It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya_eldritch
How can we prove to you? What do you want?.... we can show a film with us moving fast but new techo can make this, so u will not beleave that. we can send a pic of us bitting someone, but where is the prove in that!!!

how can we prove it to you?, when there is so much new nectno out there and movies that no one truely beleaves any more.

sorry i could never spell and still can not to this day!!

Quite easy to prove on film actually...

Now, if what we are told about Vampires is true in the movies/books, That Vamps cant die and regenerate after being wounded.

So lets see a Vampire being shot in the head or anywhere else point blank and then watch the wound regenerate. They can cut themselves even as far as i am concerned aslong as we see the wound heal.

God damn Sookie Stackhouse's and Bella's and all the Fang Bangers (True Blood reference) need to wake up IMO.

Like everything else. I choose to stay neutral until to proven.

But i bet if they existed they are loving life atm. Lots of fresh meat roaming around thinking how awesome it would be to eaten by a Vampire....

Dont know why anyone would want to be one to be honest. Sleep in a coffin, only come out at night(which is normal for me), and having to kill people for food.. AWESOME LIFE!!!

[edit on 1-12-2009 by r3dman]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarlett74
Hi,
Me too I'm new here ;o)
So far I have never met a true vampyre, but I am making currently some researches in history after having read the story of someone who calls himself 'Agememnon' on www.frightscape.com (the site is not being updated since 2004). It could be that this story is based on the truth or that it is just a lie. I am there to find that out and will let you then know about what I found out. Also, if you would like to help me with that vampyre research, I would be more than pleased, due to that I live in Europe and Agememnon on the east coast of the USA.
So here below are the things I know (from his story):
Agememnon is just his nickname. He does not reveal his true name or location. Therefore I am trying to find that out.
His father's family was amongst the first english settlers and came to PA in 1644. Agememnon was born in 1705 in Philadelphia (PA). He was turned into a vampyre by someone called 'Leanna' in 1722. His father's name was Thomas. That one died apparently in 1719. Agememnon was the oldest of 4 siblings and did visit Penn Charter School until the death of his father in 1719, and then he worked for a company called 'Fincher and Flower' at the Philadelphia docks. The company had a contract with Rittenhouse paper mill. Agememnon was turned into vampyre near Little Dock Creek between Pine Street and 2nd street.
Let me know what you think of all this...is it based on the truth or not?
Also, how Agememnon describes vampyres, is not really fun. They don't seem to be 'fun' when it comes to get their meal. They are condemned to live in darkness, they go out in the night and hunt humans and I can imagine that for someone who was once human, he surely does not like it. They are fast, they can jump high (it seems like flying) and if humanity would know the truth they would be afraid. Most of the people would, according to Agememnon, flee in fear. Real vampyres can of course hide the best amongst gothic people, that is an information he provides.
Well, on you to read and to tell what you think of this.
Thank you in advance for your help...
Scarlett
)

this is really interesting info Scarlett, I hope you don't mind if I can help w/ your research, since i have nothing better to do at the moment, I would be of really great help.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya_eldritch
reply to post by maya_eldritch

sory just looked of me other post. alot of wrong chouce (can't spell) words.
i am not a vampire, but i do know those who are and understand them. a true vamp will never be on here....

So, you claim to know vampires. Tell me about them, are they like me or are they just people who drink blood and wear black every day because they've seen too many films. I also don't see why you would say that a true vampire would never be on here.

Originally posted by blupblup
WOW.... really...you guys are vampires huh?
Cool.
Can you film yourselves moving fast, I'd like to see it.
And perhaps biting someone... that'd be cool.

Oh man... i can't wait.

Oh, sure I will. I'll film my self running inhumanly fast, or recovering for a gun shot. Maybe I'll put on a funny hat and do a silly dance for you, or maybe I should find you in person then pull your arms off and beat you with you own limbs to prove to you that I exist. Like I said before, I will not do anything that would endanger myself.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello,
stumbled across this page again.
Being a skeptic and a curious person, I can't help myself but ask some more questions.
People want to see a proof of vampire existence, I think that evidence is necessary to prove a point or a claim to be something or someone we think we are, however evidence can be turned or twisted in order to keep control, interest or to prevent panic.
Don't be surprised that people require evidence, because we are being deceived all the time. The common sense tells us, we're not gonna believe something that someone has just heard somebody else saying.
The same concept apllies to every other belief really, how facts have been twisted and legends embellished.
I doubt that one life could expand over a few centuries, however a rare events beyond the realm of normal expectation could occur. Things we can't see or we don't know about we consider as non- existant.
So my few questions to any "vampire" would be what it's like to be a vampire what do you do for living and how often do you need to feed?
What is the safest place for a vampire to exist and are public autorities aware of vampire existence at all ?
I appreciate very much ,if you could answer this questions to satisfy my curiousity.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Technophobic... I'd say it's not so much about technology because it's already here. It's only in the matter of time that people will wake up and discover and accept your existance. Disclosure of the UFO's will come across, then people will open up enough to believe in other life, that was once fantasy.

I believe anything that you think about no matter how twisted it is, is a possiblity out there.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am just wondering what anyone else thinks about all the cattle mutilations. I am thinking that maybe vampires are doing it and making it look like its aliens that are doing it. Depending on the subjects condition at the time of the find. I mean sometimes they (the animal/cow that someone finds has certain parts of its body thats comparable to many other animals that have been found the exact same way, and some have slight differences, and some have huge differences. Some have been found with two puncture wounds and drained of its blood. Others are found with missing flesh/parts of the body /intestines. But one thing is for sure, they ALL are drained of the blood. So with all of the vampire things going on , movies books ect and alot of missing persons and animals, i just cant help but wonder. I have read how vampires rather keep themselves such a secret. I have also read how so many of the people that found the cattle/animals think its UFO related. But what if they are wrong, dead wrong. A cover up by the real killer, the vampire. Someone else must have thought about this by now other than me and i would like to know your thoughts on this. Thanks and sorry i posted this here if its in the wrong place...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimurakaIchigo
I know it sounds crazy but I think I'm kinda like a premature half vampire or something. Ever since I became a teenager I started having blood lusts out of nowhere. I would suddenly want to cut someone or bash someone's head in. My emotions explode sometimes and I get cranky. My eyes changed from black to brown. I have abilities like beyond human hearing. I can sense vibrations. I sometimes feel ghosts and stuff like that. I'm getting real strong. Also, I get weird dreams where I'm slaying zombies, vampires, and all those stuff.

So I really think I'm some kind of premature half vampire or something. I don't even think I'm human. Seeing as how I sometimes see things at the corner of my eyes. It's freaky and fun at the same time. *shivers*

I doubt there is such a thing as a 'pre-mature' vampire. I don't think humans can evolve to become vampires. And if you already were one, then hey... you would be a vsmpire. I wouldn't think you would grow up to become one.

-My eyes change from dark brown to hazel depending on the weather.
-I get crancky and my emotions explode because i PMS.
-Wanting to cut or bash someone's head (or a violent action as such) can be a sign of an anger problem.
-I live in California, and before an earthquake hits i usually jump up from my bed before anyone is aware of what is going on. This is because i'm in tune with my surroundings, which is why if i focus, or if anybody focuses, we can all hear beyond what we think we can.
-I can usually feel somebody looking at me. I believe in Ghosts, so if you do too, this is maybe why you think you can sense spirits around you.
-I've had many dreams of Zombies. One dream included me finding a solution to zombies eating humans: they just want mustard.LOL

And i get migraines a LOT, and usually before one develops i see little white lights at the corner of my eyes. Also, sometimes if i'm tired (like whn i jog at night) i think i see people at the corner of my eye, but when i look they aren't there. It's a hallucination.

Think about what TV shows you watch, your thoughts, what you talk about with people, books you read... these all influence your dreams. Do you get enough rest? Are you taking your supplements? How old are you? Your muscles are still developing as a teenager which is why you might be getting stronger. I'm sure there are explanations to all your claims.

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents considering i'm doing laundry right now and have nothing better to do other than watc Deadliest Catch. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, but maybe i can give you a different insight.

good luck.

Also: I've never had an encounter with a vampire, and i don't believe i know anybody that has. However, my grandmother told me a story about a woman in the town she grew up in (small place where you work on your ranch and gather up your cows) that never seemed to age. She was blamed for kidnapping children and killing them, and she lived on the top of a hill. One day, she was found dead by the river, and they buried her. Children stopped disappearing for a while. 3 Years later, children and women began to disappear and when they opened that woman's casket, nobody was found. There were no bones, clothing, hair... nothing. Just an empty casket.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by lovelyn]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wow reading theses posts really gets me wondering,and of course like any other person makes me want to ask questions. Darknessforever I have a few questions like everybody else, if you dont mind answering

: Can you drink animal blood or does it simpily make you sick?

: What do you have to say for the so called fakes and posers?

: Do you always no when another vampire is around?

: Is there certain rules you have to follow being a vampire,or are you free to do as you please?

: Do you think its a gift or a curse being a vampire?

: And how the heck do you live, I mean I asume you dont have a drivers liscence or a birth certificate, or any important paperwork, Therefore how would you have a computer? I know stupid question but just wondering lol

Well that about sums it up what I have to say for now.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nafretiti
I am just wondering what anyone else thinks about all the cattle mutilations. I am thinking that maybe vampires are doing it and making it look like its aliens that are doing it. Depending on the subjects condition at the time of the find. I mean sometimes they (the animal/cow that someone finds has certain parts of its body thats comparable to many other animals that have been found the exact same way, and some have slight differences, and some have huge differences. Some have been found with two puncture wounds and drained of its blood. Others are found with missing flesh/parts of the body /intestines. But one thing is for sure, they ALL are drained of the blood. So with all of the vampire things going on , movies books ect and alot of missing persons and animals, i just cant help but wonder. I have read how vampires rather keep themselves such a secret. I have also read how so many of the people that found the cattle/animals think its UFO related. But what if they are wrong, dead wrong. A cover up by the real killer, the vampire. Someone else must have thought about this by now other than me and i would like to know your thoughts on this. Thanks and sorry i posted this here if its in the wrong place...

yes, i have thought exactly this, and posted about it on quite a few forums.

i think the cattle mutes are vampire attacks that are being covered up. i also think the chupacubra attacks are likewise vampire attacks being covered up with a different story. as you say, all corpses are drained of blood and many have puncture marks in them.

what else sucks blood and leaves puncture marks except the vampire?

its certainly the only mythological creature/worldwide story that springs to mind for me.

and there are human attacks too but apparantly very well covered up.

of course' animal attack' is a pretty good cover story?

i also wonder about the bermuda triangle deaths to be honest...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lovelyn

too many video games?

sounds like a typical teenager to me?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok, I've had enuff. There are no such things as vampires. Why would you ask if someones had a vampire encounter or ask questions to someone says they're one when they are obviously not real. Haven't you people herd of folk lore. People might say "Then how come there are so many vampire folk lore around the world?" because there is a blood sucking vampire like creacher in almost every culture, but they're all different some had fangs others drank blood with a sharp tongue others were floating heads with tentacles. The vampire as you know it didn't become what it is until Bram Stoker. I'm also sick of people drink blood and were black all the time saying that they're vampires. YOU ARE NOT VAMPIRES!!! vampire live forever, survive only off blood, and burn up in the sun (sorry twilight). They're just people who aren't content being normal. Also "psyvampires?" you can't drain someones energy by staring at them, although if you really thought you could it would make you fill better (like placebos). Also DarknessForever is not even a real person. He's a hoax acount I made up as an experiment...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
...see. sorry, but people should beable to sepperate fact and fiction. It was fun while it lasted but I'm growing tired of this sharade. just thought you guys should know the truth befor I stopped.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Happy to know im not alone in my thoughts about this. Well maybe we shall never know, or maybe we shall find out soon enough, who knows, thanks for your input

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Aww thank you finally for confessing!! I knew you wern't real, and if vampires were real why the hell would they be on a computer lol
. But you sure tricked some people. Me just thought I'd join in with the fun hehe.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi , im new here , but i do believe !
I had read all you guys had posted...and found all so very interesting, i have an open mind , and there are alot out there unexplained! just because you can not see ,doesnt mean they dont exist ,its like saying bed bugs done exist why? you cant see them so you dont believe they are there? blaaaah ...i believe!

so i say hello to all the vampires out there (the real ones and the fakes hehe , life is full wonders huh , that what make life so interesting ! right....

take care ...

Cherry

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
oh and one more thing , hello DarknessForever!

wink!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cherry

Hello cherry, by the way I think you have something in your eye.

Yeah, both my accounts DarknessForever and R Ewe Blind got banned

I guess for hoaxing and using two accounts. Which I find very funny since obviously there is no such things as vampires (it's a fact people), so DarknessForever should have banned after the first post. In fact everyone who has claimed to be a vampire, know a vampire, or seen a vampire should be banned too. So why oh why is there a thread discussing vampire sightings on a website so concerned with the truth that it would ban someone for hoaxing? hhhmmm.... let me see. Maybe ATS doesn't care about truth, they only care if a topic is juicy enough that people will read it, so more people will log on and ATS can get more money from ads.(so basically I was banned for being big enough to admit it was a hoax not because it was one.) Some guy talking about how he likes to drink blood wear black is not cryptozoology, it's not even zoology. So anyway if this account gets deleted at lest it means that an ATS admin read this and knows what my experiment was and that they failed.

And for those of you who still think that their might be a chance of vampires existing. Well I can't help everyone see, so just do your research.(and trust me on this one, you can't BS a BSer)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hahaha ,i know what your doing. so put off the act lmao

and i was winking at the guy behind you!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus fett

I was about 8 years old when the dreams started. I would be walking in a field it was about dusk and there would be this tall figure walking behind me; his was dressed Victorian Style and would never try to harm me just walked and watched. I never felt frightened by him. That would be about 14 years ago. I had this same dream for about 5 years 3-4 times a month. About 2 years ago I was walking to a friend of mines it was about dusk and I walked through a field that I must have walked about 100 times about 20 feet ahead I see a tall man standing there; he was dressed the exact same way as the man from my dreams; so I kept on walking as I past by him I got the most discusting smell come by me it was a mix of wet dirt and blood, he then looked at me with eyes that could burn the flesh off of you and said "Goodevening Victoria"! Firstly! No one ever calls me Victoria its always Vicky; and secondly I had never EVER seen this man before in my life except for in my dreams how the hell did he know my name? He didn't have long teeth (that I could see) he was pale but it was also around sun set so I might have been mistaken! Either way if anyone can help me firgure this out that would be great! Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Okay I know this thread is about Vampires; but I now have something else to be addressed; Werewolves; supposedily the enemy of Vampires (From the movies and what not) but are there truely Werewolves among us? Humans that turn into wolves during a full moon? My biological father used to call me a Werewolf; my dentist/doctor seems to agree with him; whether they are actually sitting back laughing once I leave the office I do not know. However I am a little bit worried. My mothers side of the family has a long known amount of Witches in the family; my mother always that our family had an odd side. I'm just wondering now if its true and a little worried about my son (who is 19 months old) As for myself every 3 months I have to go get 4 of my teeth filed because they become so sharp just resting my finger on them and I cut myself; also I am allergic to silver; how ever I do not go "wolfy or crazy" on the full moon; I'm usually more aggrative and edgy on the New Moon. I'm snappy moody b*tchy whole nine yards! I dont know the full background of my family or what my symptoms (if thats what you could call them) might be but I'm concerned now for my son. He has started talking to people who are not there. I have had to take baby monitors completely out my home I can hear him talking to someone all hours of the night; a few times I heard a woman humming a lullabye. And quite often I hear knocking on his bedroom window (his room is on the 3rd floor) and I can hear a whisper of what sounds like "let me boy-o" I hear my son answer no and then he starts crying for me to go get him. Also there has been times where I put him to bed his closet door is closed wehn I go in hes screaming his head off pointing at the closet door and its wide opened. I tried what I could to keep it closed but the next day I went in and it was broken off the hinges. I dont know if I should be worried or not...someone please help...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join