It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Biden Admin Lied Today - The Top 4 Hamas Officials Are Still Alive - 3.18.2024

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Monday, March 18, 2024

Israel's Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, spoke with President Joe Biden by phone today. First time in over a month. The two men are not on good terms, due to Biden trying to please him (Netanyahu), and anti-Israel pro-Palestine/Hamas groups here in the United States.

The Biden-Netanyahu Phone Meeting: www.nbcnews.com...

During the conversation, it was related to Biden (and his advisors on the line) that a HAMAS terrorist commander named MARWAN ISSA was killed last week by Israel, in a Gaza airstrike.

White House National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan confirmed Monday that Hamas’ no. 2 military leader Marwan Issa died in an Israeli air strike, addressing reporters after a high-stakes call between President Joe Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, where he said Biden pressed for an “end game” and criticized plans to invade Rafah as a “mistake.”
Source: www.forbes.com...

The guy killed by Israel last week is being characterized as the #2 highest-ranking HAMAS terrorist. But Marwan Issa isn't even on the list of top Hamas leaders Benjamin Netanyahu vowed to eradicate ASAP, just after HAMAS killed +1,200 Israeli citizens during their surprise attack on October 7, 2023.

Here are the top 4 Netanyahu targets for assassination. The four who supply weapons, people, supplies, money, plans, etc., to HAMAS leaders and fighters all over the globe.

1.) Ismail Haniyeh
2.) Abu Obeida
3.) Yahya Sinwar
4.) Mohammed Deif

Source - From Oct 10th 2023: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Marwan Issa is just a field commander inside Gaza: en.wikipedia.org...

WHY would Israel and/or the USA portray Issa as Hamas's #2 official? An intentional deception to reduce the global condemnation for killing +30,000 innocent men, women and children in Gaza over the past 6 months, perhaps?

-WeMustCare

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'm confused as to what is your point? He us number 2 he's the deputy commander of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. This is Hamas military consisting of 40000 men. Being deputy of the brigade that is the number 2 spot. Well I guess we should say he was the number 2 spot apparently now there is an opening for his position.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah Care, I'm not seeing much of an issue here. Maybe the list is wrong or incomplete.

Hamas stated behind closed doors that Marwan Issa, deputy to Hamas military chief Mohammed Deif, who was targeted in an Israeli strike last week, has been killed, according to a Sunday Kan News report, citing Palestinian sources.

According to the sources, the number three in Hamas’s high command was killed in the IDF strike in Nusirat, in central Gaza, while he was hiding in one of Hamas's terror tunnels.

Hamas number three still buried under terror tunnel
The sources further told Kan that his body was still buried underneath the rubble.

According to the report, Razi Abu Tomeh, Commander of a Hamas Brigade, was also killed in the strike.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Genocide Joe and his alies killed another Palestinian?

I wonder what Joe's supporters in Michigan think about this continuance of events?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That is not who "Bibi" vowed to make the #1 targets, 6 months ago. A good commander-in-chief knows you go for the very top people FIRST, which might prevent the need for mass bombing and killing of innocents.

They're portraying this MARWAN ISSA guy as more important than he is/was.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Politicians lie to justify their actions. That is the answer to the OP. Same with Royal family members and high ranking officials of government. Nobody admits they were wrong at the top, they don't believe the people of the country are that smart. The way the people are getting polarized and believing in party lies, I have to concur that they are right about most people in this and other countries.....

did they ever fix the way they process orange juice in Florida when people thought it was fresh? No, people made a fuss and a carrot was dangling on a string somewhere else so they hopped to a different controversy. The cartons of juice have new wording on them though. Their process they use with making the juice and storing it in tanks is disassembling it and putting an orange juice together again..not from concentrate. Most people believed all the ranting actually did something.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Mohammed Deif, who is referenced in the snippet you pasted, IS on the list of Top 4 targets critical to eradicating HAMAS. He is still alive, unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Politicians lie to justify their actions.

did they ever fix the way they process orange juice in Florida when people thought it was fresh? No, people made a fuss and a carrot was dangling on a string somewhere else so they hopped to a different controversy. The cartons of juice have new wording on them though. Their process they use with making the juice and storing it in tanks is disassembling it and putting an orange juice together again..not from concentrate. Most people believed all the ranting actually did something.

I'm glad the Orange Juice labeling was corrected. I love when PEOPLE POWER delivers actions that benefit the masses.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Israel (correctly) states, getting rid of top Hamas official Yahya Sinwar, will bring the war to an end quickly, because he is directing overall strategy, and working to provide what Hamas fighters need. (Weapons/Ammo/plans/motivation etc.)

After the last Israel-Hamas war in 2021, Sinwar dared Israel to assassinate him, and walked openly in the streets of Gaza.

Today, as the 2023 war is not yet complete, Sinwar is on Israel's hit list.

"We will get to Yahya Sinwar, and we will assassinate him," said Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant last month, "I say here, to the residents of Gaza, if you get (to him) before us, it will shorten the war."
Who is Yahya Sinwar: www.npr.org...

Israel knows where Sinwar is located, but is not killing him: www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

According to Tamir Hayman, former head of Israel's Institute for National Security Studies and former head of the Military Intelligence Directorate, Issa played a crucial strategic role within the organization, serving as a key figure beyond just military matters. Hayman described him as "the strategic mind of Hamas" and highlighted Issa's influence as a close confidant of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, acting as a stabilizing force and facilitating connections within the Hamas leadership.

Seems pretty important. The equivalent of a Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

But on those 4 leaders. How they going to kill people, some of which are here:

That's where they live in Doha. Arrow pointed to the exact building.

I'm all for killing those 4, but Osama was hard enough. Lost a helicopter after they landed it on a wall in an innocuous compound by a Pakistani military academy. They needed the dead of night and redundancy to pull it off.

These guys aren't hidden. They are openly sheltered in the same residences as the world's affluent on vacation or business. You're making an unreasonable demand that has no feasibility in reality.

No airstrikes, you'd kill millionaires and billionaires (including Westerners) and start a war.

So imagine the IDF special forces or seal teams that are tasked to pull this off.

"Oh, never mind the scary soldiers in tactile gear running past the gold leaf, marble, and crystal, rich sheihk from Bahrain, they're just storming a residence to kill a VIP guest of the country of Qatar."

Same war started with less dead.

Maybe we should just threaten to carpet bomb The Pearl unless they hand over these 4 Hamas leaders?
edit on 18-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It's tough to strike sometimes.

Israel appears to know the exact location of Hamas military leader Yahya Sinwar, the ruler of the Gaza Strip and the mastermind of the October 7 terror attacks, according to multiple reports.

However, Sinwar has surrounded himself with a large number of living Israeli hostages, which is preventing the Israel Defense Forces from carrying out a strike on him, Israel Hayom reported Monday.

Sometimes you have to take whatever targets you can as they come, chipping away at the opposition. From what I've read the 'large number' of living Israeli hostages is about 100 persons and is apparently enough to prevent an attack on him at this time and place.

But it still faces a dilemma that was clear from the start of the war and will ultimately determine its outcome: It can either try to annihilate Hamas, which would mean almost certain death for the estimated 100 hostages still held in Gaza, or it can cut a deal that would allow the militants to claim a historic victory.

Either outcome would be excruciating for Israelis. Either would likely seal an ignominious end for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s long political career. And either might be seen as acceptable by Hamas, which valorizes martyrdom.

apnews.com...

War is hell.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Sinwar was photographed in a GAZA tunnel 3 weeks ago. But no matter where they stay, these men have to come outside at some point. That's when you send in the drone, or activate the assassin stationed in the area.

At any rate, they should NOT still be alive, funding/planning/supplying/motivating HAMAS fighters and others in the organization, 6 months after Netanyahu made getting them his #1 priority.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

1,200 Israelis were killed on October 7, 2023.

Relatives and the world would (hopefully) see the death of these 100 hostages as martyr heroes, who gave their life so HAMAS #1 top terrorist official could be wiped from existence.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That's brave of him. More than you can say for the others.

I know Khaled Mashal, Khalil al-Hayya, and Ismail Haniyeh, who I guess are the other 3, are at places like The Four Seasons at The Pearl. Which is the building shown.

I gather the rationale is killing him risks remaining hostages, and it wasn't in the negotiations interests.

I'm so numb to the conspiracy angle I am actually willing to just go with the official story and not cause myself pain. So why not? They didn't kill him for the remaining hostages safety.

I will say I feel the casualty needs an asterisk for the ones used as deliberate fodder by Hamas.

30k is a lot, no question, But Shock and Awe killed over 6000 civilians between March 21st and April 15th. And Gaza is way more densely populated than Iraq. That was actually a faster rate than Israel.

I'm not buying they are deliberately keeping Hamas officials alive so they can play Warsaw Ghetto and kill people. It was just easier to demoralize Iraqis and crush them quickly. They weren't militants. They were normal dictatorship soldiers.

In the grand scheme of it, Israel has done a remarkable job keeping civilian counts down. If you go by comparative rate.

I think too much emphasis is placed on trying to paint Netanyahu as a war pig tyrant that wants to drink the blood of Palestinian children, when he's no different than Bush in 2003.

I don't remember there being outrage for our death toll. I remember grizzly Saddam in a tiny hole and statues coming down.

World pressure will mount in any case. Schumer, the face of the Democrat, has taken up the left of the left version of events to make sure team DNC panders appropriately to Muslims so Trump's anti-woke positions don't outweigh his zionism in Michigan.

For the Election of 2024 sayeth: Thou shall use the Israel-Hamas war to virtue signal where appropriate.
edit on 18-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Relatives and the world would (hopefully) see the death of these 100 hostages as martyr heroes, who gave their life so HAMAS #1 top terrorist official could be wiped from existence.

I think it's easier for those that aren't personally involved to be a bit more 'removed' and less psychologically affected by deaths of war. Most people accept that innocents die in war and it's a price paid by loved ones. At least on paper, it sounds not as bad.

I also was horrified by the amount and manner of deaths of the massacred on October 7th. And I can sincerely feel your passion on the issue. But I personally don't see the death of another 100 people as martyred heroes acceptable.

There just has to be another way. I wish someone had real solutions instead of all the huffing and puffing.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

That is not who "Bibi" vowed to make the #1 targets, 6 months ago. A good commander-in-chief knows you go for the very top people FIRST, which might prevent the need for mass bombing and killing of innocents.

They're portraying this MARWAN ISSA guy as more important than he is/was.

I know right? Just like Russia wasn't invading the Ukraine or just like hoping Russia destroys American jets .

Totally shocking but people die and lists change when terrorists attack another country. Life isn't a series of static values.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I think it's easier for those that aren't personally involved to be a bit more 'removed' and less psychologically affected by deaths of war. Most people accept that innocents die in war and it's a price paid by loved ones. At least on paper, it sounds not as bad.

I also was horrified by the amount and manner of deaths of the massacred on October 7th. And I can sincerely feel your passion on the issue. But I personally don't see the death of another 100 people as martyred heroes acceptable.

There just has to be another way. I wish someone had real solutions instead of all the huffing and puffing.

There is no other way. What Israel does in order to kill Hamas will stop the next Oct 7.

If Israel listens to people like yourself and “just stops”, you will help to cause the next one.

Sometimes there is no choice. Just like somebody invading your house. Either you let them kill your family or you don’t. Especially when they announce they’ll be coming soon, as Hamas has recently.

Reminds me of Churchill. They hated him before he saved England’s ass in WW2, then they hated him again afterwards. People are stupid and suicidal. Especially with other people’s lives. Virtue signaling is fun if it costs other people their lives.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Update 3.19.2024

The BIG RIFT between Joe Biden and Benjamin Netanyahu is due to (in part) the fact that Netanyahu wants to "eliminate" Hamas from existence, but Biden only wants to "degrade" Hamas.

BIDEN ADMIN - Degrading Hamas is good enough: www.breitbart.com...

Why seek to only degrade a terrorist group? When is it "degraded" enough?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So far the US hasn’t don’t anything but help Israel in their endeavors.

The only time we even appeared to offer resistance was with wishes that were different than Israel’s stated goals.

And even then, the only one we were very insistent on was that Israel refrain from an operation into the last part of Gaza that is small and extremely dense with civilians.

There’s no doubt there is hamas there using the civilians as shields… But the US also has done nothing but help. If Israel goes in there it will surely be a mess, one that will reflect directly on the US.

Agree, disagree, that’s all fine. This kind of tight rope act should be a surprise to no one though. It’s geopolitics plain and simple. Israel hasn’t always 100% agreed with US policy when it doesn’t match their interests, and vise versa.

At the end of the day, the US should be beholden to the US, not Israel. I support them over Palestine, but that doesn’t mean we “owe” Israel. They’re an ally and we should stand by them, not have our policy dictated by them.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

... for killing +30,000 innocent men, women and children in Gaza over the past 6 months

.... claims Hamas.

No one knows how many people have died in Gaza. Hamas has a history of lying and inflating numbers for their own propaganda. They have no way of counting the dead and knowing how many are buried in rubble. They have no way of communicating with people across Gaza to gather the information. And most of all ... they do not differentiate between a dead terrorist and a dead child, they count them all as dead palestinians. So to claim that there are 30,000 dead innocent men, women and children in Gaza is just propaganda and wrong. There may be 30,000 dead people in Gaza ... but there may not be.
edit on 3/20/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join