It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by winofiend

I am just saying it was a great movie. The part that lines up with this is how they were both at the end of their rope but the situations are different absolutely.

I know man. I too was rooting for D-FENS in the movie.. in terms of a vigilante film, he was even a little less full on than say the.. vigilante films.
charls bronson.. old mean mug.

Just don't want people to keep thinking that this guy is some sort of hero. He may have been at the end of his short straw, but what he is doing now serves no purpose other than to make everything a lot harder and convoluted than it needs to be.

You can see the minds at work in this thread. And that is just ATS. Sure the light here is a bright one and the moths big and plenty. But it's still a representation of the larger world in general. And it can start here or be propagated here.

Misinformation and pseudo-cluedos with their sceptic hats on chuffing on their ludicrous pipes and guffawing "I say he looked rather doped up in that photo, I say it's not even him. He's an actor. No wait, he's cia spook!" to "The man's a saint I'd die with him for his honour and justice in this WAR on domestic terrorists ra ra where's me gun Doris?"

you know how it goes.. these are slippery puddles and there's far too many kids jumping in them.

D-FENS!!!! no more fiddy cent cokes!!

edit on 9-2-2013 by winofiend because: if I had a weapon to shoot my typos and forgetful stream of thought I'd shoot me in the concentration.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by sonnny1
Where is the Honor in that?

and where is the proof he did any of it?

corrupt police department says he did it, so it's true?

proof...

they're locking down schools over a burnt truck...

they're locking down a prison because of a sighting of a man walking while black...

they shot two civilians, and shot AT another one, because they were driving pickup trucks, and they THOUGHT it MIGHT be him...

where. is. the. proof?

why don't you get something to back up your claims, before you convict the man all on your own...

Where is the honor in stooping to the level of those he hates and despises, to the point of physically threatening them? He even took the time to write a manifesto, outlining it. He did threaten them with death, but I see you have no problem with hat.

Why is he running ? He can turn himself in to federal authorities. He chose not to. It says a lot.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
He isn't running, he's proving his point. Ya'll need to understand that, he didn't randomly murder someone then go on the run.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Unfortunately, with how vile and crooked people in power in the U.S. are...it will be necessary for some to lose their "humanity" to effect any change.

It would be like justifying every A hole who decides to kill innocent people, based on "their" reasoning of why they need to do it. Imagine if EVERYONE decided that today, they are going to take revenge, any revenge against someone they feel has wronged them. The guy who raised your rent, or the gal who gives you a hard time at the DMV. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it one bit. Two wrongs, don't make a right.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
LAPD (and many calif cops) have a blue wall of silence.

You NEVER rat out a fellow officer for misconduct.

This rule does not apply cross agency as the highway patrol will go after any city cops in a heart beat.(Rodney King)

If you are a rat other agencies will not hire you and you are blackballed in most of the state.

the only thing worse is being a ex fed LEO state police officers don't trust ex federal cops at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Buffalo2LA

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by onequestion

I dont know what that means weather he is right or wrong.
"Weather" he is right or wrong.. Get a grip, the guy is wrong, he was wrong for killing his lawyers daughter, Dorner deserves a bullet in his head for that... This guy is no Ghandi thats for damn sure..

In the history of man the list of names who have brought change via violence and bloodshed is a miles longer than those who have done it peacefully.

Are you seriously equating this murderer with a freedom fighter?

Is it now that far gone that when someone breaks, he's not going postal... He's liberating our freedoms by shooting innocent targets and plotting to kill people accused of no formal crime?

Oh but war war ra ra they do it all the time people die. yeah..

So when bob next door decides to stalk your children because you put rubbish in his garbage can, it's ok if he kills them. Hey they were guilty by association.

Plus, he's got a manifesto. and says things like top secret clearance. and is the end result of a society that glorifies rambo.

I have a higher moral standard than you or your society. If you would like to see a visual example feel free to watch my horror anthology The Perfect House - One story is about a ruthless serial killer who has "no egotistically corrupt moral motives" as he is just one man thinning out the herd.

And the other is about a neighbor who butchers a disgusting horrible family of five after the father bracingly informs his neighbor about the whereabouts of a borrowed lawn tool, that he tossed that piece of crap out a long time ago. So the neighbor tosses out everything of the mans that he decides is junk. (His crappy horrible family)

My point is there is the laws of society and then there is the moral laws we each choose to live by. Regardless of what is deemed "right" and "wrong" by society, those laws often have no real barring on what each one of us determines as our "moral code" or "true north". Ideally, they are similar and reinforce each other.

Sometimes they do not...

Which is EXACTLY why rich or poor, pretty or ugly, you should be nice to EVERYONE, you never know who is "crazy" these days, you never know who lives by "an eye for an eye" opposed to "thou shall not kill"

In your eyes someone is innocent, in another's eyes they are the spawns of the devil. Who am I or anyone one of us to say either one is right?? Like everything else my guess is the truth is somewhere in between. But like everything, there are always extremes on both sides. It just so happens that the righteous finally have an extreme of their own.

What? Only everyones favorite imaginary friend God can unleash wrath against evil? (perceived or otherwise)

I personally think the reason our society has gotten so disgusting and has such a total disregard for life is because too many pussies for too many generations, sat back and did nothing in the face of oppression. You give an inch to evil and they take a mile and the moron next to them learns to follow.

Keep turning the other cheek and then going on conspiracy websites and gossiping about what the horrible government (that you will NEVER stand up to, no matter how far they go) is secretly doing and talking about what SHOULD be done.

THIS is what all of you wanted on here, and now there is someone with the guts to do what none of us will and you want to judge his methods??

Do it yourself then!
edit on 9-2-2013 by Buffalo2LA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by absentee
Has anyone found any actual details about the quan murder? All i can find is that they were shot sitting in their car, and the only evidence is that Dorner mentions Quan(her father) in his manifesto. ??

See here: My post re an article on the Quan murder from before Dorner was a suspect

It's very suspicious. They were shot from the backseat of their car in a keycoded, security-camera covered garage, and I had to dig very deeply to find that out, and as you mentioned, the LAPD is claiming their suspicion is based on the manifesto. WHY?

WHERE IS THE TAPE?

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 9-2-2013 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I would love to have him turn up in another state and turn himself in to FED''s and so forth and have this end in the best outcome possible but I do not know how far up any chain of command things go from LAPD. Who knows if he would ever see the light of day again. I would suspect that he would be put on a transport bus and driven back to LA or some place close to there for whatever legal proceedings would need to take place and I just see him being targeted and asassinated along the way. I'm sure he'd have some kind of price on his head.

Do you think this kind of thought has not been evaluated by him already? Maybe that is what is stopping him.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Originally posted by absentee
Has anyone found any actual details about the quan murder? All i can find is that they were shot sitting in their car, and the only evidence is that Dorner mentions Quan(her father) in his manifesto. ??

See here: My post re an article on the Quan murder from before Dorner was a suspect

It's very suspicious. They were shot from the backseat of their car in a keycoded, security-camera covered garage, and I had to dig very deeply to find that out, and as you mentioned, the LAPD is claiming their suspicion is based on the manifesto. WHY?

WHERE IS THE TAPE?

www.cbsnews.com...

I'm not commenting on this one way or another, but the reason that will be given by MSM and/or gov't is that "it's too graphic" or something along the lines of how it might embolden others, etc. Same reason we can't see bin Laden's blown apart face
edit on 9-2-2013 by MidnightToker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightToker

I'm not saying we have to see the tape. I'm saying the LAPD and the press have not MENTIONED the tape, the cameras, or the keycode AT ALL. They didn't show us bin Laden but they certainly did make sure we knew they had it recorded. The LAPD stated that their reason for considering Dorner a suspect (and acting like he's a full-out escaped convict) in the Quan killings was the Manifesto. Why on earth, if they have him actually recorded -- even if they don't have the act itself, a facility with that kind of security will absolutely have a camera at every entrance/exit -- are they not trumpeting THAT from the rooftops like they are the Manifesto and his grievances?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Unfortunately, with how vile and crooked people in power in the U.S. are...it will be necessary for some to lose their "humanity" to effect any change.

It would be like justifying every A hole who decides to kill innocent people, based on "their" reasoning of why they need to do it. Imagine if EVERYONE decided that today, they are going to take revenge, any revenge against someone they feel has wronged them. The guy who raised your rent, or the gal who gives you a hard time at the DMV. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it one bit. Two wrongs, don't make a right.

Your making an extreme one sided example so I'll give an extreme one sided response. I bet you the world would be a better place REAL FAST. I bet you and everyone else would go through life A LOT more aware and compassionate about how you interact with other people.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Buffalo2LA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by MidnightToker

I'm not saying we have to see the tape. I'm saying the LAPD and the press have not MENTIONED the tape, the cameras, or the keycode AT ALL. They didn't show us bin Laden but they certainly did make sure we knew they had it recorded.

It's a good point, you're right about that. Members of Congress were shown pics of bin Laden's body. Do you think they will be afforded, or even ask for, such access to this tape?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Explanation: If the unaltered original manifesto is indeed his then yes he did telegraph all his intentions fully including going after the family members.

I shall quote that bit of the pdf I have downloaded and as has been provided and linked in this thread several times already.

Bratton, Beck, Hayes, Tingirides, Eisenberg, Martella, Quan, Evans, Hernandez, Villanueva/Gallegos, and Anderson. Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over.
Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children’s schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. Quan, Anderson, Evans, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.

If I take the unaltered original manifesto at face value and attribute that manifesto to him and he sent that manifesto to the LAPD before he started his WAR upon them ... then they only have themselves to blame for the loss of any of their families lives.

Furthermore .. IF, as I stated above, the original and unaltered manifesto is indeed his ... then he provides the SOLUTION to the crisis ...

I’ll be waiting for a PUBLIC response at a press conference. When the truth comes out, the killing stops

The ball is in the LAPDs court ... it is up to THEM to bring this crisis to a halt ... not him ok!

Personal Disclosure: Anybody who has not fully read the original and unaltered version of the manifesto should NOT post in this thread anymore ... as aint nobody got time for that ok!

Download the unaltered original pdf manifesto here! [Caution. loads a pdf file directly ok ... so @yourownrisk!]

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au

You guys have no evidence

Even if ALL the evidence points at him, and is confirmed as true eventually, there are going to be those who applaud his behavior.

Its like saying 911 Hijackers were justified. Its like saying Timothy McVeigh was justified. Its like saying the Unabomber or anyone else that kills or plots the deaths of people they believe to be the cause of their problems, are justified. All these supposed people had "reasons" as to why they did what they did. We cant pick and choose and say this guy gets a break, but these other people are animals. They have all took the torch of revenge, and let the World Judge them BEFORE a court of law could ever do. And you wonder why humanity can take the next step to evolve onto a higher plane.......

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The truth is that governments throughout history have disposed of heroes, covert troops and special forces to keep the real story from coming out.

Don't drone me

ISAIAH 54:17

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Absolutely, if they have footage from video that places him at the premise at the date/time in question, post a 4 second clip of it.
I don't care if they don't want to show the video of him entering the garage, a few blasts of light insde a car and splatter.... I can see that on CSI if I want. I think if they have it they should show it and they may need to show it should too many people show sympathizing with him.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au

You guys have no evidence

Even if ALL the evidence points at him, and is confirmed as true eventually, there are going to be those who applaud his behavior.

Its like saying 911 Hijackers were justified. Its like saying Timothy McVeigh was justified. Its like saying the Unabomber or anyone else that kills or plots the deaths of people they believe to be the cause of their problems, are justified. All these supposed people had "reasons" as to why they did what they did. We cant pick and choose and say this guy gets a break, but these other people are animals. They have all took the torch of revenge, and let the World Judge them BEFORE a court of law could ever do. And you wonder why humanity can take the next step to evolve onto a higher plane.......

No one said his methods are 100% right or that he should get a "pass" he and everyone else has already accepted his fate. He is a Martyr. The others are crazies.

It's like saying everyone who has an agenda is bad and evil. Really no one can have an "agenda" for good?

These absolutes are just unbelievable. THE WORLD IS GREY PEOPLE!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Using murder to get your point across will only serve to get it buried beneath the outrage against your actions.

this saying made famous by police officers who are terrified they'll be murdered. "don't murder us! you won't get your point across!"

i think he's making his point nice and sparkling clear. read the manifesto. this is his LAST resort. he went through all the proper "legal" channels and they failed.

they figured "we can do whatever we want. we're the cops. there's nuthin he can do hyuk hyuk."
yes, there is.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join