It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by jiggerj

What do you think of my queen kitty avatar?

You are a cat lover. Maybe you follow every story of the queen in the magazines. And, you play chess. Any male that doesn't love cats is NOT for you. You are between the ages of 22 and 35. You have no children of your own. You hate politics, rarely watch the news anymore because it's all just bad stuff!

You drink soy milk and only occasionally eat meat.

How'my doin'? LOLOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Someones avatar definitely reflects on how people take their posts and pre-deteremined judgements upon them.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by jiggerj

So what do you make of my avi?

I do always see you as an old guy in my head when i read your posts. I also equate guns with outdoorsmen, gun enthusiast or military.

I also always imagine the cute fairy avi's as belonging to a smoking hot woman. Kind of funny how that works now that you mention it.

I wander what the responses will be.

I don't care if the user is male, if they're avatar is hot, I stare at it a lot.

The more beautiful an avatar, the sexier the person.

Your avatar tells me that you are a strong compartmentalizer (is that even a word? lol). What I mean is, when you are here, you are all about ATS. You would wear a hat with a design of your favorite team if you went to watch them play. Honestly, I'm the same way. When I'm at work, I am AT work! I don't want family and friends calling me to chat, even on breaks.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Most of the time I don't notice avatars.

Unless it's a member I encounter often, then their avatar tends to pop out at me.
I always notice yours.
Sometimes I can even tell when it's one of your threads without even clicking on it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I also tend to slightly judge people based on their avatars. I have found myself actually ignoring you at times because I think you are a grumpy old man.

Okay to ignore. I am grumpy, but I only snap when someone snaps at me first.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Mine: Awesome - come at me!!

Yup! Your avatar tells me you are proud. You stand up for the little guy because you have a strong sense of right and wrong.

Either that or you're a fat. lazy shmub wasting your life away playing war-type video games.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Your avatar tells me that you are a world-traveler-wanna-be. You ache for the open road, but you probably don't have the money for it. I say you are a wanna-be because if you have already traveled the world you would've chosen an avatar of some foreign exotic place that you'd been to.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have to say that I do depend on peoples avatars to identify them. I find it very confusing when some people keep on changing theirs. I also don't understand why so many fellas on this site has sexy women avatars? (Or so I am told by my other half who tracks these things)

link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jiggerj

I dare you to read mine.

Hmmm, I'd say you are between the ages of 18 and 25 and unmarried. If you have nieces and nephews you love them to pieces. Quick fiery temper for everyone else. You live on pizza and soda, and love action movies.

I'm either a freakin' psychic or way WAY out of touch with reality!

link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yup! Your avatar tells me you are proud. You stand up for the little guy because you have a strong sense of right and wrong.
Naval Captain - very accurate.

Either that or you're a fat. lazy shmub wasting your life away playing war-type video games.
Ahh.......No.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by jiggerj

After entertaining myself by going through a few threads in which many members posted pictures of themselves I have learned never to judge people by their avatars. It's like following the old adage about not judging a book by it's cover. All is not as it appears!

Then, you hate the holidays, too??? You aren't bright and bubbly? You don't already have Christmas decorations all over the house? You didn't start your Christmas shopping SIX MONTHS ago???

LOL This is fun!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by jiggerj

I shouldn't really speak on avatars given the one I carry is silly.

I LOVE your avatar! You are easy-going and imaginative, probably a lot of fun to be around.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
can you tell me what you see in my av?

please

xploder

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I'm grumpy, menopausal, no Christmas decorations till the last minute, have bought ONE present, and everyone around here says I am the queen "something that rhymes with WITCH'! I also treasure my Pitbull above all other four legged creatures.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Grumpy? I think you love cooking and serve your loved ones great meals. Baking is your passion specially for Christmas LOL
And you hate cleaning up

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bronagh

I would be interested in knowing what kind of person people think I am simply from seeing my avatar.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Bronagh because: Spelling

You are friendly and probably highly intelligent. You love science shows, Doctor Who, and are first in line at the cinema for any movie about outerspace. Oh yeah, and you get easily embarrassed if you find that you've mispelled a word. Hence, the desperate need to explain your edits. lol

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

You are dead on with my love for cooking and baking, and I HATE cleaning up!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by jiggerj

Naval Captain - very accurate.

Captain, OOH! Proud to have met you, sir.

edit on 11/20/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/20/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by jiggerj

I'm grumpy, menopausal, no Christmas decorations till the last minute, have bought ONE present, and everyone around here says I am the queen "something that rhymes with WITCH'! I also treasure my Pitbull above all other four legged creatures.

Soooo, I was right?

You aren't bright and bubbly? You don't already have Christmas decorations all over the house? You didn't start your Christmas shopping SIX MONTHS ago???

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You are a loner, you think people do not see the real YOU
I believe you are also a prepper, you want to prepare in silence. You have good eduacation propably biology, physics or computers. I think your home is tidy and a bit asthetic and you live alone. You have high IQ.

edit on 20-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join