It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Posting hate crimes against gays does not mean that I have to accept homosexuality as normal. I am not advocating anyone hurt anyone else for any reason.

People die in hate crimes and war all the time. This is not a gay issue this is a social issue. Bullies don’t just pick on homosexuals they pick on everyone. Making this a gay issue detracts from the real problem, doing nothing to address the real issue.

There is more hate and war in the world than homosexuality, enough to maybe even call war and hate normal. I do not believe that war and hate are normal but rather are born out of the sickness in our hearts that lead us to greed and condemnation.

Again, there is no reason for me to accept homosexuality as normal. It is by its very nature, with its inability to procreate, to not be accepted as normal.

edit on 7-2-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

You are correct in that it is a social issue. Many people don't like that which they cannot understand - that which is different than themselves. The ones in the majority tend to have the upper hand, thus you see whites against blacks, straights against gays, athletic kids against the physically awkward kids, etc. The real issue is that we need to teach our children to not be afraid or intolerant of others who are different. Teach them to look for the similarities in others, and realize that we are all from the same human race, regardless of our differences in appearance, or personality, or intelligence, or physical capabilities, or sexual orientation. We are all different, yet we are all the same.

I am teaching my child these things. I am teaching her not to make judgments of what is "normal" or "not normal". The only judgment she should make is against those who hurt others. I just wish all parents would teach their children the same.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

My child has been taught to bully, condemn, or judge no one. At 7 years old she has already realized how detrimental these things are by what she has seen at school. It saddens me that she has to see the things she sees, because we have so fundamentally abandoned all that is right.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

My child has been taught to bully, condemn, or judge no one.

Kids learn from their parents. If you think being gay is wrong or not" normal" whatever that means, then she will learn that. Congratulations!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Being Gay is not normal any more than being a psychopath is normal. What is normal is what most people do. I can say that homosexuality is not normal and still love my child if they end up gay. I really don't need to teach my child any lies. If I say homosexuality is normal than I lie, because statically it is simply not normal.

Homosexuality is an abnormal choice and there is nothing wrong with me teaching my child the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
the gays.......

"do what thou wilt"
-Aleister Crowley

But me... I like the breasteses and booty. and chocha

If you are going to quote the "Law of Thelema",then first--quote it ALL,and secondly--supply some background information regarding that Law,otherwise,you mislead others and your argument is fallacious.

Now..as for the second part of your post--I am in agreement.I am a lesbian (also a Christian) who has a black GF with awesome breasteses and is bootilicious!

edit on (2/7/1313 by amrith777 because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Glad I'm not your child.
Normal? Love is normal and If two people love each other no matter what the sex that is a great thing.
Pfft well done you are raising a homophobe with ideas like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Being Gay is not normal any more than being a psychopath is normal. What is normal is what most people do. I can say that homosexuality is not normal and still love my child if they end up gay. I really don't need to teach my child any lies. If I say homosexuality is normal than I lie, because statically it is simply not normal.

Homosexuality is an abnormal choice and there is nothing wrong with me teaching my child the truth.

Being statistically in the minority does not make someone abnormal - being black is not abnormal, being left handed or redheaded is not abnormal.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hold on I have been married twice to redheads (divorced twice too) and I will go and say Redheads are the most abnormal people out there
(But I do love them to bits).
Jk before people get nicky.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

How can you be so sure it's the truth?

If you depend on statistics to determine what's normal and what's not - then, tell me - statistically - how many people on earth have blue eyes?

Are blue eyes normal?

Are women or men who can't have kids normal?

What makes you think homosexuality is a choice sacgamer25?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

rats - beat me to it

but on the plus side - I just learned being able to roll your tongue is not necessarily genetic

:-)
edit on 2/7/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
ex-gay = closet gay.. once gay always gay, once you go gay and black you will be in heaven.. or so i hear from my gay friends :d

The church preaches nothing but intolerance and they push their agenda harder then anyone.. Anyone who follows the church ANY CHURCH follows a book of lies made up to control people nothing more.

Any book that teaches tells you to hate people for any reason is a bad book, the book was written by men, do I need to say anymore?

Live by the golden rule it will never steer you wrong, do unto others as you wish they would do unto you... That is all you ever need in life and you will always be happy.

So you are saying the bible teaches hate. Tell me where it says that, please. You can't to save you the time because it doesn't. It says love your neighbor. Even if they're gay, loving them is the command because they are misunderstood and not saved. All it says is that gay people won't inheret the Kingdom of Heaven.
AND...that "golden rule" is in the bible. So you are merely contradicting yourself.
To correct you once more, the bible is not there for control but for a relationship with the Creator.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I thought God was only after LOVE, and if its between 2 individuals even if they are the same sex would God care as long as it was genuine love?
Only we Humans base who should love who.
And all I have to say is Who cares?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Hold on I have been married twice to redheads (divorced twice too) and I will go and say Redheads are the most abnormal people out there
(But I do love them to bits).
Jk before people get nicky.

My best friend is a redhead, so I have some idea of what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dollarbar

Funny, I have read multiple cases where the God takes a rampage and create horror, death and famine.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Great job, OP!
S+F Love your comments.
Yup, according to religion, if you're gay you will burn forever and be eternally tortured for being the way "God" made you. "BUT HE LOVES YOU..." (Had to throw in the George Carlin quote.)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

She single? (No Boymonkey you promised yourself never again)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

She single? (No Boymonkey you promised yourself never again)

Sorry, but she's married (sometimes happily, sometimes... not so much). Her husband is crazy about her though. He likes her "feistiness". She's got a bit of a temper.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yup battered Husband twice now

First one gave me two black eyes and a crushed testicle

Just goes to prove that you can't help who you fall in love with

edit on 7-2-2013 by boymonkey74 because: dyslexia

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by maes2

That phoenix which you have hope in it, is God. that wisdom in nature is God. that supreme leader is God.
sometimes we confuse between corrupted Vatican and God. the all attempt of Jesus was to fight with the corrupted clerics. the leaders of the tribe of Israel.
I do not want to preach, maybe I am somehow corrupted as well ! but in what I should have a hope ? I can not find anything firm and sustainable in this world but the God of monotheistic religions !

Not really. Nature is separate is god. Nature was here first, "god" did not create Nature. Lets not let ourselves get confused.
If you want to worship something, study nature, appreciate it. Its done a lot more for humanity than "god"

true but sorry it is not logical. nature is being born and it is dieing including me myself ! I can not rely on such needy, temporary entity. at least the God of monotheistic religions can give me another life after this life. but nature itself is being born and dieing, including me myself !!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Men as leaders, women as followers. Roles for each to play that complement each other perfectly.

The only person that compliments is yesterday's patriarchal man.

radical feminism have deemed evil.

"radical feminism" is your way of undermining the movement. Like how some say "radical homosexual agenda". For both it's simply about equality, and for both the need for equality exists. Your own posts show sexism is still a pertinent issue. Oh and it's not just women that are feminists

Ever wonder why men are so miserable when their women are so "empowered" and wear the pants?

In my relationships with women I very much want them to feel empowered. Empowered to the point they don't feel as you would want them to, not equal. Co-Independence a healthy relationship makes.

most of them would rather fall to the floor and curl up in a fetal position than speak up to a woman.

Make effort not to attribute myopic experience to the entire planet.

studies suggest females aren't, for the most part, very interested in sex anymore?

The implication (in context) being women turn men feminine so they will no longer find them attractive?... O.o

Call Of Duty and listen to whiny music than make any real difference in the world.

I didn't realize those were mutually exclusive.

Of course this philosophy will be deemed misogynist

Recognition.

better than any other system feminists can come up with.

Want to discuss/debate this in a dedicated thread?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join