It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Sorry, I should have put a smiley at the end of my post. Just having a little fun. My post was an example of the paranoia out there and the lengths that people will take it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by tommyjo

couple helis here and there, none military-like.

It's a clear blue-sky and as a update, where ever I go, the chembuster goes with me. It's not a projection anymore, it's like a big blue hole in the sky.. Apparently, my car is acting like a magnifying glass to the chembuster, clouds part ways when I'm even near them.
edit on 8-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

It is all in your mind mate. You might as well drive around with an open bottle of vinegar in your car!

Vinegar is your salvation. Fill your back seat up with vinegar products and you too can go chemtrail hunting!

If you are at home then all it takes is 10 minutes a day with a spray bottle. It couldn't be any simpler!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

sorry dude, that doesn't work for me. Even if I had the intention, it won't work.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

If you are at home then all it takes is 10 minutes a day with a spray bottle. It couldn't be any simpler!

I think this may be close...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
As a report for anyone still interested in getting rid of pesky chemtrails, here is what I have so far seen. But first the weather conditions, since there are some adamant people around here that say the is no such thing as chemtrails.

Yeah, say that after your a robot.

All normal, low wind, temp around 45 degrees F. and a dry humidity.

These pictures were taken over a period of 30 seconds, and I still have over 15 picture of what happened afterwards.

The higher concentration of orgone in the sky are a sign that nothing man-made in the sky can last.

These are pictures over a 20 second time-span of a plane doing it's thing, and it doesn't look friendly.

Thoughts and comments?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

As a report for anyone still interested in getting rid of pesky chemtrails, here is what I have so far seen. But first the weather conditions, since there are some adamant people around here that say the is no such thing as chemtrails.

Yeah, say that after your a robot.

All normal, low wind, temp around 45 degrees F. and a dry humidity.

Thoughts and comments?

First of all that's the conditions at ground level , the temp won't be 45 f at 30,000 ft the wind wont be the same neither will the humidity.

Exif data from one of your pictures

Camera Maker: LG_Electronics
Camera Model: GW300
Image Date: 2000-01-01 00:00:00 (no TZ)
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined

Now if all the data was then we could see the time between shots!

As for your doesn't look freindly comment all I have to say is

Have YOU actually ever been in a plane

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Those look an awful lot like contrails. What was the temp and humidity at 25 to 35 thousand feet? A lot different then ground level I am sure.

What makes them chemtrails as opposed to being just normal contrails?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Those look an awful lot like contrails. What was the temp and humidity at 25 to 35 thousand feet? A lot different then ground level I am sure.

The mind set of the person looking at them!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Because they lasted more than 20 seconds...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Agreed, it's their time limit. Contrails in a basic sense is just water, vaporizes within that time limit, regardless of temperature.

Chemtrails, different story.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

and why should I answer to you?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Agreed, it's their time limit. Contrails in a basic sense is just water, vaporizes within that time limit, regardless of temperature.

Chemtrails, different story.

So it is your position that a contrail will last only a matter of a few seconds to a few minutes, while anything lasting over that is absolutely a "chemtrail"?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

unless you have a different theory as well experience, then yes, it's based on their time limit.
edit on 20-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

How do you explain clouds then?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

We are talking about man-made things, not nature.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

unless you have a different theory as well experience, then yes, it's based on their time limit.
edit on 20-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

Well, I think differently, yes. But it's not my own idea by any means, and it isn't a theory at all - it's fact. Decades of research and evidence shows that contrails can and do have the ability to persist. Mind you, this does not say that "chemtrails" do not exist at all (I dont believe they do, but that isnt the point here) - what it says is that this idea that you have of time being the determining factor is absolutely false.

Now, if you have some method of disproving what decades of research and evidence shows, by all means, show us and prove it. We'll wait patiently.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

How long do you think it takes water (or ice) to vaporize at, say, -40 C??

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

We are talking about man-made things, not nature.

What is the difference between "man made" water and ice at 30-40,000 feet and "natural" water and ice at that same altitude?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

sorry dude, that doesn't work for me. Even if I had the intention, it won't work.

why not?

It works for everyone else - what makes you different?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am not trying to kill your beliefs, just educate you on what contrails are. They are frozen water vapor. Just like clouds. In fact, they are EXACTLY the same thing, just longer. Clouds may linger at certain altitudes, or they might disperse quickly. That's how you get nice blue skies. If a contrail persists, then conditions at that altitude, in that area, were right for that to happen. You should expect to see clouds form at the same altitude.

Maybe 1 out of 1000 persistent contrails are evil chemicals sprayed by "them", or maybe none of them are. But until they act differently than clouds do, I think we have to assume they are exactly what they appear to be.

If you are 100% convinced that every line in the sky that lasts for more than 20 minutes (or whatever time frame you like)is a chemtrail, then perhaps you would be the one to take the challenge. You already seem like the kind of person who would rather do something than talk about it.

Form a group, get donations, raise funds, and rent a plane to take mid air samples. There are quite a few of us who would be elated to help you find the company to fly you up and take the samples. Find an independent lab and have them test your chemtrails. If you find anything other than jet exhaust, you will have done much more for the cause then Michael J. Murphy, or any other person to date.

Women would throw themselves at your feet! Children would be named after you! well, that part may be a bit over the edge, but you get the idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join