Mystical Energy from the 2012 Winter Solstice is beginning to Reach Us

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I don't know about you all.... and I've never really been one to believe in astrology, but we are certainly entering a pivotal point in the history of mankind. The media sells terror. The weather shifts to a more violent pattern. We approach the galactic plane. We are all being built up for something. Everyone feels it. The analytic scientists, the new agers, skeptics and the common man alike. I just hope whatever it is, that it's a great awakening for us all, but I fear that it is all so much more sinister than we can fathom.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MilesTeg

Lots of people are feeling some fear but the thing is, there is nothing intrinsically fearful about the incoming energy. But there is a great deal of fear echoing throughout the collective unconscious.

For those feeling some of the fear, the idea is to take the fear in and send it back out as light and love. This might help.

genesgreenbook.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg
The media sells terror. The weather shifts to a more violent pattern. We approach the galactic plane.

I smell Big Oil/Evangelist politics in the Middle East, which cause both terror turmoil and global warming. You feel "galactic plane". Hmm. Do you feel the presence of Supreme Being known as Zmorrg, who sends superliminal massages from his lair in the center of a neutron star?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by Xaphan

It sounds like spiritual vanity. "i'm spiritual, you're not". When you start saying things like he said, about looking down on people, it means you're not as enlightened as you think you are. That's why I like buddhist proverbs. They laugh at themselves. Unlike New Agers.

It's just the Ego talking on both sides.

One is trying to prove they are right, and the other is trying to prove they are wrong. The world of dualities in which we live, the ego feeds on both.

From a perspective of what is happening and what will happen is based on one's intuition and experience.

The supercharged egotistical claims that something will happen, or not happen, filled with drama, seem to only sooth the ego temporarily. And the claims that I am in the know, whatever side one chooses is the ego again working on the insecurities and fears of individuals.

When someone shares information of a metaphysical nature it's because that is their particular belief, so just like religion I personally will respect their beliefs. I may not agree with their perspective, but I will not take an egotistical stance and demean what they are trying to convey.

Peace,

RT

edit on 19-11-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I had a dream about 2-3 weeks ago were me and my ex and our son fell into a volcano and died an it was like we just floated to the bottom of the volcano feeling no pain then these aliens beings came to us and we follow them, we ended up in a cave or something but not of this world and above was a blue circle but before we went into the circle i got on my knees and prayed to god and when i did that the alien touch my shoulder and we went up into the blue circle as soon as we did that we came back to life in new body on a different planet all 3 of us knew what happen and we were still together THEN i woke up

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thanks for clearing that up, there is a lot more to the calenders than what appear on the surface.

I would still not write off the Maya as stupid Ancients though, it seems to show that they were aware of things they should not of know. I 'm referring to knowledge of planets that we were not even aware of until recently, Pluto, Neptune, the color of Neptune, and frozen moons and planets we didn't even know of.

No one knows everything, the memory of the human mind is not to be trusted.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Argue not with the skeptics;They can't help the left-brain dominance. The metaphysical world and intuition will never 'get' to them.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Well, you know. if the Wright brothers had only believed in stuff they could see and touch, they never would have invented the airplane. And just like them, we have a bunch of skeptics who think they have everything they need to unlock the universe like a vault of information, complete with manual.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
2012 is not a literal exact date and time for these "mystical" energy shifts.

For me and many others, 2008 was our 2012, some it was 2010, and some will feel a change in 2012, 2013, 2015, etc. Space, the sun, the black hole at the center of the Milky Way.... they do not care or operate in "time" as we perceive it.

A DNA reset button has been thrown and the only way anyone is going to feel it is if they are in good physical health on a cellular level. If you want a clear signal from your local FM radio station, you need to have your antenna working properly and raised accordingly to receive said transmission.

DNA is a transmitter/receiver of energy/vibration/frequency. Wanting to feel it isn't good enough, unclog your cells, purify the water in your bodies, and you will feel the energy cleanse your cells, and minds.

I don't think so. My FM radio used to work fine with dust and dirt on it. Even if got dunked in water. Once it dried out, it worked fine. For the most part, we are all humans operating on close to them same frequency no matter if we are out of shape, have broken bones, or some other ailment. If your saying only the "healthy" will benefit from the up coming "shift in reality", I think your miss guided to point of almost having an elitist attitude. I don't think that having a good body will in anyway put you at an advantage (unless I'm missing your point).

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
For the most part, we are all humans operating on close to them same frequency no matter if we are out of shape, have broken bones, or some other ailment

Frequency

The word "frequency" always acts like a red flag to me, as it is for some reason a word woo-woos like a lot, and throw about in absurd ways despite its having a rigid, and not especially thrilling, definition in the scientific world (three others are "energy," "vibration," and "field").

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
DNA is a transmitter/receiver of energy/vibration/frequency. Wanting to feel it isn't good enough, unclog your cells, purify the water in your bodies, and you will feel the energy cleanse your cells, and minds.

Vibration

Yay! "Energy" AND "field!" We've scored four for four with this one! At this point, my DNA was tired of hypercommunicating at high frequencies, so I pretty much stopped reading, although I did notice further along that the article mentioned the Schumann resonance, Princess Diana's funeral, remote sensing, UFOs, "troubled children," and anti-gravity. So they've got their bases pretty well covered, woo-woo-wise.

And yes, this article appears to be entirely serious. As do the comments, the first one of which was, "This appears to be how Jesus performed miracles. The power of God is within us!" Because Jesus had lasers, and all.

I find all of this simultaneously hilarious and discouraging. Hilarious because the claims are so bafflingly stupid that I can't help but laugh when I read them; discouraging because there is, apparently, a large group of people who actually find them plausible. As a science teacher, we try to provide what Carl Sagan calls "a candle in the dark" -- a way of seeing the world that gets past superstition and credulity, and bases our knowledge instead on evidence, logic, and rationality. And to be sure, we've come a long way since the Dark Ages, when people believed that there were only four elements (earth, air, fire, and water) and frogs were spontaneously created from muddy water. When I read stuff like this, however, it makes me realize how far we still have to go.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'd say it sounds an awful lot like faith. For me that would mean this fellow probably has some new age beliefs as compared to a more traditional religious delusion like faith in Jesus. Don't get me wrong, I believe in a higher power, but I don't proscribe to any certain one. Still you can't argue a mans faith away with reason, if it were that easy religions with well defined Gods and deities wouldn't exist. So I imagine you will never dissuade this fellow of his beliefs even if they sound ridiculous to you. Do I feel some mystical energy? No, not really. I do feel as though a great change is about to happen or is happening though. Something that can't really be changed and although I don't really know the nature of this change, I have a distinct impression that for most people it will be a bad thing. That might have more to do with my observable environment going to the #ter though. Hard to say.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by Xaphan

It sounds like spiritual vanity. "i'm spiritual, you're not". When you start saying things like he said, about looking down on people, it means you're not as enlightened as you think you are. That's why I like buddhist proverbs. They laugh at themselves. Unlike New Agers.

It's just the Ego talking on both sides.

One is trying to prove they are right, and the other is trying to prove they are wrong. The world of dualities in which we live, the ego feeds on both.

So by posting your opinion on the matter, aren't you feeding your ego?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

The more you practice the deeper youll go. Dont have any expectations and dont give up and stop practicing

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by rabzdguy

If there were some new energy then it could be detected by means other than "I sense it" or whatever people want to claim. It's a pretend situation.

Your taxes example is completely off the mark. It is possible to independently determine that taxes are paid. In the case of the new energy all there is are testimonials, the sort of thing used to sell crap on the shopping networks on TV.

For several years now scientists have found the rate of radio active decay is changing when it shoud be constant. It appears the sun is affecting it and it is being used as an early warning system for solar flares because it can tell BEFORE the flare happens. It is being theorized nuetrinos are responsible but that also violates what we thought we knew about nuetrinos. It could be a new particle or new form of energy responsible for this.

Radioactive decay rates, thought to be unique physical constants and counted on in such fields as medicine and anthropology, may be more variable than once thought...
A team of scientists from Purdue and Stanford universities has found that the decay of radioactive isotopes fluctuates in synch with the rotation of the sun's core. The fluctuations appear to be very small but could lead to predictive tools for solar flares and may have an impact on medical radiation treatments. This adds to evidence of swings in decay rates in response to solar activity and the distance between the Earth and the sun that Purdue researchers Ephraim Fischbach, a professor of physics, and Jere Jenkins, a nuclear engineer, have been gathering for the last four years. The Purdue team previously reported observing a drop in the rate of decay that began a day and half before and peaked during the December 2006 solar flare and an annual fluctuation that appeared to be based on the Earth's orbit of, and changing distance from, the sun, Jenkins said. "If the relationship between solar activity and decay rates proves to be true, it could lead to a method of predicting solar flares, which could help prevent damage to satellites and electric grids, as well as save the lives of astronauts in space," Jenkins said. "Finding that the decay rates fluctuate in a pattern that matches known and theoretical solar frequencies is compelling evidence for a solar influence on decay rates. Jenkins and Fischbach suggest that the changes in the decay rates are due to interactions with solar neutrinos, nearly weightless particles created by nuclear reactions within the sun's core that travel almost at the speed of light. It is estimated that about 60 billion solar neutrinos pass through a person's fingernail every second, but they are so weakly reactive that they pass right through the body without disturbing or changing anything, Jenkins said. "We haven't known the solar neutrino to interact significantly with anything, but it fits with the evidence we've gathered as the likely source of these fluctuations," he said. "So, what we're suggesting is that something that can't interact with anything is changing something that can't be changed. Sturrock said it is an effect that no one yet understands and that if it is not neutrinos that are responsible, then perhaps there is an unknown particle interacting with the atoms. "It would have to be something we don't know about - an unknown particle that is also emitted by the sun and has this effect - and that would be even more remarkable," he said.

phys.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am not a skeptic or pseudo-skeptic and I still don't see what do you expect to happen - ok we left the apocalypse for a later time, do you think all will suddenly gain some higher consciousness? - consciousness about what? Aliens? Or to just say, other beings? Human way of living? More peace?

If anything, I see just another day like any of the previous. I do like the astronomical phenomen that is to happen but it will come and go, like any other. Am I not right?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Higher consciousness means higher consciousness. You're aware of more which means you see more which means you understand more which means you think more which means you care more.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join