It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I think its accessible to all, sort of like how a radio station is accessible to all radios. Its just a matter of tuning in. Fasting, meditation, reading mystical literature, exercise, dream incubation, and being immersed in nature are some of the ways one might tune in.

How can you separate this from self delusion? How do you know you aren't simply fooling yourself?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Everything was fine up until page 7 and then wham, multiple 'off topic'.

Question to skeptics:
If a big change is about to occur where this worlds chances of survival depends upon the spiritual strength of its inhabitants, isn't it logical to support those who are spiritually minded instead of just knifing them in the spine 24/7 ?

If you cannot feel the massive waves of both good and evil karma flowing across this world right now, then leave threads like this alone.

The spiritual guys don't know what is coming so our backs are against the wall right now.

Basically both Heaven and hell are merging into this world.

The more good spiritually minded people that are turned away from opening their hearts, the more chances that world war 3 will become reality and ruin this world.

Just leave the spiritual minded people alone and hopefully their karma will transform this world into a paradise.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
If a big change is about to occur where this worlds chances of survival depends upon the spiritual strength of its inhabitants, isn't it logical to support those who are spiritually minded instead of just knifing them in the spine 24/7 ?

There is no big change going to occur, I have stopped it.

If you cannot feel the massive waves of both good and evil karma flowing across this world right now, then leave threads like this alone.

Therre is only good karma now

The spiritual guys don't know what is coming

They never do, but I have it under control.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

There is no big change going to occur, I have stopped it.

A real person would explain how they stopped it.

A troll wouldn't have a clue where to start.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I think its accessible to all, sort of like how a radio station is accessible to all radios. Its just a matter of tuning in. Fasting, meditation, reading mystical literature, exercise, dream incubation, and being immersed in nature are some of the ways one might tune in.

How can you separate this from self delusion? How do you know you aren't simply fooling yourself?

i'm sure more than one scientist has said the same thing to themselves when embarking on new discoveries. i suppose what matters is whether or not people are getting results that they feel good about and in the end what does it really matter if they're happy.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMuleI think its accessible to all, sort of like how a local radio station is accessible to all local radios. Its just a matter of tuning in. Fasting, meditation, reading mystical literature, exercise, dream incubation, and being immersed in nature are some of the ways one might tune in.

Well I try to do some of these things except for fasting and exercise also my thoughts are seldom settled or peaceful enough to try meditation which is an area I've not read much into. Also I don't know what dream incubation is but I've always wanted to achieve lucid dreaming but unfortunately have not succeded. I do have a great respect and appreciation of the natural world and places where humans don't go to but unfortunately those idiots seem to get everywhere.

As for the 2012 phenomenon I've been aware of it for many years but now that it is nearly upon us I'm still no closer to understanding or knowing which if any of the multitude of theories and interpretations will come to pass. I've read things about pole shift, precession, galactic alignment and the Earth moving through the Photon belt which will trigger some kind of shift in human consiousness or acension. However I find it hard to fully believe these things because of their highly speculative nature and as I've never had a paranormal or spiritual experience in my life I struggle to easily believe in concepts such as frequencies and higher vibrations because even though they may and probably do exist for me they are unaccessible and totally removed from the world as I percieve it.

Also about a new age of spiritual enlightenment I just can't see that happening as the natural state of the majority of the human race still seems to be one of hostility, aggressiveness and all human actions are based upon self preservation and the survival of the fittest.I cannot reconcile this with a genunine so called new age of spiritual enlightenment that isn't based on self serving interest or doesn't have some ulterior motives and sometimes I find myself wishing that the apocalyptic Nibiru sceanario is true and that humanity will be purged from the planet by a great cataclysm.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

I recommend that you try a ten-day brown rice fast starting after Thanksgiving. During the ten days, read one of the following books or a similar book.

Living Deeply The Art & Science of Transformation in Everyday Life
The Hero with a Thousand Faces
The Essential Rumi, New Expanded Edition

edit on 20-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by GnosisAD

The OP asked people to respond with how they felt and I have stated what I believe to be the situation.

A simple 'no' would have been good enough. Instead my thread is littered with annoying and unnecessary pseudo-skeptic harrassment and dogma.

In any normal Internet forum, ATS included, a thread is not some sort of domain of its originator. If you want an exclusive area tailored to your taste, start a blog and disable unmoderated posts.

"A simple no", as you put it, is a waste of bandwidth. It doesn't add thought and argument. Again, ATS is about ignorance and how it might possibly be denied. So it's an argument, and not a statement of YES vs NO.

You original post is fine, I get it, you experience mood variations. Fine. There can be mystical and non-mystical explanations for that. Some side with the former, some with the latter. But then there was all sorts of crap about "galactic plane", "pulses from Saggitarius" and of course the classic New Age woo-woo stuff about DNA being tuned to cosmic frequencies. Plus some stuff that falsifies facts. And if someone finds the latter exceedingly silly, don't call him "pseudo-skeptic", as you did. A simple "skeptic" will do.

Now please take your skeptic friends with you and leave.

As I said above, you can start a blog and feel comfy. Otherwise the Internet calls for growing a thicker skin. And not being a whiner.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

By that same token. If a big change isn't about to happen then shouldn't believers support the skeptics who say the only way to fix the world is by actively trying to fix it instead of just waiting around for some cosmic reset button or trying to think things better? The truth is there are no prophecies regarding 2012. So what is more likely, an unknown cosmic event will actually occur on a date that had no significance until a bunch of con men started selling books about it; or the believers have convinced themselves that something will happen to the point that they are suffering from the known phenomenon of cognitive dissonance and as a result no matter what happens they will believe they're feeling something?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I notice you addessed a post to me...but I skimmed it because I am not interested in talking to skeptics in this thread. Period. I guess I need to make that explicitly clear to you so that you don't waste any more of our time addressing me.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by fadedface

I recommend that you try a ten-day brown rice fast starting after Thanksgiving. During the ten days, read one of the following books or a similar book.

Living Deeply The Art & Science of Transformation in Everyday Life
The Hero with a Thousand Faces
The Essential Rumi, New Expanded Edition

Thank you for the advice and the book recommendations.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The problem with this approach is that it flies in the face of what ATS stands for. The motto of ATS is Deny Ignorance. By ignoring a whole subset of the site you actively embrace ignorance. While you may not like what they have to say they play an important role on this site and the interplay between skeptics and believers often leads to insights neither side would have found on their own. Are you truly willing miss out on potentially learning something new simply because you don't want to question your beliefs?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

shouldn't believers support the skeptics who say the only way to fix the world

Any ideas how to fix the world ?

Riots don't work.
Demonstrations don't work.
Anonymous hackers hitting Jewish websites have done nothing useful.

World war 3 is ready to explode throughout the middle-east.

i guess wiping out 7 billion people with a war orchestrated by the elite is one way to solve the worlds problems.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The problem with this approach is that it flies in the face of what ATS stands for. The motto of ATS is Deny Ignorance. By ignoring a whole subset of the site you actively embrace ignorance. While you may not like what they have to say they play an important role on this site and the interplay between skeptics and believers often leads to insights neither side would have found on their own. Are you truly willing miss out on potentially learning something new simply because you don't want to question your beliefs?

You are assuming much. You are assuming that I don't already have years and years of engaging 'skeptics' and questioning my beliefs under my belt. I'm not missing out on anything. Do you think I was born yesterday? But go right ahead and cling to your assumptions.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Just because we have no solutions right now doesn't mean we should just sit around doing nothing hoping things will get better on their own. This is one of the reasons I find "positive" 2012 theories to be just as dangerous as the doomsday ones. They breed apathy and shirk responsibility. As long as the con men keep pushing back the date then these believers will keep doing nothing because they believe that the cosmic event that will fix the world is just around the corner. Having a positive outlook certainly isn't a bad thing but at the same time you need to be the change you want to see in the world. All the positivity in the world isn't doing anyone any good if you're just sitting at home.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So what if you've spent years dealing with skeptics? We should constantly be striving to learn more. By ignoring a large group of people you are cutting off an entire avenue of potential knowledge. Even if you find those who disagree with you annoying for the most part that just makes it much more satisfying when one of them says something that resonates with you and gives you a deeper understanding of the world. In my opinion it is worth dealing with all of those people who disagree with you for the possibility of learning something.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I'm all for open discussion and im not taking sides on the new age vs. linear thinking front. I'm just saying that many of the responses to this were not mature discussion but aggressive "I'm right , you're wrong" nonsense. I say if you don't feel this way about " mystical energy" what is the purpose of jumping in on a thread just to throw the bs flag. Does it make one feel superior? How about all we really know, is the we know nothing. I think history speaks for itself with the untold number of times one doctrine of belief was found later to be completely untrue. So we should all practice a little humility and realize we don't really know for 100% fact a lot of the things we take for common knowledge. That's why science has "theory" attatched to the majority of its conjecture

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
To the Skeptics - With a closed mind and heart you'll have a very difficult time in the next few weeks and beyond. I've heard your argument, that nothing will happen, and that all of this is just new-agey B.S. Fine, fine. Yet many of us here are present to tell you that this time, you are wrong. People equate this time to that of "Y2K". I need to tell you that my heart feels completely different about this time relative to that "supposed end of the world" time. In fact, I laughed and scoffed much like you skeptics are doing now, to those prepping for doom and worrying about it all. The difference here is profound. First off, it isn't doom I feel. It is liberation, jubilation, and love. I know others feel it too.

While it is just fine to remain inconclusive and unsure, it is not advised to remain so cold-hearted and indifferent about the great changes that are occurring right now. Time to use the heart to guide you. This is not a time to close off the heart and let the thought-forms of ego and non-aware mind drive your conclusions. Time to let awareness in and with an open heart.

We (the folks that feel these things this time around) all urge the Skeptics to not judge things now, to just let them happen and embrace them, as it will aid the transition for those all around. One does not criticize and demonize the caterpillar for its natural ability to turn into a butterfly. Why bother bringing in that negative energy toward these people who do feel change, acting as if its some sort of joke? This isn't some "Emperor's new clothes" thing. This is a collective consciousness thing, a unity thing, and a Oneness thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join