It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

The OPs demeanour has improved. OP, there are those interested in listening, not judging. Deny ignorance and those who want to give ignorance a place in ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Jesus is the word. Believe in him and you shall know truth.

15“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
My original response is buried now it is more in depth than this, I would recommend looking it over. Spiritism leads to demons. I have seen drawings much like that on spiritism websites.
If you are indeed dealing with demons now (who throughout history have appeared as benevolent spiritual guides, Satan is described as the "angel of light" in Scripture) then their end goal is your suicide.

If you ever feel suicidal after this is over, please see a psychologist and a priest. Believe it or not, the Catholic Church is God's Church and they can help you when this is over.

You do not seem crazy, so I fear the worst is happening. But then again, I am not qualified to diagnose anything.

You are free to believe what you want, I am just trying to help.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Really Enjoying this thread. I have been clicking the refresh on ATS for some months now. Hoping for somthing to spark my curiosity. Thank you

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I apologize if this has been covered as it is late and I don't have time to read all the replies'
One thing we all have to be careful about is spirits that are evil but try to guide and direct you making believe they are good. I think Jesus said it best about spirits that will deceive (in the end times) and he said to "Test the spirits"
I think a lot of people (meaning no offense to the OP or the replying people) make 'salvation' and being saved from destruction a lot harder and complicated than it really is.
I believe that NONE of us can lead a sinless life and God knows we are weak but he also knows what is in our heart and through his uncompromising love will save us.
edit on 7-12-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
In all honesty, call on the name of Jesus when they are around and they will indeed expose themselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
omg wrong post sorry

edit on 7-12-2012 by jahlv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
12-12-2012 adds up to 12.

Actually... it adds up to 11.

It has also been said to her that she has until 11:55pm (1+1+5+5 =12) on December 21st

It appears you failed to consider the fact that there are other time zones. That exact time would be different in other time zones, and thus would not add up to 12 like it conveniently does in this case. And since you said this ascension would happen to all 1 million people at the same time, I don't expect you to say everyone has until 11:55 in their own time zone, because that would mean everyone would not be ascending at the same time.
edit on 12/7/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by OOOOOO

Wow.

Who brainwashed you? I will not respond to this...."post".

I am starting to buy the psy-ops theory.

edit : H2 is not a credible source. I wish people would have realized that after ancient aliens....but whatever.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

The reason the Church is covering things up is so you don't find out about the "mana machine" the aliens dropped to feed the people of Israel in the desert....DUH!!! They changed the Bible to cover up aliens, who control Rome and always have!!!!!!!!!

Hey dude, this is really great, except you know if something does happened on 12/22/2012 like they are talking about these preper peoples, saying to stock up on food. Now I was thinking how the Jew's with Moses received Mani from Heaven, I thought it fell out of the sky.
But you saying the Alien's dropped a Mana Machine down to them in the desert, now that would be great to get Mana, food.
But now I'm confused, first you were saying God and Jesus Christ, but now your saying the Alien's, that's like little green men, what it these aliens gots cock roaches or something.
I don't know if I want one of those machine's from the Alien's I think I'll go with God a dropping of Mana from the sky.
edit on 7-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If you were an angelic being whose sole purpose was to take away souls from your Creator and your knowledge and wisdom were light years ahead of humans. With all of that power at disposal, what methods would you use to achieve that goal?

Originally posted by OOOOOO
People always talk about Satan and Demons, If there is Satan and Demons on Earth we are that, It seems most talk of God is for the most part bull, my religion is better than yours, that is real religious To say The Buddha is a Demon. I'm sure it would be enough to bring a tear to his eye. Very Loving.
I don't believe in Demons, I would not mock them, but I do not believe in them either.
I have seen a few Demons, was not to pleasing to look at, you would have to of been there.

But if anything it seems we are the evil, hurt, that is on this Earth, those of you that know of the rising of the level of consciousness, know that at some point in that process you must turn and look upon yourself.

It would seem that anyone that would condemn another person or what they believe in is not walking in the steps that, The Creator had intended them to walk in. I'm not trying to get down on anyone, I have been around some of those guys with the turban's those Sikh's, they don't seem to condemn other belief's that much, I have seen them with the Pope, I helped build one of their Church's.

I thought the OP was a younger person except by the Avatar, I don't really think his mother is speaking with The God, if anything maybe higher version of self or something inside of her, or guide even. Maybe wishful thinking, but those picture's are like Pokemon game or something. I'm sure there are beings on other planet;s but to converse with them, what would Houdini say.
I remember a dead friend of mine told me in a dream that God was mad at me, but this was not first hand. My Father had also told me he would come back to visit if he could, he did.

Anyhow we are the Evil here, it is up to us to be the good and heal this Earth, no one will ascend this place until we fix all that we have broken.
I will also say that people that meet me, some have thought I was Satan in person, others have thought I was someone else, I do know what I want to be, what we all could be, but it's not me, me, me, it's more like we. The Christ was to of said, " Do as I have done, Become as I am ", I think that more than sums up the answers to all problems.

I will still do as I have, I talk to The Creator Day and Night, I know The Father, Mother, Lord, Creator is there, all around, all of us, but it is by Faith in the Pure Truth, that has been laid before us that we go forth. I can't put it much simpler than that, the choice is yours
edit on 6-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: '

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I don't blame you, you are after all completely brainwashed and fear driven maniacs. Fear not, simpletons.

Anyone still think the OP is legit? if you do then you deserve it

I will for the sake of clarification, be as detailed from here on out as
possible. I do listen to your concerns.

Thanks OP
although I'm in the naysayers camp I still want to see what you come up with

The light workers have all made contact with all humans involved in the ascension process. By now if you HAVE NOT been informed of this, there is a high likelihood that you will not experience anything on this day. All those who are making this journey have been training for this day for many years now either directly through light-workers, or indirectly through their own unique life experiences.

maybe this thread will count as being "informed"

12-12-2012 adds up to 12.

How?

It has also been said to her that she has until 11:55pm (1+1+5+5 =12)

How convenient

God jop OP, I usually lose interest in threads like this one
but your responses are actually entertaining
I can even detect some hidden sarcasm
it's fun because now I get to laugh with you

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

uh huh.... well if thats the case then i wish your mother well but how will we know if 1 million meditating people just vanish..? seems odd now doesn't it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
OP. When you say all those that are involved have been contacted, what exactly entitles "contact"? Do you mean literal contact? Voices? Dreams? Signs? Visions? Or does just simply having of had knowledge of ascension count?
edit on 7-12-2012 by NothingNew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner

I think he is probably not legit and getting a good laugh out of it.

In the name of charity I will not draw that conclusion until I have more evidence of it though.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

If you go read any other of his postings in any other thread you will see he is a skeptic .. infact more than most he "trolls" and is much like colangus... bless their little hearts... but ya go read any of his old post and you'll laugh your socks off.. he's totally pulling a fast one.
edit on 7-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
If you were an angelic being whose sole purpose was to take away souls from your Creator and your knowledge and wisdom were light years ahead of humans. With all of that power at disposal, what methods would you use to achieve that goal?

/quote]I'm not realy sure of what you are saying, it's my feeling to finish the work we are suppose to do, involves perfecting Earth. Then as The Christ had said to have peace to rein on Earth for a 1000 years, in that time all would ascend.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by OOOOOO

Wow.

Who brainwashed you? I will not respond to this...."post".

I am starting to buy the psy-ops theory.

edit : H2 is not a credible source. I wish people would have realized that after ancient aliens....but whatever.

The reason the Church is covering things up is so you don't find out about the "mana machine" the aliens dropped to feed the people of Israel in the desert....DUH!!! They changed the Bible to cover up aliens, who control Rome and always have!!!!!!!!!

Hey dude, this is really great, except you know if something does happened on 12/22/2012 like they are talking about these preper peoples, saying to stock up on food. Now I was thinking how the Jew's with Moses received Mani from Heaven, I thought it fell out of the sky.
But you saying the Alien's dropped a Mana Machine down to them in the desert, now that would be great to get Mana, food.
But now I'm confused, first you were saying God and Jesus Christ, but now your saying the Alien's, that's like little green men, what it these aliens gots cock roaches or something.
I don't know if I want one of those machine's from the Alien's I think I'll go with God a dropping of Mana from the sky.
edit on 7-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

I am laughing. I am trying to keep faith that you are too, and you are just playing with me. If not you need a shrink.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I also try to keep an open mind on things we don't understand
but I thing the evidence of my claim is substantial enough to make a decision
If I'm proven wrong then I will gladly admit it
and I will be honestly happy as well
the evidence is already out though

link   

Thanks EB...I read through the entire thread (your post mainly) and I will say that it all resonates with me...I did Yoga fairly intensly for a number of years and read lots on the subject and it sounds to me that your mother is the real deal...Does this mean I get to leave as well
)...only time will tell...what will be will be...looking forward to your upcoming video...Thanks for this effort on your part.

link   
WOW people...

First, I think OP's story in interesting, I had some similar experiences myself.

Just because you don't believe in something doesn't make it less true, it just proves your ignorance to perspective. Whoever these "beings" are is unknown, they could be aliens, the could be divinity.. but just because your bible differs doesn't make it any less likely that OP and his mother experienced something... and why does it always have to be demons with you people?

Furthermore, I could have drawn those pictures, I have adult children and my artistic skills suck... why say they look like a kid drew them.. and comments like the crayon post a few pages back only serve to demonstrate your IQ!

REALLY PEOPLE?!?!? If you disagree with the OP, then keep calm and carry on, go read another thread! Has OP given us any CLEAR reason to disbelieve him? Have you caught him lying? NO.. you THINK you know the truth, but what you don't know could fill a black hole.

Other people have has similar experiences, and I can assure you, all my mental junk is right where it's supposed to be!

Quit the petty crap, DENY IGNORANCE, don't instigate it.

And PLEASE, oh PLEASE... keep your religious opinion to yourself, OP said believe him.. or not. No one's forcing you!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join