It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner

Absolutely!

But I was not directing my primary post at you. At least you're presenting your differing opinion in a constructive way. Was is eating at me is those who think that their religion is the only right one and everything else is wrong. We really haven't come far as a race at all when people are still burning witches so to speak.

I guess the bane is when petty, rude, snide comments start being all that is posted in a thread. That's what I was trying to say in the first place... If someone is that disagreeable, they may as well not post at all. This attitude of "my way or the high way" has no place in a "grey area" thread.

Those comments are discouraging, OP started his story, I'd like him to finish it.

EDIT: I wish some people would take a close look at their beliefs and their origins before droning on about how right they are.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Invariance because: added edit part instead of letting my post to star ratio deminish further

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Those that are saying the OP is wrong because their religion said so are hopeless
I have been ignoring the replies dealing with religion
so that is why I assumed you were talking about anyone who disagreed with the OP

I guess I pulled the trigger too soon
my bad

I'm not a religion expert but I think what all the great teachers were trying to teach us was not
to be obtuse, imperceptive
funny how most hardcore religious people are usually very narrow minded
this is why I dont subscribe to organized religion
edit on 7-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance
reply to post by quietlearner

Absolutely!

But I was not directing my primary post at you. At least you're presenting your differing opinion in a constructive way. Was is eating at me is those who think that their religion is the only right one and everything else is wrong. We really haven't come far as a race at all when people are still burning witches so to speak.

I guess the bane is when petty, rude, snide comments start being all that is posted in a thread. That's what I was trying to say in the first place... If someone is that disagreeable, they may as well not post at all. This attitude of "my way or the high way" has no place in a "grey area" thread.

Those comments are discouraging, OP started his story, I'd like him to finish it.

YES. I was waiting for someone to mention Salem.

Enslavement and brainwashing is what Satan does..

Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God, is the only way to salvation. That is not a religion it is a fact of reality. Religion was created by Satan.

I can go to bed now. I needed someone to mention Salem. You did it for me (indirectly but it will suffice).

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God, is the only way to salvation.

I've always wondered what the fate was of people that died before Jesus was born. I guessed they all went to hell since you can't believe in someone who didn't exist at the time, right?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Can you ask your mom if I still need to file my tax return after ascending to this new location.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'm still calling BS on this one because
1) All the drawings are on the same paper with a pencil (If they were drawn over a long time the paper would have changed)
2) Looking at the OP's posts on this site he contradicts his OP with many statements against this kind of thing.
3) Pops in promises something then goes again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread just proves to me people want something to happen because they think it will improve their own crummy lives.
Wake up people no magic God/awakening etc is going to happen. Only you can bring happyness into your life.
edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
I am not stating my opinions, but I will admit that I am unsure, and I have no idea if I am one of the selected.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

imo nice story but I believe you tripped youself up with the part above. Mentioning that you may not know if you were one of the "chosen" and then further on saying that the "chosen" would by now know who they were. Please correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

imo nice story but I believe you tripped youself up with the part above. Mentioning that you may not know if you were one of the "chosen" and then further on saying that the "chosen" would by now know who they were. Please correct me if I'm wrong

That along with other contradictions that I've pointed out a few pages back make it pretty obvious he's making all of this up and hasn't put very much thought into making his story consistent with itself.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Also OP if you are not one of the chosen your Mum will leave you behind? BS
No Mother would leave their child behind.
Same as heaven and hell, If I went to heaven and my son went to Hell it wouldn't be heaven because my son is not there.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

I've always wondered what the fate was of people that died before Jesus was born. I guessed they all went to hell since you can't believe in someone who didn't exist at the time, right?

He was revealed beforehand, and there will also be much preaching in the spirit world.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex

Originally posted by bl4ke360

He was revealed beforehand, and there will also be much preaching in the spirit world.

How far back are you talking about? I assume he wasn't revealed back when humans first started living on Earth. And even is that were the case, why would people be expected to put all their faith into someone that says a prophet is coming and the only way to get into heaven is by believing in him, even though he doesn't exist yet? It would be completely unfair if the deciding factor of whether you can get into heaven is if you believe something that someone may or may not have told you, and nothing to verify that what was said is fact. Words by themselves mean nothing, which is why I don't think god would have that be the deciding factor of whether or not you can get into heaven.
edit on 12/7/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

Preaching in the spirit world
Thats it I hope there is nothing after death, I can't stand preaching in this life let alone the next

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Geez....... this place is filled with educated idiots

could you all quite it......... you're making me look far too good!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

FACT you say , well thats a revelation in itself , and you have proof of this road to salvation ?

anyways being a non believer jesus has been portrayed as a pretty cool dude
im sure he wont mind I dont believe in him , when the time comes and Im wrong
jesus wont mind we will smoke a bowl and be on the same page !

like james lipton says
when he dies and goes to heaven
god will say " well james you were wrong I do exist , but you can come on in anyways"

I'd be happy with that but for now I think I'll enjoy the freedom not entertain certain beliefs in mad made concepts of god and religion

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

126 Flags & 36 pages. Amazing.

(My original post is on page 15 of this thread.)

Why the fascination with this thread? One hold is curiosity: how is the OP going to end this story?

The other is educational. A thread like this can give one an idea of where others are at.

There's a whole range of people here on ATS: everything from Bible-thumping crazies threatening Hellfire & brimstone to the Unbelievers (reminds me of Muhammad), to complete skeptics who do not believe in anything metaphysical.

Then there are the NAT's (New Age Twinkies). NAT's have no discrimination -- they believe anything they're told -- the more outlandish the better.

There's a sprinkling of people who do have some knowledge of Yoga, mysticism, and the Occult.

I'm just amazed at the people who believe the "Lightworkers" will be dimensionally shifted to a New Earth.

It must be motivated by desperation & despair. Talk about magical thinking.

I'm annoyed by the whole idea of "Lightworkers" who are so CONCEITED that they think they're good enough to be "saved" to the New Earth. While the rest of us (so unevolved) are left to deal with the apparent corruption of this dying Earth.

I believe Lightworkers are real, but I also believe the genuine ones are RARE.

The New Age Twinkies are just delusional.

Have a super sparkly day.
edit on 7-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Just one thing i would like to add that know one has mentioned. The hand gestures the OP's mom spontaneously started doing in meditation are called Mudra's.
When one spontaneously breaks into a dance, trance, or starts doing these Mudra's one has reached a very high stage of spiritual enlightenment, well a part of enlightenment.

Contact with spirits usually accompanies these experiences.
The fact that the Op has not mentioned this and seems to be un aware of this rings some truth to his story, to me.

I mentioned mudras on page 15. They're a sign of high frequency subtle energy running thru the body, but not a sure-fire sign of "enlightenment" by any means.

Contact with spirits is a separate issue, and not necessarily a sign of a high spiritual state -- they can be anything but.

Most people in the West laugh at the thought of demons, but they are as real as angels.

The OP also mentions mudras eventually -- bottom of page 33.

edit on 7-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywalker_

...I wanted to speak about your mother's movements. I have the same kind of movements and I literally live with them. The spontaneous gestures, hand movements, sometimes full body movements - I know what your saying there. But here's another take on it that you rarely get to hear about this.

Your mother has an awakened kundalini. It is an energy that basically makes consciousness turn inwards. that's the easiest way to put it. Consciousness begins to throw up all the layers and coverings we have been suppressing for lifetimes to be thrown out and rejected after seeing it for what it is. Whatever that has been suppressed will come forth to be faced. The involuntary motions are also known as kriyas. They are spontaneous movements. Depending on the nature of the person, the type of movement will be different. For some its hand gestures, for some its rocking motion, for some yoga movements, for some even tai-chi movements.

If you read about kundalini in Indian yogic texts, you will see that extreme caution is prescribed in awakening it, and it should be done under the guidance of a guru or an enlightened person. Nowadays people pursue a spiritual path without the guidance of one who has already completed it, and end up in a lot of confusion. The main goal with kundalini is to release it and allow it to do its own thing, so that the ultimate true nature of consciousness as being one's own self be directly percieved. Knowing that when we meditate and allow our mind to still and free of thoughts, our sense of identity is radically changed and directly percieved without any doubt as to the true nature of awareness / consciousness.

Many people awaken their kundalini through meditation, and interpret it in ways they have been conditioned to. For some people its aliens, for some its gods, for some its angels. Kundalini is a natural thing to happen. One can still go and live one's life with an awakened kundalini. But without the help of an experienced teacher, its a very difficult thing to deal with. As one can easily fall into confusion.

This is all I have to say. I hope you understand what I am saying. Simply consider the possibility that its a natural process that is changing one's consciousness inwards, but considered to be an advanced yogic practice.

Good post, Skywalker. I agree with almost everything you posted above.

I would like to clarify one thing: the Kundalini awakening can happen spontaneously in ALL kinds of people.
It's not necessarily a sign of high spiritual evolvement.

It can be terrifying and can lead to insanity in some cases.

Which is why Yoga practitioners are warned to stay away from techniques that awaken the Kundalini prematurely.

It can be very dangerous to both mind & body. As you know, you need to find a teacher who specializes in Kundalini Yoga.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Apparently when I said "A bending of the back here, twitch of the wrist there.." You got the impression of the exorcist. I don't blame you, you are after all completely brainwashed and fear driven maniacs. Fear not, simpletons.

Maybe the next time you feel the need to invent an attention seeking thread you might want to leave your ego at the door?

The fact that a number of members here do not believe your inane ramblings regarding your mother's complicated yoga routines and her hands of lightning does not make them simpletons.....it just makes them a little bit more astute than you hoped they would be.

See you on the 22nd

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

...BTW, let us say you worship Buddha or some other demon. It is a demon....

I had to laugh out loud when I read that. Your username defines you well. LOL

I hope all Catholics do not believe the Gautama Buddha was a demon.

You're free to believe as you wish. I would not waste my time arguing with you.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

I read it all but as soon as the OP mentioned "Light workers", I immediately discarded everything I read and opted to put it into the "freaky, over the top, flower power, hippie nonsense", catagory..

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join