It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Thanks for taking up the role of an Answerer at this specific location in Infinity.
I have thought about Question & Answer-Games/Groups/Forums as Knowledge-Creation/Revelation-Tools some time ago - you are putting part of these thoughts into practice. Thanks.

My question in short is: What does it take to establish peaceful unity in diversity on this planet?

In long: Humanity is made up of so many different cultures, groups, convictions, with many humans living far away from the median of the human civilization development, meaning that some people live in a state of material and mental Middle Age, whereas others live materially seen 200 years in front of an imagined "average" state of "technical" development. Others may materially, economically be less developed, consiousnesswise be way upfront of everybody.

How would you describe the ideal organization of nations, regions, cultures, religions, economic approaches, different levels of technical development, etc. to look like in order to ensure peaceful harmony of the differences while at the same time maintaining one common human vision that all are sharing?

Thanks for your effort.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

WOW, excellent question. "god" to me means the top of the ladder in terms of densities. 'god' or 'all that is' or 'the one' is everything you can imagine and see/taste/touch/etc.

Yay!!! Somehow we've got almost the same definition of God.

I've got a question which maybe a silly one, and this actually makes me curious for years.
If Jesus is still here(this universe), where is he? Is he in some place where we can see more that we can see now?

Thank you.
edit on 29/9/12 by amatirbanget because: Some addition

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I have one for you 1beer. Is DNA part of the soul as well as part of your body?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
Hi, first off i wanna apologise to the mod who has to move this.

Ok, like the title suggests, ask me any thing you want about the universe and existence, and ill try and answer it to my best ability. would prefer questions from the metaphysical and philosophical side of things but its your reality, do what ya want !

OK....since it seems more and more apparent that QUANTUM MECHANICS is part of a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM...which would mean that there are INFINITE VERSIONS OF ME AND YOU...which the MATH BACKS UP and there has never been a time where something has been proven where the Math did not add up...this INFINITE DIVERSITY AND INFINITE VARIATIONS MUST EXIST IN AN INFINITE SYSTEM....there must be an EVIL VERSION OF YOU AND ME as well as a GOOD VERSION and a TIMID VERSION and a AUTISTIC VERSION....etc...etc....HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE FOR TRUE FREE WILL TO EXIST? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
Which came first; the chicken or the egg?

Already been asked and answered. Try reading the thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
uhumm.....

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I'm still waiting my reply, and hoping not to die.

What, an African or a European one?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

why do I never have any luck in life while others seem to get lots?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just want to say, this thread has become an awesome compilation of many of the most fundamental questions about our existence.

Thank you to everyone who contributed and will continue to contribute sincerely.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Where are the last remaining of the 13 crystal skulls?

Do you mean these crystal skulls that traversed across USA last year ?

www.crystalskulls.com...

The logistics of bringing many of the world’s most significant crystal skulls together are grand. But, once a year, it happens and this time it will take place on the West Coast of the United States – in the City of Angels. On November 11, 12, and 13, 2011, one of the most powerful crystal skull events in the world will take place in Los Angeles.

If yes, then its all there on the internet.

General note. Does anyone get the sense that spiritual awareness has just risen to a new level ?

With so much truth coming out in this thread i am wondering maybe spiritual disclosure is fast approaching to those who want to know the truth.

Maybe this vibration shift is what the rapture is. A point in time where every spiritual person gets the option to rise to a new vibration and ascend from this low-vibration reality to a paradise of their own choosing.

Finally, what a relief.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

If there is an end to our universe, and if we fly to the end of our universe, what's there?
Just as an orange peel is made of concentrated orange, a banana peel is made of concentrated banana, then the peel to our universe is made of dark matter. Agree or disagree?

And yes, I will accept the Nobel Prize for this discovery.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Why?

Because.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

1. Why are we here?
2. What is the significance of the pyramid angles?
3. What is God?
4. Does God communicate through frequencies created by the Sun?
5. How much of a CME does the Earth absorb?
6. How do flares effect the Earth's core?
7. Is the movie 2012 based upon unconscious information provided to the Gov't and then to Hollywood?
8. Is the source of UFO travel based upon dimensional magnetism?
9. Where in the universe does it reduce and accelerate before it expands and decelerate?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666

Originally posted by magickmaster
uhumm.....

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I'm still waiting my reply, and hoping not to die.

What, an African or a European one?

LOL

I replied to him with that earlier in the thread, good to see another Monty Python fan!

I was actually surprised to see that no one else ever replied to him.......I know the world is going to hell in a handbasket nowadays, but surely good, classic comedy is not dead??

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Do you know how many "earth like" planet in the universe?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Fadi15

Holy Smoke. Look at these questions.
I hope this guy comes back up... but really guys...
answering all these questions would fill a dozen books or more.
What an effort... and somewhat beyond human ability don't you think?
The OP must be exhausted... but game. Kudos to him.
I finally came up with a question last night but will wait
until I see which way 1Beer jumps on this thread.
It could go on forever... I hope so. Lets keep an eye on him.
But maybe OP bit off more than can be chewed.
Or more beer than can be drank.
Too bad many posters have confused him with a Fortune Teller.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: add context

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

Originally posted by 0mage
what happens if u try to uncoil the kundalini at the base of the spine while sitting with poor posture?

You get sick.
The energy gets stuck.

hmmm, perhaps i should check if the answer can be found on google. but u are correct. but u should've let 1beer answer it lol

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why is there so little information online about Kathara?

Could you point me to some links or reading material on our history?

Why are Africans black?

How can really I lose some weight?

Is crude oil needed by the Earth?

Does Bach's flower remedies make sense?

Does music interfere with our internal vibrations?

When asleep, why are the senses all in off / sleep mode? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Who's keeping the Akashic records? Are they accurate or a bit like the internet and full of sh*te?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

That isn't a serious question, is it?

Google can answer that for you. You have to leave your body to find the Records, though...
edit on 29-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

"Ask me anything about the universe and/or existence"

^ This doesn't really leave room for a "No, I can't answer that." Universe is a pretty cover-all concept. So don't blame us when we interpret that title as 'all bets are off, if you got a question, bring it.' Because when we see a title that is so broad and unspecific, that's exactly how we're going to react.

edit on 29-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join