It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by jahlv
Lad's, with all the respect for all of you and i don't want to stamp on any one's beliefs, but no world change event will happen in this specific date in fact we don't know what happen tomorrow no one does and people o claim they know or believe something i'll happen are just delude or miss informed its just mine opinion don't try to kill me just because e have an eccentric opinion about all this subject.
Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
its tiresome sifting through 32 pages just to find those 3 posts that are the entire point of the thread, which is what i have just gone through,
Originally posted by MarkJS
no no no... you should just watch TV. Don't be God, spiritual, mankind, or universe/universal conscious.... .
And while you're watching, you can see how s#$@tty your show is, because obviously all the other shows that are advertised coming up are so great, thereby being so much greater than what you have on currently. By process of elimination, the show you're currently watching does not even rate.
reply to post by Ewok_Boba
4) Something significant will happen on December 21st, 2012. Over the last several years the Earth has been undergoing a kind of spiritual division of itself. If you can picture a cell dividing, that is what is happening with this planet. This "New Earth" will materialize in another dimension. It is up to human kind to decide whether they are ready to make this shift in their lives in order to "ascend" to this new location.
5) This unfortunately will NOT happen for the majority of those on Earth. For almost all, life will continue as it has been. After doing the calculations, approximately 1,000,000 people or every 1 out of 7000 people will make this ascension. Why? Because the good majority are disconnected from self, from God, and the Earth itself.
Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by boymonkey74
I finally got to page 6, and saw them - thanks for the reply.
Whoopdie-goddamn-Doo! Pictures that any millions of children could draw.
I want videos of hand-jestures, or I'm calling bvll# on the whole thing.
All of a sudden, my mom's body began to move on its' own...INCREDIBLY COMPLEX HAND GESTURES... as if it was some form of sign language developed to teach physics xD I mean it was mind blowingly complex. And not only that, but she was switching between them so fast, that I could not keep up with my own eyes. SHE WAS DOING THIS FOR A FEW YEARS GOING FOR 4-6 HOURS PER DAY... And all throughout, her body was being controlled by this gatekeeper.
I think there's a saying: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Nope - not in this case, bud.
Real simple: produce evidence or bug off. This woman could have found ANY number of people to study her condition, if not the paranormal, than the clinical. Hell, just gimme an iPhone(!)
Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Back on topic. Here's a summary:
1. The OP has "borrowed" elements of other New-Age mumbo-jumbo.
2. The drawerings look like they were done by a 4th grader interested in Star Wars, Harry Potter, and shapes.
3. The OP does not exhibit the grace or peace of an enlightened individual.
4. The mental health of the "channeler", his mother, is questionable.
5. The OP continues life as usual, including work and posting on ATS, when he "knows" that the most significant spiritual event in his life, the ascension, will happen in 2 weeks. Would you hang out and get defensive with people on ATS if you knew the end of life as you know it was near?
6. Despite all this, the "open-minded" among our community still see merit in the OP and seek more "knowledge".
7. The OP seems to take particular exception to anyone questioning or contradicting him.
Again, I ask, how absurd must the experiment get before the delusional mind raises a red flag?
On a side note, I also have a SCIENCE thingy background that is very, extremely scientific-like.
I don't give two #s if you agree with me or not.
Multiple people having been given this information to spread is a lot more efficient than 2-3 people. Derp.