Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Now that you have come out from the shadows, when you are ready please answer. (this was on page 9) but I am still following the thread so I am bringing question up cause i am curious.

Do you think the neo-tech prime law would work for the harmonious benefit of this planet or would in evidently fail because humanity is not yet ready in this density for this for of law?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Where is the 'higher self' stored? How does it interact with the body? Can you prove it's not just a fantasy?

Some think the "connection" is in the Pineal gland. Also called the "third eye". Did I read somewhere that it is the only gland that has nerve endings coming out but none going in? Of course that doesn't really prove anything by itself.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey, i haven't asked a question on this thread as i only recently joined but i followed it for a while.. (well i spent a good few hours reading over the information in it these evening) I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to answer all of the questions and i hope to come across a thread of yours similar to this in future.. no doubt i have tons of questions i'd like answered!
It was really pleasant to see how people took to you straight away, the majority getting stuck in and asking questions in a serious manner expecting some form of result.
There's something about human curiosity that is so endearing. Anyway i have made an entire word document full of the information i gathered from here i felt to be relevant to me, so thank you very much for your time and consideration for these people! Peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Good to see you back, you mentioned time travel in one your previous posts, is it possible ?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

My question....

Is everyones lives meant to play out in a heroic mission like we see in the movies? Or are some people meant to live just ordinary boring lives with no hero story?

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join