How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was only 10 people that did this on the East coast? Then a disaster would be averted.

I am onto it, I have the whole east coast covered as well, there are no more chemtrails there, only contrails.

Again, no need to thank me, and there is no charge for my valuable dervice.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Watch out for the helicopters. You do know that everytime you use this powerful device it can be tracked? Airliners are now fitted with chembuster detectors. Have you noticed any suspicious surveillance activity in your area?

www.youtube.com...

Also you do realise that the people doing the spraying are using hologram technology as countermeasures against chembusters?

This was discovered by a guy in Canada, Rod Hilderman. Just look at the evidence!

www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately these holograms and shapeshifting aircraft are skewing the results of your chembuster. You may think that you have cleared the skies but unfortunately the skies that you see are just being projected. I would advise trying to capture these fake planes on video. Possibly if you contact these You Tubers you can start up a Channel or website in order to alert other chembusters? Stay safe!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately these holograms and shapeshifting aircraft are skewing the results of your chembuster. You may think that you have cleared the skies but unfortunately the skies that you see are just being projected. I would advise trying to capture these fake planes on video. Possibly if you contact these You Tubers you can start up a Channel or website in order to alert other chembusters? Stay safe!

Seriously you believe in a hologram plane PLEASE show a link to any HOLOGRAM shown outdoors in bright sunlight, please show JUST ONE!

I wont hold my breath

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

More like breaks them apart into small, useless elements. For example AlO2. basically it breaks it down to Al and O2. I don't know what happens to the Aluminum, maybe gets blown somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I see your missing the point.

The aim towards the East coast was not for a chemtrail (feels like I'm talking to a wall here), it's was to give an example on how powerful and useful it can be.

How would you feel if you lived through a horrible storm?

And your still mocking me, it's very rude to mock.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

couple helis here and there, none military-like.

It's a clear blue-sky and as a update, where ever I go, the chembuster goes with me. It's not a projection anymore, it's like a big blue hole in the sky.. Apparently, my car is acting like a magnifying glass to the chembuster, clouds part ways when I'm even near them.
edit on 8-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The sky has increased to a semi-cloudy sky, with a 5 MPH windspeed going general North.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by tommyjo

Seriously you believe in a hologram plane PLEASE show a link to any HOLOGRAM shown outdoors in bright sunlight, please show JUST ONE!

I wont hold my breath

Here's the proof!!

How could you possibly doubt it??

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Speaking of Obama, he did say that he was going to shoot pollution into the air.

Are you proud to have him as a president now?

I can tell you right now, I'm not, in fact I'm disappointed in him to the core.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
looks like a ploy for money

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Speaking of Obama, he did say that he was going to shoot pollution into the air.

Are you proud to have him as a president now?

I can tell you right now, I'm not, in fact I'm disappointed in him to the core.

No he did not. Obama has never said anything about geoengineering. His science advisor said it was something that they could not entirely rule having to do in the future. Holdren responded to that ridiculous article:

metabunk.org...

I said that the approaches that have been surfaced so far seem problematic in terms of both efficacy and side effects, but we have to look at the possibilities and understand them because if we get desperate enough it will be considered. I also made clear that this was my personal view, not Administration policy. Asked whether I had mentioned geo-engineering in any White House discussions, though, I said that I had. This is NOT the same thing as saying the White House is giving serious consideration to geo-engineering – which it isn’t — and I am disappointed that the headline and the text of the article suggest otherwise.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by FreedomCommander

You have any evidence for this claim or is it a faith based thing?

"I don't know what happens to the Aluminum, maybe gets blown somewhere else." I would assume that 'somewhere' would be the same place the "AL02" would originally be blown, you seem to be less concerned though, why?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

It's hard to tell what is a lie and what isn't.

We all have to be careful on what we say. If Obama said it or even his advisory board, that usually says they are up to no good.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

an imagination. What happens when you take all the electrons around a element away?

If an element is paired, they break apart. Take more of it away and they begin to disintegrate into a gas or be frozen solid.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

This was done entirely off my own funds, not done using others funds.

Is this a fraud? No.

A ploy for money? No.

A defense? Yes. Against what? Abnormal weather anomalies.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

It's hard to tell what is a lie and what isn't.

We all have to be careful on what we say. If Obama said it or even his advisory board, that usually says they are up to no good.

Yeah, but they didn't say it. The lie is the Daily Mail article.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

an imagination. What happens when you take all the electrons around a element away?

If an element is paired, they break apart. Take more of it away and they begin to disintegrate into a gas or be frozen solid.

If you take electrons away, you get a positively charged ion. That's nothing to do with evaporation or freezing.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

That is where the fun part is.

If there is no electrons or very little amount (and I mean little to none), won't the neutrons become protons? And without any glue holding that atom together (Know the real reason but I know you'll just hammer on me for saying such things, so I'll just say the mainstream education's view and not the unorthodox's ways.) they fly apart.

But upon further study about the atom, and it's relation to us, if there are less electrons, we begin to freeze. Ever heard of Absolute Zero? It can be done with this kind of equipment, and that is why the mainstream scientist can't reach it.

But what happens at absolute zero? The mainstream's view is that because the element has been slowed down so much, it can shatter. But so far on the "out of the field's" view go even farther than 0 Kelvin, and it's possible that there will no longer be a element.

Awesome stuff, fun and exciting at that.

I love my work.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

That is where the fun part is.

If there is no electrons or very little amount (and I mean little to none), won't the neutrons become protons? And without any glue holding that atom together (Know the real reason but I know you'll just hammer on me for saying such things, so I'll just say the mainstream education's view and not the unorthodox's ways.) they fly apart.

But upon further study about the atom, and it's relation to us, if there are less electrons, we begin to freeze. Ever heard of Absolute Zero? It can be done with this kind of equipment, and that is why the mainstream scientist can't reach it.

But what happens at absolute zero? The mainstream's view is that because the element has been slowed down so much, it can shatter. But so far on the "out of the field's" view go even farther than 0 Kelvin, and it's possible that there will no longer be a element.

Awesome stuff, fun and exciting at that.

I love my work.

What total and UTTER BS especially the part underlined, do you want to buy my big red bridge in San Francisco it's going for a good price!

If your device can cause such a drastic change in temperature please post some proof!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

like this.

But since I know your a troll, you would say the same thing on how it doesn't explain anything.

You asked for proof, here you go.

Annnnnd since you never heard of it, never tried it, it's kind of like your not willing to do the impossible. That is my goal.

Absolute Zero and below is possible to achieve.
edit on 9-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join