It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by ColAngus

ok that time I really did snort... Harsh dude now your what -4000??

Honestly, is the OP coming back with more of HIS story and NOT his mothers story.. cause i swear he said that in the OP or was I mistaken? and I really do wanna know what happened march 22, 2002.

I'm not big on rapture stories or ascension body stories.. I mean what will happen if all these people just disappear?? what about the people driving, flying, etc.. hello mass chaos.. but I do have a back up plan if such a thing occurs.. i'm gonna find the richest guy that ascended around here and go live in his house

Yah, he said he would be back in a few hours after he is done work.

Thanks ewok... I'm interested in hearing the rest. Please provide more.

I think what most people need to get past more than anything is that we are not alone out here! An infinite number of stars and galaxies and planets. As far as we know...they just go on forever. Hubble deep field anyone? An infinite number of possibilities. Yet we as dumb apes, seem to think that life only happened here...because that is all we see. Once many realize that there are probably hundreds of thousands of life forms out there capable of thoughts; then we become open to the possibility that we are not the most advanced. Either spiritually, technologically, mentally, or even physically. We could be so far behind other civilizations, and yet also so much more than even others. The time is now, for us to get our heads out of our own mis-beliefs.
edit on 6-12-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If you really want to know whats going to happen december 21-23 you should watch what the real mayan say about it m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Also, are you really a Colonel?

Colonel Angus. Yeah, that's right. He's a Colonel.

My brain just rolled over inside my head. That was supreme.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I'm like Santa Claus, except I hand out guffaws and chortles instead of Hot Wheels and teddy bears.

Please donate to my ATS Points fund so that I can remain a presence here at ATS...at least under my current user name and IP address.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Here is the schedule You could be right, though why that news site posts incorrectly doesnt make sense. It was actually quite hard to find that schedule, found the link to it on another forum.

espace.cern.ch...

And that says from 17th on Technical Stop.

That was the one thing I get leary about, CERN.

By the way, I read articles on colliders in quantum physics before this was built, read that a larger project was being built.

But it was finished in 2008.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I wonder how many children are going to be disappointed on Christmas morning because their parents were certain that the world would end on Dec 21st...so didn't buy any gifts.

edit on 6-12-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
to a cave man. it is god. to day it is higher beings/aliens.
as you become more evolved and intelligent,
you can understand more. and get a new name!

Originally posted by dfsjr51
I personally do not believe in GOD, Jesus, or any other religious figure. In my heart and mind I do believe in a type of higher power, but not those in the Bible or religious writings. I am not saying I believe in aliens or anything like that. I just feel that each individual person has in there heart and mind the ability to figure out things for themselves. I don't need churches (CULTS) or anyone else telling me what to believe. My sister is a born again nut head and she is always telling me I am going to HELL for not believing in GOD or Jesus. Who is to say who is correct. I like to keep an open mind about things and really don't need people like my sister or any one else harping on me about these things and telling me I am going to HELL, etc.. What I believe may be different from what you or anyone else believes, but who is to say I can't believe in who I want.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

I wouldn't doubt that there would be a spectrum regarding the detail able to be communicated via telepathic thought... that seems obvious and goes without saying.

It seems in particular the completeness of the transfer would be a simple relationship between the capacity of the sender as well as the receiver and their compatibility. Whether we want to call one end of the spectrum of thought transfer "fuzzy vague feeling" and the other "hyper-conceptual awareness" is the icing on the cake.

edit on 6-12-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ok i see what your meaning... however I'm not sure why your concerned about the large hadron collider, they have powered it up and used it many times since it's repair in 2008... I remember when they first turned it on there was a bunch of OMG there "gonna blast us off the planet" conspiracies, but it's really a fanastic tool in which to study quantum and particle physics. I was really excited when they turned it on thinking we are one step closer to cold fusion... anywho I digress.. why are you in a panic over this?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I hope that I am understanding this. So...is what your saying is...that there is going to be a major spiritual shift from one dimension to another and the 2 will merge? And/or approx. one million people are awake and aware and will try and enlighten the rest of us?

Also...is the (big deal) about Dec. 21,2012 a spiritual shift and awareness?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My skeptical question. Why would some 'spiritual-heavenly-beings' be so fixated about this Dec 22, 2012 date?

What is the chances that a momentous planetary-changing phenomenon would just so happen to coincide with a pop-culture misinterpretation and popular meme of the meaning of some archaeological interpretation of an extinct culture's ancient astronomy?

Just 20 years ago, nobody cared about Dec 21 or 22 2012 as being anything in particular.

And I don't think the ancient Mayans had any super wisdom either. Moreover, they weren't even that good astronomers. They got the length of the year wrong (360 days) compared to the Egyptians, who many thousands of years earlier, had a more successful and more accurate astronomy.

Ancient Greeks improved upon the Egyptians even more and developed the fundamentals of mathematics as well, but are we going crazy repenting in preparation for Poseideon's upcoming wrath?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I Know you will not accept what i say but those are demons that you are being contacted by.they are demons to get you to spread a false message.the Holy Bible contains the truth.Yet your messages say to throw it away.i know the God you speak of and He would never say what you say He said and your people are demons.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

So you do not believe in God?I speak to Him all the time and He to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by NorEaster

I'm like Santa Claus, except I hand out guffaws and chortles instead of Hot Wheels and teddy bears.

Please donate to my ATS Points fund so that I can remain a presence here at ATS...at least under my current user name and IP address.

I have no idea what points do or how to get them to you. Can you redeem them for cash or prizes?

I just emailed a link to this thread to my wife. She honestly thinks I'm making up the whole December 21, 2012 D-Day thing, and doesn't believe that it's actually a real point of controversy in the world right now. It doesn't show up on the 11:00 local news, so she thinks I'm fabricating the notion that millions of people are anticipating that date as being a big change. Then again, she'd probably never leave the house again if she read some of this. There are some really tenuous holds on reality on display here today in this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey, will be changing that. Its apparently odd that one date was given. A shut down was determined in a schedule that was actually last years.

The whole thing still feels fishy to me, so I kept checking.

And, this is interesting, is 2012, dated in the summer, and links to Cern.

phys.org...

The current LHC schedule foresees proton running reaching a conclusion on 16 October, with a proton-ion run scheduled for November. In the preliminary new schedule, proton running is planned to continue until 16 December, with the proton-ion run starting after the Christmas stop on 18 January and continuing until 10 February. With a final Higgs update for 2012 scheduled to be given to Council during the week of 10 December, an early Christmas present in the form of new insights into the discovery announced last week could be on the cards.

They have rescheduled. The final schedule will be given during the week of the 10th, this month. And they're actually expecting to be in operation AFTER CHRISTMAS according to this.

We'll see.

I just want them to close down their shop nicely without any spontaneous urges to fire it up anywhere around 21-23.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Twenty years ago, i was 18,, shush i'm not that old.. and I guarantee not only did I know about the dec 21st mayan date but I speculated even then what those crazy murdering mayans could have foreseen at the end of the baktun.. I think i remember hearing about it long before then as well.. it was one of those things we talked about in school.. if we survived 2000.. what would life be like in the new millenia.. what would/could happen in 2012.. yep.. i do remember that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

There IS a way out.A very SURE way.He is called JESUS! He died for you.He took the punishment.Trust in Him and you will be saved.

link   
Absolutely nothing of significance will happen on that date.

link   
This thread had a familiar ring to it as if I had heard a story like this before.

I don't know if it is an exact match without going to the book and investigating and comparing the claims but the scenario put forth by the author here is very similar. Maybe they are on the same page and maybe this is the truth and why initially I felt this thread had a ring of truth to it because it reminded me of something else.

I finally realized after sleeping on it what it was

THE GREAT SHIFT
Co-creating a New World for 2012 and Beyond

It is a book "featuring" Lee Carroll and Kryon
Tom Kenyon and the Hathors & Mary Magdalen, Patricia Cori & The High Council of Sirus
first published in 2009
and thought to be among the best sources for information detailing the events of 2012.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12
reply to post by Screwed

There IS a way out.A very SURE way.He is called JESUS! He died for you.He took the punishment.Trust in Him and you will be saved.

Hooray
So has Ghandi gone to hell for not accepting Jesus before he died?
Pfft.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join