It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi Freedom
Since I was trained in how to deal with damage caused during shipping of autos and auto parts,
I am interested in how much oxidation your device is experiencing in operation.
My training involved rail dust and acid rain as in charged particles,
and the damage it created during shipping.
Rail dust is surface pollution and acid rain is from above.
The guys asking you to explain your findings have never answered the question of,
Do contrails increase/decrease or have no affect on oxidation.
Same as they have asked you to prove your studies,
I want to hear the scientific findings on contrails and
the effects in relation to oxidation.
And have them explain how their contrails have no effect of oxidation on your device.
In my training, no form of transportation has no effect on particle charge while moving through the environment.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
So far all, if not most, Nobel prize winner have exhibited a degree of intelligence that is sad. True, they might of done something to improve the economy or health care or agriculture or anything else on those lines. However, it all leads back to one thing, money. They do it for the money, for them to strike it rich and have respect that is only short lasting.

Recognition done in a mass media way only last a week or a month, because there are no connections made.

I'm fairly sure most Nobel Prize winners didn't do it for money. First, it takes a fair amount of luck to actually discover something worthy of one, as well as being nominated for it. Second, Physics is not really a high income job, and considering the similar academic requirements (maths, etc) if they really wanted a lot fo money they could enter the financial sector instead. Sciences are really for people who find it interesting/want to explain how things work and discover the causes of those effects, not money.

And getting a Nobel prize in their actual field in terms of recognition would be like being the first person to climb Everest.

Mass media recognition lasting a while(like, permanent) would probably have occurred if the OPERA team had managed to break the speed of light. Which would be the scientific equivalent of climbing Everest in shorts and t-shirt, without oxygen.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

water can hold memory. If it can hold intelligence in any shape or form, then it runs on Orgone/life force

Except it cannot hold memory - remember, homeopathy does not actually work....

It's not as far fetched as you might think....

What the bleep do we know...

Dr. Masaru Emoto was born in Japan and is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University and the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. His photographs were first featured in his self-published books Messages from Water 1 and 2. The Hidden Messages in Water was first published in Japan, with over 400,000 copies sold internationally.

What has put Dr. Emoto at the forefront of the study of water is his proof that thoughts and feelings affect physical reality. By producing different focused intentions through written and spoken words and music and literally presenting it to the same water samples, the water appears to "change its expression".

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Sure about that?

Because so far homeopathy has done things that are impossible in the mainstream medical field such as the cure for all diseases including cancer.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

It's been about 1 year since I built it. Copper, exposed to weather and such would slightly have a hue green of spots on it, but this one doesn't.

As well, the orgonite at the base is a mixture of metal and fiberglass resin. Some of the metal exposed has not rusted at all. If the theory is correct, if a constant stream of life-force is exposed to the metal, it will be more resistant to heat, corrosion, and fracture. It acts like a second armor to metal. This is just a theory.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

What you say is true.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sure about that?

Yes.

Because so far homeopathy has done things that are impossible in the mainstream medical field such as the cure for all diseases including cancer.

No it has not actually, it has done nothing - care to show the double blind studies that shows it does anything?

edit on 15-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

That is a TV show, entirely fictional, and a way to bash on the alternative, which is the one that helps.

Question; how many, currently today, practice homeopathy? If the count is right, under 1000. Before, it was ~20,000.

Plus do you even know what homeopathy's process is? And it's not stones, that is a different procedure.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Sorry, I like to keep my anonymity, so youtube videos will have to be left to other.

However, as a compromise, I'll just post raw, straight from the camera picture.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I did some checking and Orgone is in someway related to or similar to bio-photon activity, I had a feeling it was.

Bio-photons - The Light in Our Cells

Bio-photons have interested me since I first became aware of the research. Some think that bio-photons are what traditional Chinese culture calls Qi or Chi (Qigong or Chi Kung). The word Qi is interesting because in modern physics QI is Quantum Information packet... which is basically what a photon is. You're probably familiar with Chi, it is the life force of all living things. Acupuncture stimulates Chi nodes in the body enhancing it's natural ability to heal and cure itself.

Personally, I believe that Bio-photon activity is the mechanism behind most extra-sensory abilities; spiritual healing, telepathy, remote viewing, prophecy, etc... The spiral helix of DNA is ideal for storing and chaneling bio-photons. All living cells with a nucleus emit photons in the form of coherent light just below the visible spectrum. These light emissions can be detected with Kirlian photography and are known as auras in popular culture.

I would be very interested if you have used any type of night vision goggles or IR camera to photograph your Orgone generator. I think there may be some sort of connection and/or possibly Orgone and Bio-photons are actually the same thing.

This stuff isn't just woo-woo crackpot pseudo-science, there are real tangible mechanisms behind unexplained phenomena. Scientists just haven't figured out how to measure and quantify these processes....

Good luck to you in your endeavors to make a difference and thanks for having the courage to create this thread....

Here's a couple more links if you're interested to find out more.

Qigong

Qi as Biophotonic Information Flux of DNA in the Bonghan System

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

You can thank Wilhelm Reich when he heated quartz crystal to incandescent and he saw what happened after, life or bacteria grew from something that is supposed dead.

That is what started me on this. As well as the pyramid.

Star for you finding something like that.
edit on 15-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Also to add to it, I don't deserve it.

Others deserve it because they found it.

I didn't find Orgone, or od, or life force, or bio-photons, someone else did. I only deserve the chance to spread it to other that this is a way to keep your skies clear of chemtrails which spray chemicals from altitudes onto the ground, causing poison to the ground, and scientist coming up with GM foods that can sterilize people in 3 generations.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It's been about 1 year since I built it. Copper, exposed to weather and such would slightly have a hue green of spots on it, but this one doesn't.

As well, the orgonite at the base is a mixture of metal and fiberglass resin. Some of the metal exposed has not rusted at all. If the theory is correct, if a constant stream of life-force is exposed to the metal, it will be more resistant to heat, corrosion, and fracture. It acts like a second armor to metal. This is just a theory.

It is your experiment,
but maybe you should take the same materials exposed to the same environment
and store them,
un-assembled
within the working environment as your device.
I have heard that just a copper penny taped to a battery reduces corrosion and works.
If un-assembled parts of your device corrode faster, it would be good to document that.
And a full scale model of device is not required just same materials to be cost effective.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

that this is a way to keep your skies clear of chemtrails which spray chemicals from altitudes onto the ground, causing poison to the ground, and scientist coming up with GM foods that can sterilize people in 3 generations.

Actually, as I told you that is me doing that - I have sent a team of invisible pink unicorns and that have stopped chemtrails, there are only contrails in the USA now.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I thought you may enjoy this joke,

The airline industry has installed booths that people walk through,
and it has some unseen effect, but makes us all safer, they claim.

I find it funny the ones that question you, defend claims like this.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

very funny, but at the same time, very sad.

I wonder how they would feel under those for 24-hours straight?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

1 year almost certainly isn't long enough to form any verdigris unless you have also exposed it to acid - vinegar or lemon juice will accelerate it, as will air pollution which is often acidic. Ancient copper coins are often found in the ground with no verdigris at all.

A little research would have told you this.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

What type of metal is in the base?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

cast-steel. Usually rusts after a month or so.
edit on 16-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Ancient copper is not made the same way as today's copper.

Back then, they had techniques that can put out current methods to shame. How far we have fallen.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join