It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by littled16

Do me!!! I am cracking up reading your replies. What does my avatar say about me???

Please

You are an angel of the morning. You feel a little bit alone, but that's okay because you like yourself and find life interesting without needing to be head over heels in love with someone. If you ever heard of this song, then it would be your favorite. One of mine, too!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I am a Smeghead.

That is all.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

reply to post by kaylaluv Since it's tabled... your avatar conflicts me because I want to hit on it - but then I realize that it's probably an eighty year old picture. Then I fetal ball for about an hour until I forget all about it, Until you post again.

Take a number pal - I got first dibs. Or we can sort this out caveman style.............

Guys, GUYS! You're talkin' 'bout my mom here! So, let me just say, HA-HA! I saw her nekid and you didn't!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
People always mistake me for being female, I hope its just the kitty

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysis
First impressions are everything, even on the internet

I only like a handful of avatars and backgrounds on ATS right now. Although, that's because of how ATS's stylesheets currently resize backgrounds. Try doing any fancy anti-aliasing with your background then uploading it to ATS. Seriously, have fun with that.

In any case, enjoy or be repulsed by mine.

Lysis, I hate it when aliens come on a conspiracy site and pretend to be one of us! You can't fool me with that avatar because I'm sure I've seen that shape pressed into a cornfield by a UFO.

All those colors and ribbons have a hidden message to your fellow grey-folk, but I can read it!

It says: Humans taste just like chicken.

Game ON, alien!

edit on 11/21/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Lysis, I hate it when aliens come on a conspiracy site and pretend to be one of us! You can't fool me with that avatar because I'm sure I've seen that shape pressed into a cornfield by a UFO. All those colors and ribbons have a hidden message to your fellow grey-folk, but I can read it!

Game on, alien!

Just remember: "“Those who know don’t say, and those who say don’t know.”

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

You are an old soul and a characters like you are facing extinction, your definition of a good book would be something from 50´s a Good wifes guiide, but you are still looking for the significant one as you think he should be like Gray Grant, sporty and propably should work at the Wall Street. You love historical novels spiced with romance, like a story of Sarah Hemmings. In the evenings you rather have a glass of red wine and some salty cookies than eating unhealthy. You love fireplaces and good warm blanket on your feet while enjoying your solitude.

You love antiques and have collected some small miniatures from the markets. you rather go to dust your nose in some art museoum instead of having a beach party.

reply to post by Lysis

You love puzzles and cryptology. You believe that everything happens for a reason and in everything there is a mathematical pattern which explains it. Your symbol is propably Golden rule and your avatar kinda follows that too. Golden rule in nature or in buildings, more likely your wish when you were younger was being a architect, you like to draw and love good science fiction movie, your one of favourite movies would be like Prometheus or John Carter. You are a male and about 25-30. You date occasionally

edit on 21-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Anyone wanna read mine? I'm not sure if my avi really says anything about me but you folks are perceptive so I'm interested in any thoughts regarding my avatar.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You were so busy in your life that you didn´t stop to think what would be your ideal occupation, so you went where your nose pointed at. You had lust and enjoyed your life path till the point when you realized it was all wrong LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysis

Originally posted by jiggerj
Lysis, I hate it when aliens come on a conspiracy site and pretend to be one of us! You can't fool me with that avatar because I'm sure I've seen that shape pressed into a cornfield by a UFO. All those colors and ribbons have a hidden message to your fellow grey-folk, but I can read it!

Game on, alien!

Just remember: "“Those who know don’t say, and those who say don’t know.”

Sure, sure, and those that don't have five eyes and three arms taste delicious!
Fair is fair, Lysis of Lypanthablahblahblah. I'm going to eat your liver with a fine bottle of key-auntie.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As you can tell from my Avatar I'm interested in Greek Mythology, and i have an interest in Norse Mythology.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Just wanted to say, that I love the avatar. I recently watched that movie for the first time since I was younger and, dang is it an awesome movie. Absolutely heart-warming, plus it kinda fits this time of year. Not that many innocent, stirring films that have that feel-good vibe these days.

Anyways, I guess my Avatar seems rather revealing, but it is also deceptive. So, give it your best shot. What would be real unique is if you could make a somewhat accurate guess on someones appearance based on their avatar.

This reminds me of that British fellow on Shanghai Knights who can reveal intimate details about someone by scrutinizing their close personal effects.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am curious what someone thinks mine would represent.

This is fun!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I hate NASCAR.

Watching cars drive in circles for 5 hrs. is not my idea of entertainment.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Bubbles, you like sealife like dolphins and as a kid you liked to spend your time in beach gathering sea shells and round stones. You also are money person round shapes like money. money brings good things to your life thats why your round shapes are colorful. you have chosen to live in urban territory which you think gives you all you need. You are outgoing person and a happy yet independent. You do not prep because you think we are here to enjoy this life as long as it holds and if it ends.. thats it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
You love puzzles and cryptology. You believe that everything happens for a reason and in everything there is a mathematical pattern which explains it. Your symbol is propably Golden rule and your avatar kinda follows that too. Golden rule in nature or in buildings, more likely your wish when you were younger was being a architect, you like to draw and love good science fiction movie, your one of favourite movies would be like Prometheus or John Carter. You are a male and about 25-30. You date occasionally

Ehh, not quite. Puzzles and cryptology/cryptography, yes. I hate drawing but love digital graphics work; almost counter-intuitive. I'm female and not quite in that age range

reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Bubbles screensaver? Symbolism for your belief in the Parmenidean philosophy of duality.

reply to post by mcx1942

You have an unusual affinity for fezzes.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Reading your stuff I've thought of you as a deviously clever young guy, jiggerj.
Not an old coot.

The avatar usually doesn't sway me--I'm a substance over style kinda guy.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Very good! I do like the ocean and am fascinated by animals. The money thing is kind of true but I am not materialistic. I spend my money on enjoying my day to day life. As you correctly said, I am not a prepper. I do not save money, I spend it while I can!

Bravo for your reading. *

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Your favourite TV show is Doctor Who, and movie Men in Black. So basicly you are a steampunk. You are a male and enjoy spicy food. You are fascinated about time and space thats why you have that device in your avatars hand and you wish to have a control of it. Even you have dark spirited avatar you are the opposite, you mean good and have had a good life, the grin tells me you have a good sense of humour

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by mcx1942

Your favourite TV show is Doctor Who, and movie Men in Black. So basicly you are a steampunk. You are a male and enjoy spicy food. You are fascinated about time and space thats why you have that device in your avatars hand and you wish to have a control of it. Even you have dark spirited avatar you are the opposite, you mean good and have had a good life, the grin tells me you have a good sense of humour

Very close! Doctor Who and Stargate are tied for favorite Tv show. Not a fan of MIB
Wouldn't call myself a steampunk but I do love Spicey Food!
They last parts after that are pretty spot on too!
Very cool, thank you!
edit on 11/21/2012 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join