It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Yup anyone who inspired this amazing TV show can not be a Demon.

With our thoughts we make the world !!!
Oh and Tripitaka was my first love which confused me as a boy because she was playing a boy priest.

edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this, and as usual, I come in at the conclusion or near the end. Comes from being far too busy, being an old man and all. I just had to make a few comments here and I make very few.

There is a lot said from others here, based on not knowing other than what they "know", of God, psychology and so forth. I tend to be not wordy, so read between the lines. Sort of like describing my plane wrecks or being run down by a lake freighter, just happens, no drama, you walk away or you don't.

I don't know where to start, but much of what is said here, parallels my experience as to messages. I went through a series of learning which are in the form of dreams, as to ascension. Want a date, can't do that, only in one, I looked down at my body and commented, "so soon". I also got a feeling that in fact those changing were not religious, just good humored folks one could sit down and enjoy coffee with. They were invisible to others and were gathering at a gate.

I also saw many returning to, or being on a finer earth after an event. This was later shared by my wife having the same dream in great detail. This is a whole story in it's self. My wife saw many in a large cave, I did not until later, but then saw them leaving with words written on a wall, "you are the worthy ones". Again, they were just people and they were walking, not floating. I mentioned I am an old man by many standards here, well 74 anyhow, still sailing the seas however, with many repaired injuries. I wonder if there is an ascension, can this body be maintained? One clue I had was having a dream one night of looking at a book and it told me I would soon be returning to my real body which was sleeping. Along with and in this dream was more so I just proclaimed it to be a silly dream and was woke up abruptly by those others and told to remember it, thus I did. Read between the lines as I said.

Now to the God idea. I spent some time while out of body in deep meditation next to a presence and I was comforted and given powerful love when needed, I was close to folding due to pain and attacks of other negative forces. I will not call this God for I do not know, just perhaps it was others helping out in some way, but damn it was powerful. The next day I was out again and a woman floating there gave me a message, she was beautiful, but I won't call her anything other than that. The message was, "I have shown you the way and now I am free to to go on. (she was symbolically going through a floating portal) The she continued. "You show another the way and you will be free as well". This is the most wordage from that side I have received in my life.

Now to the other earth. I have seen it in the more than dreams on a few occasions, but then I have also seen a red body next to or beyond the moon. One one long lesson, I was instructed it seems as to an outcome.

I once tried to leave the earth in an obe and was turned back by the barrier, and last year again told not to leave the earth when out. My grandson also a traveler told me he went beyond the barrier with permission, and saw this earth. I questioned him and he gave me the same answers my wife gave me from her experience in this. I wonder if in fact it exists on another dimension. According to my grandson, there are people already there.

I never see faces other than the time of instruction, like when I told the gal it seemed rather extreme to bring a planet this close to this one. One of my wakening experiences is typical. A couple of beings waken me, take me out of body and show me something, then a very few words. Like the one where I was with them, I look back at myself and see my light body and they say, "That is a sacred thing". I also saw my soul the summer before last with the powerful presence.

This is not about me, but just to say keep your minds open, more things are possible than you can imagine and don't get your shorts in a twist because it does not fit what you think you know. My wife keeps resisting even when she woke with an orb coming out of her forehead and then going over to me one night, now she still wants to deny it. The next night I woke with a tall white robed woman standing by my bed, but I was put down and oh well, accept it and get on with life.

Things are in a quiet right now and the above are a few examples of our common life, we are nobody and we have few answers, only doors opening to whatever.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks but you are preaching to the choir.
I have seen similar prophecies in the past from a variety of sources like you have. This has been something talked about for a number of years. It's just that if I remember correctly this is bearing an uncanny resemblance to the THE GREAT SHIFT....

I mentioned Kryon in my original post on page 15 of this thread. You're right -- a variety of sources.

I always find it very interesting to note that the humble and reserved, Edgar Cayce also went into trance like states where he received information that came from a council or group of elders. As I recall he was also a church going man. Basically you're right though, the story is all the same. Humans are from a couple of planets, there is a God and also some evil and diabolical group is fighting against all life on earth....

The source of Edgar Cayce's trance info was never identified. It was not a council or group of elders. Most believe Cayce's info came from his own "Higher Self."

The waking Cayce was a devout Fundamentalist Christian who read some part of the Bible everyday. He was raised a Christian Fundie and died one. He never knew what to think of the strange metaphysical info that came thru him: reincarnation, Atlantis, astrology, the esoteric use of gemstones, etc.

According to the entranced Cayce, human life on Earth was a battle between the Children of Light and the Children of Belial.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Mainly I post to chase away trolls, or people who talk like they know what they're talking about, but don't.

I know exactly what you mean and I think it fits perfectly for you, because you don't know a bit of what you're talking about.
All ATSler care, he is just trying to get you fooled. The OP has a history check it, he doesn't believe a thing what he is saying here. It is just a big BS Story, he just uses writing tricks to make himself credible.
Again don't get me wrong, there might me something to this date afterall but this Ewok_Boba doesn't know anything and is just trying to get attention to his fail story. He succeded, you guys are all over his story. I wonder why I've seen thousand better and far more detailed stories regarding this topic.
Example Pane Andov, he started a thread in Project Avalon about 2012, Vibritation, ancient history, galactic alignments, ascension/enlightment back in 2008. I coincidentally read that thread from the beginning, it was perfect. He explained everything reagarding those topics. The thread grew bigger and bigger, it was enormous nothing compared to this thread. Many fell for him and they even created a community website, made big meetings and worldconciousnessmeditation with many peops(not a bad thing).
A year later it was all claimed BS, because he used false equations and to sum it up he just tried with incorrect data to fool peops into his believes. Well he succeded too, made a lot of money of them...
This is not rare, actualy it is very common these days. Many are getting richer everyday just by making people trust into that the world will end or change on this date. Guys nobody knows what will happen, is there any prophecy which hast benn fullfilled exactly the same as it were told? No, never.
sorry for my bad english, not my language^^
Just sad

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesofOz
Absolutely nothing of significance will happen on that date.

yes it will
you better be prepared
because its my birthday

on topic
instead of throwing excrement around this thread i will just wait and see what happens
thats all we can do

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

I just want to see his Mums magic hands

Yeah we figured it out last night it was BS, just look at his past posts.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Maybe the next time you feel the need to invent an attention seeking thread you might want to leave your ego at the door?

The fact that a number of members here do not believe your inane ramblings regarding your mother's complicated yoga routines and her hands of lightning does not make them simpletons.....it just makes them a little bit more astute than you hoped they would be.

Judgement is ego as well.

Being in egoic state precludes enlightenment, just because the OP may not be "enlightened" does not mean his Mom isn't.

I'm open to the point of view this could be made up - but it seems a little detailed for that. Certainly more detailed than Bernie's little drive-by sensations.

If you think this is made up I respect that if you can make the point without scorn or ridicule, but please stop repeatedly posting such judgements - we get it, don't really care, and it clutters up the thread for those who wish to discuss the possibility of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I'm still calling BS on this one because
1) All the drawings are on the same paper with a pencil (If they were drawn over a long time the paper would have changed)
2) Looking at the OP's posts on this site he contradicts his OP with many statements against this kind of thing.
3) Pops in promises something then goes again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread just proves to me people want something to happen because they think it will improve their own crummy lives.
Wake up people no magic God/awakening etc is going to happen. Only you can bring happyness into your life.
edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

All of this proves nothing except that:

1. The same pencil may have been used.

2. You made an assertion that he contradicts himself without any proof.

3. The OP may be busy, have a bad internet connection, may be at work (as he said) or have ADD.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Second, what will happen to the children who have no spiritual or religious knowledge and have had no time to 'mature' their souls? And if they were already mature, and thus were planned to become children does that mean that all children who aren't spiritual and/or religious won't 'ascend'? If not, then what is the reason we still have children? Why not just universal infertility than soulless children?

I believe children know a great deal more than the stuff we adults call knowledge. I believe they come into this earth plane complete, highly spiritual, and with all the wisdom of the ages. It's only through the "education" system that this knowledge is smothered by other things we adults "know" to be true. It's only when we let down our guard and become as little children ourselves, and admit that we don't really know it all, that we glimpse true wisdom. I believe children have perfect little souls - they come to save us from ourselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I'm totally with you, interesting that some people don't understand Buddhism or simply don't want to understand, due to being biased by their own belief systems. Everybody knows the difficulty to jump over the own shadow. For those who want to understand:

Easiest Way
Easier Way
Easy Way
Hard Way
Harder

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yes the Abrahamic religions dont matter, good luck with that one

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
There is no such thing as "enlightenment".

It is just another piece of one MASSIVE lie.

Don't believe it.

"There is no such thing as enlightenment at all." - U. G. Krishnamurti

Rajneesh admitted, while under the influence of nitrous oxide, that there is no such thing as enlightenment.

I cannot confirm this event through other contacts, but I assume Rajneesh was simply stating what U.G. Krishnamurti has said all along; that the storybook fiction we accept of a perfect enlightenment, full of infallible wisdom, is a big lie. A powerful and expansive state of cosmic consciousness does exist in humans who achieve it, but the way this condition is described by the religious establishment is an egocentric fiction, contrived by spiritual leaders to control the masses for their own personal gain.

Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh, and the Lost Truth

Yoga and meditation are nothing short of pure witchcraft. It is "Witchcraft" because you are summoning pagan gods is witchcraft. Therefore, Kundalini yoga is pure witchcraft because you are using meditation to invoke the powers of cosmic gods. These gods in reality do not exist, except as demons—who are not gods at all!

Any powers which result from the use of any type of yoga is from Satan. Yoga is just another front for Satan worship. If you want power from the Devil, he will give it to you—but you will pay with your soul. This is strictly forbidden in the Bible. We are to trust in God, none other.

LINK

U.G. Krishnamurti never reached the final attainment, so he would not have known what enlightenment was.

As for Rajneesh/Osho -- he was one of the worst scumbag fake "gurus" to hit the West. He knew nothing about enlightenment. He really destroyed the people who worshipped him as God Incarnate.

You, Murgatroid, did NOT choose good examples of "Enlightened Spiritual Masters."

If you want to see Yoga as the same thing as Witchcraft and all non-Christian god forms as demons, you are free to do so. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with that depth of ignorance.

Personally, I have nothing against Witchcraft, as long as it's not used badly.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The source of Edgar Cayce's trance info was never identified. It was not a council or group of elders. Most believe Cayce's info came from his own "Higher Self."

No. They were an "outside" body of personages that spoke and advised him and just like those early passages in the Bible his information used the term "we" to describe itself. His higher self might have been schizophrenic.
Although no names are mentioned there is the suggesting he was accessing his information from some cosmic library. someone had to author it. He was also visited by a woman from another dimension or realm who spoke with him and he claimed to communicate with deceased family members. I am trying to find the passages that illustrate he was no lone wolf...just fyi, you don't have to agree with it but I think it is pretty clear. Otherwise why would he say this...(and you can't just say "he used the plural") Not enough info.

Layne suggested that Cayce describe the nature of his condition and cure while in a hypnotic trance.Cayce described... from a first person plural point of view "we" instead of the singular "I".

In subsequent readings he would generally start off with "We have the body".

en.wikipedia.org...

Edgar Cayce had more near-death experiences than anyone ever documented. Using hypnosis to induce a near-death experience, Cayce made over 14,000 journeys into the spirit realm and was able to access virtually unlimited information by visiting the so-called Hall of Records described by a large number of near-death experiences. Cayce revealed that his subconscious mind (which he identified as the "soul") would leave his body
and explore the dimension where all subconscious minds are connected near-death.com...

Some say this prophet and healer, who was also a devout Christian, was accessing information from Akashic records (see my earlier post for more info on this), and others say he was psychic and channeling information from “the other side,” perhaps from a wise spirit guide, yet others believe he had a direct line to God. www.ghosthuntingtheories.com...

edit on 7-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No. They were a body of personages that spoke and advised him and just like those early passages in the Bible his information used the term "we" to describe itself. His higher self might have been schizophrenic.

I disagree. He used the royal "we" in trance state, but the "we" was never identified.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauNorthwolf
reply to post by boymonkey74

I'm totally with you, interesting that some people don't understand Buddhism or simply don't want to understand, due to being biased by their own belief systems. Everybody knows the difficulty to jump over the own shadow. For those who want to understand:

Easiest Way
Easier Way
Easy Way
Hard Way
Harder

Excellent collection of youtube videos.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
so basically.. .most of us are fuc*ed, but a few of us will "ascend"?

So.. I guess "god" just gives a crap about a very few humans?

This sounds AWFULLY alot like cults and sect-talk

Besides, how convenient that there never will be a way to prove this, since "most of us will continue to live on not knowing that many ascended"

Also - another wierd thing about this - what if my mother ascended, and I didnt?
what would happen to her in my life?
She would just magically disappear?

Too many holes in this story, and only the insane would believe such a story.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

No. They were a body of personages that spoke and advised him and just like those early passages in the Bible his information used the term "we" to describe itself. His higher self might have been schizophrenic.
I am trying to find the passages that illustrate this...

Please learn what a word means, before using it in a sentance. (Schizophrenic)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

I am trying to find the passages that illustrate this...

Please learn what a word means, before using it in a sentance. (Schizophrenic)

Please try to keep to the topic of the thread. I know what Schitzo means.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

I disagree. He used the royal "we" in trance state, but the "we" was never identified.

So following this thinking he was author of the information he found in the Hall of Records where he visited in trance state? I posted links (for anyone interested in Edgar Cayce who is not already an expert lol) to illustrate the "plurality of wisdom" whether they were specific beings or not I do not know but it was information that already was there and he accessed it. Even he admits - it wasn't exactly coming from him.

The whole point being, since I don't want to get into a back and forth of off topic issues, is that the suggestions of the OP and those of others, Edgar Cayce among them, seem to jibe. Those suggestions are there is a God. I am trying to subtly suggest that spirituality should not be thrown out in religions bathwater and getting sidetracked from it. I am trying to suggest that perhaps we are all one and intimately connected? Doesn't socialism and social issues and caring for others whether they deserve it or not...take on a whole new meaning, if indeed that is the case?

edit on 7-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join