It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by boymonkey74

I finally got to page 6, and saw them - thanks for the reply.

Whoopdie-goddamn-Doo! Pictures that any millions of children could draw.

I want videos of hand-jestures, or I'm calling bvll# on the whole thing.

All of a sudden, my mom's body began to move on its' own...INCREDIBLY COMPLEX HAND GESTURES... as if it was some form of sign language developed to teach physics xD I mean it was mind blowingly complex. And not only that, but she was switching between them so fast, that I could not keep up with my own eyes. SHE WAS DOING THIS FOR A FEW YEARS GOING FOR 4-6 HOURS PER DAY... And all throughout, her body was being controlled by this gatekeeper.

I think there's a saying: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Nope - not in this case, bud.

Real simple: produce evidence or bug off. This woman could have found ANY number of people to study her condition, if not the paranormal, than the clinical.

edit on 12/6/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

You should not be so quick to doubt what has happened to his mom. He might be lying, but more likely he is not lying. Things like this have been happening for a very very long time.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by GFDGFS

what point are you making...?? I too have worked with the mentally ill... and it's no laughing matter. Some people I suppose could be misdiagnosed etc.. but really most are not. There really are true disorders of the mind and it's not because they are possessed by demonic spirits. That is an outlandish backwards view from the 1800's if I ever heard one.

Gnostics know demons exist so are you a gnostic? Which form of gnosticism do you adhere to?

There are disorders of the mind yes. There are demons yes. Sometimes they come together sometimes not...as is to be expected.

Here we go...another one of the Salem witch trial quotes. If that isn't a backwards view from the 1800's if I ever heard one....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Back on topic. Here's a summary:

1. The OP has "borrowed" elements of other New-Age mumbo-jumbo.

2. The drawerings look like they were done by a 4th grader interested in Star Wars, Harry Potter, and shapes.

3. The OP does not exhibit the grace or peace of an enlightened individual.

4. The mental health of the "channeler", his mother, is questionable.

5. The OP continues life as usual, including work and posting on ATS, when he "knows" that the most significant spiritual event in his life, the ascension, will happen in 2 weeks. Would you hang out and get defensive with people on ATS if you knew the end of life as you know it was near?

6. Despite all this, the "open-minded" among our community still see merit in the OP and seek more "knowledge".

7. The OP seems to take particular exception to anyone questioning or contradicting him.

Again, I ask, how absurd must the experiment get before the delusional mind raises a red flag?

On a side note, I also have a SCIENCE thingy background that is very, extremely scientific-like.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I would be really upset to learn that there are so few people on this planet who are ready to embrace a totally new way of living or existing.

I am ready to go though.
One way or the other, I am ready to go.
I am not willing to live this way any longer.
I am not suicidal, don't get me wrong.
I am just not going to ba able to live in a world run and dominated by money,greed, and self.
The things that are being done on this planet in the name of the almighty dollar, ego, and self gratification are staggering and WILL WILL WILL Kill this planet.

There is NO POSSIBLE way in which we can go on living life the way we have for the last hundred years without destroying ourselves and our planet.

SOMETHING HAS to give!!!
If something HUGE doesn't occur and SOON then our fates will be sealed.
That isn't a prophecy, that is just common sense.

God's prophecy is that you are living in Satan's world. It is only through Christ that you break free. The kingdom of heaven has been sown all around you - you just won't see it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

That is a very interesting point of view...not saying I agree, but very interesting...

I read a very good book closely relating to what you were talking about, not so much on the religous aspects but the same idea.

It's called The Dark Gods by Anthony Roberts and Geoff Gilbertson. It argues that mankind has always been plagued by certain 'Dark Forces' which in our own time have reappeared in the form of UFO's, weird looking aliens, men-in-black, spiritual entities and various other guises.

It's a very interesting angle...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The galactic new year, some say occurs 12/21/2012, symbolizes the transition from a type 1 civilization to a type 2 civilization, which will last 12,600 years until the next galatic new year, which will symbolize the beginning of a type 3 civilization and so on. Those that are left behind will be the ones living as type 1s.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just one thing i would like to add that know one has mentioned. The hand gestures the OP's mom spontaneously started doing in meditation are called Mudra's.
When one spontaneously breaks into a dance, trance, or starts doing these Mudra's one has reached a very high stage of spiritual enlightenment, well a part of enlightenment.

Contact with spirits usually accompanies these experiences.
The fact that the Op has not mentioned this and seems to be un aware of this rings some truth to his story, to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

I don't think you understand civilization types. They have no time frame.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Please people with mental health issues have enough stigma against them without you telling us all it is demons.
FFS do you not realise that you can really damage someone with mental health problems if they read your BS.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ET_MAN is that you???

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My opinion

Often people with certain mental illness including hallucination draw notebooks full of pictures and thoughts.

If your Mother is delusional and you buy into it as they can be totally convincing, it is all real to them, then you cannot get her the help she needs.

One common factor is being "special" "chosen" spoken to by angels or God, having a "purpose here".

These things are what the person needs as they feel just the opposite inside. Not special, no one loving then, losing love, no feeling of stability, security or safety .

Doing Yoga helps and is probably why she started it in the first place, but all things work in moderation and may hurt if abused.

Yoga can be a form of hypnosis and a person can subconsciously lead themselves to believe anything.

hal·lu·ci·na·tion Top Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionary (hə-lū'sə-nā'shən) n. Perception of visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or gustatory experiences without an external stimulus and with a compelling sense of their reality, usually resulting from a mental disorder or as a response to a drug. The objects or events so perceived. A false or mistaken idea; a delusion. Read more: www.answers.com...

Have a look at these drawings for instances of a person on the way to healing.
www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I have a question, I always felt my sister in-law came into my life to help me learn and understand my spiritually. She just always seemed to understand my feelings. We really got along together quite well, until her passing, which really made me feel emotions I don't easily show. The question I have, do you know if some people are incarnated to help other people progress spiritually? And if so, is that their only purpose on this plain of existence or are they also learning something at the same time?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by GFDGFS

what point are you making...?? I too have worked with the mentally ill... and it's no laughing matter. Some people I suppose could be misdiagnosed etc.. but really most are not. There really are true disorders of the mind and it's not because they are possessed by demonic spirits. That is an outlandish backwards view from the 1800's if I ever heard one.

1-I was not trying to make any point

2-MonkeyBoy or boymonkey74 whatever you want to call him, called the OP's mother crazy by saying this : " I have seen people who think they are talking to God in a mental ward I used to work in.
It is a scary thing to see even more so because the patient really thinks it is true."

3-LittleByLittle replied to monkeyboy: "I have meet a crazy person like that who could tell me my future and I did not belive him. He was post on.

Just because a person have a weird view of what is going do not mean they are lying. Know to much and see if you react like a normal person"

4- To which Monkey Boy replied: " The guy who talked to God only started talking to God when an idiot Christian nurse told him if he accepted Jesus he would be cured.
He tried to kill himself when the voices in his head who he thought was god told him something was going to happen in his life by a certain date and when it didn't happen he lost all hope and slit his wrists.
He survived and he was on the path of getting better when I left"

It was to this last statement that I asked monkey boy to prove that the patient "slit his wrists" because nothing happened!!....Monkey Boy story just does not make any sense, not saying that the OP's story makes sense neither but MonkeyBoy keeps trolling this thread along with ColAnugs. That is why I said that Monkey Boy was trying to hard to MAKE A POINT.
edit on 6-12-2012 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by celerygeneral
This is pretty much all BS. I'm not disputing necessarily that this didn't happen, but I am saying it's both things that actually happened coupled with OP's personal beliefs on the matter.

The time of books is over? Could this be because you've never read any of the ones you've listed? Hmm, pretty convenient.

I mean, I do agree we learn faster than what books could ever teach us, but when God is not making vocal contact with you in your head, you have the Truth which you know and you have the Word also. I do agree that this existence is to find God though. That's why it's so easy to see God as just a product of religion and church and thinking people are out to scam you and only seeing the hypocrites, which ruins the whole message all together and keeps some people from finding God for a really long time in their lives. We're all intended to go through the atheism/agnostic phase in our lives where we question things, but some people don't ever make it out of that. Anyway, I do agree that's why we're here. Period. That's the challenge.

However, the rest of your post was BS. I'm sure your mom did have an experience, but you are BS. And honestly, the way you speak about your mother is like you're having sex with her. It's a little too close and weird. You're in a co-dependent relationship with your mother.

Seems like YOU are the one thinking about sick things like that.....Go back to GLP

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

Wow dude wtf? Like I said I can not prove it because I'm not allowed to.
That time in my working life was very very hard and it nearly sent me over the edge, mentally that is and you think I'm trolling.
Suicide is not trolling and just because you do believe me doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I wish none of it was true and I never worked there but I did and I still have nightmares to do with the job I had to do.
I just pity you.
I have a feeling you are a certain person who crossed my path before on these boards and you got banned.
I would complain about your post but I will let it stay up just so people can see what you are like.
edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

You are not ready! You will feel lost, where you cant find the way out. You will see this, before i see you.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Izak4K because: no reason

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by GFDGFS

Wow dude wtf? Like I said I can not prove it because I'm not allowed to.
That time in my life was very very hard and it nearly sent me over the edge, mentally that is and you think I'm trolling.
I wish none of it was true and I never worked there but I did and I still have nightmares to do with the job I had to do.
I just pity you.

If you are not allowed to prove it, to discuss it, etc, then why bring it up to begin with?

Oh, because you were trying to make a point, right?

And no, we never had any type of arguments before, this is my first and only account. Like I said before, I did not like how you and ColAngus are trolling this thread and now I am doing the same thing by replying over and over to you. If you don't believe the OP's story just get out and carry on or be against it but with good arguments and not just by bashing people. This is my last reply to you or ColAnugs.
edit on 6-12-2012 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Just one thing i would like to add that know one has mentioned. The hand gestures the OP's mom spontaneously started doing in meditation are called Mudra's.
When one spontaneously breaks into a dance, trance, or starts doing these Mudra's one has reached a very high stage of spiritual enlightenment, well a part of enlightenment.

Contact with spirits usually accompanies these experiences.
The fact that the Op has not mentioned this and seems to be un aware of this rings some truth to his story, to me.

That's because many are too busy BASHING and HATING to notice anything of that importance. Thanks for your input, I found it VERY helpful indeed!!!

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join