It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by LittleByLittle

No the people I looked after were insane, mad whatever you want to call them they were not just weird.
No one gets sectioned in the UK for being a bit weird these poor people were very very ill.
The guy who talked to God only started talking to God when an idiot Christian nurse told him if he accepted Jesus he would be cured.
He tried to kill himself when the voices in his head who he thought was god told him something was going to happen in his life by a certain date and when it didn't happen he lost all hope and slit his wrists.
He survived and he was on the path of getting better when I left.

Sure...whatever......Prove it!

2nd

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Maybe the Mayans were very spiritual because they didn't have X-Boxes and were extremely bored. Staring at the stars and trying new drugs to enhance their spiritual connection to the stars would tend to break the boredom. Hmmm, might be something to that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

you are controlled by demons and do not know it.You reject the Bible you reject Jesus and you will eventually reject and hate those that follow Him.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Read or watch Flip Side. It will change your mind about a lot of the things you are skeptical about. It is about past-life regressions and life-between-life therapy through hypnotism. Thousands of people separated by continents and generations all report similar experiences they had between lives, before this incarnation and previous ones.

Many scholars and other notable people believe in reincarnation and have similar opinions and experiences about the afterlife. I'll go more in depth if need be, but I'd rather you do your own research.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Bible says no-one has seen God except He that ascends and descends and no-one has been to Heaven except He that ascends and descends.
Yet you would have us believe that this is nonsense.you play with demons.Your mother is possessed of these demons.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

Hold on you are laughing about this?
What a horrid human being you are laughing about someone who is mentally ill.
I have nothing to prove to you nor anyone...in fact prove what? that he was ill? You need to study more about the mentally ill and how it effects people.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
First let me thank you for having a good conversation about this, no mud slinging, or name calling. Even though we might be off different opinions regarding this. Appreciate that.

Now, if your cousin, or the op;s mom really belief this story, really believe what they saw, then sure, its understandable that they would devout so much time to it. Writing books, drawing pictures, etc etc. Yet, this does not mean that it is real at all.

The experience might have been real for them, but for me as an observer of this, it certainly is not. If they chose to believe this wholeheartedly, then that is their choice.

I would also be interested to see this book your cousin wrote, maybe some pieces from it, if possible.
My mind is not entirely closed to situations like this, I just need a bit more than a second hand story.

vvv

Though these statements (and/or remarks) were not directed toward me, I appreciate what you've stated, as well.
With an elongated personal experience in "something similar" to what the OP has described, and with some time (perhaps 2+ years) of buffer since the extraordinary intensity - I have to say that I don't know what to believe, either.
The truest oddity I can claim is that - the only thing I know now, that I didn't know before...is - there is something very "magical" about this world/universe/dimension - that is not easily explained away by either science or religion.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
This thread had a familiar ring to it as if I had heard a story like this before.

I don't know if it is an exact match without going to the book and investigating and comparing the claims but the scenario put forth by the author here is very similar. Maybe they are on the same page and maybe this is the truth and why initially I felt this thread had a ring of truth to it because it reminded me of something else.

I finally realized after sleeping on it what it was

THE GREAT SHIFT
Co-creating a New World for 2012 and Beyond

It is a book "featuring" Lee Carroll and Kryon
Tom Kenyon and the Hathors & Mary Magdalen, Patricia Cori & The High Council of Sirus
first published in 2009
and thought to be among the best sources for information detailing the events of 2012.

This stuff is all over the place, only the fine detail alters,

Updates Dimensional Shift in 2012
home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/dimensionalupdate.htmIt will become more and more common for entities moving into higher spiritual frequencies to become forces for not only healing of each ... splitting, and one part going into a new dimension, the other part going into a lower dimension. ... Some have already advanced to a higher level of vibration, where the earth they are ...
The Mayan Prophecy - Beyond 2012 - Norman Sillett
www.energygrid.com/destiny/2010/12ns-2012mayanprophecy.htmlIn consequence, I only quote them here when each has been repeated at least ... The earth wobbles on its axis causing what is known as the Precession of the ...some will be drawn to this new energy and some will not.us into the 5th Dimension and gravitating our mind to ... If we are just energy, and we currently only known.
Our Transition to the 5th Dimension - Transference Healing ® - High ...
www.transferencehealing.com/.../our-transition-to-the-5th-dimensionAt which time the world that we know will continue to go through radical changes so we can live in this new dimension ... As we successively incarnate on Earth we continue to evolve in body and consciousness, just as the Earth continues to ... Some have understood how to utilise the natural technology and universal ...
Preparing for the dimensional shift
home.claranet.nl/users/lightnet/creator/dimensional.htmCosmic Awareness only indicates and suggests. This new dimensional shift will create an ever-widening difference in the frequency ... Light, in the higher frequencies, can still see and use and make reference to certain earth points. ... the bottom of the dream, the landscape on which the dream moves, and entities will know, ...
New Earth: Preparing for the 5th Dimension
spiritualnewearth.blogspot.com/.../preparing-for-5th-dimension.html21 Feb 2007 – A big reason for this is because the New Earth is said to exist in the 5th dimension, which is beyond space and time. Today, you will learn how to prepare for 5-D. .... This is moving us into the 5th Dimension and gravitating our mind to ... If we are just energy, and we currently only know what we know now, ...
Welcome... Beings of Light - The 4th Dimension
www.fromthestars.com/page164.htmlIs it possible that you have already entered the 4th dimension... ... who have learned how to live in harmony with the material world because of their spiritual principles, ... And they are able to move around in these places in space ships. ... for all to take advantage of, some will be drawn to this new energy and some will not.
Dimensions of existence.......................
edit on 6-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Interesting post OP and while I am not scrutinizing your story or credibility I do have a lot of issues with some of the implications.

1) FEAR: making choices out of fear is what has put our world and existence where it currently is....The thought or implication that "some might not make it" is fear invoking and thus compels people to make decisions for "betterment" out of that "fear" of being left behind...I have a hard time seeing this as being any different than the heaven/hell fear based mechanism of old religion...

2) Enlightenment is such a vague term its hard to know if you are on the path of it or not...are you enlightened or are you simply being fooled? How can you tell?

3) EGO: The ideals within some of these beliefs stinks of ego. There are all the traditional signs of ego being at play...the pedestal, the self-proclaimed superiority in morals and judgements the "chosen" aspect....all of it stinks of ego...

4) Miraculous experiences: for many their new found beliefs are based and entirely dependent on miraculous experiences...such as god talking to you...golden light shining down upon you...time traveling ecstasy trips...etc etc...then from these new miracle induced perspectives there seems to be this expectation that others should have the same new perspective without having been through a miraculous experience of their own...

At the end of it all I don't see much difference between old religions and how this is all working out...
edit on 6-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

I am also very tired of the term awake and Enlightened since people have used the term to mean anything so it's meaning has lost all value. When are you Enlightened? When you feel the bliss and your body sings with life? Is it when you can make out of body trips? When the crown chakra opens up? When you can see synchronicity? When you can meet guides?

What I would wish more than anything is for some people to really create a library of what people have experianced and come up with words that are specific.

From my own point of view EN-LIGHT-ENED is when you with your body can feel the physical difference of being in the light and when your mind is silent your mouth will automaticly smile because the body feel so good and happy. You can be the wisest most intelligent person on this planet that understand everything with it's mind and still not be enlightened. You can be the unwisest person on this planet who cannot create an original thought and still be enlightened. But most times being enlightened will mean that you are a loving person as long as people are not upsetting your soul or your mind/ego. Because even if the ego dies temporary it have a tendency to come back.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't know if the was mentioned already --

but why exactly are the 10,000 "light workers" here? What was their goal on Earth, if all of them are leaving?

Did they fail? Is that why they are splitting from the rest of the human race to live in their own hell?

Anyone is welcome to answer this....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

you are controlled by demons and do not know it.You reject the Bible you reject Jesus and you will eventually reject and hate those that follow Him.

Yes I will probably reject you if you continue to sprout human dogmatic duality until you get past it. If you hate the devil so much why are you using his tools of divide and conqurer. I think you would always follow your mind and ego and conditioning over whatever Jesus or god tells you.

Stop being a bully. You are only creating anamosity between god and the souls you are talking to here with you dualistic views. You are more in the way for people to reach god than helping. But then you do probably not want them to reach god but become small minded instead telling your ego that you are right and all the billions of people in the east do not know god. God is not stupid. It will not loose a single soul because of small minded human ideas of duality. But then some people will never stop eating the apple of duality.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphericalcircular
I don't know if the was mentioned already --

but why exactly are the 10,000 "light workers" here? What was their goal on Earth, if all of them are leaving?

Did they fail? Is that why they are splitting from the rest of the human race to live in their own hell?

Anyone is welcome to answer this....

10000 is a to little of a number. There have to be more seeds here than that when you look around. But this song might be true.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFDGFS
Hey troll, get a life. If you don't believe the OP story...just carry on! I am not sure if it is real or not but I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt since I can not prove otherwise at this time. Even if I truly believe that the OP story is false, I would just go to the next story and that's it. What do you want to accomplish by trying to debunk the OP story? a cookie?

Are you suggesting that only those that agree with a thread topic should be allowed to comment on it?

Jesuschrist.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

Look at my past threads and you will know I did work in a mental hospital as an nursing assistant.
Why the feck would I lie?
Oh and how can I prove it? put his name on here? put where I worked? nope sorrry no can do I would get in lots of trouble.
Tell me again why am I funny?
edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think it is rather funny how all the Jesus and religious lovers, think that their ideals need to be defended.

Like GOD needs anyone to defend him. LMAO

An all powerful being, needs an APE who learned to talk, to stand up and preach to the other Apes! Get real!

A Creator creates to share his creations with each other. A creator does not create in order for his creations to worship him! Think about it. When you make breakfast or a super cool video game, do you ask for it to worship you? Or do you ask for it to just be your creation that others can enjoy?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
To "make a point" to LittleByLittle! That is why!

reply to post by GFDGFS

Look at my past threads and you will know I did work in a mental hospital as an nursing assistant.
Why the feck would I lie?
Oh and how can I prove it? put his name on here? put where I worked? nope sorrry no can do I would get in lots of trouble.
edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

quote]Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Originally posted by amkia
Ever seen a “conversation with god”…?

I have seen people who think they are talking to God in a mental ward I used to work in.
It is a scary thing to see even more so because the patient really thinks it is true.

I have meet a crazy person like that who could tell me my future and I did not belive him. He was post on.

Just because a person have a weird view of what is going do not mean they are lying. Know to much and see if you react like a normal person.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join