It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Exactly! This is the perfect area for him to operate from... People don't understand that once you get out of the immediate cities in SoCal thr options for escape are endless...

This is totally wrong as winword and I have both touched on numerous times and yes DUDE I live here smack in the middle of all this and I'm telling you, that means not suggesting but telling you it can't happen. Find some better exam-ples that make the cops look totally imcompant besides being corrupt enough as already admitted thru the media, to do something like this false flag free speech.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by randyvs

Honest question: I am unclear as to what your exact meaning is when you keep saying 'false flag'. Are you saying this is a fake event? Are you saying he is a shill, following orders? Are you saying that he is a patsy?

simply saying 'false flag' is fairly vague, and I would love it if you would clarify a little.

Thanks for making yourself clear Cap . I'm saying the whole story is pre fabed. False Flag.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

really think so maybe dude is a agent of some sort and never found? news did emphasize semi-auto weapon strongly. could be right. i can tell you one thing he isnt by his burnt truck, even a civi anit that stuip

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Screw escape mate! The area he can strike from is so vast, that knowing where he is going to approach from or return to is going to be a bloody nightmare. He doesnt need to run, he just needs to get into, and out of the treeline when ever he wants to take one of his targets out.

From the sounds of things, this fellow is more interested in taking as many of his targets down, either by contacting the media and muddying thier names, or getting back at them by killing thier kids, or the targets themselves. He may have lost it, but he seems determined, and if I had any worth a damn, I would lay money on him killing again pretty soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did you miss the link I posted showing that it has happened in the past.... You're wrong bud it's very possible.... Oh, and I don't live there anymore, but spent most of my life living in SoCal... I've literally traveled thousands of miles on foot and bike in these exact areas... The possibilities of entry and exit from cities to the mountains and desert are endless....
edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

That's what I've been saying man... Attack escape and evade and attack again.... The possibilities are endless

edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is good news thou noone in LA getting a traffic ticket soon, opps did I just say that

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I am familair with Riverside and visited that area often when I worked for a manufacturer there, with the concentration of people it will be easy for him to blend in when he is on the move, strike, then blend back in. He obviously has given this some great deal of thought. His arsenal of weaponary if you believe the reports is substanial and he will be in a superior postion in most any of the targets he wishes to engage.

Being former spec op, LEO it would be quite easy to terrorize at will. technology and mobile apps will keep you 1 step ahead of the cops at least. Like I said he will only be caught if he choose to stand and fight or by accident.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread - but have been following it since it started.

I believe he may be waging psychological warfare on the LAPD.
We don't know for sure it was even him that shot and killed those people yet, only suspected.
Could it be the LAPD are trying to smear him? We won't know until we see actual, hard evidence.

At this point, he may be trying to get the LAPD to do more damage than good (like the shooting of those paper delivery civilians). This would also further his agenda, as it would put Chief Beck in a position to re-open the case to get not Dorner, but the LAPD to stop killing people. Public pressure can do some amazing things.

This might be his end goal. At this point it's just all conjecture, and my post here does not reflect my actual feelings regarding the situation. I'm only hypothesizing.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

really think so maybe dude is a agent of some sort and never found? news did emphasize semi-auto weapon strongly. could be right. i can tell you one thing he isnt by his burnt truck, even a civi anit that stuip

That's right. And anybody that isn't open to what I'm saying in my mind either isn't being realistic or is being paid to not be realistic. So....
Maybe their just making a video ?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So here's a question that I don't think has been asked....what happens if they don't catch him? What if he's out there for months, years? What happens if every now and then a killing is attributed to him separated by periods of dead silence? What if he doesn't exist at all, or fades away, never to be heard from again?

Permanent police state in LA?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2388

Your probably right. He seems to really value things like the rule of law.

Having said that, he did claim he was going to use asymetrical warfare tactics. Gangs and the cartel are really good at that. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That is how I see it, too. Based on his manifesto, I would say that he is highly intelligent and has spent a good deal of time both thinking this through and planning his actions. The manifesto reads as being his justification, threat, and the scale of his threat. He actually rather reminds me of the Unabomber in some ways. Considering his claims to armaments, if true, I highly suspect that he has constructed himself a base of operations that would be capable of housing them. I also looked at the Angeles National Forest area. If he is planning on bunkering down, there is one thing that every human needs good quantities of and that is water. Considering that he probably does have survival training, he would know how to make the water potable.

I suspect that he is probably going to bunker down and let LAPD continue to make the mistakes that they have been making over the last 24 or so hours. Mistaken shootings combined with the inability to find the suspect would increasingly damage the already tarnished reputation of the department and the detail that they are running is probably not sustainable for a longer period. LAPD is also no longer responding to a portion of 911 calls and that is not sustainable either. If they persist, they will be perceived as completely disregarding their duty to protect citizens in deference to saving their own hides. Waiting it out and then striking again when the security details begin to deteriorate while waiting for the LAPD to combust themselves publicly is his most probable next step.

This isn't a good situation at all. All you Californians, be safe.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Meethinks he's throwing off false leads. While the cops are investigating here and there, he's probably laying low and sneaking closer to his next target (assuming he's still alive) as we speak. Wherever the cops aren't looking is where they should be looking. This is why I brought up the idea of the street gangs and cartels.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Listening to KFI out of LA for a while on Iheart radio.

They are scared $hitliss.

Not about him so much, but about people that may decide to take up his fight. The amount of whitewashing, downplaying, dismissing of allegations, and insults they are throwing at him is almost unbearable to listen to.

I know the authorities and the government will be leaning on the local radio stations to do the propaganda work, but they are going to the extreme, and it’s painfully obvious.

The tack they are taking, “corruption in the police force is to be expected, and it doesn’t really mean anything” “He is just overreacting because he thought everyone would be perfect.” “His manifesto is a bunch of babble, and there is no reason to even discuss it.”

All of that while they completely ignore the implications of his charges, even when they themselves admit in a round about way, there is probably truth to it. They are doing their best to persuade anyone that may be on the fence, that this dude is just nuts, and you should not throw your support behind him.

They are systematically trying to undercut his credibility. They are doing it to try and prevent an outbreak of another riot. The problem is they are way overdoing it, and if they keep up, they may push people to act that normally wouldn’t, because they are getting sick and tired of the media and the government ignoring the truth. They may actually end up causing what they are trying to prevent.

I am just waiting for riot 2.0

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not saying it's not possible that you're right... I just don't think your arguments are very good, and you haven't put forth much evidence besides "believe me, he can't shoot a cop and get away.... it can't happen"... Which I know for a fact just isn't the case....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

This is something I've noticed too.

All it took was a verdict in a court case to set off the LA riots. Now we have a guy going rambo after a scathing manifesto of the LAPD...the same cops that beat Rodney King.

In London all it took was a cop shooting a minority drug dealer.

What is different this time around? Is it the flouride in the water?

As you said, they must be really downplaying this.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

They may actually end up causing what they are trying to prevent.

You might just have that perfectly backwards Tranny.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

He may be counting on that, too. See my above post for what he may very well be doing at this time. Also, I noted that a group of former military has thrown in their "nonviolent" support of Dorner earlier today. This group formed up after Marine vet Scott Olsen was nearly killed by a police projectile during an Occupy Oakland protest. Oakland is a long ways from LA; however, I'd say that both cities have substantial issues with their police departments so expecting comradery amongst a group who is ingrained with comradery as a necessity for their function shouldn't be unexpected.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'm not saying it's not possible that you're right... I just don't think your arguments are very good, and you haven't put forth much evidence besides "believe me, he can't shoot a cop and get away.... it can't happen"... Which I know for a fact just isn't the case....

You've stated that. I 've stated you're wrong and I'd like to see you or anyone try it. Only because that's the only way to prove it from your side.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

yeah i agree i think all the names he threw out were put there soley to take up police resources look at the Asian women shot.....how many cops you think it took to do that now times that by 40 thats how many cops are guarding his targets instead of looking for him and like other member have posted the truck was most likely a decoy to get another large amount of officers searching in an area experiencing storms and wasting resources...think of how much hes already cost ca manifesto aside i think his main goal was to sow chaos and fear amongst the local cops and then to escape to a safe location tell he can plan his next move,

listening to the scanner last night as long as i did before it seemed to become a loop and start over i heard 12 diffrent call signs of pilots refueling and that gas cant be cheap...its classic insurgency tactics still up the hornets nest get every one scared and on edge tell they screw up(shooting those innocents) then escape in the chaos while every one thinks your some where else

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join