It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
***ATTENTION PLEASE***

The topic of this thread is

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

Please refrain from personal attacks and stay on topic

Thank you,

DaveSpanners
ATS Moderator

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
ATS Terms & Conditions
YOU are responsible for your own posts.
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
Go after the ball not the player.
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
Hi, first off i wanna apologise to the mod who has to move this.

Ok, like the title suggests, ask me any thing you want about the universe and existence, and ill try and answer it to my best ability. would prefer questions from the metaphysical and philosophical side of things but its your reality, do what ya want !

2nd what the Moderator said AND point out that 1Beer said he would "prefer questions from the metaphysical and philosophical side of things."

Why are so many of you trying to sharp-shoot 1Beer? Maybe a little respect is in order although in very short supply on this thread and on ATS in general... if not for the knowledge he has shown, and the effort required to gain it; then certainly for the courage he has demonstrated.

Not very many of you are nearly as smart as you think you are... and you demonstrate that... and most especially herein... and you fail in this as in most other things in life, because you are unable to take advantage of a seldom seen opportunities for real advancement.

1Beer doesn't need my protection or my support, he can handle himself... but he has my respect just as most of you do not. It is your reality and you are welcome to it. The Path is long but most are too short to walk it.

But do as thou wilt.

edit on 30-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: context and spelling

edit on 30-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saneeto
reply to post by 1beerplease

Pray tell how can we "shift from one parallel reality to another" with greater speed than we usually do (i.e. 1 second at a time)? (PS.: I'm talking about accelerated time travel)

Also, can we move from the present to only the future, or only the past, or both?

I see you are indicating that time is static and we flow through it, just as the sun is static (in position) and the earth revolves around it, opposed to older beliefs that the earth was static and the sun revolved around. Currently, scientists too believe that we are static and time flows around us, when it actually doesn't. I get it all!
So there's an axiom that should be added to the concept of what we perceive time to be

Great! Your answers are indeed amazing!!

still waiting for a reply...where is the admin??

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You're saying we're created by aliens. What about other animals?

How true/false do you think the theory of evolution is? And if you think it's false, will you briefly tell me why that is?
edit on 30-9-2012 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

Originally posted by NotThat

Originally posted by 0mage
what happens if u try to uncoil the kundalini at the base of the spine while sitting with poor posture?

You get sick.
The energy gets stuck.

hmmm, perhaps i should check if the answer can be found on google. but u are correct. but u should've let 1beer answer it lol

I am sorry. You are right. I should have left the question for the OP to answer.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986

I hope you get to read mine and reply!

My question is about numbers. For some odd reason, the numbers 619 have followed me or been involved in major parts of my life. Allow me to elaborate.

From the time when I was 3 to 19 years old, I lived on 619 N Date St.
I live in San Diego from 2008 to 2012 and my cell phone area code was 619.
My daughter was born on 6/19/09
My Wifes brothers birthday is on 6/19/86
My wife got her School ID issued to her on 6/19/12
Last night We purchased Frozen Yogurt and the total price was $6.19

I'm sure there are others that perhaps I am just not aware of.

Do numbers have meaning in our lives?
If so, how can I understand them?

I found this in regards to a thread I have when someone was asking about numbers and I did a web search. I compared my own experience with the numbers 555 and it matched up perfectly, so it might not be a bad place to start looking into your numbers and meanings:

Angel Number 619 is a message from your angels to focus your energies upon your spiritual practice and/or career and Divine life purpose. Maintain a positive attitude and optimistic outlook to manifest your desired results and outcomes.

Angel Number 619

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How you get your information ? how you know that it's accurate ?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by Hecate666

Originally posted by magickmaster
uhumm.....

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I'm still waiting my reply, and hoping not to die.

What, an African or a European one?

LOL

I replied to him with that earlier in the thread, good to see another Monty Python fan!

I was actually surprised to see that no one else ever replied to him.......I know the world is going to hell in a handbasket nowadays, but surely good, classic comedy is not dead??

Star for that back! I am sorry not ot have seen your reply, I feared that it may have been quoted earlier but I didn't read through the whole thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Dayyam monkeys.... that was one too many what's-the-meaning-of-life and why-are-we-here questions. Come back, OP... they'll behave... I promise

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonysasankan
Dayyam monkeys.... that was one too many what's-the-meaning-of-life and why-are-we-here questions. Come back, OP... they'll behave... I promise

lol
i hope the (programmed) trolls are happy with themselves.

anyway i sent some questions to a angel contact concerning switching to and from realities just by thinking good thoughts.

Now i know that there are a finite amount of parallel planes. So infinity is not possible. This is due to the fact that YHWH is going to create Judgement Day so all parallel realities are leading up to that single event as well.

The fallen ones know this and that is why they are getting the star gates up and running. Their goal is to stop Judgement Day.

i also asked the angel what their wings are made off because another user wants to know.

i thought i'd add etheral spiders as well seeing that Unity_99 made me curious about what they are.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi 1beer, what a brilliant thread I do hope you come back it's just such a shame there have been some idiots asking for lotto numbers and which came first and not even reading the thread from the start otherwise they would know where you've been getting your information. So okay where do I start, it is said that the planet earth will be flooded just like the days of Noah, and nasa have said that in 2013 there will be a massive solar flare that will frizzel the planet, so I wonder if this flare will dry up all the water and then the planet will start its re-cycle all over again.

I did read or watch a video that was about a piece of coal that was found it was 400 million years old and they broke it open to find a rolex watch ring pure gold the sort that was fashionable in the 80's, on the back of the ring watch was the word SWISS now we all know that 400 million years ago Switzerland wasn't even around or was it? Perhaps we keep living different lives as I know I HAVE my dreams tell me so I'VE LIVED lots of different lives upon this world and I'm not the only person to claim this either. I do believe that the Annuki are returning for the gold and this is just my theory on all those cash for gold that have happened over the last few years popping up all over the place, gold is a vey valuable comodity to them they turn it into monotomic gold this can replicate anything if you read up on it plus it supposedly makes you very brainy perhaps that's why they are so clever, I also believe they built the pyramids and not only here but on mars and the moon which they have also visited. Do you think that on the 21st when the poles flip that our programed minds will no longer see this holographic world and the part of our brain that doesn't work will become active and so we'll be able to teleport to Niburu with the Annuki?
The illuminati keep giving us hints by showing on the dollar bills the hover dam cracking and tsnumai' covering the empire state building and this one the 1,000 frank note depicts us wth giants so it shows us humans with giants towering over us this is probably going to get a few more trolls sending me hate post's but i don't care, these are my beliefs on our future ahead, our world will become uninhabitable with no food source due to no bees and bad weather conditions, something has to intervene to save us from distinction let's hope it's all for the best at the end of the day I look forward to a reply from you 1beer, don't answer the morons!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Universe started with a "big bang" and started expanding. Exactly what "space' is it expanding into? Where did the space for the universe to expand into come from?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Unless I missed something it doesn't seem like the creator of this thread is coming back....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
No, I just wanted to give back to anyone who asked .

questioning is how the human brain and soul grows. nearly (when your not making statements) every time you socialize you ask questions. the ability to question is the reason you are self aware and not sentient.

So maybe you should consider asking questions, instead of just getting people to ask you them. You are coming across as conceited in your approach. Self absorbed rather than self aware. Not very enlightened at all I'm afraid.

9/11 was about money, power, and a tactic commonly used to put the sheep back together via fear thus lowering your vibration.

A rather vague response, totally lacking in detail and explanation. Your response could be interpreted as alot of things. Once again, showing a lack of 'empathy' by labelling people as sheep. Time to look in the mirror.

ask yourself this question (water engine) and imagine you owned all the oil companies.
its the same with diss-eases (disease) can be cured, but if you have a cured patient you will make no money.

Already asked it, already know the answer, I also have a rough idea how it works. We have some of the technology now. It's not just about oil, its much bigger.

interesting question. my most likely choice of action would be to take 1 life and save 5.

If you followed what you had said previously and asked questions, you would find out your chose the wrong option. Something to think about.

Thanks for answering.

OH.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Maybe he got "raptured" or mom took his computer away? I'll go with mom took the computer.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Good day all,
While reading through the thread a question popped up so i'll ask it right away or I might forget it by the time I finish reading.
Anyone that could be of aid you are welcome to help with the answers.

Please define Logos for us?

If Yahweh is a sub sub sub Logus and yet the direct creator/ developer of the human bodily system, Is he the same developer of our copies in paralell existences or in other words, Does Yahweh have infinite copies of himself as well as us?
Looking forward to your reply,
Thank you.

Nutrall

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
hey everyone, i apologise for not letting you know earlier ( i thought the mods wouldn't like it and would delete it) but i am not the person who created this thread, i bugged him into doing it. he is creating his own account today/tonight and will continue to answer questions under his own ATS display name. my friend says thank you to all those who participated and he looks forward to getting back into it. he also said sorry for disappearing for 2 weeks. and i am also sorry for not saying this earlier but i thought he was gonna sign up the next day later or something. thank you!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow

I have a question that I believe science has overlooked - 'We have discovered much about our own planet, scientific laws and such (time, gravity, velocity, etc.), but we tend to believe that these laws can be applied liberally just about anywhere, have we hendered the scientific process by making such grand, sweeping assumptions?'

no. if we never discovered these laws we would no nothing. because of these laws we will continue to further our selves as a race.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
sorry for the long absence fellow brothers and sisters, as my friend 1beerplease has already explained i am not that user personally. i made this account to continue answering questions when i can. he was receiving too many messages from people and asked me create my own account.

please hold off on the questions i have alot to get through. i will only be able a few hours tonight.
message me if you want me to answer asap.

kind regards.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join