It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

The Question for when this is ought to happen might be Zulu time or MEZ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am relatively new here and hardly ever post, (mostly read) but why is it that every time I "reply to" someone's post, my post just comes out random? Am I doing somethng wrong??

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Although a nice post and one that you obviously believe in, I for one agree with you that religeous texts are interpreted by man but then changed to suit their needs not for the benefit of the rest of humanity.
But as for 'some' being allowed to 'ascend' I cannot but say this about any God that wishes to take a select few, what about those that have not had the chance to 'gain insight', or those that are not even being allowed to have the choice to ascend of their own free will.
I find it upsetting that God in whatever form leaves those that wish to ascend or better themselves to help mankind/others, to make them stay behind a little unfair and uncaring.

link   
wow this site is a joke anymore....

i read the thread due to the high flag count, but sadly it is rubbish...

clown shoes.

OP wheres the vid you promised?
get your mom some help, she's wasted much of her life in a psychotic tantric pathological fantasy land.

Be prepared at 12 midnight on Dec 21st for a full breakdown of her physically and mentally.

IT WILL be DEVASTATING for her.

link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
reply to post by GLontra

Technically speaking, there are always 2 dates on Earth at any given moment. So it's a fact that Dec 20 & 21 will be two dates together, and when Dec 20 is over, then Dec 21 & 22 will be together. So if something is happening on Dec 21 on Earth, then by definition, it will also be Dec 22 somewhere else on Earth.

Fiji islands don't count.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanT1
I am relatively new here and hardly ever post, (mostly read) but why is it that every time I "reply to" someone's post, my post just comes out random? Am I doing somethng wrong??

You need to click on "Quote" instead of "Reply". That will include the post you are replying to.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm pretty open minded. I'm spiritual and sensitive, more so than many people I know. I'm not going to say that your mother didn't have these experiences, however.

The world will still be here on the 22nd and so will everyone in it. Except for those who choose to use the 21 for other personal agendas - I still have a feeling that some crazy folks will try something foolish.

There will be changes coming, it will be a different world - to those who are sensitive and spiritual. But everyone will still be here on Dec 22. The Earth will not end.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by AlanT1

You need to click on "Quote" instead of "Reply". That will include the post you are replying to.

Thank you, many websites are different.. I was litterally replying and it wasn't getting done! Thanks again!!

edit on 6-12-2012 by AlanT1 because: word change

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
wow this site is a joke anymore....

i read the thread due to the high flag count, but sadly it is rubbish...

clown shoes.

OP wheres the vid you promised?
get your mom some help, she's wasted much of her life in a psychotic tantric pathological fantasy land.

Be prepared at 12 midnight on Dec 21st for a full breakdown of her physically and mentally.

IT WILL be DEVASTATING for her.

BINGO!

I would only add that the OP should be joining his mother in the mental wellness treatment. Maybe get a two-fer type deal or something. It's going to be a rough holidays.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wait a minute guys, I really believe him. He did say he had a SCIENCE background, with an all caps lock science! That's gotta mean he's legit!

But honestly OP, it sounds more like your mother did have some sort of psychotic break, which would be completely normal given your summary of her life leading up to the "visitation". Now, answers do come from inside, but only after ( most cases ) dutiful studying, reflection, and addressing your issues. I agree with other people in this thread when I say get your mother help hopefully before 12/21 or 12/22. It could really damage her.

Please keep us updated, some of us are concerned for her well being!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

The "baud rate" of communications from the Omniscient is infinite. Finite beings only have the opportunity to react in the ring-out schrapnel after the ping. There is never a voice. There is never a picture. There is never anything that is formed or confined by space and/or time in the communion. Sometimes it takes decades to "recover" from the "Ping"

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ewok I believe ya.

More and more people will be seeing the truth, and more will come to recognize what is happening.

I *predict* some will have a hard time with all this, and it may get bad for them, but that's their choice and it was chosen before they even incarnated here. Nothing you can or should do, but to be YOU.

Also, I'd like to suggest that the number of Ascenders to the New Earth will likely be much higher than your mother has found. Sources and feelings I have point to a much more successful harvest, and that is because we (as a collective consciousness) have steadily moved toward the Light and are collectively bringing this to ourselves in a much stronger way that was thought of 100 years ago. It is our choice, and has always been.

Everyone will be exactly where they need to be, when they need to be, and how they need to be, when the time arrives. You won't miss the fireworks and you won't miss the bus, if you are destined and contracted to. Just BE, and let your light guide you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, good post OP. I have read many books which speak of people having very similar accounts communicating with spirit guides or multi-dimensional beings who speak of the same things. Most the people who have had these visions also draw pictures of the ones the believe they were speaking to. Almost all the pictures I have seeing are of their heads only and their names are usualy 4 to 6 letters and start with a consonant.

The Rosicrucians also claimed to have communicated with the same types of guides or beings, who gave them information about all the same aspects and much more. Here is a picture of one such being from one of my Rosicrusian occult books...

This thread reminds me of a quote I once read...

|Only human beings have come to a point where they no longer know why they exist. They don't use their brains and they have forgotten the secret knowledge of their bodies, their senses, or their dreams. They don't use the knowledge that the spirit has put into every one of them; they are not even aware of this, and so they stumble along blindly on the road to nowhere - a paved highway that theythemselves bulldoze and make smooth so that they can get faster to the big empty hole which they find at the end, waiting to swallow them up. It is a quick comfortable superhighway, but I know where it leads to. I've seen it. I've been there in my vision and it makes me shudder to think about it."

- The Lakota Shaman Lame Deer

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hm...After reading all the posts on this thread, I honestly don't know what to make of all this. Unlike many people on here, I will not ridicule your story or call your mom crazy even if the 21st comes and goes with nothing happening whatsoever. If anything, it would be a wise lesson for ALL of us to learn from.

You see OP, the reason why we are all skeptical about your story is because it sounds so very familiar. People come here on ATS projecting themselves as "the chosen ones" and when their revelations don't come into life they disappear and leave us sort of disappointed, making us be more skeptical about the next "revealing date". Maybe that's your agenda? I can't possibly be sure.

A huge part of me wants to believe in this "shifting to another dimension" (I mean who wouldn't with the way things are unfolding in our world, chemical weapons? WTF) but the other aspect of me is whispering in my ear and asking me if I'm ready to be dissapointed again.

Ugh. Truly, when I clear my mind and just look at the date 12/21/12 with my intuitive eyes, I sense a major energy upgrade on that day. Whether you personally feel it or not, EVERYONE WILL BE UPGRADED!

These upgrades will continue on to 2013 and further on specific days that we may not know, but my sensitive people here will feel it and you know it. Also, I sense that many will come out in the near future will possible ESP abilities, telepathy, clairvoyance and much more because of these upgrades.

THIS will be the new era. The era where the "light workers" the more spiritual people will be the first to gain these "powers" so to speak...and they will be granted with the choice to ascend or stay to help the rest of humanity with opening ourselves to our ultimate potential. Complete DNA activation. I'm a pretty visionary guy, and this is exactly what I see happening in the near future.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I dont even believe the ops mother made this story up. A hard working woman like that has better things to do in her free time. If she knew what you were saying op shed be chasing you around with a rolling pin yelling "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL ON THE INTERNETS!!!"

Come on man just man up and admit you made this whole thing up yourself because you like having fun with people on the web.

For the record if an unknown entity or person came to me and stated it was God or some omnipotent being, the first thing I would do is punch it in the mouth and ask "if you are so almighty why did you allow that to happen" . If it does or say anything besides literally pulling my soul out and sending it to hell or summon some creatures to take me away, I will know it is obviously pure malarky.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The time of Books is OVER!

I wonder if this means the time of PDF-files has BEGUN..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

The time of Books is OVER!

I wonder if this means the time of PDF-files has BEGUN..

ROFLLMFAO!!

Now that you say that, I have finally understand the true point of the op. This is part of a viral marketing campaign to continue the push of e-books and tablets. it did not make sense until you said that Shoujikina. Oh man that was funny.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
we have been given everything an yet alls you wont is more, this life could be perfected but you waste time with false hope, the meaning of life is love, if you loose your love for life you will loose your life.

we are the creators of the beliefs that define the illusions that determine the way we act in our reality.

To make someone give up on this life, tell them to prepare for the next. why is the next more important than the now????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

think about the consequences of your actions
edit on 6-12-2012 by life12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Mayan is astrology.

And so this depends on what astrology is in terms of allignments and stargates, etc.

Dec 21 2012 is the Grand Cross Allignment, though some say this is actually Dec 23.

www.sonoma.edu...

The Celestial Cross is 90º within the astrological points of the Lion, Eagle, Bull, and Aquarius/Man. Some speculate that this Cross shape is what ancient cultures worshiped as the Solar Cross. Many Biblical scholars assert that the first Christian symbols where a fish, anchor but not a ‘cross’ until later as is found in every ancient pagan religion denoting their Sun God. Since the Grand Cross may not ’exactly’ encompass the cardinal point, some ascribe the alignment to an imperfect 'crooked Cross' or Solar Swastika, which the Nazi’s for example was the ‘Black Sun’. This Grand Cross of 2011 is unique in two ways: 1st, the New Moon will be partially eclipsed by the sun when 2nd, the Partial Eclipse will align itself with the great star Sirius. This star is in ancient accounts one of the ’Stairways to Heaven.’ Interestingly, in a Grand Cross, there is one planet in each astrological element (fire, earth, air and water). When Grand Crosses configure, they are seen as a source of extreme tension -pulling in all 4 directions at the same time. Can it be alluding to a coming time of great stress (birth pangs?...a delivery?) ...in which something has to break through or give way. Such configurations have been forming, dissolving and re-forming since last year and will continue through 2012. Some speculate it is an omen & sign of transition to a New World Order to possibly start on Dec 21, 2012. .

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join