It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I anticipate we'll get some significant news in the next 24-48 hours. If he isn't found or killed, will the LAPD eventually "give up" the search? That's big news by itself. "He got away, time to move on". I'm sure Hollywood will jump all over that

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buffalo2LA

Your making an extreme one sided example

A one sided response is, I applaud his actions. A one sided response is I hope these crooked cops die. A one sided example is these cops, all of them, regardless if they are good or bad need to feel this guys wrath. Lumping EVERY LAPD officer, as HE did, making them "hard" targets. That's as one sided as you can get. The only way ANYONE should look at this is to think of your own family member being targeted by someone. Wear the other shoes. Its a whole different feel to know that there is someone out to get you, because you wear a uniform.

I have thought like many in this thread. Maybe he has a point or two. Then I actually took a step back to realize this isn't a game. This isn't a movie. People have died.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Thanks, and sorry for not seeing that. This thread is HUGE!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Explanation: Uhmmm?

First of all, an individual cannot just declare war and get to do whatever they want. Countries cannot just declare war and do whatever they want. We have all been wronged in some way and we cannot all go on killing sprees whenever we do not get our way.

If you are indeed a lawyer then you should know better and here is why ...

Universal Declaration of Human Rights [un.org]

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

2ndly he declared WAR and as far as I can tell he is operating with those laws!

I expect you to show me otherwise or you can simply
ok!

Furthermore ...

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by SpaDe_

With all due respect, you are assuming everything he has to say is 100% true. There are at least two sides to every story. The guy mentions in his own manifesto he had head injuries. Maybe the department dismissed his allegations and dismissed him for good reason because he was not all there.

Nowhere in the original unaltered manifesto does he [if it is indeed his manifesto] mention any head trauma wounds of his own and he specifically only mentions the head wounds to the victim of the police brutallity incident that directly lead to this crisis.

So you are mistaken on that issue ok!

Personal Disclosure: Poor form!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Whoa.

Regarding the unfortunate wounding of the two small-statured women in the wrong-colored/make/model of truck by the trigger-happy LAPD wannabe drive-by gangbangers...

Is it correct that this event occurred in Torrence, which is outside the jurisdiction of the LAPD? if so, why isn't the TPD headshed going nuts over this?

Wow, this is either extreme incompetence or a really deep rabbit hole - I haven't yet decided which.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Explanation: Any LAPD police officer is free to immediately retire and or quit the force!

Personal Disclosure: If it is too hot ... then get the HELL OUT OF THE KITCHEN OK!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Your making an extreme one sided example

A one sided response is, I applaud his actions. A one sided response is I hope these crooked cops die. A one sided example is these cops, all of them, regardless if they are good or bad need to feel this guys wrath. Lumping EVERY LAPD officer, as HE did, making them "hard" targets. That's as one sided as you can get. The only way ANYONE should look at this is to think of your own family member being targeted by someone. Wear the other shoes. Its a whole different feel to know that there is someone out to get you, because you wear a uniform.

I have thought like many in this thread. Maybe he has a point or two. Then I actually took a step back to realize this isn't a game. This isn't a movie. People have died.

People die everyday. Its called life.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightToker
It's a good point, you're right about that. Members of Congress were shown pics of bin Laden's body. Do you think they will be afforded, or even ask for, such access to this tape?

As of right now, as far as I can tell, only you, me, and about six other people on this board are even aware of or talking about the mysteriously missing security footage, or the question of how he bypassed the keypad without disabling it (since no alarm was caused until the bodies were found).

I don't think he was responsible for the first murders. I don't even think he was responsible for his next supposed move three days later, the attack in Corona where the damage total was a vehicle hit so badly by gunfire they were "unable to pursue" (like all the heat in the city wouldn't have shown up and locked down for miles immediately after Dorner "fled" returning fire, also himself avoiding any injury) and a small cut on a guy's forehead. (Don't people often inflict minor injuries on themselves to substantiate fictional attack stories?)

So what is going on here for real?

Did Dorner blackmail Quan or someone else with even more secret corruption information, something so bad that when Quan refused to give in, Dorner informed Quan's daughter and her husband, who then had to be silenced?

Why make hit #1 be against "guy I don't think did a good job defending me" before "guys I know who are total scumbags and set me up six ways from Sunday"? I don't have the uncensored version -- does he have Quan at the top of his list?

edit on 9-2-2013 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

yes people have died. maybe not the "right" people according to you and the man-made law on paper, but the universe has its balance, and karma is a bitch. sometimes balance gets restored in ways that we see as barbaric or unjust, but the universe just keeps on turning unfazed. be outraged, that's normal and there's no shame in it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by bo12au

You guys have no evidence

Even if ALL the evidence points at him, and is confirmed as true eventually, there are going to be those who applaud his behavior.

Its like saying 911 Hijackers were justified. Its like saying Timothy McVeigh was justified. Its like saying the Unabomber or anyone else that kills or plots the deaths of people they believe to be the cause of their problems, are justified. All these supposed people had "reasons" as to why they did what they did. We cant pick and choose and say this guy gets a break, but these other people are animals. They have all took the torch of revenge, and let the World Judge them BEFORE a court of law could ever do. And you wonder why humanity can take the next step to evolve onto a higher plane.......

I fail to see the symmetry. 9/11, OKC, what revenge were they seeking? Was McVeigh's life ruined by the people in the building he blew up? Did he exhaust every legal mean of righting the perceived wrong? This guy did the right thing and had his life ruined because of it. He tried to get justice through the legal system and they continuously robbed him of it. So now he apparently feels the need to take it from them. Right or wrong, that's life. If you act like an a-hole consistently enough (as the LAPD does) eventually you will mess with the wrong person.

I am not, however, saying I condone hits actions or that I am rooting for him. I hope the LAPD stops shooting innocent people and acknowledges the corruption, and he stops killing people as he said he would.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Illuminaughty8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Originally posted by winofiend
Plus, he's got a manifesto. and says things like top secret clearance. and is the end result of a society that glorifies rambo.

Explanation: Yes! And so they should ... because according to the 1st Rambo movie ... he WAS THE VICTIM!

Personal Disclosure: Here have a nice cup of blowback ... I am sure the LAPD is also enjoying a nice big cup of it right now!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

No one said his methods are 100% right or that he should get a "pass" he and everyone else has already accepted his fate. He is a Martyr. The others are crazies.

Actually MANY in this thread have given him a pass! Some have said they would help him.

Funny how you say he is a Martyr. Every Terrorist believes they are a Martyr. Every Terrorist believes that their form of revenge, can bring on change. They do video Manifestos to show the World how injustices will be solved, by their actions.

But this man isn't crazy. Hes a Martyr.........

Guess what?

The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt,they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term "oversocialized" to describe such people.

The Unabomber wrote this............

Does he sound "crazy" ?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The truth is that governments throughout history have disposed of heroes, covert troops and special forces to keep the real story from coming out.

Don't drone me

ISAIAH 54:17

Is that why he had a TS/SCI clearance for 8 years?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

You weren't addressing me, but since I made a post presuming parts of the manifesto were false and it had manipulated I felt inclined to comment.

I don't particularly admire anything about his words and definnitely not his actions there are other ways to get attention to a cause. That said.. the parts of the manifest I questioned were the odd tangents where the entire mood, writing style, and focus shifted. You can reaf what is supposedly the original and it never strays from his plans and opinions of the lapd. Then the media and blogs start pushing this weird longer version where he supports an assault weapons ban (which is ironic) supports Obama and Fienstien, comments on michelle obamas hair, and talks about Christoph Walz performance in two Tarantino movies. It just seems shambled together and contrived, yet when you subtract those parts you get a fluid piece and are back to the original doc. Can anyone explain this? Are those rambles his? Are the his previous posts that people added to his manifesto or are they not his words at all? Why do no blogs or news sources mention the different versions? And finally, do news outlets usually push manifestos like this?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here is an odd bit of symmetry.

In October 2002, Quan was hired as police chief at Cal Poly Pomona. Six months later, he was fired. Quan filed a lawsuit against the school in 2004.

"Quan, the former Cal Poly Pomona campus police chief who was non-retained, filed this action complaining that he was terminated because he objected to hiring an African American female," according to California State University documents.

www.dailybulletin.com...

Just like Dorner, Quan was on a force for a very short time before making what he must have known was a move highly likely to get him fired.

But most importantly -- where is the tape? Why isn't the LAPD talking about the security cameras and keylocks mentioned in this article? www.cbsnews.com... inside-car-report-says/
edit on 9-2-2013 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by OmegaLogos

Who said you guys were at war? Who made you guys judge juror and executioner?

Do you guys have a signed declaration of war?

I believe the manifesto from a Soldier made it CRYSTAL CLEAR he is at war and operating under such standards.

Explanation: St*rred!

I agree and I request that anybody who hasn't read it should download it and read it in full before posting anything to this thread.

Personal Disclosure:
I deeply appreciate the above reply that I quoted and that you posted!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Any LAPD police officer is free to immediately retire and or quit the force!

Personal Disclosure: If it is too hot ... then get the HELL OUT OF THE KITCHEN OK!

Look, Im for the LAPD to be held accountable. Ive said it before, and I will say it again. But I hope you are not another one that thinks people need a wake up call, at the expense of good people getting hurt. WHY aren't the citizens demanding explanations? If you hate the police that's fine. That's your prerogative. This man though lumped every officer into his personal war.You know damn well not every LAPD officer is bad or crooked, or is turning a blind eye. But guess what? All of them are a target in his eyes.

I find it highly hypocritical that he would have been all good, and willing to let all of the infractions pass, as long as he still had his job. ONLY after he was fired, was he willing to throw ALL the dirt he had on the LAPD. WHY didn't he go to the newspapers before he was fired? WHY does it only matter now? He says he has a high ethos, but he was perfectly willing to turn a blind eye at ALL the injustice he saw, until it was injustice against him. Tell me it isnt true........

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

This is in the manifesto that OmegaLogos posted a link to on page 44 of this thread.
---
Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children’s schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. Quan, Anderson, Evans, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.
---
This seems two-fold,
One: as a tactical reason to force the parents to own up to thier mistakes.
Two: you can read it right there in the manifesto if you take it verbatim, he is terminating their families for not allowing him to have his own

edit on 9-2-2013 by evc1shop because: fix text

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
Whoa.

Regarding the unfortunate wounding of the two small-statured women in the wrong-colored/make/model of truck by the trigger-happy LAPD wannabe drive-by gangbangers...

Is it correct that this event occurred in Torrence, which is outside the jurisdiction of the LAPD? if so, why isn't the TPD headshed going nuts over this?

Wow, this is either extreme incompetence or a really deep rabbit hole - I haven't yet decided which.

***THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION AND NOTHING ELSE***

I'm thinking that these two people saw something taking place that they shouldn't have seen.

Which brings me to this oddly formulated thought:
"Is the LAPD and LACSD involved in some kind of violation to national security? A few items brought this thought to mind;

(1) Why would a guy whos been removed from the LAPD 5 years ago still have a badge with him, and oddly drop it while trying to steal a boat ? Along these lines why was the first thing stated about this was that he was attempting to fleee to Mexico?

(2) If this guy is so highly trained, and just left the USNR, then why isn't the Navy going after him (or at least helping out)?"

(3) Could he (Dorner) be a NSA agent that got burned by the LAPD? Were there certain members of the LAPD and LACSD involved in possible weapons trafficing to and from Mexico? (David Petraeus, in a security breifing with the US Congress, hinted that Al-Qaeda in Mexico were becoming a realized threat, and that they could have help from a group of trusted people in the SoCal area)

(4) Did helping the Drug trafficing trun into something far worse, and Dorner happen to uncover this?

***AS I STATED THAT WAS ONLY MY OPINION***

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Guess what?

The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt,they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term "oversocialized" to describe such people.

The Unabomber wrote this............

Does he sound "crazy" ?

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Got a Source link for that quote please?

Personal Disclosure: He wasn't crazy but he was wrong! It has never been against the law to hate ... only to act upon that feeling in an illegal manner!

So far nobody has shown me that this is not a valid WAR and that Lt. (retired) C. J. Dorner has operated outside the rules of engagement that he set for himself in his [claimed] unaltered manifesto!

Care to give that a go for me?

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join