How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Just look up at the sky everyday. Watch, count, and record.

That is enough evidence to prove to anyone.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Water would be an ice cube at that height, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

First of all, never get that pig-headed idea in front of me ever again, it's a mockery and I have little tolerance for mockery. Second, I thank others that found it, and found ways to clean-up this mess.

Well, so far that I have seen and deducted is that what makes a chemtrail is it's time and the way it fans out.

Not to mention, why in the world do planes cross a chemtrail and overlap it with another chemtrail? So many things, so deep of a rabbit hole.

Plus, what is in them? What is in a chemtrail? A contrail is just a gas frozen into a semi-liquid, floating in air and semi-free from the push of gravity, then transforms back into a gas.
edit on 20-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
A contrail is just a gas frozen into a semi-liquid, floating in air and semi-free from the push of gravity, then transforms back into a gas.

A contrail is a cloud. It's exactly like a cloud. It's frozen water, trillions of microscopic ice crystals just like a cloud.

It's not a "semi-liquid". It's ice. It's ice crystals. Like a cloud. It's a cloud. Contrails are clouds.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Contrails are clouds of ice particles formed around the small particles (aerosols) which are in aircraft exhaust. When these persist after the passage of the plane they are of great interest to researchers. Under the right conditions, clouds initiated by passing aircraft can spread with time to cover the whole sky.

www.deq.pima.gov...

Contrails are clouds, usually cirrus, formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft.

Contrails/Clouds = same thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Just look up at the sky everyday. Watch, count, and record.

That is enough evidence to prove to anyone.

Ahhh, ok. Gotcha.

So you're saying one of the following:

1) You have nothing

or

2) Everyone should trust your eyes and your personal interpretation over the informed and educated research of those that have studied contrails for decades

You see, I HAVE looked up flights on flightradar24 after seeing them leave contrails. After all, I couldnt rightfully expect someone else to do that if I was unwilling to try it myself, could I? Of the dozen or so flights that I looked up, every single one was verified as a commercial passenger flight.

This does not make me an expert, but it gives substance to what I saw. When I need expert opinions, I defer to those that have spent decades doing research and publishing papers, not those that stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and say "look up for the evidence."

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Pima county states there is concern over contrails
affecting climate?
I thought they were harmless.
Metal particles?

www.deq.pima.gov...

Why Is There Concern About Contrails? Contrails, especially persistent contrails, represent a human-caused increase in high thin clouds in the Earth's atmosphere, and are likely to be affecting climate and ultimately our natural resources. Scientists are concerned about contrails because predicted increases in air-traffic could result in a continued increase in cloud cover. In the 1995 NOAA-12 satellite photo to the left, the contrails were long-lived enough to accumulate with many criss-cross patterns over the same heavily traveled portion of air space in Europe.

Emissions include carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons such as methane, sulfates, and soot and metal particles.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Water would be an ice cube at that height, wouldn't you agree?

they are ice crystals yes - that is what cirrus clouds and contrails are.

Very small crystals that can stay up there for hours, days or longer.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
affecting climate?
Metal particles?

www.deq.pima.gov...

Why Is There Concern About Contrails? Contrails, especially persistent contrails, represent a human-caused increase in high thin clouds in the Earth's atmosphere, and are likely to be affecting climate and ultimately our natural resources. Scientists are concerned about contrails because predicted increases in air-traffic could result in a continued increase in cloud cover. In the 1995 NOAA-12 satellite photo to the left, the contrails were long-lived enough to accumulate with many criss-cross patterns over the same heavily traveled portion of air space in Europe.

Emissions include carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons such as methane, sulfates, and soot and metal particles.

They are clouds, but they are ADDITIONAL clouds, clouds where clouds would not normally be, so yes, there are concerns that they affect the climate. Specifically by warming it up.

The metal particles in the exhaust are basically just microscopic bits (like a few atoms worth) of the engine, from friction. It's a negligible amount.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

affecting climate?

Why would you think that??

they may be affecting the climate - what they are NOT is something other than contrails.

www.deq.pima.gov...

Metal particles? (this bit shifted from the original)

Yes - metal particles - product of the metals in engines wearing. As has been long known -

Aircraft engines emit water vapor, carbon dioxide (CO2), small amounts of nitrogen oxides
(NOx), hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, sulfur gases, and soot and metal particles formed by
the high-temperature combustion of jet fuel during flight.
- USAF contrail facts

you will also find metals mentioned in this 1.2mb paper about the components of jet exhaust and also this 290kb paper on the same - this one notes that many metals aer the same as found in soil near teh plane's base - ie they are effectively dust blown or sucked into the engine -

Metal Composition of Jet Engine Exhaust
Chemical analyses of jet engine exhaust samples indicate that the
exhaust contains heavy metals. Exhaust samples collected at the jet
engine test cell showed substantial increases in metal concentrations
above the control sample, as shown in Figure 5. Zinc, copper,
and beryllium were all observed at levels 100 percent above the
control. Lead levels were 50 percent above the control; cobalt and
vanadium were observed at less dramatically increased levels—25
and 28.6 percent, respectively. After establishment of this baseline
metal signature for JEPs, sediment collected at field study sites was
analyzed for heavy-metal content. Results indicate that all of the
heavy metals found in the samples of jet exhaust were present in
the sediments of field sites near airports, as shown in Figure 6. Sediments
from the site near LAX contained higher levels of all the
potential aviation fingerprint metals than did sediments from the
study site near Santa Barbara Regional Airport. Whereas zinc, copper,
and beryllium levels were equal in exhaust collected from the
test cell, copper and especially beryllium levels were substantially
lower than that of zinc in field sediments. This may be because of
chemical transformations or preferential biological uptake of these
metals in the wetland environment.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Also from the IPCC

3.2.3.2 Metal Particles
Aircraft jet engines also directly emit metal particles. Their sources include engine erosion and the combustion of fuel containing trace metal impurities or metal particles that enter the exhaust with the fuel (Chapter 7). Metal particles-comprising elements such as Al, Ti, Cr, Fe, Ni, and Ba-are estimated to be present at the parts per billion by volume (ppbv) level at nozzle exit planes (CIAP, 1975; Fordyce and Sheibley, 1975). The corresponding concentrations of 107 to 108 particles/kg fuel (assuming 1-mm radius; see below) are much smaller than for soot. Although metals have been found as residuals in cirrus and contrail ice particles (Chen et al., 1998; Petzold et al., 1998; Twohy and Gandrud, 1998), their number and associated mass are considered too small to affect the formation or properties of more abundant volatile and soot plume aerosol particles.

and right there on the front page of NASA's contrail page too -

What are contrails?

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft.
The exhaust of an aircraft contains both gas (vapor) and solid particles. Both of these are important in the formation of contrails. Some elements of the exhaust gasses are not involved in contrail formation but do constitute air pollution. Emissions include carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons such as methane, sulfates (SOx), and soot and metal particles.

I'm actually looking for a diagram that has been put on here a year or moer ago that showed metallic particls but haven't found it - perhaps someone else can recall it? IIRC it was a pie chart that included an area for soot??

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

affecting climate?

I am to lazy to go back through the last 2 years of chemtrail threads
that I have read, and count how many posts have been made about them being harmless.
But if you claim all those posts were false,
I will take your word for it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

affecting climate?

that I have read, and count how many posts have been made about them being harmless.

I didn't say they were harmful - I asked why you think they are harmless.

Why not think for yourself rather than believe something i did not say?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

affecting climate?

I didn't say they were harmful - I asked why you think they are harmless.

Why not think for yourself rather than believe something i did not say?

Ok I thought of this question myself to ask you.
Are contrails harmless?

PS
I have found 6,580 pictures on ATS labeled contrails,
but that does not answer my question I will have to narrow search to harmless contrails now.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: PS

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

You are answering my question by asking me exactly the same one?

Can't you figure it out for yourself????

I don't weant to answer you because I think you should be able to decide for yourself and not just repeat something I have said.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You are answering my question by asking me exactly the same one?

Can't you figure it out for yourself????

I don't weant to answer you because I think you should be able to decide for yourself and not just repeat something I have said.

You are right
I should of asked for your opinion
not what you would say from facts
about the knowledge you have on the subject.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Or you could answer the initial question yourself?

why do you think contrails are harmless? Or if not, why do you think they are not harmless?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Ok, since you guys have convinced me that your awe-so-smart, then answer me this tiny little question: What are chemtrails?

(Word of warning, sad to say your on a "disinfo agent" list, don't ask me where I got it)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I believe the water vapor part of it is harmless
if was not for the fact of the other combustion byproducts
mixed in with the effect that make it harmful.
Also the effect may add to global dimming,
that makes it possibly harmful to life.

It appears we may have more harmful elements
in the effect, that out ways the harmless factor.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

then answer me this tiny little question: What are chemtrails?

Contrail-like cloud left by aircraft believed by "spiritual" people to contain chemicals or crystals. These chemtrails are allegedly part of a secret government program either to save earth from global warming or to kill off half of humanity.

or

A nickname for contrail clouds left behind by planes

or

bull# conspiracy theory

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Some people feel about the effect this way

I can also see how others would want to express it this way.

I see ye visibly, and now believe That he, the Supreme Good, to whom all things ill Are but as slavish officers of vengeance, Would send a glistering guardian, if need were To keep my life and honour unassailed. Was I deceived, or did a sable cloud Turn forth her silver lining on the night? I did not err; there does a sable cloud Turn forth her silver lining on the night, And casts a gleam over this tufted grove.

www.phrases.org.uk...

new topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join