It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firewater

If someone offers to answer any question you wish to ask, is said person suggesting that he/she is more intelligent or in any way superior to those asking said questions?

If "no", then what is the purpose? Is it ego driven?

And if "yes", then......................

No. i realise alot of people are unaware of the true nature of existence. and it is most easily to explain via asking people to ask questions.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by scully222
I am sensing elements of the Ra material/Law of One, and the Hidden Hand who made his appearance on these boards several years ago. I have always felt that this material has more relevance to the actual nature of things than most people realize. Are you familiar with any of this material, and if so, can you help verify it's authenticity?

Thank you. Yes i am aware of such material. i have not researched much into law of one but it does sound fairly accurate. Now this hidden hand character was not as accurate as he said he was, regarding free will especially.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by 1beerplease

I have three

1) How was the moon formed, and why and how is it that the moon is both 400 times smaller than the sun and the sun 400 times farther away such that a perfect solar eclipse is possible, and 1b) why does the moon mimick the sun at opposite solstices?

2) Why does the relative size of the moon, to the earth involve the geometrical transformation called "squaring the circle"?

3) What is the relative grativational frame of reference for a pendalum and why do they behave unusually at different locations on the earth during a solar eclipse?

Was this convenitently skipped..?

i am sorry i cannot answer your questions i am not 100% sure i have the correct answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Where is memory stored?

memory is temporarily stored in the brain. although it is related to the higher self.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chelle21689
1. If reincarnation exists, do we not remember our relationships with loved ones? Some claim that you reincarnate and still have a relationship with them in your life some how. For example your mother can become your son/daughter. I hate the thought of that though, my husband would become my Father in the next life possibly? lol I hate the thought of that!!

2. If it isn't reincarnation that exists...what do we do for all time? Just be happy and peaceful and that's it???

3. If energy is neither created or destroyed...where did we come from BEFORE this body? What about new bodies coming into the world all the time?
So confused.

thank you.

1. well do you remember your loved ones? when you re-incarnate to a higher density you do in a sense remember, its all to do with love and its vibration, a best friend of yours that you love and are so glad you have in your life..... is that a coincidence ? ill give you a hint: there are no such things as coincidences. yes it is possible for your father to become your husband. but the probability is highly unlikely.

2. reincarnation is a very hard topic to discuss. in a sense i could say it exists and it doesn't. we experience time as a straight fluid motion. but from a 'birds eye view' everything is static. time doesn't exist, the soul is a very very complicated (to me although it has to be simple for it to work like the universe) topic. think of it as we get recycled into another higher density.

3. For you and all the new bodies coming into this world, energy has to be transformed. think of when your pregnant how does the baby grow? food and water the mother eats gets transformed into nutrients and building blocks for the baby. think of a water, it has many different forms like energy, frozen, liquid, gas stages. same with energy and everything is energy just in different states. until it gets transformed.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdontknowme
On Dec. 21, 2012, will it be a "in your face change" (pole shift)? or something almost unoticeable?

well it depends what outcome you buy into. its as simple as this, if you truly believe nothing will happen that will be your outcome. if you buy into the fear that other people spread, there will be a chance that will be your outcome. whether it is a gradual or almost instant pole shift, nuclear war alien invasion etc.... all of these scenarios will happen but which earth will you shift to that represents your vibration?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Who created the universe and why?

What is the universe expanding into?

What occupied the space the universe is in before the big bang?

When we die will we be reunited with loved ones?

Thanks

1. its not expanding into anything, there is nothing outside it.

2. remember the big bang is a theory. there is nothing outside of existence.

3. love is the only thing 'real' we experience, love will never disappear. you will meet again yes.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye
Is the Universe Infinite or finite?!

1. infinite. if it were finite it would collapse like a star on top of it's self.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

as soon as the craft changes its frequency and matches with that of its destination, as soon as the frequencies become the same the ship instantaneously appear to where its suppose to be, its vibration.

What about the matter that is already at the destination? Does it just move out of the way???

Thats why that answer won't work. Two bits of matter cannot occupy the same place at the same time. For any sizeable craft to just appear in any space, it would need to evacuate every subatomic particle from the given space first. Otherwise there would be a huge explosion.

Assuming for a moment this was doable to somehow instantly move across a galaxy how would the ships computers know ahead of time what frequency was there? That would be ever changing and unavailable to map out... until the computer got there!

So yah, failed twice with that one.

thank you.

think of the ship re-appearing like a donut or torrid shaped object expanding from the center due to electromagnetic forces. when it re appears it has already 'pushed' any matter away. when i said instantly i guess that was misleading.

the 'computers' remember are not like ours. they have succeeded in artificial intelligence. and the AI in charge of computing is a half organic (alive) half 'computer' capable of stuff we don't understand. we cant fathom the type of technology they have and how it works. try explaining how a computer works to a cave man, or show him a plane. its the same deal here. just because we can't understand it doesn't mean it can't work.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
What's the true quantum basis of material existence, and why do we think that it's the particle?

What is the true physical state of the eternal human being, and how does it come into existence?

I'll check back tomorrow, so no hurry.

i dont know what the true quantum base form of a particle is. but science likes that idea due to our current technology.

the true state isn't a physical one, it is pure energy, pure love. this is your eternal soul/spirit, it doesn't come into existence, it has always existed. the physical body is actually 'trapped' inside the soul. not the other way around.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
What do you think is the "truest" religion/philosophy (view of life) simplistically speaking?

Why is it so hard for humans to become "enlightened" if it is so simple and we are born with it but forget?

Does karma exist?

How would you describe the "Source" which creates us all? Love, Peace, Power, what?

How would you suggest we connect with "it"? Is meditation true, if so which?

thank you.

1. i like the idea of buddism. it is very true.

2. why are you finding it hard ? are you sure you're ready to become enlightened? only you truthfully know the answer to your own personal questions. when your ready it will flow naturally like water down a stream.

3.karma is the balancing of energy. it is NOT a type of punishment. this is how it works, if you have done something bad and you let it linger in your mind, you are building up negative energy. sooner or later this energy will reach a point where it must be at equilibrium with its positive counterpart. and to do so your consciousness will manifest something of a negative impact in your life. this equals out the energy.

4. i'd suggest whatever works for you. yes do try meditation, but everyone is different. some people find 'one' when there painting, singing, playing music, doing house work, meditating, everyone has found it but not everyone realises it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

How would you react to the discovery that everything you believe is not true? That every metaphysical story was just, that, a story, arising from your brain?
Would life have less meaning, would you be depressed? Would you treat other people differently?
Would you try to correct people who also held those erronous beliefs, or do you see no harm in people believing fairy-tales that don't motivate them directly to harm others?

If the appearance of time as future or past is all an illusion that takes place eternally now and here, isn't everything else you believe simply an appearance now and here with no actual reality to it?

1. i would be happy i explored this concept in my life. i have learnt so much from 'the one'. i would treat people the same, my core vibration would remain the same. no, each to their own, what ever makes you the most happy and loving, vibrant and beautiful inside is what i respect most and would never try to change that.

2. yes although remember that no matter what we are experiencing time and reality as very real. that is the beauty of existence. we get to give it meaning, to believe in what we want. there is no wrong or right. we are the creators of our own destiny, do you not see how magnificent and exiting that is ?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Is it true that because Omnipresence requires upon Itself to be true to the definition of being omnipresent, that the omniscience being kinetic toward existing inside of absolute non-existence is the causation for the Singularity? Is it true that this effort failed which is why the next "steps" upon the Singularity results in the existence of space, time, and the relative infinite non-existence just so omniscience CAN exist inside of non-existence?

thank you.

No and no. there was never a 'before' in creation. everything that does not exist already fills up the void of non existence, which is nothing because non existence doesn't exist. if omnipresence was ever non existent it would still be so. there is no such thing as non existence.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timelab
New Q about personal relationships:
If the vibration I AM is attracting my experience.... how can I, on one hand, have and have had a lifefull of exceptionally positive and intelligent friends with whom I have the utmost mutual respect, kindness, helpfulness, honesty and no possibility of drama....................and in my house, a 15 year old son who constantly verbally abuses me in the worst way, blames me for all HIS words and actions, refuses to keep any agreements and creates constant enormous negativity (I call it black air) despite years of endless counselors and futile effort trying to do the right thing?

PLEASE tell me how to end this dynamic with my son. My life in every other way is the best it's ever been, with incredible new creative partners and potential and more comfort and support than I've ever had.

Thank you.

thank you.

ok firstly you need to get rid of the belief he will not change. that feeling you get in your stomach when you think about his behaviour has to go too. when you think of your son don't think about ANYTHING he can do that brings you down, that is negative for you. get rid of all negative emotions towards your son, thats his 'fuel' to bring you down and he knows it. stay positive, try to find a flower he loves the smell of( a purple colour maybe ) and plant them around the house. when you yell at him or punish him sadly this will just make it worse. the negative lower vibratory state is a more 'easier' state to fall into. try not to show no negative emotions and change your belief system. if you havn't already done so. i wish you good luck.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by inval

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Well, ii should say my memory but in reality, all information exists now (the present) so its a matter of my physical mind tapping in and extracted what it is i know and believe i am extracting.

So where did you learn how to do this?

How can we access the same information you do without the need for a "middle-man"?

What are the biggest influences in your life that have put you on your current path?

Is meditation a valuable skill to have, if so, what method did you use when you first began?

What is the most important thing we should learn at this point in time?

1. I didn't learn how to do this everybody has the ability. i just keep reminding my self.

2. if you believe in something strong, your reality will manifest to that belief.

3. for one i am an introvert, and ever since i can remember iv'e always questioned existence and why and how the hell anything exists at all. past quote* it would make more sense for nothing to exist.

4. if it works for you, use it. i meditate before bed on an empty stomach.

5. to stop worrying about life and focus on enjoying it.... you got one chance being who you are so be that person. don't listen to no one else.... including me !!!! be yourself!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by artisticnstuff

What is reality breaker?

Am I a starseed? If so, what are my origins?

Fun thread.

i dont know what a reality breaker is.

everyone has connections to beings on other planets. i am not physic.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Who created "Our creators"

the one. an outcome from the infinite.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
be back later

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oneisall

Thanks for that reply. I am not challenging you on your belief systems just the technology and method of crossing vast distances in any kind of life time "frame".

think of the ship re-appearing like a donut or torrid shaped object expanding from the center due to electromagnetic forces. when it re appears it has already 'pushed' any matter away. when i said instantly i guess that was misleading.

The ship still has to occupy the first "bit of space" which already contains matter. The result is a violent explosion. Wouldn't work.

the 'computers' remember are not like ours. they have succeeded in artificial intelligence. and the AI in charge of computing is a half organic (alive) half 'computer' capable of stuff we don't understand.

Computers will never "know that they know". All they can ever do is execute the next instruction. Personally its a "temporal thing". Appearing there when you would if you "paddled" there... instantly.

we cant fathom the type of technology they have and how it works. try explaining how a computer works to a cave man, or show him a plane. its the same deal here. just because we can't understand it doesn't mean it can't work.

Agreed. There are reports of "objects" or "craft" instantly shifting from one space to another some distance away. So they can do it. I just think its a dimensional time shift thingy, rather than displacement thingy. That way, it doeesn't matter what is there when the ship gets there. instead of moving there (slowly) it "jumps" there.
Hard to explain.

For instance, if I plan a trip across town and get in my car to drive there it takes a half hour say. In the "other car" I punch in the coordinates and when I hit enable, the car slips out of the third dimension into the fourth (which is omni present--- everywhere at once) and the ship "moves" to that location outside the parameters of time and space. It gets to the destination it would if I had driven there, just does it without actually going there. It goes "around" or "thru" the time it takes to get there and wallah... any destination that exists is now, because there is only now, really. Whew!

Get it? Neither do I. We need to be dead to understand it (out of this world). Thats how the power to transit the universe is small compared to the distance transpired. It is not "thrust" rather a dimension time change. Probably done with ... I don't know.

The best picture I have seen of "engines" that might be capable of this is the Belgium Wave UFO picture. This photo shows the light from the "engines" with peculiar "ripples" (like in water) that to me denote the time displacement technology. These "engines" on the bottom of the craft appear to me to be "running" but "idling". What we "see" in the photo is the light "here there here there" as the craft idles just almost in and out of time at the same time... That looks to us like ripples on a pond effect. Ripples in the now... (for lack of a better term). If the pilot were to enable a jump, the three engines would flare for a moment and the craft would literally disappear form our view. It "when" somewhere else...

I have no proof of this being the case, some think this photo is a hoax. Others that the guy was nervous and his hand shook. Look at the center light. It is steady as a rock.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneisall

memory is temporarily stored in the brain. although it is related to the higher self.

Where is the 'higher self' stored? How does it interact with the body? Can you prove it's not just a fantasy?

Edit
(thanks for answer to previous question, good attitude.)
edit on 12-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join