It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

If the Gregorian calendar is as great as you say why have they had to fix it so many times.
Why are there days in in the 1800s that never existed, yea a really great calender, just like a april fool, fool because they changed the first of the year, that's why april fool. Really great calender for planting corn.

How many times did they change the Maya calender, you just like to think you know everything ,you don't, I don't.

The Gregorian calendar has not been fixed - not once. It has no missing days. The switch from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar did leave out some days. The reason for that is that every 4 years was a leap year in the Julian calendar. The same is not true of the Gregorian calendar.

The Gregorian calendar is a solar calendar. There are many Mayan calendars. The one of interest is the long count, which is a count of days. It is becoming clear to archaeologists that not all Maya agreed as to which day it is in the count. We have one society agreeing on dates where we try to match the motion of the Earth around the Sun with the rotation of the Earth. The Mayans couldn't agree to which day they had counted.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If you are talking about mental changes, then I have some experience too...from the past few weeks, i am feeling a great contrast of feelings, in relatively short periods. And sometimes they just fade out; at times i cant feel any emotions at all
when i lie down on my bed sometimes, i can feel something weigh at the base of my body...just like something is pulling, not me, but my soul, downwards...which is again, creepy as hell..

Oh, and yeah. I'm perfectly in my sane mind. I do not have any mental/physical illness. I don't take any hallucinogens/drugs. Nor do I have any religious beliefs. I'm just stating everything that has happened 'as is'.

Peace,
Saneeto
edit on 11/19/2012 by Saneeto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Hmmmmmmm

I am not one to hop on the 2012 bandwagon but I must say for the past week I have been feeling very strange indeed.

Bad dreams, bad sleep, bad thoughts and a bad week in general

SS

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
bump for later

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wsgizmo

Thanks for the references.

As I stated before solar activity cannot be connected to the galactic core.

Nothing you posted suggests any connection between the two. You provide links suggesting that cosmic rays are connected to the temperature of the upper atmosphere. You also point out a possible source for the cosmic rays from the center of our galaxy. The first paper does not connect the two either.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by jheherrin

People still think James Randis' approach is valid?

/sigh

When are people going to wake up to his shenanigans? When are people going to see through his empty publicity stunts?

edit on 18-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Double blinds aren't valid anymore?? Shenanigans?

When are people like you going to stop giving extremely thin excuses when asked to put up or shut up? Your claimed ability to sense 'powers' could be proven easily... if you actually had any.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
reply to post by BlueMule

Hmmmmmmm

I am not one to hop on the 2012 bandwagon but I must say for the past week I have been feeling very strange indeed.

Bad dreams, bad sleep, bad thoughts and a bad week in general

SS

Sorry to hear that. Maybe this will help.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EurusEX

your mind could spin that way if you would let it. i'll give you a hint: as long as you think we're "crazy", it'll never happen.

you have to believe that it is even possible before you can see it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by jheherrin

People still think James Randis' approach is valid?

/sigh

When are people going to wake up to his shenanigans? When are people going to see through his empty publicity stunts?

edit on 18-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Double blinds aren't valid anymore?? Shenanigans?

When are people like you going to stop giving extremely thin excuses when asked to put up or shut up? Your claimed ability to sense 'powers' could be proven easily... if you actually had any.

I didn't make this thread to argue with Randi fanbois. I made it to hear from like-minded people. If and when I want to waste time talking to Randi fanbois, I'll go to his forum as I have before. So I'm not going to bother with you, except to recommend a couple of books and articles which you will no doubt ignore.

RANDI'S PRIZE: What sceptics say about the paranormal, why they are wrong and why it matters

Varieties of Anomalous Experience: Examining the Scientific Evidence

The Trickster and the Paranormal

dailygrail.com...

Good luck.

edit on 19-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The time compression has been the greatest thing I've noticed. Everything is happening so fast and the days are blurring by. I'm studying shamanism and have been picking up on huge waves of energy. I've have been able to slow things down a bit, but the uptick in time is definitely been a strong one as the vortex tightens. Set your INTENT! Jai Ganesha

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back,
To earth, who can tell ?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

That song is the anti-christ of rock!