It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
That's what I was talking about downtown L. A. looking like it was going under Marshall law. Do to some one who looks like the perp. Obvious false Flag.

The guy owns cars and trucks and guns and owns a house in La Palma. But his life is ruined ?

edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

again, with the false flag trolling....

how is this a false flag? do you even know what that term means?

locking things down because of someone who LOOKS like the SUSPECT (not perp. it's all speculation) is not evidence of a false flag, it is called paranoia...

where is the source you're referencing that says he owns cars, and trucks, and guns and a house in La Palma?

and even if he has these things, his life can still be ruined....destroyed relationships with family, friends, and other loved ones, his name dragged through the mud, his law enforcement career destroyed.....to some of us, there are some things more important than material possessions...

i would recommend you acquaint yourself with the concepts of honor, loyalty, respect, duty, love, and decency..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by paratus

If he's been planning this as well as it seems various caches, escape routes and plans would be in place... No person with any sort of tactical mind has a concrete plan... You have to be flexible and ready for what will certainly go wrong....

I'm with you 100% on that, but not being able to access the boat may have thrown a major monkeywrench into his agenda.

And I believe it was stated as 4-5 month planning time for this (on Anderson Cooper) he surely has caches of weapons stashed.

He has Barret .50 cal sniper rifles, ar15's, SAM (surface to air missiles), armor, all kinds of comm equipment, and a boatload of ammo, silencers, the list goes on and on.
He's a marksman, and deadly accurate.

If he's not with his weapons he needs his plan is falling apart.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
OK, so we have several hypotheses as to why the LAPD have not found him yet.

Just a few, as follow:

1. The LAPD are incompetent.

2. Dorner is very skilled.

3. (The worst and possibly very probable regardless of his manifesto) - Dorner has killed himself.

Of course, 1. and 2. can go together, which provides for a very dangerous situation. But in this time frame, 3. always seems to pop up in similar situations (i.e. guy kills a few people; police look for him; end up finding his body after suicide). But hopefully, as it seems that Dorner is intelligent and hopefully steadfast, he hasn't killed himself and is trying to follow through.

On another note, there was an article on Reuters mentioning how Dorner contacted an old college friend (Usera) around 4 years ago and complained about the LAPD. Now I'm not saying Usera is in partnership with Dorner - but consider that Dorner would have contacted other friends and contacts; consider that some may have shared the same sentiments as he did; consider that Dorner may not be working alone; consider that he may even have a number of people as skilled as he is working alongside him....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Piper96
The second half of this guy's manifesto is being shown as the epitome of EVERY SINGLE agenda being pushed by Obama right now. It's all a little too coincidental, don't you think... Football and concussions; gun control; birthers and the controversy around people accusing the president of being Muslim; hatred of the NRA; gay marriage... Etc. it's all blatant and has NOTHING to do with his issues with the LAPD. It doesn't even sound like the same person once it hits the part that talks about gun control. And suddenly he starts writing it like its a true suicide note, but in the first part it doesn't sound anything like that.
This situation may not have started as a false flag, but I think anything can be changed to fit an agenda. The second half of that letter was added on after the fact, and was done so to gain support for political agendas then the tone of the letter was changed so that we are made to believe he is out to kill himself (suicide by cop, which doesn't line up with the first paragraphs. His statements in the first parts of that letter imply that he just wants to clear his name... although he is not afraid to die to do so) Ultimately the LAPD has no intention of letting him survive this and risk having damning evidence of corruption come to light.
Pathetic... There is so much corruption, exploitation, and ultimately evil. This is a no win situation for anyone involved.

and this is exactly wtf i've been saying.... the added stuff doesn't read like the rest of it, it's....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by randyvs

I cant believe people are "rooting" for him! OK, he has shown corruption in the LAPD. Thats why he needed to kill family members of those who fired him? Where is the Honor in that?

Hes BS.

edit on 8-2-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Beyond any doubt in my mind. Again. I live here I know it's impossible for this to be happening the way their reporting it. The CHP have dash cam monitors in every car. You can't shoot at cops and go see the snow not on one occasion let alone the BS this guy has allegedly done. Plus you watch with all this coverage we should see a live shoot out on T. V. ? My prediction we won't. They'll find the guy and bury him at sea before we get a chance to see any thing.. You watch. I'll laugh.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

I don't really know what to make of that story. Stealing some random old man's boat seems like an act of desperation, and really stupid. This guy was in the Navy, it seems to me that if he wanted a boat, he would have already planned for that. This report makes him seem sloppy and panicked, but everything else says he's not.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i started reading this thread last night and finished reading everything up till now this afternoon. i've downloaded several different versions of his "manifesto", 2 versions from this site(1 version with gun control, obama, hillary and another version without those subjects, no censoring), 1 copy from FB which had the censoring(XXXXX) of the LAPD officers names. and another copy from reddit which is the "clean' version, no censoring, no obama/gun control etc. i just checked the link crip posted, it's the same "clean" copy i found on reddit last night.

it's my personal feeling that SOMETHING was added to Dohner's "manifesto" after the fact. if anything the media "touched up" the manifesto and appears they're responsible for at least one of the censored copies.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have a question. If the Vietnamese lady's had legal hand guns, could they return fire can kill the police officers legally? In self defense? Just Wondering.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

No, not you...it's directed at the people calling him a hero.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I wouldn't doubt that all of this man's contacts are having their residents watched and their phones tapped.

I finally read his manifesto this morning. At first, I felt really sorry for the guy, then the further I read, I could see that he has some issues.

I hope that this man is stopped, but I have to say that the bullies have created their own enemy. I hope this man causes people and work places to seriously consider who they put into power positions and stop punishing those who try to bring corruption to the surface. If things don't change and bullies are allowed to rise to the top as they have, we're going to see more of this.

Please note that I'm not defending this man. I'm simply saying that the Good Ol' Boys club seems to have met their match. The frat boy attitude needs to die a quick death. You can't just go around being mean to people thinking that you're protected and it's not going to come back and bite you.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66
I have a question. If the Vietnamese lady's had legal hand guns, could they return fire can kill the police officers legally? In self defense? Just Wondering.

HAHA! Maybe it would be legal, but they would still be dead.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

That link brought me to a woman dancing in bacon dress?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by paratus

I don't really know what to make of that story. Stealing some random old man's boat seems like an act of desperation, and really stupid. This guy was in the Navy, it seems to me that if he wanted a boat, he would have already planned for that. This report makes him seem sloppy and panicked, but everything else says he's not.

It's convenient that he left his ID there though, otherwise, we'd just be thinking a large black man who resembled the suspect was trying to steal a boat.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

A few people have called him a hero and said God is on his side etc....

It's sickening.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Where is the Honor in that?

and where is the proof he did any of it?

corrupt police department says he did it, so it's true?

proof...

they're locking down schools over a burnt truck...

they're locking down a prison because of a sighting of a man walking while black...

they shot two civilians, and shot AT another one, because they were driving pickup trucks, and they THOUGHT it MIGHT be him...

where. is. the. proof?

why don't you get something to back up your claims, before you convict the man all on your own...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

I'd put my money on the high desert somewhere between Apple Valley and 29 Palms.... Very rural and easily accessible from the big bear area if you're hiking... There are literally a million places to hide out in that area and people mind their own business in those parts...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

So cops are committing the mass murders in the US?

I guess I missed that on the news.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66

If they killed all the cops ? Those pistol pack'in mamas would be justified in court. So yes to your question.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Cops kill far more people every year than mass shooters do.

Not defending or advocating, but its true.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

its the same reason people root for the villain in a movie. they want to see the anti-hero accomplish his "mission". but if the table was turned and it was their family in the cross hair they would feel differently. they don't understand that when you take away the spark of life from another human being you cease to be the one thing we all have in common, our humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join