It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What is the deal with all the hidden clown images? What does it represent?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This thread reeks of arrogance.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Why don't people see what's hidden in plain sight?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What should my career be and what is the purpose of my life? Also, what am I waiting for?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hope this hasn't been asked yet but is there another planet out there that we could possibly live on? And. What does Area 51 contain? Oh and where abouts in Australia do u live? I live there aswell!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Do you work for the NWO? Who are you working for?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Which came first; the chicken or the egg?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
Well, not actually, but I think it's a good idea. If you are going to dream.............dream big!!!

I like the way you think, olaru12!

And yes please do write more threads! I especially liked the one in the automotive section about buying a non computerized automobile. I didn't reply but might I suggest a 65 ford Falcon 6 cyl.. Mine got 35 mpg and you could work on it yourself with a pair of vicegrips and a screw driver. I miss that car...her name was Carla.
Yeah, I like the '63 Falcon the best - something about the lines of the ones that year just make me smile. Thanks for reading the thread, if you have anything to add to it, go for it - I could use all the assistance I can get. Unfortunately, my dreams of owning a non-computerized beauty are currently on hold due to lack of disposable income. But someday, it will happen.

To maintain the topic we are on, I will now ask the some questions which the OP can most likely not answer, as his/her answers seem to be only within a specific knowledge scope.

1) How can we convince ATS owners to allow us to trade in stars/flags for gear?
2) What is the best way to learn how to fix a car on one's own, when one does not have a suitable teacher?
3) What happened to poor, sweet Carla???

4) Also, my original question - Where or what is the cipher for Minoan Linear A?
edit on 9/29/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
Which came first; the chicken or the egg?

Go back. Already answered.

This guy is doing a pretty good job, don't you think? Very impressive.

And about time for a winner on ATS... and people that are thinking too.

Grok?
edit on 29-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

OK let us start with something simple...how many many life forms not from this planet are here "now" on this planet.
Of course next why are they here on this planet with us at this moment in this the reality grid, we both currently reside in.
How many are right outside our planet, right outside our solar system, right outside our galaxy? Let us go the other way, how many are right outside our demenision(which is a grid of sorts), yes how many are waiting for us now.
Further how many live on the inside of the planet with us right now as I type these words to this forum right now
There is a point where you were misspeaking in saying that the bodies we now inhabit would be hard-pressed to understand an alien race landing here because of such and such factors. Simply, incorrect because we as spirits that can manifest and create whatever we want....I am sure this was somehow lost on you in that moment.
Put it more in simple terms let say that what you have let's call it a connection is not limited to you but simply something that is coming it to play for many all right now. When you present this to the whole of consciousness it reacts and more will feel the same as you, as they do, this reflects back in on itself. So if aliens land here it is because we have already expected it to be so and so have they, and we have both had a hand in this process.
So now let us bring the two points together if we are all sparks of source, then we are one, then, and it is in the interest of all that we go back to sourse. Your thread should have been more to something like this, how may I serve to guide us on the path we have all chosen to be a part in at this moment in the now? But I am sure that would not have grabbed the attention you gained by choosing the wording you did, and yes I hear the voice in my head saying you already saw where it would go before hand any ways.
Something else that comes to mind how is that we will come to find what our true past is and how will that be presented to the masses to understand and absorb. I see that perhaps like everything that must be present that for some time it must sadly be wrapped around the various religions man has created about himself. But as I stated before once it takes hold it will all universally be accepted as the known and fabrications of that will no longer be possible as the 4th grid of our universal reality is integrated.
How is it to be like for you to be stepping into the knowing at such a quickening pace as it has found you in this awaking that is gaining speed right now? I like how some on this thread think your sounding all gurus like because you accept the vibration you are in and express how they should question their own. Tired now with too many grammar type errors, look forward to not really having to do all this kind of social interaction any more.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Pray tell how can we "shift from one parallel reality to another" with greater speed than we usually do (i.e. 1 second at a time)? (PS.: I'm talking about accelerated time travel)

Also, can we move from the present to only the future, or only the past, or both?

I see you are indicating that time is static and we flow through it, just as the sun is static (in position) and the earth revolves around it, opposed to older beliefs that the earth was static and the sun revolved around. Currently, scientists too believe that we are static and time flows around us, when it actually doesn't. I get it all!
So there's an axiom that should be added to the concept of what we perceive time to be

Great! Your answers are indeed amazing!!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Origin of the pyramids?

Is there really Reptilian aliens existing in another realm who feed off us?
edit on 28-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

you will notice that the older pyramids (the more precise and flawless ones) were built from the original beings who came to earth and manipulated human DNA. as years went by, the original technology was harder and harder to re-create/understand, that is why the youngest pyramids are also the most inaccurate.

when you say realm do you mean another universe? if so than yes, EVERYTHING you can imagine exists in all that is.

Good answer, good answer. At first i thought you were a fraud, just getting attention on the forum. But after reading your response to that (and many other ones) I have become quite interested in this thread.

I have a question.

Where are the last remaining of the 13 crystal skulls?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Hi there! Seems like you had enough for the day, but I have enjoyed your answers so far, I know we all have a part of the TRUTH and only together we'll be able to understand it.

So I guess my question is: If you were to have the most powerful weapon of them all, to whom would you give it?

Peace

WM

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is the most entertaining thread I have seen in a while. Great job op of answering a broad range of questions with a remarkable ability to make sense of almost everything. I'm truly impressed, especially with your patience answering the troll questions.

My questions are why would Source choose to experience anything other than perfect love, and why are some questions not allowed to be answered if it is my free will to want the answer? Thanks.

BTW, It might save you time to not answer the questions that are clearly mocking you, and concentrate on answering the questions of people who are truly interested in what you have to say, just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I thought summer was over? Well along with the "i am an alien" types and ask an alien threads it's still quite comical never the less

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Thank you!

Really interesting thread. I read it all and enjoyed it a lot for your sometimes very original thinking and inspiring answers to questions. I love people who use all of their abilities to put a theory of existence together that makes a lot of sense. S & F.

My question is about the occult...

The occult world has interested many highly intelligent people over the years, and there has existed and still exists many secret societies devoted to the study of the occult and the unseen aspects of reality. For example, the Illuminati. Also, before Christianity, there was Lucifer who was considered the bringer of light. With Christianity, he became the Devil to their followers.

Im not religious and Im not very knowledgable about the occult. But my intuition is that one key aspect to understanding this reality is in the occult, and therefore it has been painted in a very negative light by society, while at the same time being studied very intensively by certain secret groups who want the power of understanding for themselves. The Vatican probably has a vast secret library covering these things.

What is your understanding of the occult and its importance to humanity?

edit on 29-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Originally posted by hp1229

What are the next winning powerball lottery numbers ?

do not focus on the "winning" numbers, do this

buy a lotto ticket WITHOUT the expectation you will win, buy one cause it gives you excitement. its the excitement and your beliefs that will help you win lotterly. not magic numbers. try and stay in that positive vibrant state for as long as you can and dont even watch the lottery, do no expect nothing, although do not expect to lose. keep it mutual and play around with it. because they strange and weird thing is that everytime lottery is played.... you do win in an alternate reality..... you just gotta be that vibration and atthe same time be that vibration WITHOUT expectation

Why is it important to not have expectation? Would expectation actually MAKE you that vibration? Just curious...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Can you explain to me why exactly is vril power/vril energy/zero-point energy, it's significance, and how it relates to dark matter moving at the speed of light?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
but if a mistake teaches us something, is it really then a mistake...would we go back and rid of the error and then in that also, we rid of what it taught us?

Yes its possible that learning from a mistake in this life will stop the bad event from repeating again. This means that we won't learn from the mistake second time round because second time round the consequences from the initial mistake won't occur.
I would much rather stop a bad event from repeating than to suffer the consequences of the bad event again.

So your saying that a paradise will come..without the hard work from our own being and will?

The paradise is false. It will only last 2-3 years. Its going to be almost mission impossible to get people to turn away from the delights that the fallen ones are going to give out for free.

Who will bring this and make it happen?

The fallen watchers - 7ft tall blue eyed blondes.

And what purpose will come along with it if we learned nothing about how to make it happen ourselves? I know many desire this
Temptation. A lot of people will gladly accept freebies and ez money from aliens.

so I ask you where out in the universe do you see the laws offering only paradise?

Heaven. After Judgement Day heaven will be on earth. The fallen ones know this.

So explain to me this paradise...and why you long for it...and why you believe that its a 'must' that will be forced on us?

The fallen ones will try every trick they can to tempt everyone away from YHWH.
Imagine your deepest desire becoming reality. Everyday they offer you is a day of freedom and joy.

Imagine reading a book. Its your favourate story ever. Now imagine an option coming along where you get the chance to actually experience that story as one of the main characters.
There you are on a hilltop and the entire story unfolds before you in real time. Heaven !!

However, the book eventually ends hence the false paradise that these aliens create will not last forever.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I got a few questions

1. How do I make my youtube videos about me talking/Ranting/explaining the globalist oligarchical network go viral? (my channel on YouTube is truthofnitrous)

2. Will humanity ever become a type one civilization or will we destroy ourselves?

3. Is it possible that a nobody like me will ever become The leader of the Liberty/Truth movement?

4. How far does the rabbit whole go for this global oligarchical network?

5. What is the significance of these years 2038-2045?

6. What is the next stage for human evolution?

7. What will be the October surprise?

8. How will the America collapse?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join