It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Please respect that this is NOT my title rather...it's the original title on YouTube. I don't particularly like when people use pretentious titles like this either; on purpose or out of excitement so please don't waste your time and space telling me how it's deceiving or anything along those lines for it's NOT mine. Thanks

I seriously have no idea what we're looking at here. We can't get an accurate prospective as far as distance. Not sure if this is happening in front of the lens, in between the lens and Moon or......next to the Moon.

But given any of those three scenarios, I still have no rational explanation as to what this is. It doesn't look 'alien' because to me it's behaving too gravity-bound. Another words, it's not defying space-science as we know it and doing anything crazy (like spontaneously appearing or reappearing) .

It looks like a flock of birds but that can only be if it's under 10,000' asl.
So again, I am stumped. Anyone???

Published on Sep 15, 2012 by r3alw0rld

What the hell is going on up there?
Watch in full hd fullscreen 1080p.
Must read description as well:

While filming the moon on september the 15th 2012 with my telescope and Canon EOS 600D i spotted 13 orbs probably starting from a secret alien moonbase.
I edited the raw footage and used dirrentent color to get a better look of these objects.
The original raw footage you can see here: youtu.be...

If you think it's fake just search on YouTube for "UFO starting from moon" or "UFO landing on moon".
There are a lot of more proof videos similar to this one.

edit on 9/16/12 by Hefficide because: Fixed all caps threat title.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
While i find the video interesting i must adopt the pessimistic view that it will be discredited and debunked within 24hrs by some of our ATS sceptics. A real shame. Alas this is a growing trend these days when we find an interesting video that i certainly can't explain.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Abandon ship ! Abandon ship !!!

I honestly don't have a single clue what it could be...

Here is the Raw footage:

www.youtube.com...

Will stick around to see what possibilities arise. Interesting in any case !

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
We're looking at nonsense.

Could very well be but you're not helping anyone to understand this 'nonsense'.
Your one-word opinion without a modicum of reasoning, is as useless as this video. Just realize, you're not helping anyone to learn.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This looks legitimate.

I can tell by all the legitimate videos I've seen.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Whilst this is my own opinion as soon as I see something like this...and whilst you may even be right, it would be helpful to explain WHY you think what you are thinking?
Personally the first thing that comes to mind is either a hoax using CGI, something natural or a camera artifact.

However as we don;t know which one yet, I wouldn't mind reading what explanations others come up with that I may not know of. Post such as above are neither helpful nor interesting and plain and simple 'nonsense'.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Could very well be but you're not helping anyone to understand this 'nonsense'.
Your one-word opinion without a modicum of reasoning, is as useless as this video. Just realize, you're not helping anyone to learn.

My apologies.
It is a very bad particle-effect.

I didn't say it first because it doesn't matter. These videos ARE nonsense whether you like it or not. "How" they are fake is rather irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Interesting little video.

If it's faked, ah well, move onto the next and hope someone does come up with the real deal.

From what I can tell, it appears that these objects come out of that whiter, circular area on the moons surface. I cannot see them coming from the extreme right of the moon.. They do appear to leave one spot.

As for them being birds.. I don't think so...I've not seen a flock of birds fly at different speeds and in different directions unless they were being hunted by a bird of prey. If they were being hunted, which bird is the hunter?

Am not a telescope expert by any means, but I find it hard to fathom how a telescope focussed on the moon could capture a flock of birds like that anyway.. I'm sure someone will explain how it's possible though.. maybe even provide an example.

good luck everyone in de-bunking/proving this one.. look forward to your ideas..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

As for them being birds.. I don't think so...

My first reaction was birds. But I don't see how they would just "materialize" simultaneously from the same spot...

but I find it hard to fathom how a telescope focussed on the moon could capture a flock of birds like that anyway..

Not knowing what kind of filters were used makes it pretty hard. If it's even possible..not sure..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Huhh!! Very interesting...
sure looks legit to me, but alas, I'm not a CGI expert. Wouldn't a "flock of birds" be much, much tinier (i.e. invisible) in proportion to the moon??

I could see it being called "Chinese Lanterns", if they were HUMONGOUS lanterns....or if it really is a fleet of ships.

Weird. IMO, a nicely done video, even if it's a hoax. Nice find!
s/f

EDIT: Plus....birds live on the moon?? Why would "birds" be a first guess at all?
edit on 16-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
However as we don;t know which one yet, I wouldn't mind reading what explanations others come up with that I may not know of. Post such as above are neither helpful nor interesting and plain and simple 'nonsense'.

It would be at least slightly interesting if what had been shot was a genuine phenomena, that is, someone just shot it and wondered what it was. This "2012 UFO Moon Base"-nonsense is...nonsense.

And that's why I didn't feel to even explain how it was done, because it just does not matter.
So I used the opportunity to say the truth about the video and the art of "analyzing" the said video.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Evidently the video poster "sees" these all the time according to a number of other videos he's posted:

EDIT: link doesn't work for some reason.
Just use previous video to get to user's video stream and view the many other videos.

Me thinks CGI.
Quite a few comments on his many other hokey UFOs landing/departing from the moon videos seem to think so too.

I'm calling HOAX.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Richay699
While i find the video interesting i must adopt the pessimistic view that it will be discredited and debunked within 24hrs by some of our ATS sceptics. A real shame. Alas this is a growing trend these days when we find an interesting video that i certainly can't explain.

Thanks for sharing your opinion

I think it'll only be a shame if we get mislead or misdirected on purpose. If this is something truly unexplainable and the debunkers try to say otherwise...THEN that will be a shame.

Debunkers have a tendency of desperately needing to explain everything. And when they can't it's almost as if they dip into their arsenal of rhetoric and start lobbing any and all explanations at us. They'll do anything EXCEPT say "I don't know".........

I would really appreciate if someone can show me how this is done (or confused) if this is truly explainable.

Again, to me it looks like a flock of birds but I don't know how that would be captured, in a telescope, then appear like they're next to the Moon.

This isn't the first video showing anomalous (for lack of a proper word) objects next to the Moon. So this isn't a new phenomenon. It's just one that's gone unexplained as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Huhh!! Very interesting...
sure looks legit to me, but alas, I'm not a CGI expert. Wouldn't a "flock of birds" be much, much tinier (i.e. invisible) in proportion to the moon??

How does your thumb look if you hold it in front of the moon?

What you said makes sense if you were talking about actual moon-birds taking off from the Moon.

EDIT: Plus....birds live on the moon?? Why would "birds" be a first guess at all?
edit on 16-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

I'm speechless.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Looks like birds to me too.. You can clearly see some flapping wings going on..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The Moon looks pretty bright for New Moon Time. How does this happen exactly?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

My apologies.
It is a very bad particle-effect.

I didn't say it first because it doesn't matter. These videos ARE nonsense whether you like it or not. "How" they are fake is rather irrelevant.

What does particle effect mean? Like a bunch of dust was captured?

And what does "How they are fake is irrelevant?" Really?
Is it faked or misunderstood?

Not sure why you think your humble opinion supersedes explainable mechanics?
I sure hope you're not in the educational field.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join