It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just a word of warning

I will be removing Posting Privileges Next

You have been warned

Semper

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

I'm not saying He spoke to her specifically, of course I don't believe He would speak to her based on the other circumstances. I'm just not ruling it out that it could happen to someone if God desired. Otherwise I'd be puting God in a box saying, "I know when God would or would not speak, I know better than God." We can't be puting God in a box for the precise reason you made by saying it is out of our ability to comprehend." I believe that God has spoken clearly and now we have the word of God (the Bible). I don't think He has any reason to necessarily speak directly to anyone because He has already spoken, if we don't feel bothered to read His word then why would He bother coming directly to any individual.

Jesus said it best when he told the story of the rich man and Lazarus. Luke 16:19 The rich man asked God to send the ressurected Lazarus to his family so they would believe. Jesus said if they don't believe the law and the prophets, they sure are not going to believe even if a man was raised from the dead.

link   

link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

You are repeating yourself and have no clue what mental illness is.
Like I said before (repeating I know but the only way to get thru to him) weird is not mentally ill, I do not care if some guy guessed what would happen to you, I have told you what happens in the real world and if you choose to laugh at me for a very stressful time in my working life shame on you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Lets hope you're one of the lucky(?) chosen ones to transcend this mortal coil so we won't have to,read anymore of this Tosh. I've always had difficulty with heresay 'evidence'. The only evidence I could ever accept would be irrefutably physical ... Hope I don't get a 'visit' tonight

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphericalcircular
I don't know if the was mentioned already --

but why exactly are the 10,000 "light workers" here? What was their goal on Earth, if all of them are leaving?

Did they fail? Is that why they are splitting from the rest of the human race to live in their own hell?

Anyone is welcome to answer this....

They didn't "wake up"

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

what point are you making...?? I too have worked with the mentally ill... and it's no laughing matter. Some people I suppose could be misdiagnosed etc.. but really most are not. There really are true disorders of the mind and it's not because they are possessed by demonic spirits. That is an outlandish backwards view from the 1800's if I ever heard one.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualTerrier
...Are we all in one giant "script" playing our parts in it?
Am I the only person in the script having created a universe to occupy my "being" and to gain an understanding on how to understand and leave it? - i.e. created a world for myself or a few beings?

Glad to see I’m not the only one to have puzzled over this…
If I was…then…the answer to the first question would appear to be on a strong path toward “yes”…

…I like "Breakout" by "Foo Fighters":

"You make me dizzy,
running circles in my head
One of these days I'll chase you down.
Well look who's going crazy now
We're face to face my friend

Better get out
Better get out

You know you make me breakout"

My focus now seems to be a "Universe" view rather than a localised view, but I apprieciate their has to be some selfishness and arrogance in everyone (you do what you do because you want to do it).

Not too far from “The Pretender” (hopefully).
And – I agree – without selfishness (or self-centeredness), how would anyone survive in this world…as…anyone?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

you are controlled by demons and do not know it.You reject the Bible you reject Jesus and you will eventually reject and hate those that follow Him.

I don't reject Jesus's word in his humanitarianism, but neither do I believe everything written in the Bible, much of which is written before Jesus, and the rest after he died. However you said in another post, you can prove nothing, yet here you make dictacts...without proof.

Also, I guess by now you also realise you cannot use certain words here, that is a fact.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Sounds exactly like what's being conveyed in the Pleiadian messages, from Barbara Marciniak, etc.

I've been seeing two basic scenarios laid out for 2012... the Nibiru/disaster scenario, and the DNA evolution/ascention scenario. I think if it turns out to be true, it will be a combination of both.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Incredible story. Either everything transpired as you have laid it out, or you are one HELL of an inventive story-teller, and have missed your true calling.

I agree with the sentiments of the other posters (and hopefully, I have not missed a follow-up post(?)), but why not post pics of these drawing or even a video of your mothers strange-&complicated hand movements.

Seems like pretty easy evidence to produce to support your claims.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Im sorry, but this is complete and utter #e. How somebody can believe this sort of crap beggers belief.
We are merely a grain of sand of all the beaches of the world in relation to the universe. Why would a divine inspiration.....wait....actually i couldnt be bothered arguing this point.
People can have mental episodes where they hear something or see something that is not real but their mind believes it is and that is why she spoke with such intense passion.

I dont buy this kind crap for one god damn second. I have seen threads like these too many times to know that either people get a kick out of writing this sort of stuff or they are blinded by lies and/or mentally unstable.

You say you have a science background, well use it. THINK LOGICALLY. USE YOUR BRAIN and stop believing in this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The drawings are up...somewhere in the 20 pages and they all look like various sci fi films etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello!

Well i would just like to point out that the pictures of supposed aliens look very much like those i used to draw in my notebook, when classes kinda bored me, except i did not have any divine intervention, just a kid's imagination.

Now i will not say anything negative yet, the 21st is not far, we will see by then.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I finally got to page 6, and saw them - thanks for the reply.

Whoopdie-goddamn-Doo! Pictures that any millions of children could draw.

I want videos of hand-jestures, or I'm calling bvll# on the whole thing.

All of a sudden, my mom's body began to move on its' own...INCREDIBLY COMPLEX HAND GESTURES... as if it was some form of sign language developed to teach physics xD I mean it was mind blowingly complex. And not only that, but she was switching between them so fast, that I could not keep up with my own eyes. SHE WAS DOING THIS FOR A FEW YEARS GOING FOR 4-6 HOURS PER DAY... And all throughout, her body was being controlled by this gatekeeper.

I think there's a saying: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Nope - not in this case, bud.

Real simple: produce evidence or bug off. This woman could have found ANY number of people to study her condition, if not the paranormal, than the clinical.

edit on 12/6/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jrtallent

What happens when 2013 comes, are you going to believe more crap that will be spouted out for some new date like 2023 ect ect.

Will it finally awaken you to your senses? I lose faith in humanity when i see threads like this and posts like yours.

I only believe evidence, not anomalies, not specs of dust on a lens, solid evidence.

So please analyse, reanalyse, the information and arguments against nibiriu and ascension perhaps then your perspective might change.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Plofty

I read somewhere that the next "DOOM" date is in 2018 so not to long to wait.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
OP I only read your posts here and I am replying only to you for your benefit. What I am going to say has been known to be true for centuries and confirmed repeatedly throughout history. In fact, it is still being confirmed now.

You say the "age of books" is over. This is impossible. These same books say the Word of God will always be and always was. If there ever was an "age of books" that age will not end. Unless you are implying that God is a liar. You say the books did come from God, yet we somehow no longer need them. If you read the Scripture - that statement contradicts everything God told us. Do you believe in the God of the Jew's and Jesus Christ? If not...how could an age of books ever existed? You yourself said they come from God but we just don't need them anymore.

Spiritism leads to demons. There is no esoteric or secret knowledge necessary for salvation, in fact it leads to demons.

That being said, if you are genuine you should hear me out because I am saying this for your benefit. When these things do not come to pass, the demons will try to get you to kill yourselves (if that is what it is, and everything you have said indicates it). This has been going on for centuries. They appear as benevolent spiritual guides, and have been since the beginning. God specifically warns that Satan will appear to be benevolent. Turn to the Church established by Christ, the Catholic Church, when this is over. I know I will not convince you now - but when you find out what is actually happening please remember that Christ's Church is real and can help - furthermore God's mercy is *infinite* you have not transgressed beyond forgiveness.

I am not an expert on demons, but if they told you God's Word is no longer valid....the source can only be one place.

I have seen drawings like that; it comes from spiritism. Spiritism, yoga..... you should really take a look at what the Church knows about these things and what Christ's teaching is. Yoga is a form of worship btw.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I would be really upset to learn that there are so few people on this planet who are ready to embrace a totally new way of living or existing.

I am ready to go though.
One way or the other, I am ready to go.
I am not willing to live this way any longer.
I am not suicidal, don't get me wrong.
I am just not going to ba able to live in a world run and dominated by money,greed, and self.
The things that are being done on this planet in the name of the almighty dollar, ego, and self gratification are staggering and WILL WILL WILL Kill this planet.

There is NO POSSIBLE way in which we can go on living life the way we have for the last hundred years without destroying ourselves and our planet.

SOMETHING HAS to give!!!
If something HUGE doesn't occur and SOON then our fates will be sealed.
That isn't a prophecy, that is just common sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join