It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Pretty much! The new avatar is for the grandkid's amusement. The only part I like about Christmas is the cooking and eating portion of the holiday. My decorations go up about a week before and come down the day after. Wouldn't put up a tree at all if the husband didn't pitch a fit!

We have a big Christmas Eve party at my house every year because I have the biggest house for it and I like to cook. I'm happy as a clam when they all LEAVE! My mother moved to a smaller house several years ago and I got stuck with it by default.

Yeah, I kind of hate Christmas- too much work!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm feeling left out here.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Okay, when you were a kid you read Stephen King's Firestarter and joined a secret government drug testing program in the hopes of gaining supernatural firestarting abilities. That didn't pan out so good, so you bought a lifetime supply of waterproof matches instead- and now you're a compulsive firebug!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OKAY! Now do me! Do me! Me. Me. Me!

I created my avatar, btw.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You have a great avatar. I think you are meditator, you browse the signs around you and expect the scenery like in your avatar to happen anyday. Your biggest fear or more like fascination is a eruption of supervolcano, you are like the fella in 2012 movie acted by Woody Harrelson, you enjoy the magnitude and beauty of such a thing, you live to experience that.
Also i think you enjoy dark humour, you like stand up comedy as you want to laugh to the facts that we are silly people and totally tube sighted. Your house is messy, only because you spend so much time in internet and bed having weird apocalyptic dreams.
You like to bike and hike.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

In a previous life you were a Japanese windsock. One day a giant wind blew you into space and you floated around until you landed on the Dog Star, where you dwelt happily until the end of your "sockiness". Then you were reincarnated as an eagle, soaring the skies and gliding upon the four winds, gathering wisdom to pass down to the unenlightened populous!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Bronagh

I would be interested in knowing what kind of person people think I am simply from seeing my avatar.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Bronagh because: Spelling

You are friendly and probably highly intelligent. You love science shows, Doctor Who, and are first in line at the cinema for any movie about outerspace. Oh yeah, and you get easily embarrassed if you find that you've mispelled a word. Hence, the desperate need to explain your edits. lol

I won't comment about my intelligence, that will be for others to form their own opinion about but thank you
. Pretty spot on with everything else. I get along with most people, love science and science fiction and I would be first in line if there was a theater near me, which there isn't hehe.
I do dislike seeing typos in my posts once I've noticed them as proper spelling is important to me, and I explain my edits because I'm used to it being the done thing from a different forum :p.

You're doing pretty well with this whole *guess the person behind the avatar* thing

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Okay, when you were a kid you read Stephen King's Firestarter and joined a secret government drug testing program in the hopes of gaining supernatural firestarting abilities. That didn't pan out so good, so you bought a lifetime supply of waterproof matches instead- and now you're a compulsive firebug!

That's awesome

I wish I had a cool avatar so people could analyze it, I should work on that

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Uncanny!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Your tried to draw Wile E. Coyote, as you see yourself as character of Looney tunes, so even you have very nice and sparkly colors your avatar was just a breath from the Wile E. Coyote´s mouth not as you wanted to be but the outcome is fancy.
You like to think positive and you are the worst man mocking you. Your days goes on brightly, every morning you drink orange juice, not cos of taste just because you like the color. Your house is like a trip back to 60´s with psychedelic colors. Best place you can think of is DisneyWorld.
edit on 20-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

You are the mysterious entity in black. You are an enigma to all and question everyone and everything. You keep yourself so well hidden that sometimes even you forget where you are. Either that or you accidentally locked yourself in the closet again and can't find the pull chain for the lightbulb!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would love for someone to tell me what they think my avatar says about me.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Casandra

You are the mysterious entity in black. You are an enigma to all and question everyone and everything. You keep yourself so well hidden that sometimes even you forget where you are. Either that or you accidentally locked yourself in the closet again and can't find the pull chain for the lightbulb!

I suspect she is religious.
The question mark to me means looking for answers.

Sorry if i am wrong Casandra.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Pretty accurate... I still haven't managed to find the blasted light switch

I love your avatar, that cat is just begging to be kissed and cuddled.

reply to post by DrumsRfun

Nope, not religious.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Casandra because: Added reply

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I think you are a descendant of Picasso who took artistic license while doing a portrait of that creepy girl from The Ring. You couldn't take her creepy sadness and decided to make her more cheerful looking so the nightmares would stop!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Not quite, but you have some points pretty close.

reply to post by dollukka

My house has been called "creepy" clean.

And I'm not that nutty yet.

link   

I was going to say in the arts or an artist and was from California but I saw your location.
Also,you are female is what i am thinking.
If you are...don't tell anyone.

edit on 20-11-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

link   

double post

edit on 20-11-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I think you are a descendant of Picasso who took artistic license while doing a portrait of that creepy girl from The Ring. You couldn't take her creepy sadness and decided to make her more cheerful looking so the nightmares would stop!

Too funny, no mention of the windup key in her back?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

Too funny, no mention of the windup key in her back?

Nah, I'm no art expert, and only you Piccasos could properly interpret that part! The wings however signify your wish to fly into a beautiful dream land where the creepy Ring girl is harmless and can't traumatize you any more!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join