It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Crazy...very well trained...very well armed...and very intelligent...a bad combination

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do you have some kind of disability which prevents you from clicking your mouse and opening up links? It's been done before, and I provided the evidence.... I'm sure I could find more stories too... I just don't really feel the need... Try Google... It's an amazing tool...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I agree, the LAPD is on "Tac Alert" which means all 10,000 officers in the department are on duty for 12 hour shifts. Like you said many lower priority calls are not getting a response, no motorcycle or bicycle officers are on patrol (lower visibility), let's not forget these 40+ security details each of which has at least 2 if not more officers. They cannot sustain this for much longer ... they will have to draw down and that is when he will strike.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Do you have some kind of disability which prevents you from clicking your mouse and opening up links? It's been done before, and I provided the evidence.... I'm sure I could find more stories too... I just don't really feel the need... Try Google... It's an amazing tool...

This is from the top of the previous page for God and every one to see.

Find some better examples that make the cops look totally imcompant besides being corrupt enough as already admitted thru the media, to do something like this false flag free speech.

Your reading comprehention is incompetant and you suffer a glorious fail at your feeble attempt to make me look ignorant. But you have accomplished it quite nicely for yourself from where for hence I view thee from.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi guys ive been following this intently just because the MSM has been as well.... some of you know what I mean. Im not looking for a conspiracy, but apparently it found us, large or small. AND IT SMELLS!

Problem is, how do we know he's killed anyone? How do we know he exists? How do we know he killed the cops or couple?? We do not.

What we do know is he is practcally SpecOps... so... that says alot right there.

So, to put things together, what if this is some how linked to the Houston and Miami, police/military training displays. They are already illegally going door to door... Am i off here?
Door to Door Searches

This could be the catalyst, or crisis used; to not be wasted(grammar?) Idk... if the MSM knows people are on edge against the Gov, and they are starting to kill innocents, maybe this is part of the "litmus test"...

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

LMAO... So a dude shooting at cops, driving away, dumping his car and escaping on crutches from a 10 hour swat and helicopter search isn't a good enough example for you.... I'm beginning to understand the trolling accusations now....

edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You provided an article from the year 2000.

This is why I said in the beginning your comments don't warrant a response. i was just stating a fact not trying to be mean.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
He's on motorcycle more than likely

his facebook page when you could still get to it showed past photos of him with lots of motorcycles...

he's a big fan of cycles..

my theory is he had the cycle in back of the truck.

took truck to a target for diversion, then unloaded the motorcycle

scorched truck and took off on motorcycle... with helmet giving him plenty cover as he rides to his lay low target.

he can keep in touch using free wifi in the area... EVERY place from hospital to coffee shops all have free wifi.

from his facebook he did own a tablet and android devices. So he can keep an eye on the media what they are saying about him and he can make contact without need of cellphone which can be tracked.

he also has his police radio for listening to the police public frequencies we can hear on scanner and the private unpublished stuff or spread spectrum frequencies police use for private channels.

so monitoring media, monitoring police location, he knows where to find allies if needed, hell there is every Gang possible in LA

from Black based "Bloods", "Crips" to Latino "Kings" even to Biker "Hell's Angels" and many more. He could easily build some alliances as there are hundreds of thousands who HATE LAPD and would love to see them taken down a few notches.

I wish him all the luck in the world.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm not saying it's not possible that you're right... I just don't think your arguments are very good, and you haven't put forth much evidence besides "believe me, he can't shoot a cop and get away.... it can't happen"... Which I know for a fact just isn't the case....

You've stated that. I 've stated you're wrong and I'd like to see you or anyone try it. Only because that's the only way to prove it from your side.

i'm guessing you didn't see the link he posted about the guy getting away ON CRUTCHES.

i'm not sure what is going on. so far there are:

ZERO witnesses of him committing the shootings
2 pedestrian vehicles shot up (blue toyota and a black honda ridgeline) by jumpy cops
the cops unable to go home (have they yet? i just got home from work)
his truck set on fire in big bear, possible diversion?
his badge found with his id in a motel in san diego (don't they lose their badge when fired?)
a very seemingly sane manifesto and photographs of the suspect

i don't know, something is fishy here. i do think the murders actually happened and i do believe with his military and police training he could easilyknow how to get away. i mean after all he was one of them. he knows the tactics they use and he knows where to/not be when the calls are made. i would not be surprised if it was a "wag the dog" scenario, but there isn't enough evidence to sway me to that side.....yet

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Re the manifesto, maybe the style changes because he is getting through his bottle of Jack.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
Here is good news thou noone in LA getting a traffic ticket soon, opps did I just say that

Nope, no ticket...just a bullet!
From a bunch of scared cops. Kind of nice to see the shoe on the other foot for a change if these cops are intimidating and bullying people which LAPD is known for.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Crazy...very well trained...very well armed...and very intelligent...a bad combination

Actually so true.

And you don't have to explain Why.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

The best thing he can do is avoid using Wi-Fi, or a mobile phone, or any technology which is GPRS trackable for that matter. Theres almost no way that the police do not have the details of his tablet, and if he connects it to a Wi-Fi system, they are going to track it.

As for his motorcycle, I very much doubt that he would be about to use his motorcycle because it will now be known to the police. The contents of his facebook will have been sifted already, so if he has the merest scrap of intelligence, he will use vehicles with four wheels and windows, because the are more common, and easier to hide in. Even though a motorcycle helmet might cover a whole face, motorcycle garb will give a fair impression of the general size of the rider. Given that police are looking for a barn door of a man, who owns a motorcycle, and incidentally wants to put a cap in several of them, I reckon that would be a bit of a red flag.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
He's on motorcycle more than likely

his facebook page when you could still get to it showed past photos of him with lots of motorcycles...

he's a big fan of cycles..

my theory is he had the cycle in back of the truck.

took truck to a target for diversion, then unloaded the motorcycle

scorched truck and took off on motorcycle... with helmet giving him plenty cover as he rides to his lay low target.

he can keep in touch using free wifi in the area... EVERY place from hospital to coffee shops all have free wifi.

from his facebook he did own a tablet and android devices. So he can keep an eye on the media what they are saying about him and he can make contact without need of cellphone which can be tracked.

he also has his police radio for listening to the police public frequencies we can hear on scanner and the private unpublished stuff or spread spectrum frequencies police use for private channels.

so monitoring media, monitoring police location, he knows where to find allies if needed, hell there is every Gang possible in LA

from Black based "Bloods", "Crips" to Latino "Kings" even to Biker "Hell's Angels" and many more. He could easily build some alliances as there are hundreds of thousands who HATE LAPD and would love to see them taken down a few notches.

I wish him all the luck in the world.

me and a friend were talking about this yesterday and he brought up that point. he had a dirt bike in the back, torched the car, and took off. good theory. i do believe this guy is out there preying, and i hope when he strikes, he gets a corrupt cop.

the fact that the cops have opened fire on 2 trucks shows how trigger happy they are. ever see that movie "Law Abiding Citizen"? i really think he is using those kind of tactics to expose the corruption of not just the LAPD, but police in general. people in LA being told to not drive their trucks i hear now. wtf? martial law coming soon to LA?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

m guessing you didn't see the link he posted about the guy getting away ON CRUTCHES.

Still with this ? Amigo it's been seen comprehended and made fun of now anything else ?

See the above post ? The one with the vid ?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Was there any info on how the murder of those two was conducted? From close, from afar?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Have any of you tried to determine which of the manifestos are actually right?

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

WTH do you keep on posting videos every time?

edit on 2/8/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
he can use wifi all he wants and they'll never track him

free wifi is the best even for piracy

want to pirate without problem go to mcdonalds and hop on pirate bay

anyhow the guy is also very smart and if he wanted to contact members of the press he would use Tor.

Tor can't be traced, hell the Federal Government already can't find or stop Silk Road store, Hard Candy sites and more on Tor darknet.

You can buy anything on Silk Road, it's like amazon.com for Tor
from 50 calibur rifles to lsd paid for anonymously with anonymous bitcoins, then use mailbox etc drop shipment address under pseudonym for pickups.

but that's off topic, I have an ipod touch, and use free wifi all over the place from doc offices to fast food joints, it's untraceable, they don't know who had what IP at what time on free hotspots. And WIFI devices do not have gps in them.

hell I'd been in jail in the late early 2000's if that were true.

I know Dorner has an ipod touch, from his facebook so i know he can hop on free wifi hotspots to keep tabs on the media, and use gmail services to make contact or use skype for voip phone calls over wifi which are untraceable. since it's simple to setup skype account with fake name.

my skype name is same as my username here, paid with prepaid credit card for minutes

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Not sure if any of you read this part yet as I hadn't until just now

You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had
his life turned upside down?. “I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was
discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he
appeared to be a dirtbag anyways”. Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his
life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth.
Don’t honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see
you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their
lives when they clearly don’t value yours or your family members lives? I’ve heard many
officers who state they see dead victims as ATV’s, Waverunners, RV’s and new clothes
for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for
your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck
for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will
accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their
cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with
officers from other divisions. This isn’t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the
50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join