It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BDK235
I don't remember the OP saying he was enlightened once throughout the length of this post. If i'm reading this all correctly it is about his mother and his role in what is going on. He's providing information wether some of the naysayers like to think so or not. Plus he keeps coming back only to be ridiculed by people who only want to poke holes in his personal experiences.

Personally I think it's really unwarranted and detracts from what he is trying to accomplish and the main reason why I for one hope something does change on the 21st. We need a reboot as a society. Do unto others doesn't really seem to exist anymore, especially when power of anonymity is involved.

Then why does he keep playing this...'I'll tell you something really juicy soon" game? I think it's because he is enjoying the game and want to stretch it out even further.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
I've been reading this for 2 days now. I made it to about page 30. Not sure if I believe the OP yet or not, but I do know that you are THE rudest enlightened person I have ever known(if any). I would think someone claiming to be enlightened would be much more patient and understanding.

Im confused here a little... he never claimed to be enlightened. In fact didnt he say he was nothing like his mother, and that he doubted he would go, or something to that effect?

Its amazing the hypocrisy on this entire site from the "skeptics". They just literally make up things and put them across as fact, knowing they are wrong, while decrying others for supposedly doing the same.

The deliberate deceit is repulsive.

I do not claim the OP to be true, nor false. But what I see here in this thread, the blatant hostility and condescension and tolerance of it by administration, is extremely saddening. Nothing can be discussed on ATS anymore unless it is in line with, I guess, mainstream science, or whatever most closely resembles the skeptics dogma. Go against the consensus, and youll be immediately lambasted from all sides relentlessly, until the scoffers get the thread closed or chase away the OP.

Its disgusting.
edit on 12/7/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
After reading the latest installments from the OP, nothing much has changed, in fact his credibility has worsened some due to contradictions and ill-mannered behavior.

But after staring at his avatar while reading his posts, I am strangely hungry for pizza.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

1) Name calling is against T&C

2) You made this thread and it is upto you to convince us what you are saying is true.

3) What happens when nothing happens on the 21st? have you thought about the state your Mum will be in?

4) Still calling BS because nothing original has come from your posts.

Oh and stop saying "It is coming later...."you keep on saying stuff is coming but apart from some drawings that could have been from any childs imagination with all the obvious sci fi references.

I hope they start banning people after the 21st who make people worry for their own amusement.
edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

1- attacking people and offending them by Constant, repetitive, and incessant insulting of and implication that "your mother is a bat-isht crazy fruitloopy whackjob" apparently is not
else going by this thread alone
you'd be postbanned

as for the video
i will say this as gently as i can for the OP

the lady is not a monkey performing for your jaded amusement on demand", either wait patiently[i know its hard what with ADD (oh look! you were touched! LOL) ] or find something else to entertain yourself with elswhere

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Doesn't matter how you grew up. It matters how you live your life NOW.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

No what people are getting mad about is the bread crumb trail he is doing. leading no where.
You wanna see mad go back and see what happened last night

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I personally am wondering if he is an information analyst for some intelligence agency or something like that and he is doing this on his off time to study peoples reactions....

Whatever the case may be, much of what has went on in this thread warrants its creation. Just to see the reactions is quite fascinating.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

i don't think so... their is always time to find your faith in god and once you do none of this propaganda matters because you will know where your heart truly lies,and that being said it lies in your faith in god....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry that's my fault, I've been reading for 2 days off and on. I would just assume that someone dealing with something so 'close to god' or however he would describe it would be...well nicer

. My fault for assuming, but I'm not that rude to people and I don't meditate or spend time watching and participating with my mother while she communicates with spirits.

I would think that would make me EVEN more tolerant and gentle. If it were me I would very easily just ignore the rude posters and only respond to legitimate questions or inquiries.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No what people are getting mad about is the bread crumb trail he is doing. leading no where.
You wanna see mad go back and see what happened last night

I dont want to see mad. I want to see some politeness and less attacking because something doesnt fit into your world view.

Thats what people are getting mad about; a challenge to their accepted world view. Its an ego defense mechanism. Thats what all the constant and obsessive "debunking" is about on this site. Its not about truth or what could be, its about preventing a shake up to the accepted mainstream paradigm of what is and is not that so many people have bought into completely and base their entire conception of reality on.

You and many others are just laughing and making jokes, and condescending the OP and anyone you think "stupid" enough to believe it. We have 40 pages of it, starting on page 1.

Whether the OP is right, wrong, or somewhere in the middle, the show here is truly and honestly saddening to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
Actually, gnosticagnostic, I disagree strongly with your opinion on this.
Having read numbers of his posts in other threads, I see a direct correlation between what was stated in his first post (of this thread) and how he responded in the others.
No different from a Christian shouting-down a New-Ager's insight into how "this Age" will wrap up.

I"m sorry when I ever call him names or insult his mothers character... and yes I have read the past post of his and his responses and I stick with my opinion. Thank you for your thoughts on the matter they do not change my own. Here is one of his MANY wonderful replies to this kind of thing.. thanks for having an open mind yourself there..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Dec 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Not attacking anyone I'm concerned about her mental state and seeing the OP has seen this since he was 11 he may know no better.
If someone really believes that she is a Prophet and something is going to take her away/change 1 million people after the 21st and nothing happens...well I have seen what that can do to people and I hope the OP (If it isn't BS) is prepared for that.

Ok new question...When nothing happens OP are you going to tell us the truth? or are you going to just change the date like so many charlatans have done before.

Like I said it is up to us to be wary and just a well written OP (nothing original in there) and some drawings which could come from (and looks like) mainstream Sci-fi/fantasy imagery well If you want to believe it go ahaead but I'm no fool.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Are you trying to say I attacked the OP? I didn't. You read my posts in a very wrong tone.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Had a lot worse on the ward as you know. But wow he needs help, I hope he isn't outside my house

i'm just glad you're not in the mental health/hygiene business any longer

as you did a bang up job of "winding him up" until he reacted that way

and i'm not defending his death threat or his religious whatever
just pointing out that YOU lit his fuse
don't come on all surprised and shocked that he exploded

and seem to be trying to do the same to OP and this thread
maybe you should give it a rest already and go out for some fresh air
as me thinks you have some issues regarding mental hygiene of your own

it's not to late to take up meditation, btw

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

My mad comment was about a certain person who ended up threatening to kill myself and my family because I used to work in mental health...gee whizz.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Ive read all his posts in this thread. None of them are anything above and beyond what has been said to him. In fact Id say the responses are less intense than what has been directed at him.

Its funny really... if he didnt respond, all the scoffers and skeptics would scream "hes dodging the questions, HOAXLOL!" When he does respond, the same people get uppity and say thats not how he SHOULD have responded.

Gimme a break.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, clearly the OP is not enlightened - that much is obvious. No disrespect to you OP, but you are an individual with major anger issues. So, I think you can pretty much count on still being here after 12/21. No worries, though, right? - because you've got lots of company - we certainly aren't perfect either.

The fact that the OP has stayed true to his original "cantankerous" personality has actually helped his case with me. If he started and continued on this thread with all kinds of calm peace and love platitudes (given his history of rude, angry posts), I would actually be more suspicious of his sincerity. That leaves me with two possible scenarios:

1. The mother has some emotional/mental issues. Nothing wrong with that, except that she may benefit from some professional help. This is not a put-down of the mother in any way.

2. The mother really has been contacted by other-worldly beings - and they are telling the truth, OR they are messing with her. Based on similar instances around the world, I believe that if they are real, they are messing with her. There are many, many examples out there of decent, sincere people who have been contacted by similar beings who claim that huge events will happen on a specific date - only to have the date come and go with no event. Cosmic or inter-dimensional joke? Demons trying to deceive? Who knows.

Either way, if/when the date passes and nothing whatsoever changes, the mother is going to be devastated, and WILL need some help to deal with this letdown. I hope the OP is prepared for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Lol I just re read all his comments, I lit the fuse eh? how by asking him a question and disagreeing with him? He was the one who had an episode. He wound me up and I reacted, I would do the same to anyone who bleated the # he did.
Oh and my mental health is fine BTW (ok 10% insane
) I got out because of the things I saw and I couldn't handle it anymore.
So now I look after old people with dementia and I love it.
Meditation? yeah I used to do it but stopped when my brother died.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
...I would just assume that someone dealing with something so 'close to god' or however he would describe it would be...well nicer

. My fault for assuming, but I'm not that rude to people and I don't meditate or spend time watching and participating with my mother while she communicates with spirits.

I would think that would make me EVEN more tolerant and gentle. If it were me I would very easily just ignore the rude posters and only respond to legitimate questions or inquiries.

This is a total contradiction...
You attacked the OP's integrity and character with warrantless claims...then say you're not as rude as you perceive him to be.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

they are the forlorn crabs at the bottom of the bucket, desperately trying to grab those moving upward, and pull them back down

Yea you're right, people do get uppity....

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join