Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 16
18
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by wmd_2008
 




Explains you?

Because I know all of us are better than that.
edit on 13-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)


Why dont you prove your gun or low temperature theory


Oh that's right they are both BS and one would kill you!!!

But that would mean you could be considered for a Darwin Award
edit on 13-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by apex
 


All matter is made of light, light is made of ether particles,

The stages are compression, velocity gain, and terminal velocity.

Compression begins when the ethers begin to crowd together

The velocity gain is when they are pushed into one direction

Once they hit their terminal velocity, they are held by a mutual magnetic attraction as a result of kinetic energy.


I understand the words....and although the sentence structure is OK, the words used for various functions (noun, verb, etc) might as well be random for all the meaning that they contain.

I hope you didn't pay for this - but even if you didn't you have wasted your time "learning" it, and that is even worse than wasting money



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


If I may ask, what makes you a expert in the particle physics arena?



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


If I may ask, what makes you a expert in the particle physics arena?


nothing at all.

What about you?



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

ATTENTION~~~~



The bickering is most unbecoming....

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Failure to post on topic and civilly will have consequences.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Just learning all the things that people that did the science behind it.

Awesome stuff once you understand how it applies to life.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Just learning all the things that people that did the science behind it.

Awesome stuff once you understand how it applies to life.


Talk is cheap. Can you actually demonstrate the evidence behind any of your claims? Is there any simple experiment that can be done to demonstrate the existence of Orgone Energy, and win the Nobel prize?

I'm not doing it because I don't think it works, so would be a waste of time. But you do think it works, you think you can actually see it working, so why would you NOT want to revolutionize physics and win the Nobel prize? It's over a million dollars now.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm confused. How does Orgone Energy dissipate Chemtrails?


Orgone was seen as a massless, omnipresent substance, similar to luminiferous aether, but more closely associated with living energy than inert matter



The concept of orgone belongs to Reich's later work, after he immigrated to the US. Reich's early work was based on the Freudian concept of the libido



Orgone was closely associated with sexuality: Reich, following Freud, saw nascent sexuality as the primary energetic force of life.

Wiki - source

While it sounds like junk science to me, some of Reich's experiments and observations have actually been independently verified.


Stefan Müschenich, in his Master's thesis, demonstrated effects of orgone accumulators on test subjects in keeping with Reich's original descriptions, while subjects exposed to a known "dummy box" showed no such effects.[25] As of 2007, the National Institutes of Health database PubMed, and the Web of Science database, contained only 4 or 5 peer-reviewed scientific papers published (since 1968) dealing with orgone therapy.

Wiki - source


...but I still don't get how Orgone is supposed to work on Chemtrails.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


What good is the Nobel prize besides a million dollars? Orthodox scientist are not willing to admit that this is a lot more effective than spraying chemicals into the air to control the weather.

They have their pride, and we have our own. This is a war between unorthodox vs. orthodox.

History of science has shown that some of the mainstream pioneers/scientist are willing to kill to keep their theories or findings, even if they people have proven it wrong, and they are willing to shed blood than revoke their theories let alone others findings.

While the unorthodox are will to take that work and try it for themselves, learn more. They are the ones who refuse to stop learning.
edit on 14-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


Orgone goes by another name: Life Force. Clouds need life force in order to form, else they don't last long, kind of like a magnetism.

Man-made clouds don't last long due to it's little life-force. The chembuster's principle is to take the little amounts of life-force and put it back into the Earth leaving the nature made clouds in it's place due to their massive amount of life force.

This also makes us run, without orgone/life force, we are just lumps of clay.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander
 





Man-made clouds don't last long due to it's little life-force. The chembuster's principle is to take the little amounts of life-force and put it back into the Earth leaving the nature made clouds in it's place due to their massive amount of life force.


I can't seem to find anything about needing a life form to form clouds...


Clouds are possibly the most interesting -- and beautiful -- of all weather phenomena. While there are a wide variety of cloud shapes and sizes, they are all made of the same thing: condensed water or ice. Clouds form when rising air, through expansion, cools to the point where some of the water vapor molecules "clump together" faster than they are torn apart by their thermal energy. Some of that (invisible) water vapor condenses to form (visible) cloud droplets or ice crystals.


www.weatherquestions.com...



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


Orgone goes by another name: Life Force. Clouds need life force in order to form, else they don't last long, kind of like a magnetism.

Man-made clouds don't last long due to it's little life-force. The chembuster's principle is to take the little amounts of life-force and put it back into the Earth leaving the nature made clouds in it's place due to their massive amount of life force.

This also makes us run, without orgone/life force, we are just lumps of clay.

Howdy,
I'm a fence-sitter that enjoys daydreaming...relative logic?

Since the implosion/explosion of the singularity; the big bang sent all existing particles outward, in all directions (at the speed of light?). Particles traveling faster than light; (from the singularity) began to gain mass. That they grew larger did not hinder initial momentum/inertia?

If I could step into a void, or die, as it were; (separate from my body) whereas I remain in one spot for a time, then step back out of the void, time and space has gone far into the future…I can never return to whence I came, because where I came from I was already traveling faster than light; to gain mass in my body.

If I could will myself back into my spot here and now, I could not by any means prove I have done-so, unless I was a ghost, or some kind of dark energy that can only exist as a shadow…still a life-force none the less?

The properties of this whole arrangement seem to be formulated by the will of a single life-force, who seems to be going by the parameters of its own design…can be found in every place and time, but at the same time and space cannot be found anywhere; a solid mass, unless its mass as a whole consists of all of everything everywhere.

The thing you say about how orgone returns life-force to the Earth makes me wonder about the Earth battery I use to extract energy from the Earth, could I be creating clouds?

Thanks for the thread



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


Orgone goes by another name: Life Force. Clouds need life force in order to form, else they don't last long, kind of like a magnetism.


wow - and here's thousands of scientists and nillions of others thinking it had something to do with humidity & temperature.

Well i'm glad you were able to clear that up and we can get rid of all that carefully obtained but useless data from eth last couple of centuries of observation and measurement.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Uncinus
 


What good is the Nobel prize besides a million dollars?


Worldwide recognition of the quality and accuracy of your experiments, results and conclusions.

As opposed to, say, derision.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Uncinus
 


What good is the Nobel prize besides a million dollars? Orthodox scientist are not willing to admit that this is a lot more effective than spraying chemicals into the air to control the weather.


They would have to admit it if you showed the world.

Don't you want to change the world?



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h
 


water can hold memory. If it can hold intelligence in any shape or form, then it runs on Orgone/life force



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


I do, but so far it has been the same reaction directed towards others that found it and done it, to be specific, the same reaction that you guys have directed towards me.

So far all, if not most, Nobel prize winner have exhibited a degree of intelligence that is sad. True, they might of done something to improve the economy or health care or agriculture or anything else on those lines. However, it all leads back to one thing, money. They do it for the money, for them to strike it rich and have respect that is only short lasting.

Recognition done in a mass media way only last a week or a month, because there are no connections made. Recognition done in a personal way as in you help your community, then people will know you and acknowledge. you

Those that really want to make a difference in the world only see money as a hindrance and they do it on their own time not on someone else time.
edit on 14-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


you know water can hold memory, right?



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
water can hold memory. If it can hold intelligence in any shape or form, then it runs on Orgone/life force


Except it cannot hold memory - remember, homeopathy does not actually work....



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Uncinus
 


I do, but so far it has been the same reaction directed towards others that found it and done it, to be specific, the same reaction that you guys have directed towards me.

So far all, if not most, Nobel prize winner have exhibited a degree of intelligence that is sad. True, they might of done something to improve the economy or health care or agriculture or anything else on those lines. However, it all leads back to one thing, money. They do it for the money, for them to strike it rich and have respect that is only short lasting.

Recognition done in a mass media way only last a week or a month, because there are no connections made. Recognition done in a personal way as in you help your community, then people will know you and acknowledge. you

Those that really want to make a difference in the world only see money as a hindrance and they do it on their own time not on someone else time.
edit on 14-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)


You don't have to keep the money.

Look, why don't you just demonstrate that it works? What's the problem? Make a YouTube video demonstrating it works. Do it anonymously if you don't want the fame and millions. You'd change the world (assuming it actually works).





new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join