It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Thank you

Those kitty eyes are telling me to have happy holidays and to give them cheezburgerz...
edit on 11/20/2012 by Lysis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm not always sure what to make of people's avatars, they are so diverse and it would be like judging a book by its cover.

With that said, I must say that I am most impressed with a great number of amazing avatars here at ATS. If it's an animal, I'm sure to love it. If it is fantasy, I am sure to love that too. Anime does nothing for me. Sometimes I'll even send a U2U to tell someone how much I like their avatar. I havn't lately because there are just too many!

We need more dragons!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
its just an online way of being racist

lol

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
And here I thought an avatar stereotypist was a secretary named avatar who typed on two typewriters at once, one on the left and one on the right. See how much you can learn on ATS?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This has been one of the best threads I've read here in some time....

Des

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
My avatar is enigmatic...just like me....with my all seeing, all knowing eye.
I may have used a tad too much make up though.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this thread is pretty cool, i guess i never really realized that your avatar says a lot about you. What do you see in mine?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by jiggerj

what can you tell from mine

Sorry, I don't even know what your avatar is. I see a body with rather big boobs, but I can't see a head. I even put on two pair of glasses at one time to look at it. Are those skulls in the background?

I get the feeling it's of Egyptian or African origin.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by jiggerj

we have
total between us 4 children and 23 grandchildren.

About the Queen part...Do you remember the ATS regent election
we had this past summer? I took over as Queen of ATS!

I bow to you, my Queen! Please forgive this next slight, but could you please tell your total of four children with almost 6 kids each that there's more to life than just sex.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Anyone can look at my avatar and equate it to my being a lovable old coot. Okay, okay, a grumpy old bastid. lol

That's funny and you are right. That is exactly how I see you.

Anime is not my thing. I guess its a generation thing.

I don't like the ones who go for "Shock Value". Is that like trying too hard?

edit on 21-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by XPLodER

You are a loner, you think people do not see the real YOU
I believe you are also a prepper, you want to prepare in silence. You have good eduacation propably biology, physics or computers. I think your home is tidy and a bit asthetic and you live alone. You have high IQ.

edit on 20-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

Thanks for taking that one, Doll. I didn't have a clue.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Hefficide

This is unfair because we know quite a lot of you allready.
I believe you are a teacher ? I remember once i answered one of your threads you reminded me of my history teacher the way you analyzed the subject you were writing about. So my guess is teacher.

I've never been a teacher. I've worked as a sheet metal cut to length line operator, delivery driver, retail manager, restaurant manager, bouncer, cook, and for a company that distributed exotic pets.

You have a dark side of you, quite often you find yourself thinking how ( bad word ) #ed up we are.

Correct! And this predisposition may be the most ( or only ) sane thing about me.

Your bad habits are beer and potato chips which you enjoy while watching The Walking Death or the Game of Thrones.

No on the chips - I don't care for most forms of junk food - but am not a health nut as I eat way too much meat. You nailed TWO of my fave TV shows. And the beer? We'll say that one is technically correct as I was once a man who very much enjoyed his beer. But about 4 or 5 years ago I lost interest in drinking. My body chemistry changed and I lost my ability to drink gallons without getting a hangover. In fact I've only had alcohol twice in the past 2-3 years.

You enjoy history and fantasy. Even you have picked a character from The Walking Death, a charachter which is lone rider,

Daryl is my favorite character on that show and is actually probably a bit like me. Though I don't eat owl or possum. Then again, once the zombie apocalypse begins, I did mention that I eat a lot of meat and I suppose the grocery stores will no longer be an option. So, mmmm possum....

you are opposite, very social and not so fit.

I used to be very social, but not so much in the past few years. As far as health goes? I'm 46 and having some of the physical issues that men of my age tend to begin having. Body aches and such. I even had a period of high blood pressure that the doctors couldn't figure out - but it went away. My body aches, however, are an issue as I was a very, very rowdy young man and basically have a body that has taken a LOT of physical insult over the years. A lot of broken bones. However... I'm still in good shape and can still intimidate and hold my own against the young bucks. My nephews call me "the Silverback" - a reference to that old ape who still kicks butt.

Oh mental health wise.... totally a basket case there.

Every now and then you unconciously draw small pictures by the side of book pages, i believe its a habit. You also are a smoker and you wish you coud draw like a Louis Royo

Keep practising Boy

edit on 20-11-2012 by dollukka because: comma

I do smoke. But I do not doodle or draw. I had a cardiac arrest when I was younger. Prior to that I was very artistic. Since? I cannot even draw a stick figure that I think looks right. So, whoever Louis Royo is - even if he's a blind four year old with the cheap 6 pack of crayons - I probably do envy his skill.

All in all not a bad reading at all!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
I don't know, but I'm enjoying Beezzer's avatars lately.

Don't know what my avatar says about me. I like old movie stars with lots of "klaaas" (spoken with a New York accent).

I love your avatars - - you change them - - but they're all "old movie stars with lots of "klaaas".

I love vintage fashion from those periods.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I'm feeling left out here.

Sorry, watchitburn. Is there a nice way of saying we think you're avatar hints at you being a pyromaniac? lol

You are fixated on the idea that the world is going to go up in flames. Other than that, you love hot, spicy food and hot, spicy women. You have a collection of horror movies with a lot of gore. You have a police scanner that tells you when an accident occurs so you can rush out and see it for yourself. I also get the sense that you LOVE NASCAR races.

Sorry again, I just had three baloney sandwiches so I'm really full of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by windword

In a previous life you were a Japanese windsock.

Don't make me laugh this hard a 1:00 in the morning. I'll wake everyone up!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Since it's tabled... your avatar conflicts me because I want to hit on it - but then I realize that it's probably an eighty year old picture.

Then I fetal ball for about an hour until I forget all about it, Until you post again.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

reply to post by watchitburn

Okay, when you were a kid you read Stephen King's Firestarter and joined a secret government drug testing program in the hopes of gaining supernatural firestarting abilities. That didn't pan out so good, so you bought a lifetime supply of waterproof matches instead- and now you're a compulsive firebug!

That's awesome

I wish I had a cool avatar so people could analyze it, I should work on that

You have a gigantic question mark avatar on a conspiracy site. That speaks volumes on your personality! By frequenting ATS you are a rebel, suspicious of world events and hidden agendas, and a wee bit of a loner. Yet, you want to fit in somewhere.

Your fav characters are Sherlock Holmes, and Batman's arch enemy The Riddler

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

reply to post by calstorm

I think you are a descendant of Picasso who took artistic license while doing a portrait of that creepy girl from The Ring. You couldn't take her creepy sadness and decided to make her more cheerful looking so the nightmares would stop!

Too funny, no mention of the windup key in her back?

Oh, I noticed that key. But what I see is handles to a pair of scissors. Brrrrrrr!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If I kept an avatar for more than a week.....

My current avatar is in honor or the meme "If Daryl dies - we riot".

He can't die. I'm betting on him killing his own brother. Yeeha! Gotta love Walking Dead!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by kaylaluv

Since it's tabled... your avatar conflicts me because I want to hit on it - but then I realize that it's probably an eighty year old picture.

Then I fetal ball for about an hour until I forget all about it, Until you post again.

Take a number pal - I got first dibs.

Or we can sort this out caveman style.............

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join