It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

You are shy and uncertain among the people, you like to read romantic novels and watch romantic movies. Your favourite actor is propably Hugh Grant and favourite book is something from Jane Austen. You hate horror and action movies.

You are dreaming of the family and Prince ( which looks like Hugh Grant and talks like he has a plum in his mouth ) which whom you would like to have 5-6 kids. If you could describe yourself with a fairytale character you would be Cinderella. Your favourite TV serie is "Once upon time " and you feel like you live in such a world yourself.

You are a Tea drinker, and love chocolate

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If I kept an avatar for more than a week.....

My current avatar is in honor or the meme "If Daryl dies - we riot".

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Please don't bother guessing mine. I didn't pick it. A poster said it looked like me. The request was phrased so nicely that I switched to it. (Can't go around hurting people's feelings.) So the best you can do is form an impression of someone else's impression of me.

But my name is Charles and I was born in 1952

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

If I were to guess what your current avatar says about you it's that you are secretly friends with my husband and you're doing him a favor by getting me all riled up before he gets home from work!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

This is unfair because we know quite a lot of you allready.
I believe you are a teacher ? I remember once i answered one of your threads you reminded me of my history teacher the way you analyzed the subject you were writing about. So my guess is teacher.

You have a dark side of you, quite often you find yourself thinking how ( bad word ) #ed up we are. Your bad habits are beer and potato chips which you enjoy while watching The Walking Death or the Game of Thrones. You enjoy history and fantasy. Even you have picked a character from The Walking Death, a charachter which is lone rider, you are opposite, very social and not so fit. Every now and then you unconciously draw small pictures by the side of book pages, i believe its a habit. You also are a smoker and you wish you coud draw like a Louis Royo

Keep practising Boy

edit on 20-11-2012 by dollukka because: comma

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You are Heckyll and Jeckyll's unknown brother Charley. The three of you are eyeballing the man as a victim and contemplating how you can "razz" him best!

edit on 20-11-2012 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok anyone want to try mine? .. if i dare to ask

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Do me!!! I am cracking up reading your replies. What does my avatar say about me???

Please

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

You are secretly that alien chick from 3rd Rock From The Sun. You have been hiding out on the set of Game of Thrones, trying to escape from John Lithgow's lecherous advances!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by dollukka

You are secretly that alien chick from 3rd Rock From The Sun. You have been hiding out on the set of Game of Thrones, trying to escape from John Lithgow's lecherous advances!

He is spooky inteed ! cold shivers.. gotta hide fast LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

You were kidnapped by Reptillians on your way to the Angel Fairies Ball. They have a doppleganger Angel Fairy in place and plan to win Angel Fairy of the Year at all costs, so they dropped you in the middle of nowhere until the coronation ceremony is over!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hahaha....I love your imagination, how in the world are you pulling all of this out of thin air???

You have a great sense of humor

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Long driving vacations during childhood with nothing to do, so we made up funny bios of people in passing cars, on the side of the road, etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
First impressions are everything, even on the internet

I only like a handful of avatars and backgrounds on ATS right now. Although, that's because of how ATS's stylesheets currently resize backgrounds. Try doing any fancy anti-aliasing with your background then uploading it to ATS. Seriously, have fun with that.

In any case, enjoy or be repulsed by mine.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

what can you tell from mine

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

You like heavy metal.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysis

Your avatar makes me think of a giant collision between one of those gymnasts that dance around with the swirley ribbons and a game of Q*bert. Are you bouncey perchance?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Only those around me can attest to my bounciness.

My avatar is a depiction of the spacial arrangement of a lysozyme (plus some photoshop-fu for appearances). I can see how it looks like ribbons, though.

edit on 11/20/2012 by Lysis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysis

Your "photoshop-fu" is strong!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The only thing you got right was the part of me being a cat lover.
I am 57 years old,I am married to my second husband,we have
total between us 4 children and 23 grandchildren.I am a carnivore
and I like my steak medium-rare.

About the Queen part...Do you remember the ATS regent election
we had this past summer? I took over as Queen of ATS!
edit on 20-11-2012 by mamabeth because: added

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join