this helps us Seekers dig deeper.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
it seems alot like a few people on here are saying that alot of teenagers have only become intrested in vampires because of twilight, and true blood.but thats not true,there are tons of teens and non teens that have been devoted to this well before twilight.like me, i love all the books and films about vampires, like the morganvilles,and the vampire diaries, but even before i read them, i loved things like that, ever since i was a little girl, and i mean like the age of 4. and when your really young , you pick up certain things like that easier when your younger, because your so open minded, and the whole world is mysterious and confusing, so alot of people now days have carried on being so devoted to vampires from when they were younger, its easier to believe from a younger age i think.
Anyway, im not insulting anyone, i just wanted to say
oh and to the guys that claim to be "vampires", it all seems a bit fishy, i don't think that vampires , who if they are real, have hidden them self so well, that humans dont even believe in them. would just go and blow it all, just to satisfy a few hundred people, not very smart of someone who is hundreds of years old.
love s x

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by itroz
Hello,
a very interesting post from Darkness Forever. Let's just think about it a little bit. If you ask people from across the world if they believe in vampires a vast majority says yes, others don't believe or they don't care. I think that vampire popularity in this age has risen rapidly, therefore there are so many people out there who identify themselves as a vampire - roleplayers. But what if beyond all this facade is somebody who wants us to believe that they don't exist. So why then we want to know or see them so badly?
I personaly think, living forever must be a hard life.
So, I'd like to ask a few questions.
How come that people haven't discovered vampires yet,(if they exist)

Because we are one with shadow, as I said before we have super natural powers witch we put towards stealth, we are few and far apart, and we only feed 6 times a year, we can make are selves look like a normal person and walk among you, we are also nomadic, and the part that helps the most is that most everyone does not believe in us. If you were to actually in counter one and escape some how who would believe you, people would think you were crazy. would you even think it was a vampire.

and what do you do with the victims? Do you burn them,bury them or just make them disappear?

Burning is the best. Burying works too, but you've got to be more careful.

Do you ever stalk them in daylight or are you more active at night?

No, we sleep in the day.

And the last question are there many vampires in UK? Thanks again , I am just curious.

Probably.

Also for those who are wondering why a vampire would post anything in a forum about being vampire. The question is not why, but is why not. I'm curious to see what you really know, and this website seems perfect. People posting about things most would be called insane if they believed in such as UFOs, the paranormal, and Bigfoot. Here some people would be open mined enough to take me seriously, while the masses would not believe anything on this site, and though the Internet the I don't have to communicate in person with anyone keeping me safe. although most vampires are technophobic, they think technology will lead to devices that will find us, and that will be our undoing.

Originally posted by The messangers
Yes this in a different language. Do not delete this. A message to your famed Vampire.
Αν είστε που λέτε ότι είστε. Σταματήστε τους λέει από εμάς. Σας endagengering μας. ώστε να σταματήσει. Ελάτε στην επόμενη συνάντηση. Θα είναι όταν ο ήλιος βλέπει σπανίως.
This has substancial meaning to many.

I doubt you are truly a vampire, but if you are you have risked your self. A child could translate this with their modern technology, and don't worry I have not endangered us.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknessForever

the reason some of us don't believe you is because there hae been so many people like you that claim to be a vampire,and 99% of the time, it turns out to be fake
sorry if i offend you, never know, you might be a vampire, but i don't believe you are quite yet. it would be amazing if you were tho

love s x

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i am a vampire.

that is i drink human blood. i am not undead, or anything like that. I am nocturnal, and have some paranormal abilities, such as the fact i am a seer, i can read tarot with presiscion(sp?), i can drain someone of their energy with just a lingering touch, etc.

i am just a normal human with an affinity towards the suprenatural. And a lust for blood of the people i desire.

for me drinking blood is a purely sexual/energy thing. i use the blood as a conduit to increase the energy drain on the person and that heightens my senses temporarily and makes me extremely horny. this does have one very negative side effect tho. i once lost control and almost raped my partner. Luckily i told her a/b the possibility beforehand and she stopped me with a very nice blade into my hand, bringing me back to reality.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvania92

.....somebody had a healthy serving of Crazy-O's this morning.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessForever

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
I don't care if you are bs-ing or not......this is much more interesting to read than all the doom and gloom threads....

If there is anything you personally want to share with us to enlighten us as to maybe some of the myths and if they are true or not that would be appreciated...

Thanks for posting this...

Yes, there is something I would like to personally share. It's basically the vampire origin legend. It was told to me by a much older vampire. It dates back around 3000 BC some were in Europe. it was passed down orally through generations, so I'm not sure how true this really is, but then again vampire generations are much longer than yours.

A long time ago there was barbaric warrior tribe that followed a cult religion in which they worshiped a powerful demon. Their leader asked the demon for supernatural power and eternal youth, and his wish was granted and the only thing he needed to sustain him self was the blood of his enemies, and those who drank from him would become like him. Then he turned his Friends and best solders into vampires, and they started to destroy and pillage other villages and tribes. Until they came upon a village where there lived a man who worshiped the one true god and he prayed out for the horror to be undone, and then god cursed all vampires to hide in the shadows forever by blessing the sun to burn us away.

There leader was tricked form the beginning vampires may not age, but man kind is doomed to die out one day. When they do vampires will have no blood to drink and we will all starve to death, and since are bodies and souls are as one when we die the soul dies with the body, unlike normal people whose soul goes on after death.

And to all those have something to say about my grammar. Being a vampire does not make me perfect and incapable of errors, and the rules of grammar have changed very much since my time, also I've never really done that much writing in the first place.

I was always of the belief that "Vampires" came from the curse of Cane.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus fett

Thats crazy, way cool!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarlequinHannah

Feel like you're still being watched? I feel that I am from time to time.

Do you, so do I. To what extent could you explian...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
the original vampires used to live for up to 400 years. that was way back in the roman age or whatever. they were a branch of humans (just like NEANDRATHALS!!!!) and were made to be the perfect predator to the human race. kinda like twilight, they look good, smell good, and are designed to draw people in. of course, these days, they only live about 150/200 years and get their... sustinance... from hospitals and blood banks and stuff. but there are a few that still follow their natural instincts and hunt humans. that is a reason for some people dissapearing in the woods. here is a story i got from thr news.

ok, so these 3/4 guys go up to B.C. for some hiking. 1 of them were rescued but the medics said that he looked like he got attacked by some kind of lion/bear. he had bite marks on his neck and arms, and his stomach was all scratched up. when the doctors examined the bites, they said that it "it was ALMOST human, with some exeptions. this man could not speak, as his vocal cords were almost completely severed. it was a miracle that he survived as long as he did, which was a few days after he was found in the woods. he was still able to draw, so thats how he communicated. he drew all he remembered, which was a very VERY pale, good looking man walking completely silently infront of them. he lured them into the woods (wouldnt be hard for a vampire) and started talking to them. after a while, his friends started to leave and the man jumped on him faster than he could run. he wrote that he attacked and killed all of them, and it only took 30-50 seconds. he then grabbed the guy and threw him into a tree, where he broke his arm. after that, he tried to fake being dead, but that does not, i repeat, DOES NOT work on a vampire. so he attacked him and almost killed him, then ran and grabbed the bodies and lifted them over his head and sprinted into the woods, leaving him there. he wrote that he lifted 3 bodies over his head and still ran faster than he ever saw anyone go in my life. he died soon after that due to internal bleeding and blood loss.

vampires live longer than humans. they are strong only after a few weeks of feeding, and after that their strength reduces to above average than a human, so still strong. they burn VERY fast in the sun, can get strokes and sun poisioning easily, and are very attractive. their thirst can blind them. it is impossible to starve them to death (with blood i mean) their will power and strength will just keep going down untill they are weaker than any human. they DO exist. they DO live very long. but they only make up about 1% the worlds population and only a sliver of those hunt humans. true vampires are rare, do not believe the emo depressed people who think they are or study vampirism. most real vampires do not even want to be what they are. my friend just celebrated his 79th birthday. he goes to college with me and looks younger than i do. im 21. i dont care if you dont believe me. i am just trying to warn you about the bad ones.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
wow i would need to look up about the attack in the woods and Happy Belated Birthday to our friend, plus I'll try to find the link to the article you just described

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I found something interesting for are51vampire about B.C. here's a mini article about people found a severed leg near the coast of B.C. plus plenty of people are always end up missing there....
here's the link, it's not a lot of info but i'll try to find more.

alkimija.newsvine.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Addie40
I found something interesting for are51vampire about B.C. here's a mini article about people found a severed leg near the coast of B.C. plus plenty of people are always end up missing there....
here's the link, it's not a lot of info but i'll try to find more.

alkimija.newsvine.com...

and here's another link about a man missing in the B.C. woods.
www.ctvbc.ctv.ca...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessForever

mmmm.... Interesting ! i have heard something about this story myself, but it was a very long time ago that i can't remember who told me.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join