It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by NarrowGate

If you go read any other of his postings in any other thread you will see he is a skeptic .. infact more than most he "trolls" and is much like colangus... bless their little hearts... but ya go read any of his old post and you'll laugh your socks off.. he's totally pulling a fast one.
edit on 7-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

Didn't expect a personal attack from you, but expect the unexpected I guess.

I have been called a lot of things but skeptical! How dare you.

Who am I trying to pull a fast one on and how?

edit: sorry you were not talking about me! haha misunderstanding.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

have you been following this thread since page 1?
I have and I'm stating my opinion
this is how you deny ignorance
not by believing whatever you read
edit on 7-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I think gnosticagnostic meant that the OP was pulling a fast one
not you

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner

Of course I've read the thread.. never assume...

For example, why assume I was singling you out specifically? I was making a statement. This thread is in the GREY AREA for a reason, no?

link   
To the Original Post. Thank you for sharing... interesting no doubt about it I posted this for you!

* THE BIRTH OF GAIA *
www.abovetopsecret.com...

April 1st was the date of insemination and Dec is the time of birth in the cosmic metamorphosis. Where you became pregnant with your future self in the 'higher' dimensions. 2012 is the birth of Star Humanity for those who are able to ressonante with the wormhole frequencies of the star gates!

Have a nice day... Please view this topic I have linked... it may have some information you have been searching for, Regards MERLIN JT! MAAT

link   
To be honest there is a bit of evidence he is joking, not to mention contradictions in things he said.

But ! words can deceive and we know this. They could be simple errors or misunderstandings that I am unable to pick up on for some reason. That's why I am being patient and assuming he is serious.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance

Of course I've read the thread.. never assume...

For example, why assume I was singling you out specifically? I was making a statement. This thread is in the GREY AREA for a reason, no?

threads in the grey area can't be contradicted?
it's a FORUM after all

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Oh a Gaian. This keeps getting better.

edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: didnt like a comment I made

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Don't mess with the Zolan.

Your story has telltale signs of fraud. One, you claim this started back in 2000. But it's clear you have pages and pages on the same notebook, of all faces. Probably drawn within very short spans of one another. Your sheets of paper are rather pristine for 10 years wear and tear. A couple other things, although you claim, "many beings from many galaxies/planes of existence" were visiting and drawing themselves, surprisingly, the artist is the same in each one. This can be deduced by the drawing style. Anyone with a year or two in art school should be able to point this out.

And now you can come back and say, "I don't care if you believe me or not it makes no difference to me..."

But it does, because you spent so much time fabricating the story.

Oh PS:

The Asian looking alien named "Chan", that was really original. I bet you are an sg1 fan....
edit on 7-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

and you still think my first post was directed at you? I have seen a lot of petty, cemented philosiphies presented here, along with downright nasty jeers.

Difference in opinion stimulates intellectual conversation...

But tell me again why you think I was typing to YOU in particular?

And to boncho above me:
Is is possible that beings within a physical body are restricted? Maybe they look the same because they could not come out with anything better? Just asking
edit on 7-12-2012 by Invariance because: added to boncho instead of making another post

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
2) The time of Books is OVER. This includes the Bible, Koran, Torah, and all others. They don't matter anymore.

Couldn't disagree more, the time of wisdom in books will never be over. Abandon the word of God & you will not know the true way to God, let the word of God rest and collect dust and you will follow the trends and ways of the world which are not the ways of God. Only with the books of the past can we know the wisdom of both mankind and God.

Wanting to connect with God and occupy your time with nothing else is a noble concept, but you cannot connect with God like you can while you read & pray, not fanatically read and pray, not obsessively read & pray, but honestly genuinely with a heart of purpose read & pray as someone who is seeking to know the true Creator of the Universe.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
the classic signs of a BS star and flag hoarding thread are out there

1 Interesting/controversial topic
2 extreme claims, no proof
3 a promise to reveal all "soon"
4 very little participation from the OP except to keep the thread from dying

if you don't believe me try my formula and start your own thread
you will get massive start and flags

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
2) The time of Books is OVER. This includes the Bible, Koran, Torah, and all others. They don't matter anymore.

Couldn't disagree more, the time of wisdom in books will never be over. Abandon the word of God & you will not know the true way to God, let the word of God rest and collect dust and you will follow the trends and ways of the world which are not the ways of God. Only with the books of the past can we know the wisdom of both mankind and God.

Wanting to connect with God and occupy your time with nothing else is a noble concept, but you cannot connect with God like you can while you read & pray, not fanatically read and pray, not obsessively read & pray, but honestly genuinely with a heart of purpose read & pray as someone who is seeking to know the true Creator of the Universe.

yes.

I am not sure if we should be concerned that he just doesn't know or that he has malicious intent....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance

and you still think my first post was directed at you? I have seen a lot of petty, cemented philosiphies presented here, along with downright nasty jeers.

Difference in opinion stimulates intellectual conversation...

But tell me again why you think I was typing to YOU in particular?

why do you think I thought you spoke of only me in particular?
I didn't
your reply was a very general one and I felt included
even if you were not thinking of me or you didn't even read a single reply by me

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

No thanks, I'll pass on the waste of webspace idea.

I just don't know about this thread, and was hoping more information would make it clear.

Some people .."rumors" if you will suggest that there are non earth beings trying to interfere with humanity\s progress. Since some of these drawings looked to me like "greys", I thought it might be interesting.

Sometimes the most fantastic things in life can't be proven, then it comes down to faith. But if there is a typical BS detector that you're using that hasn't failed you, I'll be uncertain of the validity of almost everything I read from now on...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
When one spontaneously breaks into a dance, trance, or starts doing these Mudra's one has reached a very high stage of spiritual enlightenment, well a part of enlightenment.

Contact with spirits usually accompanies these experiences.

There is no such thing as "enlightenment".

It is just another piece of one MASSIVE lie.

Don't believe it.

"There is no such thing as enlightenment at all." - U. G. Krishnamurti

Rajneesh admitted, while under the influence of nitrous oxide, that there is no such thing as enlightenment. I cannot confirm this event through other contacts, but I assume Rajneesh was simply stating what U.G. Krishnamurti has said all along; that the storybook fiction we accept of a perfect enlightenment, full of infallible wisdom, is a big lie. A powerful and expansive state of cosmic consciousness does exist in humans who achieve it, but the way this condition is described by the religious establishment is an egocentric fiction, contrived by spiritual leaders to control the masses for their own personal gain.
Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh, and the Lost Truth

Yoga and meditation are nothing short of pure witchcraft. It is "Witchcraft" because you are summoning pagan gods is witchcraft. Therefore, Kundalini yoga is pure witchcraft because you are using meditation to invoke the powers of cosmic gods. These gods in reality do not exist, except as demons—who are not gods at all! Any powers which result from the use of any type of yoga is from Satan. Yoga is just another front for Satan worship. If you want power from the Devil, he will give it to you—but you will pay with your soul. This is strictly forbidden in the Bible. We are to trust in God, none other.

LINK

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It was an interesting read until you started attaching the pictures
Seriously after i saw the pictures things start to smell funny.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

I understand that its an interesting topic and we all want to learn more
that's why I'm here in the first place
but you have to put yourself on the shoes of those claiming the OP is full of BS
If you think someone is a shill wouldn't you call him/her out?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
just look at the drawings!!
I wouldn't be surprised if the OP started this thread and then
draw those drawings in 5 minutes to post them
you would think higher beings would at least have some knowledge of anatomy and perspective

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
well I have been posting for hours.

yes yoga is a pagan worship. i didn't want to just say that. i was already in hot water about the "Buddha incident". I also knew he would not believe me...

edit; he is probably a con artist... I have thought that from the beginning. I had no proof for that though....

What made me laugh really hard and stick around was when someone brought bankers into this. I was rolling.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join