It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by Noncompatible

is a life of servitude worth living? Or you can just close your eyes and work for the dream of a lovely family, house and some kids. More fruit for this dynasties war machine.

It is servitude to self that is true slavery. Service to others is the key to self-sacrifice and the path to growth in the ways of everlasting peace.

The heart is selfish above all else and despritely wicked. Ofter times it is freedom which creates the natural wickedness of the mind; the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

A life of servitude according to the will of Almighty God brings about the greatest worth possible in physical life. Sadly most choose to appease self above all else, by design.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I would appreciate it if you didn't verbally punch people right in their beliefs. That's not very mature. Please, do provide your evidence, justifying your vindictive rebuttal.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

People like yourself do not understand that service to self can be balanced with service to others. If done right, service to self leads straight into service to others, and back around, in circles upon circles.

I like to say that if everyone took care of everyone else, we would all be taken care of.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
I'm in the beginning stages of a series of fasting, meditation, and nature. Is anyone else in a similar mode?

A good thing to do just before summer - getting ready for the beach, sun etc. The summer solstice is this Friday.
edit on 19-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Please be polite and explain your point of view in this, and why you feel this is so crazy. Because right now, I'm getting the impression that you're here to attack people instead of contribute anything worthwhile.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO

I would still not write off the Maya as stupid Ancients though, it seems to show that they were aware of things they should not of know. I 'm referring to knowledge of planets that we were not even aware of until recently, Pluto, Neptune, the color of Neptune, and frozen moons and planets we didn't even know of.

This is incorrect. They knew only of the five planets visible to the naked eye.

link   

Originally posted by Drezden
I have been able to reach a theta state more quickly and often while meditating lately, but I don't know that I'd attribute that to 2012 or any of that stuff.
I have cd's that will do that in a heartbeat. You can reach Theta, Delta and even Epsilon.

link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Two years ago I predicted that people would start pretending that they were shifting to a higher frequency and would possibly even begin to hum to themselves as they went through this charade.

I called it the emperor's new clothes effect. Some day one of their friends will say, "For the love of pete, please sit down." Then they will realize they are "naked."

Oh thank you dear boy thank you so much. Yes just as you say. The emperors new clothes. Or how about Monkey see monkey do. That applies too.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
The thing for me is that I don't feel anything. I'm numb to it. I also don't dream. If I do dream, I never remember them, which is the same to me as not dreaming. I hear everyone talking about this and I just don't get it. It's not that I'm a doubter in all of this, because I'm leaving the door open for possibilities. I just don't feel it. You'd think that if there were some sort of "mystical energy" bombarding the planet that there wouldn't be any doubt that everyone would feel it. I'm just getting nothing.

Try grounding.

Look it up, use keywords "grounding meditation", something like that. I prefer to ground in a hot tub full of Epsom salt, with some chill music or just to my own thoughts.

You dream you just don't remember, and that's fine. If you WANT to remember be sure to put a pen and paper next to the bed, and make a habit of writing down the last thing you remember, before you start your wakeup routine and you forget completely. You'll find the first few go-arounds, you'll only remember teeny bits of it, and your notepad will be bare. But after a week or so, you'll find that by training your mind to keep a hold of those memories while you write them, it gets easier and you'll have more to go on. I think you'd be surprised how well this works. The mind KNOWS the subconscious needs to be heard, and this is an avenue. Go with it if you feel like you want to explore this. It can amazing, almost like deja vu before it even happens the first time. Weird.

Anyway, don't worry about the rest. It isn't important to know the mechanics behind all this, like I said before. It is just for those seekers who thrive on digging up the truth and information that helps towards that. Deep down we all know the truth, but we can't access it directly at this time.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingster129
I've definitely been having very spiritual dreams lately.

I'm feeling the changes too. My energy body is a lot more reactive too.

I'm thinking that during the eight minutes of alignment on Dec 21st will raise your consciousness by an extreme level.

Watch this video. A Mayan leader talks about what's going to happen on Dec 21st.
www.youtube.com...

I watched this guy. I watched his other videos too, and commented. First, the translator is a hot little tall thing (to me, I am tall as well.) Second, I think he's completely making this stuff up as he goes, and even the translator is like "wut", sometimes. Almost none of it resonated with me, or felt remotely truthful.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

There are more than 5 planets visible to the eye. Try 7. Also who says they only used their physical/naked eyes? Shamans for centuries have been able to describe a great many things that could not be perceived with the naked eye. Schizophrenia anyone?
edit on 19-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wsgizmo

How does playing an instrument qualify you for any of this? What does being a musician have to do with this? Or I guess everything. Its as plausable as any of the other nonsense being posted here.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Listening to music, and more directly playing music, stimulates the right brain hemisphere, which is responsible for your intuition, increased creativity, etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
reply to post by BlueMule

What is the source of the energy, from the winter and summer solstice. I thought all this was were the shortest or longest days, prospectively.

I could see difference in solar energy, but how can this cause any other effect. I'm sure if you go back into pagan or druid beliefs, this would be of some signification, due to, harvest or planting and living as a backward people in general.

I'm sure the Maya, had this is marked on their calender, their society was far more astrological than our pitiful Gregorian calender, that offered minimal information of the goings on in the cosmos.

If you some have already had the effect of this 2012, back as early as 2008, what exactly has it done to you, how has it changed you, I mean really changed you. Like DNA, give you Christ like realization of self or what ever.

I'm not try to mock or make fun, to me the solstice is just another day, maybe a day people celebrate, but just another day.

You are correct. Its the longest day and the shortest day having to do with our planets annual voyage around the sun. It has nothing to do with energy and certainly nothing to do with anything in the "center" of our universe which is vey very far away from us. Archaic beliefs about energy during these periods harkesns back to ancient religions and pegan beliefs about moon godesses. Maiden, Mother, Chrone. New Moon, Full Moon, waning moon. New moon- virginal energy, full moon full mother energy, waning moon, death. To a modern thinking person these things should have no meaning. But if you're backwards or gullible you might find yourself grasping at these things. I've tried these new agey religions and didnt get any better results than with traditional religions so its all Bull.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join