It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
FOLKS, my finger is getting tired. Get this back on topic and knock off the ad hominem attacks and rude remarks, or I'll close the thread. Final Warning.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/19/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Wsgizmo

Thanks for the references.

As I stated before solar activity cannot be connected to the galactic core.

Nothing you posted suggests any connection between the two. You provide links suggesting that cosmic rays are connected to the temperature of the upper atmosphere. You also point out a possible source for the cosmic rays from the center of our galaxy. The first paper does not connect the two either.

It is INTERESTING how you know this. My goodness, its like you know something we don't.

You do realize that you are completely misguided by what you THINK is true, right? You are deriving what you believe is truth off of scientific theories. Theories go out the window as fast as they come in. That's why they are theories.

We don't know everything and scientists have really no idea what drives the Universe in general though they are absolutely busting with theories. Lots and lots of theories. Theories with tons of little makeshift equations and ideas that balance the system out, but really it just points to a lack of understanding fundamentally. Because the ultimate answer is going to be retardedly SIMPLE, in the end.

But before you attack me just because I'm pointing out the obvious, let's just take a moment and observe. Science has no idea what is in center rift, nor what business any energy is doing coming out of it. Nor any idea what that will do for Earth and us. Nor any idea what the heck is happening to the Sun right now. Nor any idea why the ionosphere is peeling away... etc. etc. Just theories. From experts.

As Daniel explained well before, "An Expert is a person who knows more and more about less and less, until they know everything about nothing".

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm not going to contribute this to "Mystical 2012 Energies." Chances are its low blood pressure or the change in weather, but lately I've been losing concentration much easier, I cant think straight and I always feel slightly off balance, like the world is slowly shaking and shifting, and things around me are constantly "wavy." Almost feels like I'm, but I'm not. Chances are this is just my body changing to the weather, or I'm getting sick or something. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing

Regarding the observation of correlation of radioactive decay rates with various cycles (annual, solar etc):

I have background in designing, building, calibrating and using nuclear instruments. I can tell you that in many interesting cases, measuring stuff in nuclear physics is an extremely tricky business. Remember LEP, the now decommissioned accelerator at CERN, whose tunnel now houses the LHC? There were all sort of weird variations of the beam energy. Some woo-woo would say these were caused by a collision with the galactic plane, or the presence of disturbed Mayan spirits stuck in the mountains of Jura. Ultimately, at least the following sources have been confirmed:

a) good old tidal distortion of the Earth surface (limestone in this case)
b) effects of the rainfall on properties of the limestone (since the accelerator is housed in a tunnel which expands and contracts, subtle but measurable effect)
c) commuter train which produces a measurable current in the ground and hence a magnetic field.

You can read up on the "Test of Claims" regarding that radioactivity experiment.

I'm not saying any of the critique is true, but in reality these measurements must be done all over again to give it credibility.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeedToKnowBasisor we're ALL screwed.

When are people going to understand that there are changes in the energy in our solar system and our world?

The changes are scientific, all sorts of people are studying this phenomenon & trying to understand it. We're sending crafts out into space that are crossing the boundaries of our solar system to look at closer details of energy patterns & the interstellar medium effects on our solar system RIGHT NOW. They're studying the crap out of the sun for this reason. Yes, they have been studying these things a while but if you'll pay attention you'll see how it is really cranked up right now & greatly focused on. It is SCIENTIFIC- the things that are happening. How can even the most pragmatic person deny that?

Who knows what will happen. Maybe the earth will change or it will stay the same, but something will change. This is going to effect SOMETHING. it could even kill us but even if it's the worst case scenario, the spiritual side of life is endlessly bound & connected to the scientific patterns of life. If it kills us, we will still be closer to what lies beyond this life. Still moving forward. If it only effects us very little... it will STILL be some sort of change & perhaps it's something that will only be noticed by very sensitive people since the mind is a big receptor of sorts.

Who are you to say that no one feels these things?

Who are you to argue with science that the energy in our local cosmos is changing?

If people interpret that as a spiritual thing maybe it's because they know how these things are bound together & they are going to unblock resistance in those changes to make them or perceive them as positive as possible. If you have no interest in the matter, what good is it going to do anyone for you to make frivolous comments of disapproval about it? I know some things you read on here are so far fetched that you can't keep quiet about it. I see things like that too, but of all these things are you sure this is the subject you're going to try to debunk? There's evidence of it EVERYWHERE. They are spending mucho tax $$ of YOURS to study it so I find it rather amusing that you are attempting to deny it. If you are a skeptic of this, fine, whatever... but if you're just looking to debunk something, I think you'll have better luck elsewhere.

I want everyone who is aware of this to show this poster examples of SCIENTIFIC PROOF that something weird is happening with energies & magnetic fields BECAUSE IT IS HAPPENING. If I start looking for articles I will be all day because they are all over the place.

---

Apart from the issue of skeptics, I felt & saw some pretty tangible energy just yesterday. It was dark electric blue & shimmering, moving, fluctuating but it was like a swarming orb. I can feel in my hands even when the lights are on like someone is touching me, but sometimes in the dark (like yesterday) I can see it & it almost feels as though I can feel the light from the energy but also the darkness around it. It feels like the darkness kind of envelopes things as it swarms around the light. the light feels alive, active while the darkness feels comforting & enveloping like it's lightly tugging on you. They are part of the same thing it feels... but they are different.

I have been noticing orbs for years now. My first impression is that they were peaking at me. Now for the past 2 years an accompany presence when I see the orbs is stronger. The intelligence behind them seems more & more evident.

What I saw yesterday was larger & it was almost as if I could hold it in my hand but it was never a perfect sphere.. it was constantly shifting & had gaps and darker spots and lighter spots that swarm, move & shimmer. I heard clear statements. I saw images in my third eye. That's been going on a while.

It was so real to me, like I was actually touching something, that it startled me for a second. not as in "fear" but more like "Am I dreaming?"

I'm not exactly going to call it a "trance" because I am awake & aware but it's a very calm, relaxed state where you have no distractions. It's more like an exercise in observation.

I really think this is what people mean by quieting the self, because if you can't tone down your own mental energy & projection, then you can't hone in on that subtle reception.

You have to practice being a very subtle receiver but while shutting down a lot of your own pre conceptions. You can't really think you know what it is or what it means. You can't really expect that you will see it or you could deceive yourself into thinking it's something it's not.. or into thinking you are experiencing something you are not.

Blank slate all the way, so assumptions from non-experiencers are just so totally laughable because it's YOU who has hallucinated a more premature conclusion than anyone. YOU overly imagine you already know the bottom line AGAINST tangible evidence in preconceived haste.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Something that crossed my mind last night... just throwing this out there....

Is the galactic plane itself polarized? I know that is probably confusing question. What I mean to say is... what if the opposite side of the more dense plane we are moving through makes the magnetism of the whole heliosphere backwards from what it is now.

It seems then our own magnetosphere would go on the blink until it re-stabilized.

This question might be neither here nor there because doesn't the suns magnetosphere reverse pretty frequently anyway? I think I read that.... or maybe it was something else, the rotation of the sun perhaps?

I tried doing a quick search but there are so many links up top about nasa hiding information that I didn't quickly find the answer... and I've got to go do something.

I just wanted to throw that out there even if it's not exactly how I'm saying, but to get people thinking about the fact that we WELL essentially be on the other side of the coin soon... however long it takes.

SOMETHING will be different even if it's a small thing... I don't know. I just know most people think of it more as just a cloud or fixed point we will pass that has no other effects... like an imaginary boundary, but I think something will HAVE to be different. Do they even have a lot of information on the magnetism of the galaxy? because EVERYTHING is polarized... everything. Everything has duality. The potential of division is everywhere... so I'm thinking that magnetic qualities of the plane itself must be immense. Beyond comprehension for me.

I will have to read up on this.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by emeris

and some kind of interaction is taking place.

The amount of energy is so small that the objects in question are not connected.

In fact it seems that all forms are made from the same basic energy. So its kind of like with a glass of ice-water where the water and ice are actually the same substance taking 2 different forms. Are the liquid water and the solid ice seperate from each other? How can they be seperate when theyre the same thing? Is the water seperate from the glass? Well if fundamentally they are made from the same basic energy taking different forms then even though they appear to be seperate things there is really no seperation.

In this case you could argue some sort of connection. It all depends on what is of interest.

There is no such connection between solar activity and the center of the galaxy. You are arguing apples and oranges here since the issue is about solar activity being affected by the center of the galaxy. Nothing you are presenting here suggests they are. Your arguments are simply a side show, aka straw man arguments and are quite irrelevant to the question at hand.

There is nothing woo woo about this its very scientific ...

Your simply discussing issues irrelevant to there being a connection between solar activity and the center of the galaxy.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
I'm not going to contribute this to "Mystical 2012 Energies." Chances are its low blood pressure or the change in weather, but lately I've been losing concentration much easier, I cant think straight and I always feel slightly off balance, like the world is slowly shaking and shifting, and things around me are constantly "wavy." Almost feels like I'm, but I'm not. Chances are this is just my body changing to the weather, or I'm getting sick or something. Time will tell.

I don't mean to be double and triple posting but do you ever feel for a second when these things start happening to you that you can feel all of the sudden that the earth is moving through space?

We are protected by the magnetism of the heliosphere from feeling the fact that we are moving through space at over 50 thousand miles per hour.

No imagine if that magnetism went on the blink.

What if some people could suddenly sense that release for a split second from the magnetic protection?

I feel that sometimes.... almost as if I'm about to fall off the edge of the world.... like all of the sudden I realize that we are very much on the move through space and just don't notice it. It's a crazy feeling and what you are saying kind of reminded me of that.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MilesTeg

I don't know about you all.... and I've never really been one to believe in astrology, but we are certainly entering a pivotal point in the history of mankind. The media sells terror. The weather shifts to a more violent pattern. We approach the galactic plane. We are all being built up for something. Everyone feels it. The analytic scientists, the new agers, skeptics and the common man alike. I just hope whatever it is, that it's a great awakening for us all, but I fear that it is all so much more sinister than we can fathom.

Not everyone feels it. That's not true. Skeptics certainly do not it, nor do scientists.

My best guess is that very few people feel it.

We are not approaching the galactic plane anytime soon. That won't happen for tens of millions of years.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

I would still not write off the Maya as stupid Ancients though, it seems to show that they were aware of things they should not of know. I 'm referring to knowledge of planets that we were not even aware of until recently, Pluto, Neptune, the color of Neptune, and frozen moons and planets we didn't even know of.

I have no idea who you are posting to since I have always held the ancients as being very smart. You've confused me with someone else.

It is true that the Mayans did not determine why their tables were off after about a century. On the other hand they independently invented writing and mathematics. They may not have employed the wheel for things other than toys, but they did excellent unaided astronomy. They constructed magnificent cities of stone.

No ancients knew about Pluto or Uranus or Neptune. There are con artists that make these and other claims. If the ancients knew about these other celestial objects then why are there no astronomical tables left behind anywhere in the world?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well, you know. if the Wright brothers had only believed in stuff they could see and touch, they never would have invented the airplane. And just like them, we have a bunch of skeptics who think they have everything they need to unlock the universe like a vault of information, complete with manual.

You seem to confuse skeptic with scoffer - a common mistake.

One of the problems with wacko ideas is the close minded approach people take to these issues. A close minded person who refuses to examine the evidence. Their minds are made up. They often pretend to be open minded by claiming others are close minded.

The issue is the existence of mystical energy. This issue sounds quite a bit like the story of n-rays.
1. Only believers can see it
2. You can see it if you only tried
3. It is scientific
4. It is supported by some other unsubstantiated idea

One of the first people to apply skeptical thought to an issue was the somewhat famous Ben Franklin who investigated the claims of mesmerism. This was an idea connected to science through magnetism. Through simple testing Franklin showed that the people involved had simply fallen to self delusion that mesmerism was real. At least int hat case the adherents recognized the fallacy of their ways.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing

For several years now scientists have found the rate of radio active decay is changing when it shoud be constant. It appears the sun is affecting it and it is being used as an early warning system for solar flares because it can tell BEFORE the flare happens. It is being theorized nuetrinos are responsible but that also violates what we thought we knew about nuetrinos. It could be a new particle or new form of energy responsible for this.

The difference is small. This is not the first time this has been reported.

It is NOT being used to predict solar flares. That is NOT what the article states.

The article also states that people cannot detect this effect, but instrumentation can. Thus this has no bearing on what I posted previously.

PS I am well aware of this issue.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

There are more than 5 planets visible to the eye. Try 7. Also who says they only used their physical/naked eyes? Shamans for centuries have been able to describe a great many things that could not be perceived with the naked eye. Schizophrenia anyone?

The ancients did not recognize the Earth as a planet. That leaves Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. The ancients did not leave records of any other planets.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Theories go out the window as fast as they come in. That's why they are theories.

There is a big difference in the use of theory in science and in the vernacular. Scientific theories do not do as you claim.

We don't know everything and scientists have really no idea what drives the Universe in general though they are absolutely busting with theories. Lots and lots of theories. Theories with tons of little makeshift equations and ideas that balance the system out, but really it just points to a lack of understanding fundamentally. Because the ultimate answer is going to be retardedly SIMPLE, in the end.

You have no idea if the answer is going to be retardedly simple as you claim.

You are confusing theories with hypotheses. They are completely different.

Science has no idea what is in center rift, nor what business any energy is doing coming out of it. Nor any idea what that will do for Earth and us. Nor any idea what the heck is happening to the Sun right now. Nor any idea why the ionosphere is peeling away... etc. etc. Just theories. From experts.

That is wrong.

The rift is a set of disconnected dark nebula between the galaxy and our solar system.

One of the huge mistakes made by people is that we know nothing. Actually we know a lot. just because we do not know everything today does not mean that we do not know a lot. One of the hallmarks of science is boldly stating what is known and what is not known.

As Daniel explained well before, "An Expert is a person who knows more and more about less and less, until they know everything about nothing".

That joke is almost a century old.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The stereologist doth protest too much, methinks.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

We are protected by the magnetism of the heliosphere from feeling the fact that we are moving through space at over 50 thousand miles per hour.

Not true. With or without magnetism we'd still be unaware of the movement through space.

When people are cruising at over 600mph in an airplane do they realize how fast they are moving? No.

All we notice are the accelerations, ie the speed ups and slow downs and changes in direction.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I question views like rather the ancients considered Earth to be a planet or if it was flat. How could they not view the other planets and not realize the Earth was the same? However the seven I referred to, were the basis for the seven days of the week.

www.intellectualloafing.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join