It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You have that backwards.

To believe something does not require proof, only the feeling that something is.

To truly know something requires proof.

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by blacko

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

This video is more fake than Anna Nicole's breasts. I realize that this is ATS, but why are there so many gullible types here that latch onto to every new video/prediction as "the one"?

My best guess IS many ARE sensing SOMETHING up there that many are blocked for some reason from sensing...
the vid looked real but I am no CGI intelligence. 1 however does feel there is LUNAR activities not mentioned here on EA*RTH. So I don't feel they are gullible more then sensing with their awareness and some overreacting out of PURE effect from what they may be sensing. Yes I am 1 who feels there IS lunar activity but that's me lol..

edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Feelings are not facts. I can feel that the moon is made out of cheese to my very essence but it does not make it so.

Learn to separate the two.

If I may................

I think it comes down to 'believing' and 'knowing'.

Believing is cerebral (based on information we've gathered) the other, Knowing is emotional (based on wisdom stored within our DNA)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blacko

Some people believe thing, no matter how ludicrous, so deeply no amount of proof can change their minds. You are arguing a moot point here with one of those people. If a person chooses to believe this video is real, so be it. Not hurting me and its good for a laugh at least.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You have that backwards.

To believe something does not require proof, only the feeling that something is.

To truly know something requires proof.

Say wha...............?

I also know I looked at the Moon and stars around midnight then I had a great dream.. No proof required.

Truth isn't taught. It's realized.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Fake or real,I do not know,

From what I can see the UFO's appear to originate from the Aristarchus crater,which is well known for it's anomalous nature through observations over the years:

www.thelivingmoon.com... 02files/FYEO_Lunar_02.html

The Aristarchus Crater enigma is one of numerous so-called transient lunar phenomena (TLP). It is the brightest spot on the Moon as seen from Earth, which changes color, sometimes producing a red or bluish glow, and appears to emit gas. In 1958 Aristarchus Crater's strange phenomena were observed by Russian astronomer Nikolai Kozyrev. They were also reported by the crew of Apollo 11. The nature of the crater phenomena has given credence to a theory that there could be some sort of a power device, possibly a fusion reactor, in the crater. On any photo published by NASA except for a Clementine image this object is shown as a bright white smudge with no definition. This structure appears to be supported by 5 or 6 arches. In the foreground is a road that leads to a brightly lit tunnel entrance.

www.joe-szostak.com...

:apologies if this observation has already been posted.I have not read every page.

edit on 17-9-2012 by krossis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Richay699
While i find the video interesting i must adopt the pessimistic view that it will be discredited and debunked within 24hrs by some of our ATS sceptics. A real shame. Alas this is a growing trend these days when we find an interesting video that i certainly can't explain.

Descredited and debunked by ATS skeptics? Who cares what the people on here really think? Most are quite possibly unemployed or at least low level employees of some kind, hardly the makings of a person with any profound knowledge or incite as some on here like to claim (you know who you are). So called experts? Yeah OK!!

I can not explain this video and like the OP says, its hard to accurately say where the object lie in relation to the lens, the moon etc. Or if they are even there. Maybe added from another video.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Because something can be faked does not = its always faked...

This is why dismissal of anything is so easy...show something contrary to the claim and the intellectual laziness of people will take over and people will forever dismiss said claim as the contrary.

Yes it looks like CGI particle effects from adobe after Fx....it probably IS CGI....where people go wrong though is thinking that because something can be faked it can never be real...

If we ever did have a real legit video of ufo's leaving a crater from the moon it would be dismissed as particle effects every single time because intellectually people are lazy and won't address each issue but instead get tired of the "hogwash" and blanket dismiss every similar event to save themselves the "trouble"...

Can the moon landing be faked? Absolutely...
Because it can does it mean that it was? No...

Which is more probable?
That this video in the OP is CGI?
or
That there are actually UFO's flying out of a crater in the moon?

Which is more probable?
That the moon landing was faked Hollywood style from the comfort and safety of earth...
or
That we actually sent men half a million miles to and from the moon safely and successfully 6 times through the VA radiation belt?

Occam isn't always right...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by krossis

How were you able to pinpoint the exact location? I am impressed. And if you're right this just adds a little more intrigue to the mixture.

I am just concerned (or more so, confused) with the contradiction of the Moon's phase to the alleged date. They don't sync-up.

Thanks for chiming in

It's members like you that make this place a delight and ......make up for the riff-raff

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The problem with your rational thinking is, we are constantly being lied to. So...when you rhetorically asked, what's more likely: activity on the Moon or this being CGI'd? .......given there has been no official announcement of life on the Moon, by default we're left with CGI.
And so the ignorance continues. (I don't mean that in a derogatory way)

But here's the thing: there is life/activity on the Moon. I know this. Many people know this.
However, it is not my responsibility or duty to prove it. I wouldn't want that task even if that was my life's mission.

This is something that will either eventually be accepted by all or....continuously be known by a few. Not sure why it is playing out this way but it's extremely unfair to those left out of the loop. Not to mention, frustrating to those who beg for acknowledgment and get ignored instead.

China (or India) will be the one to spilled the truth. Watch!
NASA is running out of blanket space to hide under.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Looks like someones been busy using Adobe After Effects.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by Human_Alien

The film says "filmed September 2012". The moon was full on August 31 so this had to be filmed on Sept. 1st or close to that date, as last night there was a new moon and wouldn't be visible. Why did this person wait two weeks to publish it?
edit on 16-9-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

It probably took them 2 weeks to get the CGI right

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_

Have you even watched the video yourself have just posted? Apparently not.

Have you bothered to read where I admit I was wrong? Apparently not.
So quick to insult.
Too lazy to be sure!

Yes he/she did not read where you admitted you were wrong because you haven't you've stated that its confusing and then seemed to follow the larger crowd that were telling you you were wrong.

How is that denying ignorance, even though the larger crowd is correct in this instance to blindly follow will only make trip on the obstacles placed in front of you.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I can't say if it's a CGI or something else but the "flight pattern" is chaotic - to put it mildly; if this would be a ships formation you would expect them to fly in a more orderly manner and not on the verge of collision. Looks like the term "near miss" is a everyday life rule for the alien pilots...

One can say that "aliens" don't have to follow the same regulations like we do when it comes about the flight in formation but still, can you imagine the ATC from Andromeda twisting his (its) brains around while watching these ships on the radar, trying to bring them to land? Now that would be a sight...

Were the pilots dead drunk?

Also some of the "objects" are wobbling and revolving violently around their axes without an apparent reason, these movements not being related to the propulsion or flight conditions, as only few of them are moving like this. Besides, if we can imagine living organisms able to cope with huge amounts of Gs due to acceleration, these chaotic movements would rip-off the ship itself... IMHO.

My 2 cents...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Its called reality.

There is no point debating things with you, or people like you. You have NO idea what you are on about. You skirt around issues and point blame at others because of your lack of understanding.

You are a funny lot, so naive/gullible.

In an honest attempt to learn and grow and accept constructive criticism, I have no idea what your complaint is. What does You have NO idea what you are on about ." mean
But in case you mean something like; I'm on something. Nope. I don't drug, drink or smoke.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

I think it means when you speak of a subject as knowing what your talking about when in reality your just spreading falsehoods.

Its not a complaint its called reality as was posted by Lovesaconspiracy,

"You skirt around issues and point blame at others because of your lack of understanding."

I seem to remember you blaming someone telling/teaching you about the Moons rotation or lack of or the side facing us and that's why you were wrong about the moon. This is what the quoted sentence means, that you didn't understand before and you excepted other info which conflicts with what you previously thought you knew then found that to be wrong and decided to blame the one teaching or telling you this incorrect info instead of taking the responsibility to prove to yourself what you think you know.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
If we ever did have a real legit video of ufo's leaving a crater from the moon it would be dismissed as particle effects every single time because intellectually people are lazy and won't address each issue but instead get tired of the "hogwash" and blanket dismiss every similar event to save themselves the "trouble"...

If we did have a legit video of UFOs leaving a crater on the moon, then the UFOs would have to display the same amount of blurring, chromatic aberration, and atmospheric distortion as the rest of the moon. The ones in the video do not- they're too crisp.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I wish you could sue people for every second they make you waste looking at something that has no relevance what so ever to life.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS!

It's a flock of birds....birds that are as big as a football field, luminescent, and can fly thousands of miles per hour...but nevertheless......BIRDS.

Now shut up and stop asking questions!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well,the US/UK/RUSSIA need to base their disc craft somewhere away from prying eyes,so I guess the moon is as good a place as any.

Question is,what would cause them to take of en masse like this?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes, yes, yes.
J-lo!
I'm not concerned.
U?
edit on 17-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Has any one else noticed that the particles have a very computerish lag as they are flying off the surface and into the empty void of space?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
this video SCREAMS after effects...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join